The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 21-01-2015, 06:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 612 / Power: 10
Notary is a name known to allNotary is a name known to allNotary is a name known to allNotary is a name known to allNotary is a name known to allNotary is a name known to all
Talking Alicia - My Family Friend's Daughter

I come from an affluent family; we have been selling top quality Bird’s Nest to the majority of Southeast Asia since the 1930s starting from my great grandfather then to my grandfather and finally the business was passed down to my father today.

Every weekend, my parents will find their time of relaxation at a family friend’s penthouse over at Katong, a traditional eastern part of Singapore. Uncle Bobby bought this beautiful penthouse just last year after slitting his bookie’s throat during World Cup 2014; yes this man is a big punter both in soccer betting and the commodities trading market.

My name is Alex Aw, 27, I am a part-time student and a business owner currently pursuing my Bachelor’s Degree in Criminology and operating a small unlicensed private eye business – my unhealthy love for CSI has manifested itself so much that my dad would constantly tell me: “aiya ah boy, why don’t you just take over papa’s business, you are our only son, this business surely make money one! Why want to be policeman? You make your papa and mama worry, next time your wife also worry…”

They do not understand that money and stability is not my everything – instead, my passion for details and my love to solve the unknown governs my life in totality.

Going over to Uncle Bobby’s place is ultimate boredom for me, the mindless adult chatters and bitchy gossips between Aunty Betty and my mum just turns me off. Unfortunately, being at this glorious penthouse is compulsory Guard Duty for me every weekend as it is mandated as the “precious family time”.

It was a Sunday near Christmas and we were feasting like royalties after winning a long fought war – suddenly, the doorbell rang. The dining table is situated in their big-ass balcony and the main door is clearly visible from where we were seated. Maria attended to the door immediately and a sweet looking, longhair girl walked in with tons and tons of luggage.

Uncle Bobby: “Alicia my baby, welcome home! Come eat first, later then unpack.”
Maria: “Alicia, you want rice or Spaghetti?”
Aunty Betty: “Ger ger, wah… must be a long flight, you tired?”
Alicia: <<In a beautiful angelic tone of voice>>“Hello everyone, hi mummy hi daddy, I miss you all so much!”

Who is Alicia Ang?

Name: Alicia Ang Chiu Ping
Ethnicity: Chinese
Nationality: 100% Singaporean
Height: 1.61cm
Weight: 52kg
Skin: Tanned, but gets fair easily
Eyes: Asian black, innocent feel
Hair: Jet black, long and silky. Pony tail when playing sports
Fingers: Well manicured
Body: Exercised, flat tummy, balanced
Boobs: Significant - enough to fill one full palm
Hobbies: Singing, studying and playing tennis
Field of Study: Professional singing, contemporary music
School: Berklee College of Music

My visit to Uncle Bobby’s home every Sunday has turned from being unfortunate to spectacular! I so love family bonding time now. Alicia sat down and consumed dinner together with us, I am in absolute awe with her intelligence and her girl-next-door look, she could answer every question so eloquently and her movements were as gentle as a dove – definitely a girl my parents would want as their daughter. If I have such a sister, I’ll definitely want my manhood in her high-class pussy everyday.

Dinner ended pretty quickly as everyone was famished due to the disgusting Mee Pok we had earlier during lunch, we donated a huge portion of it to the stray birds camping around us like vultures to corpses at the Bukit Gombak Food Centre.

Alicia excused herself and proceeded to her room on the 2nd floor, as my disappointment level hit sky high so did my stomach ache level, I needed the loo urgently but it was occupied by my dad. I rushed to the other toilet on the 2nd floor and as I was about to turn the door knob, the door swiftly opened by itself – lo and behold, Alicia was standing right in front of me wrapped tightly in a nice pink towel, her hair was dripping with water and part of her boobs were bulging out as if they were inviting me for a complimentary touch and feel session. At this point, my need to shit has miraculously vanished into space.

Alicia: <<shyly>> “oh hi”
Me: “hi, sorry, the toilet downstairs was occupied.”
Alicia: “that’s okay, didn’t get your name just now, my name is Alicia, what’s yours?”
*With one hand holding onto the towel, Alicia stretches her right hand to shake mine*

My heart was beating unusually fast and I was trying hard to show a poker face in order to prevent myself from portraying any pervert-like expressions – didn’t want to give a bad impression on our first meeting. I shook Alicia’s hand like a knight to her princess, it felt so good – her hand was soft, warm and wet right after her shower ((I wished that palm was adequately wrapped around my dick at that very moment)). Alicia then gave a sweet smile and told me that she will be right back after she is done changing. We then exchanged contact numbers and my story begins here…

Alicia – My Family Friend’s Daughter

Dear Samsters,

I don't mean to abruptly halt the story but I just received a WeChat message from a KTV girl - she has agreed to go sip on wine together with me. I'm going to take a shower and head out now.

