The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 04-05-2010, 03:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 18
inluv07 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterinluv07 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterinluv07 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Pinay Lover's Pub Crawl

This thread is meant to provide updates on the pinay pub scene and for bros to share their experiences. Which are good value, which must spend more to enjoy, which sucks..bros please do share & help each other so we can support the well run ones and avoid spending money on the crappy pubs.

Names and location of pubs not mentioned for obvious reasons but bros who are familiar with pinay scene will have an idea pubs being referred to. Bros who are interested can pm me or fellow contributors directly but regretfully we reserve the right not to reply to those with low reps unless seniors can vouch for you. We want to include everyone but not th MIB. It's not foolproof but let's make it harder for those guys who spoil our fun.

This thread is not meant to replace any others but to compliment them as we find more locations.
Old 04-05-2010, 03:08 PM
Samster

inluv07 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterinluv07 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterinluv07 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Pinay Lover's Pub Crawl

Was feeling bored last evening. Withdrawal symptoms kicking in full gear, no pinay to take care of me for over a week now. Decided to check out some old haunts to see what's new.

Been months since I went to RV. Less than a handful of pinay pubs there but on some occasions, quality can be pretty good and I was hoping to get lucky

BV – Happy Hour beer at $6/mug. About 12 pinays, ratings range from 5 – 7, a few eye candy there. Action-wise though, limited...hmmm they seemed more keen on playing pool and resting their butts. Only one came over and she was so proper I thought I was still at work.

Girls are on contract and from what I gathered, most have regulars who love to karaoke and boyfriends. Off I go after a beer & it will be a while again when I decide to spend my money there.

V – About 10 pinays here, ratings from range from 4 – 6.5. What they lose in looks they make up for in attitude. Now that's more like it, any girl you make eye contact with will come over to say hello.

I pick one, tall, slim, 20 year old. She gives me a little pinay comfort and asks if I like to rest on the sofa at the back. Hmmm sounds yummy, but here comes the catch. Each LD will cost $50 (at the back). I wouldn't have batted an eyelid last time but having been to AC where a bf cost less than that, I politely declined and chose to play pool with her instead. Turned out to be a good move as she was drinking her LD in double quick time. Reminds me of the TP I knew a few years ago, some honey for more money. That signalled it's time to go.

Thinking about TP made me want to go there. So next stop...TP!

CB - It's been about 6 months since I was last there and it was nice to be back. A buddy of mine also happened to be there. Had a short chat with him and a 23 year old from Bulacan wanted to comfort me. With the better ones already occupied and I got reacquainted with what this province could offer...mmmm masarap No gulping of drinks here. Thank you bro Mariko for reminding me of this place.

Side note: Fat (plump) guy who owns/runs/manages pub next door (ESS) is still about.

K – Final stop for the nite. Lots of pinays, but a little too dark to see how they look like. Settled into a seat and suddenly felt a hard slap on my shoulder. Turned and there she was, the wicked witch of the East! Not, its baby B from 2 years ago. Lost quite a bit of weight, looks a little more crazed. Ain't nobody else gonna sit with me now but it was nice to catch up with B. Bought her an LD for old times sake & true to form she gulped it down after 20 mins.
Old 04-05-2010, 08:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 14
drongo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I am interested to know where are these pubs. Thanks.
Old 04-05-2010, 08:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
Mikeyen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Bro,

I am new in this thread.....
Would like to join you for explore

Feel free to PM me.....

Thanks.....

Old 05-05-2010, 03:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1282 / Power: 16
Max77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud of

been to TP "D" area twice. No pub worth mention still. Sometime the funny thing about chio bu is tat they giv u the feeling they're not thirty for money. More interested in those machine and pool table ;p

Oh yar and the 2 pub tat i've been to r quite bright, i also dunno why i went in-maybe the rest ain't any darker

号伊格废立罚全田银果锁乐蒜

Life is all about (enduring and overcoming) suffering. When you have too much of the good stuff, life will seems meaningless

-max77

YOU'LL ALWAYS FEAR WHAT YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND...

