The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 15-06-2010, 11:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 107 / Power: 14
Roy Rover deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyRoy Rover deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Thumbs up I had affairs with 陪读妈妈 and their daughters

Im new posting here so please excuse me for mistakes. And actually, I only had sex with one daughter =)

During my uni days, I used to give tuition to PRC kids. At first, I got to know 黄太太 through a tuition agency, and after teaching her son for 2 months, she introduced me to many other 陪读妈妈 for me to teach their children as well.

黄太太 was the first PRC woman I had sex with, and she was a woman who really help me alot during my uni days.

She is about 35years old with long hair, 1.58m, slim with small breasts, and a cute 10y/o son who I enjoyed teaching. She is also a Christian and attend Mandarin speaking services at a local church.

When I first taught her son, she would wear very formal, such as a long dress, and serve me chinese tea with cake. After lessons, I would chat with her in her room(she share a HDB MB with her son). But after some time, she would wear more relax, such as tanktop with shorts, and sometimes a T shirt with no bra. I remember trying to look into her shirt as she serve me food!

One day, she asked me to come over earlier to help her fix her DVD system, which a church member gave her. When I rang the doorbell, I noticed that she was perspiring from trying to fix the TV, and her white spagetthi was quite soaked, I think it was the first time I was turned on looking at her small pink nipples showing through the shirt?

To cut a long story short, after I fixed the TV there was still about 20min before her son came home from school. I don't really know what happened, but because there was so much close contact in her small room, we just end up hugging and kissing while covered in sweat.
I remember turning her on by rubbing her pussy gently through her shorts while sucking her tongue, until I can feel how wet she is. Even though she was sweaty, I pulled down her shorts and slowly lick her pussy inside out. I really mean inside out! I could taste the sweat, urine, and juice, I just licked everything until she came and my face was wet.

Actually, PRC women are very shy and don't like you to lick their 小妹 on the first sex. I only knew later
After that I stripped her white top off, and sucked on her nipples. To my surprise, although there is no milk, there is still some liquid that comes out and makes her nipples beautifully lubricated. She also did not shave her armpits, but I think she looks natural and still a sexy mom.

We did not have sex until the next week, as I think it was a little too much for her, and her son was coming home soon anyway. I just took a shower in her toilet while she showered in the kitchen toilet, and I was fucking horny as I was teaching her son!

Things were a little awkward between us, and I was wondering if she would cancel me as her son's tuition teacher. But luckily, she asked me to come over earlier again before tuition to "discuss".

This time when I rang the doorbell, she was wearing a long dress again, and I thought "Oh Fuck I wasted my chance and its back to normal". However when I enter her room, she immediately sit down on the bed with me and tell me that its not that she didnt love her husband, but that its really very lonely to live for years without your loved one. I just told her that I could keep her company, and we started kissing again.

黄太太(yes until the last day I call her that) told me to unzip her dress, and then she slowly turn around in white panties and a pink bra that was so tight I thought her boobs were going to burst. I was in for TWO real surprises. She shaved her 小妹! BUT WAIT! thats not the real surprise!

Real Surprise = She shaved her pussy, but not her armpits =S

Anyway, I was thankful that she shaved her vagina, as I prefer licking nice clean ones. I was surprised how skilful she was at sucking my cock, and she told me later that when she was younger she would shave her pussy every week. So I just sat there on the bed, with this PRC mommy kneeling on her bedroom floor and sucking my dick like it was an ice cream.

The next surprise came was when she pushed me onto the bed and just stuck my dick all the way in, W/O a condom. I wanted to stop because I always practise safe sex, but apparently she has had sex with only one man in her life, and knows 0 about this kind of thing. I couldnt stop because her wet and warm pussy was squirting out so much juice, my balls and butt were becoming wet. When I got on my knees to pound her hard, she was even crying because she hadn't felt so intense in such a long time(not that im damn good or have a big cock, im only average about 5.5inch).

I came inside of her as I was fucking her, and I didnt stop until I felt too sensitive. The bed was so wet from the sweat and juice and cum that I had to help her change the sheets. Then we had a shower for the first time together, and waited for her son to come home.