Will continue once I get back (provided if I am not too drunk)
Thanks for understanding everyone!

With pleasure,
Notary

Last edited by Notary; 02-02-2015 at 07:20 PM.
Old 21-01-2015, 07:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Mystery33 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Alicia - My Family Friend's Daughter

Great intro!!!camping for more!!!
Old 21-01-2015, 07:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1107 / Power: 18
andythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud of

no problem pal, enjoy first write later ha ha
Old 21-01-2015, 08:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 250 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 971 / Power: 10
Camryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to behold

Have a good time. Looking fwd to catch your updates.
Old 21-01-2015, 08:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
jtng deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

dont think its wise to share your personal info
Old 22-01-2015, 04:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 612 / Power: 10
Notary is a name known to allNotary is a name known to allNotary is a name known to allNotary is a name known to allNotary is a name known to allNotary is a name known to all
Talking Re: Alicia - My Family Friend's Daughter

After that night, the flabbergasting image of Alicia just could not leave my mind. The suspense of not knowing what was underneath that pink towel was unacceptable. All these was going through my head while I was in the office following up on an adultery case – I was fiddling with my Private Investigation (henceforth "PI") gadgets and suddenly I’ve got a honey coated idea that caused my eyes to spring wide open.

I am going to introduce a high definition pinhole camera into Alicia’s room. Since her toilet was too small for her to freely manoeuvre, that lovely body will have to naturally expose itself within the 4 walls of that blessed room – the images of what I might catch just could not stop presenting themselves in my mind. My body began to heat up with excitement. It took me quite some time to think because most of my brain’s blood had already rushed to my other brain down there. After a good 30 minutes of planning, I’ve got the perfect idea.

Here is the grand plan; when I was outside Alicia’s room that night, I caught a very interesting sight. That sweet girl has got a massive soft toy collection facing her bed and one of the cuties was the all-famous Mr. Bean bear, I own the very same one too. My plan was to replace her bear with my very own manipulated one with a pinhole spy camera inserted behind the bear’s eye and henceforth, I shall let the recording do its magic and then reap the delicious reward.

27th December 2014, Sunday 6:00 PM

Mum: “Alex ah, what are you carrying in this paper bag to Uncle Bobby’s house?”
Me: “Present for my friend’s birthday, after Uncle Bobby’s, I’m heading to Orchard.”
Mum: “What you buy for your friend? Show me…”
* Mum snatches the bag over and looks into it *
Mum: “huh, your friend how old? Why you give this funny looking bear bear? Why you didn’t even bother to wrap it?”
Me: “Aiya, just anyhow give. This friend not close to me.”
Mum: “Orh, later don’t come back too late and don’t drink so much ah.”
Me: “Orh”

The most difficult part of my stunt is to bring that paper bag up to Alicia’s room and do the amazing Mr. Bean bear switch. What excuse should I give? What if Alicia is going to be in her room the whole time? What if Uncle Bobby sees me? If I am caught, my family’s relationship with Uncle Bobby’s family will be underwater and in addition, my royal ass could be sent to prison for invading the modesty of a female. I couldn’t care anymore; being able to see what is under that pink towel seems to be more important than anything else in the world right now.

The trip to Uncle Bobby’s home seemed to be on super fast mode today, with so much to plan for; I wasn’t ready to perform my CSI move in Alicia’s room. I had to apply my PI skills to the best of my abilities on today’s mission properly – I call it, “uncovering the pink mist!” One of the golden rules in the PI book would be to "walk one step and see one step" (走一步看一步) – no matter how thoroughly you might have planned, the situation would most likely change while you are on your mission. Therefore, be flexible.

We were gathered at Uncle Bobby’s balcony in preparation for dinner, this week, my family is in charge of buying the food – we bought a dinosaur portion of the famous Boon Tong Kee Chicken Rice. I was being the good boy by scooping rice for everyone and this was when I had the perfect excuse to ask

Me: “Ehy, is Alicia joining us for dinner?”
Uncle Bobby: “Alicia will be back in 15 minutes, she went shopping with her friends. She just SMS-ed me.”
Me: “Okay, I’ll get Maria to keep her food warm just in case she will be late.”
Uncle Bobby: “Thanks Alex”

At this point, every cell in my body began to light up, I knew for sure with my entire being that this is the best time to switch the bear since Alicia is not at home. I walked away from the dining table in an unsuspicious manner, grabbed the paper bag in my hands like a smooth criminal, proceeded to the 2nd floor, went into Alicia’s room, switched on the lights and to my horror of horrors, I couldn’t find Alicia’s Mr. Bean bear. I was semi-panicking already, I thought to myself that maybe the bear could have fallen somewhere, it could have been placed in another position or maybe it was just gone. I searched and searched and suddenly I could hear Alicia's voice from downstairs.

