The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 11-11-2015, 06:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 180 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 210 / Power: 12
galaxyass is a Helpful and Caring Samstergalaxyass is a Helpful and Caring Samstergalaxyass is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: L8h45

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonkning View Post
stop work usu bo ho kantau... but stil not confirm right..
Yes bro, just for info... I'm not really sure what actually happen... just wana find out from you guys if you know. She has been pretty wild... haha...
Old 11-11-2015, 06:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 303 / Power: 12
sonksonk is one of the Best!sonksonk is one of the Best!sonksonk is one of the Best!sonksonk is one of the Best!

She should start work in the next few days.
Hope everything is all right. Seems a nice sweet girl to me.
Old 11-11-2015, 09:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 396 / Power: 14
dreamvally is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdreamvally is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdreamvally is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdreamvally is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Guys. I heard from a wl today that g70 will start work tomorrow.guess everything is all right.
Old 11-11-2015, 10:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1530 / Power: 13
ffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamvally View Post
Guys. I heard from a wl today that g70 will start work tomorrow.guess everything is all right.
Good news
Old 13-11-2015, 10:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 522 / Power: 16
DannyW is a glorious beacon of lightDannyW is a glorious beacon of lightDannyW is a glorious beacon of lightDannyW is a glorious beacon of lightDannyW is a glorious beacon of lightDannyW is a glorious beacon of light

Catch g73 2 days ago.

Good looking and very fair skin. Around B cub boob, just fit her body and height around 1.6m. She has a lot of tattoos btw.

She is a bit cold and did not talk much. The service is so so. Nothing to complain but nothing to highlight too.
Old 13-11-2015, 02:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 189 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 404 / Power: 14
p u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find betterp u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find betterp u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find betterp u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find betterp u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by galaxyass View Post
Yes bro, just for info... I'm not really sure what actually happen... just wana find out from you guys if you know. She has been pretty wild... haha...
If I don't recall wrongly, I got CIM after BBBJ from G70 on 2nd visit. She really siao zha bor one (for GL standard). Good times with her. But also quite scared. Hahaha!
Old 14-11-2015, 05:06 AM
Samster

galaxyass is a Helpful and Caring Samstergalaxyass is a Helpful and Caring Samstergalaxyass is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by p u r e View Post
If I don't recall wrongly, I got CIM after BBBJ from G70 on 2nd visit. She really siao zha bor one (for GL standard). Good times with her. But also quite scared. Hahaha!
Hahahaa... yeah... that's why I say she is alittle too wild.... sometimes we are scared as well if the WL cross the line....

Anyway good to hear that she is back to work... Hope she is ok as they are just making a living here.....
Old 14-11-2015, 01:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 396 / Power: 14
dreamvally is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdreamvally is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdreamvally is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdreamvally is a living Saint! - you won't find better

To all bros who is worried abt g70 is back to work a not,just visited the house.g70 is back to work.hope u guys can sleep well.haha Cheers!
Old 14-11-2015, 02:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1151 / Power: 13
bonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by galaxyass View Post
Hahahaa... yeah... that's why I say she is alittle too wild.... sometimes we are scared as well if the WL cross the line....

Anyway good to hear that she is back to work...
oo ..chee tong horr .. share hor
dun book her 4-5 sexxion orr ..
Old 15-11-2015, 05:28 AM
Samster

Quote:
oo ..chee tong horr .. share hor
dun book her 4-5 sexxion orr ..
Haha... Don't worry bro.. I'm not regular of G70.....
Old 19-11-2015, 02:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 791 / Power: 13
francesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to behold
on a not a very good/lucky day:

my pui off, 666 closed, 866a g18 working, 845g73 also not available, wtf!

845 okt reco g70, kinda reluctant but since sibeh sian liao n okt "know" me, so I thought ok i "trust" him...

turned out to be quite a nice session, skill is comparable to my pui but kinkiness/gfe not as good (yet), looks feisty/fierce, is a mother so expect motherly-figure (b cup max), 2x50, kiv.
Old 19-11-2015, 02:47 PM
Samster

francesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to behold

lol just realized that g70 is actually quite popular, i also just read about the stop work thingy, wtf!

g93 is still there too btw
Old 19-11-2015, 09:15 PM
Samster

bonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud of

lidat not gud meh ... hav standby for immediate replacement...
fierce i find her super friendly...
one of the ap leh ..
Old 19-11-2015, 09:52 PM
Samster

Quote:
lidat not gud meh ... hav standby for immediate replacement...
fierce i find her super friendly...
one of the ap leh ..
i think its the hair, like petain mich h22 lol, maybe she not make up yet ...
but yea look fierce only but actually funny/a little ting tong

I think pui will call it a day soon, always off 的
Old 19-11-2015, 09:57 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by francesco View Post
i think its the hair, like petain mich h22 lol, maybe she not make up yet ...
I think pui will call it a day soon, always off 的
mich ... 555
oohh.. oways off ah
i thot she ask u out orr
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1