嘣噔你个嘣噔袄!!!
Old 05-05-2010, 09:41 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by drongo View Post
I am interested to know where are these pubs. Thanks.
You have PM
Old 05-05-2010, 09:42 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikeyen View Post
Hi Bro,

I am new in this thread.....
Would like to join you for explore

Feel free to PM me.....

Thanks.....

Will do bro
Old 05-05-2010, 10:08 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Max77 View Post
been to TP "D" area twice. No pub worth mention still. Sometime the funny thing about chio bu is tat they giv u the feeling they're not thirty for money. More interested in those machine and pool table ;p

Oh yar and the 2 pub tat i've been to r quite bright, i also dunno why i went in-maybe the rest ain't any darker
2 - 3 years ago, TP was rockin! Then the raids came...almost on a nightly basis at one stage...harrassments by MIB, many pubs lost their licence until now just a few surviving ones which probably will close when their lease expires.

In some pubs, they have become so afraid they won't approach people they don't know cos MIB have arrested girls even with work permit just for talking to customers..permit holders are supposed to be singers & not allowed to mingle

Some pub bosses in thoses booming days were very arrogant & thought they were invincible. Many have lost their fortunes, they are now gone but there are still a few left now and are more humble...
Old 05-05-2010, 10:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 148 / Power: 21
FunnyMan deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyFunnyMan deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by inluv07 View Post
2 - 3 years ago, TP was rockin! Then the raids came...almost on a nightly basis at one stage...harrassments by MIB, many pubs lost their licence until now just a few surviving ones which probably will close when their lease expires.

In some pubs, they have become so afraid they won't approach people they don't know cos MIB have arrested girls even with work permit just for talking to customers..permit holders are supposed to be singers & not allowed to mingle

Some pub bosses in thoses booming days were very arrogant & thought they were invincible. Many have lost their fortunes, they are now gone but there are still a few left now and are more humble...
inluv,

one of these days, we should sit down and i would like to hear these old stories. i'm in business and interesting to hear how one makes and loses fortunes.

thanks for sharing, bro.

I will support those who support me.....
Old 05-05-2010, 10:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
marchboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: Pinay Lover's Pub Crawl

from what i was told, these bosses own numerous pubs at diff localities. so, if one license is not renewed and expired, others are still operating. and these patterns keep repeating themselves until very few like us patronise them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by inluv07 View Post

Old 05-05-2010, 11:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 20
loverboy789 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyloverboy789 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Wah, new thread on Pinoy. I buy season parking and park here first.
Old 05-05-2010, 02:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 15
Decartes deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Most of the pinoys I find in Singapore are of very bad qualities. Miles apart from those in their motherland.
Old 05-05-2010, 03:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 148 / Power: 21
FunnyMan deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyFunnyMan deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Decartes View Post
Most of the pinoys I find in Singapore are of very bad qualities. Miles apart from those in their motherland.
Bro Decartes,

tell us more what you mean. i find them quite good, of course there are some bad hats. i say this with full understanding that they come to spore to make some money so i do expect them to ask for ld but not mercenary.

I will support those who support me.....
Old 05-05-2010, 03:04 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by FunnyMan View Post
inluv,

one of these days, we should sit down and i would like to hear these old stories. i'm in business and interesting to hear how one makes and loses fortunes.

thanks for sharing, bro.
Just let me know when you are free. I know a joint in the East where beer is $4/mug until 9pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by marchboy View Post
from what i was told, these bosses own numerous pubs at diff localities. so, if one license is not renewed and expired, others are still operating. and these patterns keep repeating themselves until very few like us patronise them.
That's one way to lose money...pub loses license, but fixed overheads like rent still has to be paid. Imagine having to pay rent on 4 or 5 pubs that has been shut down plus MIB keep on checking the new pub where business is not so good in the first place

Quote:
Originally Posted by loverboy789 View Post
Wah, new thread on Pinoy. I buy season parking and park here first.
Free parking for you bro
Old 12-05-2010, 12:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1007 / Power: 16
Mankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud of

Kenneth Bar, Circular Rd. Some nice gals, dancing and rubbing against your dick all night.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1