Later on, she would introduce me to 3 or 4 more 陪读妈妈, but due to my schedule I could only take on 2. That was when I had sex with a 17y/o PRC daughter studying in Sec 4 in Sengkang, and molested another 17 year old girl studying in Serangoon who had really HUGE BOOBS. I was quite lucky with the molest case as she didnt tell her mother, but I think no guy here can tahan if there is a 17year old girl sitting next to you for 2 hours every week, with huge boobs bursting out of her school uniform or PE uniform- I just had to squeeze them sooner or later.

I think these 陪读妈妈 are also very different from the FLs working here. They are quite rich, with husbands owning businesses in China, and pay me about $150-$200 a month. The lady with the 17year old I fucked even owned her own Condo in Sengkang, and rented out the rooms to other PRC students. The other lady whose daughter I rubbed, squeezed and pinched was a senior teacher in a secondary school teaching mandarin, and prob earns almost $3k a month.
Old 16-06-2010, 04:06 AM
Samster

Roy Rover deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyRoy Rover deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: I had affairs with 陪读妈妈 and their daughters

sorry guys i know its pretty long, but it happened over a couple of months not instantly.

do let me know if you wanto hear about the 2 daughters, if not i dont wanto bore you =)
Old 16-06-2010, 09:05 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
frankieman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice.

I had some luck with 2 PDMMS (in fact they know each other) but never had a chance to have a 3P with the mum and daughter, although this was part of the fantasy.

Like what u said, these PDMMs that i knew are filthy rich. They own few properties in Beijing but just lonely when they are here in Singapore with their kids.

But u take care of your hormone rage with the young gals, don't want to hear from news on molest case.
Old 16-06-2010, 11:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2962 / Power: 20
ang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond repute

Nice one, I hope to hear more.

I was hoping for 3some act , coupled with lesbian act between mother and daughter.
Old 16-06-2010, 11:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
SuperRebel deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I want to hear more about the daughters. Shiok
Old 16-06-2010, 12:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 524 / Power: 17
tigerboy18 is a glorious beacon of lighttigerboy18 is a glorious beacon of lighttigerboy18 is a glorious beacon of lighttigerboy18 is a glorious beacon of lighttigerboy18 is a glorious beacon of lighttigerboy18 is a glorious beacon of light

you guys are really lucky to hv such encounters. i can only read your sexciting stories .....
Old 16-06-2010, 12:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
hermit1313 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

wah i also want such lobangs... haha... guess i have to go study the new modules liao since mine its so outdated... haha...
Old 16-06-2010, 12:49 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 440 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28718 / Power: 28
ah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond repute

TS, be careful,underage :

Click here for my latest post to return Up.Thanks!

F **king Retarded/Scumbag Guy In My Ignore List
Old 16-06-2010, 01:33 PM
Samster

wow i have 19 points, means some1 upped my points! thank you very much.
my stories will come in one long story, as its all true and i cannot remember if i post in part-by-part, please excuse me.

frankieman:good for you. though they may not be very hot since they dont have to look pretty, im sure the sex was as crazy as mine. they are so horny for cock even if you stuff their ass they like it. thanks for the warning! yup i learnt my lesson. you'll read about it in the next story i guess.

ang076:i cant post what didnt happen, but if you like i will post my uni classmate 3P experience with a young mother and daughter. the mother gave birth in singapore to a son(in china you can only have 1 kid unless you are not from city), and when my friend was having sex with her the milk was dripping from her tits doggie-style! he really got a shock
you have to understand that by the time a PDMM has old enough daughter, she is pretty old and not-very-fuckable. And usually PDMM are very protective of their daugher (most of my students are little boys but im not gay! lol)

tigerboy18:sometimes its just that luck is in front of me and i grab it with both hands =) but i hope that you get some form of pleasure reading this kind of funny story

hermit1313:not every PDMM is like that, out of about 8-9 students, Ive only slept with 2mothers.

ah rat: from what i get from my law kaki still in school, 16 is the age for consensual sex. However, you cannot "sexually groom" <18 year old. Meaning if a 16yo girl wants to have sex with me, its no problem, but I cannot go to any 16 yo and keep jio them. So im probably guilty of I but not II. But as you can see, this is very very hard to prove=) hope this piece of news helps you! do correct me if im wrong.

