The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 30-01-2018, 04:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 260 / Power: 21
xmensg72 is one of the Best!xmensg72 is one of the Best!xmensg72 is one of the Best!
Re: Pinay Lover's Pub Crawl

The feeling and experience is very very different. Think its worth it. Used to do thst but so long nvr go liao... miss it sia.

Quote:
Originally Posted by supershaft View Post
340 can get 2 150cat in Gland for Super 3some for
some serious Farking..

with 40 left for frog leg porridge and durians
Old 30-01-2018, 07:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 13
promiscus deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypromiscus deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Bro! Awesome narration Makes me wanna go for a bit of rubba-dubba myself! Don’t be a tease and please share the location. Thanks!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arrow'n'Bow View Post
Nowadays FRs are very rare on this thread. I don't know what happened to those experienced in the pinay scene who had been mongering since the mid 2000s. Mostly these days I just see people posting nostalgic memories of the good old days.

Anyway here's my first review for 2018.

Had my first night out of the new year this past week. Went on a weekday after office at around 9ish. Didn't have time to explore new places so went to my usual haunts in the city area.

First pub - was pulled in by what i thought was a reasonably good looking chick. Sat down and the first gal and her friend get my order. After I take the first sip they immediately ask for LD for both. After having had a longer look at the first gal, I realize that she's also CMI and the second one is also not scoring much on the looks dept. Immediate boner killer. I decide to buy 1 LD and am surprised to find out that LD prices have been increased from 50 to 60. I am told the rates have been revised from Jan onwards.
Most of the girls look to be 30 and over and no real looker or MILF among them. So i decide to stick with the one who pulled me in.
Long story short, once the drinks came the pinay straight away went into rubbing and grinding mode. She was mostly grinding her ass on my dick and letting me manhandle her boobs.As her drinks were getting over, she asked if I wanted a BJ. I didn't want to buy another round for someone who wasn't really turning me on, so I ended up settling my bill instead.
Damage
Beer = $15
LD = $60 x 1

Second pub- I left the first pub and went to my other usual joint and here also the girls were standing outside to entice customers. Better looking girl standing outside. As we go in, I realize that I had sat with her sometime last year. Here also have to negotiate 2 girls down to 1. Then we move to a corner and immediately the action starts. The one I selected vaguely remembered me, but that didn't stop her treating me like her long lost bf.
We get into rubbing, grinding and fondling as well as smooching.
Towards the end of the first round another good looking young pinay comes and asks if she can join. I decide to hell with it and buy a second round for both. So this time with the 2nd round, belts get unfastened and zips get undone. Both pinays have now removed their bras and give me easy access to play with their tits. One more round of drinks and they are giving me a BJ. Though they start with both blowing me, it becomes mostly one pinay giving me head while the other is working on my neck and chest. Long story short, I blow my load in the girls hand and both of them help me clean up enough that i can make it to the toilet to tidy myself up.
Damage.
Beer = $15
LDs = $50 x 5
Old 30-01-2018, 11:28 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
WhiteDeath123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Guys, you can try Billboard or Ocean Star at Duxton Hill.
Old 12-02-2018, 10:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1371 / Power: 14
hondalvin has much to be proud ofhondalvin has much to be proud ofhondalvin has much to be proud ofhondalvin has much to be proud ofhondalvin has much to be proud ofhondalvin has much to be proud ofhondalvin has much to be proud ofhondalvin has much to be proud ofhondalvin has much to be proud ofhondalvin has much to be proud of

Dear senior bros, i'd like to find out, for example after paying for 3 LD, and the girl willing to tabao, do i still got to pay for the offered taobao service? Pardon me if i asked a noob qn..
Old 18-02-2018, 07:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2033 / Power: 13
bigboobsloverrr has a reputation beyond reputebigboobsloverrr has a reputation beyond reputebigboobsloverrr has a reputation beyond reputebigboobsloverrr has a reputation beyond reputebigboobsloverrr has a reputation beyond reputebigboobsloverrr has a reputation beyond reputebigboobsloverrr has a reputation beyond reputebigboobsloverrr has a reputation beyond reputebigboobsloverrr has a reputation beyond reputebigboobsloverrr has a reputation beyond reputebigboobsloverrr has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by supershaft View Post
340 can get 2 150cat in Gland for Super 3some for some serious Farking..

with 40 left for frog leg porridge and durians
Where is this gland place?
Old 02-03-2018, 09:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 8
jdksg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hey bros, did anyone find the place bro Arrow was talking about? Please pm me if you know the place already. thnx!
Old 02-03-2018, 10:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1078 / Power: 16
Link has much to be proud ofLink has much to be proud ofLink has much to be proud ofLink has much to be proud ofLink has much to be proud ofLink has much to be proud ofLink has much to be proud ofLink has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigboobsloverrr View Post
Where is this gland place?
Pretty sure he's referring to Geylang.
Old 02-03-2018, 11:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 91 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 159 / Power: 12
xatral is a Helpful and Caring Samsterxatral is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Anyone tried before Highlanders at Clarke Quay?
Old 03-03-2018, 10:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 280 / Power: 8
boomerangarang is one of the Best!boomerangarang is one of the Best!boomerangarang is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by xatral View Post
Anyone tried before Highlanders at Clarke Quay?
Nothing happening there bro. The usual kind of live music pub at CQ area.
Old 03-03-2018, 11:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 91 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 159 / Power: 12
xatral is a Helpful and Caring Samsterxatral is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Always thought it looked happening from the Filipinas always hanging outside the place. Maybe my analysis was superficial. Thanks bro.
Old 04-03-2018, 11:06 AM
Samster

boomerangarang is one of the Best!boomerangarang is one of the Best!boomerangarang is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by xatral View Post
Always thought it looked happening from the Filipinas always hanging outside the place. Maybe my analysis was superficial. Thanks bro.
Have not gone there for some time. Maybe it has become a popular hangout among pinays? Maybe can test hook up skills and hook up with them? Hehe
Old 06-03-2018, 06:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 202 / Power: 18
bignround is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbignround is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbignround is a Helpful and Caring Samster

All the bro out there, I retired from pinay joint for years.

However today I pass by a place in orchard call M### arcade, kind of surprised it is starting to turn into a pinay pub mall. Easily 4-5 joints there. Return of Paramount? Any bro got any insight on this place?
Old 06-03-2018, 11:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2507 / Power: 16
halogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignround View Post

However today I pass by a place in orchard call M### arcade, kind of surprised it is starting to turn into a pinay pub mall. Easily 4-5 joints there. Return of Paramount? Any bro got any insight on this place?
Interesting observation but doubt it is the return of paramount haha.

Malay KTV "Guide"

My ML Story

My Threads

Helping genuine bros make better cheonging decisions.
Old 08-03-2018, 08:51 AM
Samster

Quote:

Great observation bro. Any bros have FRs of the joints there?
Old 08-03-2018, 12:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 380 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2084 / Power: 13
3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

enter this building and saw one pinay pub called "Red Hot Pub" but didnt enter. coz short of $$ supply. any bros when there before?

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1