The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 17-06-2010, 01:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 107 / Power: 14
Roy Rover deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyRoy Rover deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: I had affairs with 陪读妈妈 and their daughters

Dear bros, thank you for upping my points, because I know have 30pts, you now have the benefit of seeing my posts immediately, rather than 6 hours(!) after I post because it has to be moderated =)

My next story is the continuation of the PRC MILF with huge boobs, and her problematic daughter. There is a nice surprise that almost made me cum when my friend was telling it to me, and I hope you will enjoy it too. Its pretty long, so it will be up probably Friday afternoon or night.

Please continue to up me if you enjoy my stories, even if its by 1 point. Hearing your comments and getting my points upped is a real motivation to keep posting! These long stories are a real chore to type out, but its been well-worth it so far
Old 17-06-2010, 02:07 PM
Samster

Roy Rover deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyRoy Rover deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

wait now i only have 26 points lol
Old 17-06-2010, 02:11 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 3417 / Power: 0
birdie8819 has a reputation beyond reputebirdie8819 has a reputation beyond reputebirdie8819 has a reputation beyond reputebirdie8819 has a reputation beyond reputebirdie8819 has a reputation beyond reputebirdie8819 has a reputation beyond reputebirdie8819 has a reputation beyond reputebirdie8819 has a reputation beyond reputebirdie8819 has a reputation beyond reputebirdie8819 has a reputation beyond reputebirdie8819 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roy Rover View Post

Please continue to up me if you enjoy my stories, even if its by 1 point. Hearing your comments and getting my points upped is a real motivation to keep posting! These long stories are a real chore to type out, but its been well-worth it so far :

Just carry on with your juicy story and remember don't ask for points (the more you ask it'll be the other way round) , if your story is good points will automatically comes to you .
Old 17-06-2010, 02:44 PM
Samster

noted, rawr
Old 17-06-2010, 03:19 PM
Samster

Sex with Zhangling's mother

As I mentioned earlier, Zhangling's mother has amazing boobies from her pregnancy. They are so big that everyone can't help staring at her, especially since she's quite petite and has such a pretty face. But even though she looks like such a proper woman, she can't control the size of her nipples, and they stick out through the front of her bra that is almost bursting. Can you imagine this proper PRC woman dressed modestly, but you can see her huge cherry nipples whether she wears a dress or T shirt? Gawd.

At some point after the first time I fucked Zhangling in her bedroom, her mother discovered we were having a relationship when she read the SMS in her phone. She was very straightforward, and told me to come over to her house in the morning when Zhangling was in school, and I was expecting to be fired.

When I went over, her baby son was sleeping in a cradle in the studyroom, and she was wearing the usual loose dress that she always wears, with a bra that was bursting with her breasts as usual. We talked abit about Zhangling's studies, and then she just asked me:

"Did you do it with my daughter?"

I replied: "Yes".

She just kept quiet and sat there, and I really felt like shitting in my pants. Then Zhangling's mother stood up, took me by then hand, and walked me to her master bedroom. It was like a dream, and I still felt like fainting/crapping because I was so nervous.

She sat me down on the bed, and walked over to the window to draw the curtains. She faced her back to me, and asked me to unzip her dress. I did it slowly, careful not to touch her in case this was a trap(yup I was that scared and you cant be too careful). When she lifted the dress over her head, I was speechless at the sight of her breasts. Her breasts were so big that the flesh was spilling out of the cups, and the bra was struggling to contain her nipples. When she took off her bra I could see the red marks from the tightness. The sweat was dripping down her neck, onto her cleavage, and covering her nipples. I came over to embrace her, and I could feel her melons softly squishing against my chest. As I squeezed her equally huge ass, I could feel her shudder from the pleasure, and I played with the sweat dripping down between her ass cheeks and into her pussy.

She took off her beige panties(the really big aunty kind lol), while I quickly stripped. I noticed firstly that she had a very hairy pussy, while her daughter had a hairless one(even though she doesnt shave). Her clitoris was huge, much bigger than her daughter's, and when I licked and sucked it her whole body start shaking and she couldn't stand up properly. She was so wet the juices were leaking out and dripping down the insides of her thighs, and was a light honey colour.

My cock was rock-hard long ago, and ready to go. I lifted her butt up, spread her legs as wide as I could, and just slammed my cock straight into her. It felt so good fucking this woman, feeling her juices drip out onto my cock, spilling onto the bed, feeling her vagina tighten around my big cock, and I knew she had neer been fucked like that before. She was moaning in her dialect(not mandarin), and her hands were gripping the bed post tightly. I saw this in a movie once so I did it - I grabbed her hands, forced them behind her head like a prisoner, and I fucked her as hard and deep as I could. Just like her daughter, I could feel my cock hit the end walls of her vagina, and she cummed like crazy.

The best surprise, however, was yet to come.