My next story will be on the molest of the big-booby innocent 17yo, or the 3P experience with milky titties from my friend(NOT me).
I only have limited PRC experiences left:
1.Sex with the other 17yo on her mother's bed
2.Sex with the 2nd PDMM (very open, and likes anal/DP with toys.)
3.Outdoor sex stories with the PDMM (in Monf*rt secondary school toilet when I went with her to visit the school vice-principal to appeal for her son)

please continue to up my points! im not sure how to return the favour, but do tell me how to do it when you up me thanks
Old 16-06-2010, 02:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1680 / Power: 19
eeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant future

Yes plz, do carry onz sharing your experiences, cheers ............

" All that is needed for Evil to succeed is, that decent human beings do NOTHING. " - Edmund Burke
Old 16-06-2010, 02:35 PM
Samster

Hi guys, Im pretty free now and I think some people wanto hear about a mother-daughter experience, so Im going to post one. It did NOT happen to me, but from a fellow uni buddy who also gives tuition to 陪读妈妈.
Its a interesting and funny story so please take the time to read it =)
Up my points if you like it! Even by 1 point is OK =)

My friend, whom ill call Gab is about 1.72m, skinny, with long hair, and what my other friends like to call "pretty boy" because he looks like a girl lol. I intro-ed to him a PRC mother to give tuition when he needed money, and Ill tell the story from his point of view(which is not easy).

I use the TRUE NAMES in all my stories because I dont think it matters anymore, even though they are still in Sg.

PRC mother and daugher experience:

This PRC student of mine, Zhangling is the worst student I have ever had. Usually PRC students are pretty hardworking and obedient, but Zhangling mixed with the wrong crowd in her secondary school, and looks exactly like a girl gangster from Orchard road. She's quite small, about 1.55m, with long brown dyed hair, skin so fair its like paper(easily bruised, too), and very small peachy breasts that can barely be seen thru the white school uniform.

She was 16 going on 17, but only in sec 3! So I could understand her problems fitting in. But just by sitting next to her in tuition, I could smell that she was a smoker, even though she tries to cover it up by eating sweets. Her hair and body smelt wonderful however, even when I come on Sunday morning and shes fresh from the bed.

The problems started when I realise that she behaved worse and worse. Her skirt started to get shorter, until I can see her PE shorts ever time she bend over(she always wears PE shorts under her skirt). Her hair got more and more brown, and she start to wear perfume and make up. In fact, she look just like a 16yo cheap ahlian sleeping with every boy in school. I knew that she always dated boys from her school like the slut she was, and goodness-knows-what.

One tuition session, I couldn't take it anymore. I just stood up and scolded her harshly, telling her that this behaviour would ruin her future. Did you know what she did? She started crying! Tears just streamed down her face, and I never saw this side of her before.

Very soon, I would see many sides of her.

I brought her to her room, put her on her bed, and told her to rest for awhile before continuing with the lesson.

When I returned to the room, I was in for a shock.

She was just sitting on her sofa completely naked except for her green PE shorts and her white school socks. Her skin was so creamy white, and her breasts were so small and delicate that I couldnt stop staring. She was looking straight at me, right hand stroking her pussy thru her shorts, left hand playing with her hair. When I saw that the front of her shorts was getting a darker green from her masturbation, I couldnt breathe.

She just sat there, smoking and rubbing her shorts while looking at me, silently.

I spoke to her softly:
"Zhangling, what are you doing"

She just smiled and went to lie down on the bed, and spread herself wide open on the bed like an eagle, closing her eyes. Her green shorts was totally wet around the pussy area, and I could see small strands of light pubic hair sticking out from the side of her tight shorts. I got between her legs and started squeezing her tiny breasts while licking her belly button. Her skin was very white like paper, and you could see the fine hairs on her stomach in the sunlight, and the fine veins running along her breasts like her skin was transparent. She just closed her eyes and enjoyed, until I took out my hard cock and pressed it into her tummy.

