The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 21-03-2012, 06:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 531 / Power: 13
Splitter100 is a glorious beacon of lightSplitter100 is a glorious beacon of lightSplitter100 is a glorious beacon of lightSplitter100 is a glorious beacon of lightSplitter100 is a glorious beacon of lightSplitter100 is a glorious beacon of light
HC FJ vs FL Dome 2

Hi to all bros

Why do bros here prefer to have FJ in a HC which has a higher damage?

Just curious.
Old 21-03-2012, 06:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 14
hornylilman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: HC FJ vs FL Dome 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splitter100 View Post
Hi to all bros

Why do bros here prefer to have FJ in a HC which has a higher damage?

Just curious.
Coz got massage.. Diff style... Fj in fl dome might be more dangerous in terms of diseases.. N massages not so good...

N some MPs got good stuffs...
Old 21-03-2012, 08:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
varfier deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I do have the same tots as well.
Why do Bro here prefer MP, than HC and FL dome?
I find it FL and HC is much well spent compare to MP.
For HC, you can enjoy the facilities and more. But now a days, most HC that are more enjoyable had been closed down.
Old 21-03-2012, 10:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2280 / Power: 19
tailgunner has a reputation beyond reputetailgunner has a reputation beyond reputetailgunner has a reputation beyond reputetailgunner has a reputation beyond reputetailgunner has a reputation beyond reputetailgunner has a reputation beyond reputetailgunner has a reputation beyond reputetailgunner has a reputation beyond reputetailgunner has a reputation beyond reputetailgunner has a reputation beyond reputetailgunner has a reputation beyond repute

I guess some of us have a masochistic streak inside us. We know that it is illegal to do FJ in a HC and yet we do it. Maybe we get a thrill from not getting caught?

Just my humble opinion.
Old 21-03-2012, 10:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1537 / Power: 17
tepes has a brilliant futuretepes has a brilliant futuretepes has a brilliant futuretepes has a brilliant futuretepes has a brilliant futuretepes has a brilliant futuretepes has a brilliant futuretepes has a brilliant futuretepes has a brilliant futuretepes has a brilliant futuretepes has a brilliant future

Just for discussion's sake. I have tried both(and more), my personal opinion below:

FL
pros:

1) Generally Cheaper
2) Some got pix, may not be 100% accurate though
3) Some provide room at their homes, very discreet.

Cons
1) Most doesnt come with room, Budget Hotel romps in my opinion are dangerous as if spotted by friends/relatives/colleagues, will be trouble especially if you are married or cheonging during office hrs.

2) Some not all... Reliability of okt, response time, reliability and objectivity of FRs

3) Some gals want business... So they will sms you/call you... sometimes when you least want it... You wont get this from normal HCs.

HCs:

Pros

1) More variety, sometimes if you know the HC well, you can just go back tell counter what you want(there was once I just walked in and said, I want someone petite and fair, dont care what race, dont care nationality, surprise me), and see what shows up, could be a pleasant surprise.(or not). Some times if you want other races or even locals! HC locals mostly charge normal HC prices, some add a bit(maybe+$20) but not too much. Some Singaporean Gal FLs charge way too much. Seen some can charge 200+ and above think I ever saw one that hit 4 figures for 1 hr 1 shot and room not included.

2) Its an establishment, which means it's there for you whenever you feel like going, FLs sometimes you need to book in advance, if you cheong during office hours can be quite inconvenient. Also when there, worst case situation, can change gal, I never did that but it is an option. In FL you book room already reject already spend room charges how? Use toilet PCC? haha.

3) Some massages can be quite good others quite kinky. Some go for other facilities(which I dont) and use the place and facilities to entertain clients and talk business.

Cons

1) Well, after a while can be quite SOP... sometime even clinical... you know the process, when to shower when to drink tea, when to talk sometimes ask the same ice breaking questions, when to get GQ... after a while can be boring.

2) Charges are generally higher than FL2.

3) Personnel, well unlike overseas HCs or private clubs where you can view the gals and choose and unlike FL where there's at least a vague photo, visiting HC can be like visiting a lottery centre, if you are unlucky can be quite bad, these days with a lack of specific FRs want to do research on gals also quite tough. Also some counter staff can be damn rude haha. Spoil mood...