Alicia: <<in a bubbly tone>> “Mummy! Daddy! I’m home! Hi Uncle Aw, Hi Aunty Aw! I bought so many things, I go upstairs and put my stuff down first.”
Aunty Betty: "Okay, put already quickly come and eat."

My balls shrank into the size of a sesame seed and my dick became softer than Tau Huay - I was flustered and did not know what to do. Without thinking I placed my Mr. Bean bear among Alicia's soft toy collection, switched off the lights and walked towards the stairs knowing that I will meet Alicia on the way down.

I was thinking in my heart what if Alicia had already given away her Mr. Bean bear, wouldn't she think that it is highly suspicious that another of the same bear just appear among her collection like that? What if the Mr. Bean bear merely dropped somewhere that I did not manage to find it just now, wouldn't the duplicated bears be highly questionable?

As expected, a face appeared out of the darkness from the staircase, to my pleasant surprise, it was Maria, and with her both hands she was holding onto some soft toys, apparently, she would take batches of those soft toys and expose them to the sun - one of the soft toy she was holding onto was the celebrity Mr. Bean bear. I used my most gentlemen tone to offer my assistance to help her place the bears back to where they belong - Maria agreed as she needed to attend to some errands in the master bedroom. For me this was a saving-grace moment, I could now have the full liberty to ensure that my mission obtains a mighty success.

I strolled down quickly and joined the rest at the dining table. Alicia greeted me with a nice wide smile. Her smooth skin on her face just makes me feel like planting my lips on it and I could never imagine how it would feel like to add some evil into her innocence.

Everyone began devouring their chicken rice and I had the honour to think to myself what I could be seeing on my Mr. Bean bear recording next week...

Special thanks to the author of Successful First FFM, Sister Allie, for chatting with me earlier while I needed company.
Your kind deed has given me the strength to complete my 2nd instalment of "Alicia - My Family Friend's Daughter"
Old 22-01-2015, 09:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1321 / Power: 20
blade has much to be proud ofblade has much to be proud ofblade has much to be proud ofblade has much to be proud ofblade has much to be proud ofblade has much to be proud ofblade has much to be proud ofblade has much to be proud ofblade has much to be proud ofblade has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by jtng View Post
dont think its wise to share your personal info
Im sure TS have changed the details accordingly. just enjoy the details for now
Old 22-01-2015, 10:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 469 / Power: 12
oldslywolf is a glorious beacon of lightoldslywolf is a glorious beacon of lightoldslywolf is a glorious beacon of lightoldslywolf is a glorious beacon of lightoldslywolf is a glorious beacon of light
Thumbs up Re: Alicia - My Family Friend's Daughter

Keep it coming .
Old 22-01-2015, 04:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1718 / Power: 18
Spud_Boy has a brilliant futureSpud_Boy has a brilliant futureSpud_Boy has a brilliant futureSpud_Boy has a brilliant futureSpud_Boy has a brilliant futureSpud_Boy has a brilliant futureSpud_Boy has a brilliant futureSpud_Boy has a brilliant futureSpud_Boy has a brilliant futureSpud_Boy has a brilliant futureSpud_Boy has a brilliant future

anticipating what is he gonna view next week...

Bros/Sis on the up list: nil

Pls be patient & will share 16 Green Apples every 24hrs

Priority will be given to bro/sis above +8pts
Old 22-01-2015, 04:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 227 / Power: 11
postmortem is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpostmortem is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpostmortem is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Excellent story!!!!

Thank you, thread starter!

Louise surreptitiously insinuated herself into the deepest recesses of my mind, and with utter serendipity tore down all my barriers:
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?p=12704832
Old 23-01-2015, 11:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 817 / Power: 21
bizbiz is a splendid one to beholdbizbiz is a splendid one to beholdbizbiz is a splendid one to beholdbizbiz is a splendid one to beholdbizbiz is a splendid one to beholdbizbiz is a splendid one to beholdbizbiz is a splendid one to behold

Can't wait for the next instalment.
Old 23-01-2015, 12:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 13
TwinT deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTwinT deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Nice story!! Camping here for more...
Old 23-01-2015, 04:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1590 / Power: 12
BMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant future

TS, really hope that you changed the info accordingly
Old 23-01-2015, 10:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 691 / Power: 16
anikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to behold

WOW. keep going, bro!
Old 24-01-2015, 10:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1613 / Power: 14
BowieKnife has a brilliant futureBowieKnife has a brilliant futureBowieKnife has a brilliant futureBowieKnife has a brilliant futureBowieKnife has a brilliant futureBowieKnife has a brilliant futureBowieKnife has a brilliant futureBowieKnife has a brilliant futureBowieKnife has a brilliant futureBowieKnife has a brilliant futureBowieKnife has a brilliant future

Pitching up tent.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1