Later I realised she was still a virgin, and a kid. Although she dated many local boys and made out with them, the most she had done was perform oral sex on her bf in a theater, and let him finger her when they were alone.... Slutty right? She had been fingered by so many boys that she had already bled before, and technically not a virgin. However, she had NEVER had something so big being pushed up her vagina.

[ME: My friend Gab has a rather big cock with massive veins. Ive seen it in the locker room after shower, not that im fukcing gay thx]

Of course I didnt know all this when we were having steamy sex on the bed, I just ripped off her shorts and pushed my entire cock up her wet pussy. I dont know if you guys remember what a virgin, wet pussy feels and smells like. Her pussy felt like a smooth piece of velvet, and smelt faintly like some kind of fruits, like an apple. It was so pink and tight, and the juices were perfectly clear and transparent. When I entered her, I could feel Zhanglings's body curl and tighten up, and a small scream came out from her mouth but died quickly. I think the pain + pleasure made her go unconcious for about 2-3 seconds, and her eyes just rolled upwards as her tiny arms gripped my back.

When she opened her eyes again she was like an animal, and started thrusting herself into my cock lying on her back. She looked so beautiful with her long brown hair spread around her head like an angel, and her skin gleaming with sweat in the sunlight. Finally I grabbed her buttocks(she learned to LOVE this) and squeezed it hard while fucking her as hard as I could. I think she almost passed out again, and I felt myself coming. She was so small and tight I could feel the end of my cock touch the deepest end of her pussy every time I pounded her. I pulled out my dick with her squeezing my ass, and came all over her stomach like a waterfall. I came so much it covered her entire tummy, and some of it hit her neck.

Strangely, after this our relationship improved alot, and she became more toned down and obedient. She coloured her hair black, and wore a normal school uniform. I think she just couldnt stand the immature boys in school and needed some attention where someone really cared for her. However, after having sex about 3 times, we stopped doing it. She knew I had a local gf, and I also told her that I truly cared for her situation and this would not be in her best interest. I did not want to be a hypocrite teacher.

However, that was before I started having sex with her mother, who is taller at about 1.65m, about 39 years old, and just gave birth to Zhangling's younger brother in Singapore. She had sex with her husband the previous visit back to her homeland, and did not expect to get pregnant at her age.

Her mother looked pretty good for her age, and for someone who just gave birth 2-3 months ago. As expected, she had a little bit of weight leftover, but her huge boobs and big round ass was a real turn on for me. She was a complete opposite from her daughter, taller, with skin a little bit darker, and much more curvy. The main difference was her boobs: they were so huge and round that she usually walk around the house with her baby in this native PRC outfit that looks like a Sari. Unlike most chinese women, her nipples were also huge, and even when she wears a bra, you can see the shape and outline of her nipples. I can always see the sweat dripping down her neck into her cleavage, and the outline of her panties or thong when she walks around the house.

She was a mother who was rarely around, shes usually out with her baby to the doctors and showing off to friends, etc. This sexy milf had never flirted with me before, but things changed when she somehow discovered I was having a relationship with her daughter.

[Me: Hey guys sorry to disappoint you, but this is taking longer than expected. Shall I post the 3P tmr night or something? Roy]
Old 16-06-2010, 02:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
Kylo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wah bro ur story make me wan to take pdmm student leh Haha anyone got any lobang Haha
Old 16-06-2010, 03:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
tommy29sg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bravo.... waiting for more
Old 16-06-2010, 03:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 15
redolent deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Extraordinary! Please carry on.
Old 16-06-2010, 03:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
zhihao91 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roy Rover View Post
and molested another 17 year old girl studying in Serangoon who had really HUGE BOOBS. I was quite lucky with the molest case as she didnt tell her mother, but I think no guy here can tahan if there is a 17year old girl sitting next to you for 2 hours every week, with huge boobs bursting out of her school uniform or PE uniform- I just had to squeeze them sooner or later.
If convicted, you face a jail term of up to five years or fine and caning.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1