My take is if you are a true adventurous cheongster, haha cheong them all!! Just like food, somedays you like chinese, some days jap, some days western, once in a while you want something more exotic. Some days you just want to release and want fast food. Experience the adventure of looking for an FLs home... Experience the thrill of sneaking into a budget hotel... Experience the heartbeat when someone totally random walks in your room. Its all good.

Just my opinion.

Cheers
Been there done that, had plenty of good and not so good memories throughout the years... Now there isn't much excitement left and the places seem so mundane. Guess this is semi-retirement for me for now...
Old 22-03-2012, 12:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 531 / Power: 13
Splitter100 is a glorious beacon of lightSplitter100 is a glorious beacon of lightSplitter100 is a glorious beacon of lightSplitter100 is a glorious beacon of lightSplitter100 is a glorious beacon of lightSplitter100 is a glorious beacon of light

I think I agree with you.
Old 22-03-2012, 01:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 935 / Power: 19
trademark is a splendid one to beholdtrademark is a splendid one to beholdtrademark is a splendid one to beholdtrademark is a splendid one to beholdtrademark is a splendid one to beholdtrademark is a splendid one to beholdtrademark is a splendid one to beholdtrademark is a splendid one to behold

i sort of dislike having to go book room myself as the people at the hotel frontdesk will give wierd look at times. frontdesk at HC already know what you are here for so dont really have to bother what they think.

i also prefer HC since some of them have facilities like hotpool/sauna/tv room + food and drinks where you can relax which you cannot get when looking for FL.

if you are lucky, you can find a gem out of the many WLs in HC who can massage well + provide a good time too.
Old 22-03-2012, 02:01 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 0
johnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hornylilman View Post
Coz got massage.. Diff style... Fj in fl dome might be more dangerous in terms of diseases.. N massages not so good...

N some MPs got good stuffs...
yes more safe, take work permit, medical checkup.
Take licence ,another checkup.

At hc, can sit down at pool side, n see which masseuse
which better looking.

Fl may get mislead by photo.
Old 22-03-2012, 02:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 873 / Power: 15
Loving_Dickhead is a splendid one to beholdLoving_Dickhead is a splendid one to beholdLoving_Dickhead is a splendid one to beholdLoving_Dickhead is a splendid one to beholdLoving_Dickhead is a splendid one to beholdLoving_Dickhead is a splendid one to beholdLoving_Dickhead is a splendid one to behold

I prefer HC because of the amenities and massage.
The guessing game of when GQ being pop is great.

If bros want to exchange upz, please let me know. Min = +5

All upz will be returned. Priority given to +9 & above.

Queue:
4 bros in queue.

Next Upz:
Cupid - Please update Post.
Old 22-03-2012, 08:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 107 / Power: 15
masala deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymasala deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Prob is bro, all the good HC (or at least the ones I go to) are closed. The oens that are open charge damn expensive like $50 for 40 mins of piano. Rubbish
Old 22-03-2012, 10:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
cksalvin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Agreed too. Can't get a good HC with good massage and FJ nowadays in SGP. Most are at the opposite end.
Old 22-03-2012, 10:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 14
hornylilman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loving_Dickhead View Post
I prefer HC because of the amenities and massage.
The guessing game of when GQ being pop is great.
Haha..I like the sentence..

The guessing game of when gq being pop is great....

I cont....

But the feeling of popping them is better... Lol
Old 22-03-2012, 10:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Quoted: 115 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18729 / Power: 19
wally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tepes View Post
Just for discussion's sake. I have tried both(and more), my personal opinion below:

Just my opinion.

Cheers
Bro tepes, good pt. upzz u!
Old 22-03-2012, 10:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 117 / Power: 13
myoping deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymyoping deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

HC more relaxed ba
Old 22-03-2012, 11:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 229 / Power: 18
tamelover is a Helpful and Caring Samstertamelover is a Helpful and Caring Samstertamelover is a Helpful and Caring Samster

both equally good..... depending when and how you want it
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1