I flipped her over in doggie-style, facing the mirror so she could watch herself get fucked by a young man. I think she was quite embarrassed to look at herself, but I could feel her vagina tighten up every time she looked up and saw herself being pounded.

I was pounding her pussy deep and hard from behind, and she was begging me to fuck her harder. I could see from the mirror that her breasts were totally covered in sweat, and her body was so shiny and smooth it was like we were covered in oil. I couldnt take it anymore, and for the first time I leaned over, grabbed her titties as I was fucking her, and gave them a good squeeze.

To my utter surprise, breastmilk came squirting out of her nipples, and she came again. It really just gushed out was I was squeezing her tits, because her breasts were so full of milk, and she hadn't fed her baby yet. In fact, she told me later that she usually had so much extra that she would squirt into bottles, boil them, and put in the fridge for extra baby food. It seems that when her breasts are full of milk, its really heavy and her nipples will feel very sensitive.

I was so turned on I fucked her even harder than I could imagine, and as the milk gushed out from her tits, the release coupled with my fucking made her orgasm. This time, I concentrated 100% on pounding her by now loose and used pussy. I grabbed her shoulders, put myself between her legs, and fucked her so hard I could feel my balls slapping her asshole, and her toes were all curled up from the pounding. Her breasts were heaving like two wet mountains covered in sweat and milk, and they continued to drip milk slowly as I pounded her from behind. She reminded me of a cow, and I wanted to fuck her like an animal with the milk dripping from her tits. I saw her tight brown asshole squirming with all that fucking, and made a mental note to try and play with it if there was a second time.

I had been trying to delay it, but finall I had to cum. I flipped her over onto her back, and watched as her heavy tits jiggle and move as I fucked her. I leaned over and sucked one of her tits as I was deep inside her pussy, and she moaned very very loudly. I had my mouth and face covered in her milk, and I finally pulled out and came all over her body. For those wondering what it tastes like, it does not taste great - like very diluted fresh milk. But the experience was unbeatable, and I used the milk to lubricate my fingers, and bring her to a last orgasm by fingering her hard with three fingers while sucking her swollen clit.

That was when I noticed that although we had drawn the curtains, we did not close the door, and Zhangling had at some point in time during our crazy sex had already come home, and could see both of us from her bedroom. She was in her PE uniform, and was staring at us with a blank expression. Her mother could not see her as she was lying on her back, breathing deeply, but I was looking straight back at Zhangling in shock.
Old 17-06-2010, 03:21 PM
Samster

this early post is thanks to Birdie8819 =)
Old 17-06-2010, 03:31 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 3417 / Power: 0
birdie8819 has a reputation beyond reputebirdie8819 has a reputation beyond reputebirdie8819 has a reputation beyond reputebirdie8819 has a reputation beyond reputebirdie8819 has a reputation beyond reputebirdie8819 has a reputation beyond reputebirdie8819 has a reputation beyond reputebirdie8819 has a reputation beyond reputebirdie8819 has a reputation beyond reputebirdie8819 has a reputation beyond reputebirdie8819 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
this early post is thanks to Birdie8819
HUH ??? Why me ???

I just giving you some advice niah leh ..... DAMN those milk and melons makes me horny now ........anyway Thanks for the short follow up story , will wait for more
Old 17-06-2010, 03:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 524 / Power: 17
tigerboy18 is a glorious beacon of lighttigerboy18 is a glorious beacon of lighttigerboy18 is a glorious beacon of lighttigerboy18 is a glorious beacon of lighttigerboy18 is a glorious beacon of lighttigerboy18 is a glorious beacon of light

Yo! your story is getting more n more exciting! up you 4 tiger' pts! ps continue......
Old 17-06-2010, 04:03 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 440 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28718 / Power: 28
ah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond repute

TS, Up U 2morow

Click here for my latest post to return Up.Thanks!

F **king Retarded/Scumbag Guy In My Ignore List
Old 17-06-2010, 04:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2088 / Power: 23
Frankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond repute

Outstanding writeup on your sexperience...
Old 17-06-2010, 04:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
hermit1313 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

of coz not... it as good as saying all gals r sluts rite... well good going hope to hear more...
Old 17-06-2010, 04:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
xiaobai_ncs deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro great stories please... keep it cuming
Old 17-06-2010, 04:26 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
aeroplanekia is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

faster conti the story.. try finish it up !
cant wait !!!!!
Old 17-06-2010, 10:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
sissy is Cool - loads of Potential

Hope you haven't stopped doing your kind deeds to those lonely starve-of-sex PDMM. Keep it up.
Old 17-06-2010, 10:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
sissy is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Sex with Zhangling's mother
Her mother could not see her as she was lying on her back, breathing deeply, but I was looking straight back at Zhangling in shock.
I hope the story continues with you doing a 3some with Zhangling and her Mum.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1