The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 14-09-2004, 11:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 20
littleworm deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Da Lu

Quote:
Originally Posted by staff
after tat i dun patronise LSB liao ...kind of waste $$ , KTV at least can sian those girl for free FJ but not those LSB but of cos expenses more high lah....
Tried before ... so happened to hook up a KTV gal ... Malaysian. I think was 6 yrs back. Didn't up her as i don't want some kind of commitment to her ... moreover ... scared of chew buay. That's y into commercial, just pay.
Old 15-09-2004, 07:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 20
littleworm deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by chatoh
Thanks Bro April !
So they open 9:30 then ?
Open at 9 am
Old 23-11-2004, 11:22 PM
steve20032

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Hey this thread seems to have died and no body seems to patronise this thread.hey guys comeon...those who do visit Da lu music lounge please do not forget to share ur valuable FRs wid all of us...I will tell you the reason why later...

Anyway i am non chinese and i do not know Mandarin either....This was my frist time going to Da lu or its equivalent...So i din know what to do... and i was alone..anyway i did remember the feedback and tips given by brothers here...I waited outside Da lu and saw a reasonably attractive gal go in..I dunno her name or number... So i walked in and ... quickly an old hag who really cant make it .... accosted me and sent me to table 25 and demanded $2 tips..A whole bunch of ladies then came and i sent them away based on brothers advise and i just asked for the pretty lady i saw...And man...if u guys know how to follow rules and not be ruled by your dickhead...u can get decent service for a very very reasonable price....

I only ordered d coke for which they charge me $12.They insited on me taking the fruits and nuts.i said no...But they somehow conned me into taking a wet tissue which i plan to reject the next time i visit there...So basically apart from the $12 entry charge u just pay for service... and the services are cheap
$10 for handjob
$20 for blow job
$30 for full job.

But please remember that not all gals do BJ and FJ.But definitely all do HJ.And please for goodness sake dun spoile market by paying more

Infact the gal who sat wid me insisted that she is young and pretty and that i need to pay more for service i said NO way ...i told her that my friends hv told me that ...the rate is as described above and i am not paying anything more so if she wants she can do if not i find another gal.. and man they agree...But ofcourse lah bros...please dun be rude wid them ah..they are human beings too....

Anyway the only thing is that it is damn dark in there so we really cant see the gals..so i suggest that guys who go there and provide FRs if you do come across gems such as pretty gals or those wid good attitude and service pls highlight their numbers so that we can patronise them...which will be good value for money for us...And please dun spoil market and also...ask for bill immediately on sitting down if not the gals will pester u for tips unless of course u r rich enough and can pay them...
Old 23-11-2004, 11:31 PM
jamesdeannsg

Re: Da Lu (Tg Pinang Trip anyone)

Yo All...any one planning to go to Tg Pinang....How abt a get together and a fun time there...Always here look like sian already...So how abt it???
Old 25-11-2004, 12:01 PM
steve20032

No one seems to be talking about this thread

Is this coz its reserved only for old hags...

hey guys ... this is good and cheap thrill... and its in the open too

i mean the gal normally just takes u to a corner cubicle where she shags u while there are so many ppl still walking around

all in it still costs you less than $30....for a hj incl drink + tips and $40 for a bj incl drink n tips..

i was there yday too...
Old 25-11-2004, 12:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 829 / Power: 22
Looksee is a splendid one to beholdLooksee is a splendid one to beholdLooksee is a splendid one to beholdLooksee is a splendid one to beholdLooksee is a splendid one to beholdLooksee is a splendid one to beholdLooksee is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamesdeannsg
Yo All...any one planning to go to Tg Pinang....How abt a get together and a fun time there...Always here look like sian already...So how abt it???
Bro

Your post is in the wrong thread.
Old 25-11-2004, 01:25 PM
steve20032

Bro pls advise me why my post is in the wrong thread

and if so which thread i shd post about Da Lu music lounge in...

Appreciate ur help

And thanks bros for not flaming me if i am wrong...
Old 25-11-2004, 02:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 146 / Power: 21
billyboy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guybillyboy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by steve20032
Bro pls advise me why my post is in the wrong thread

and if so which thread i shd post about Da Lu music lounge in...

Appreciate ur help

And thanks bros for not flaming me if i am wrong...
You are in the right thread bro Steve., he was referring to Jamesdeannsg's post concerning Tg Pinang. Anyway always have extreme doubts about this bar, used to patronise the coffee n bachor mee at the coffee shop next door so could see the bar girls hanging around for coffee/makan etc. and sad to say their looks really turned me away....sorry. But this bar has been around for at least 10+ years or more, so they must have their attraction in one way or another.
Old 25-11-2004, 06:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 111 / Power: 21
chatoh deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guychatoh deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Bro Steve !
It's great to know you had a good time in Da Lu. I have patronized this place a few times and have posted reports on it. I have not been there in quite some time.
Da Lu is great action and cheap.
Did you get FJ in Da Lu ?
I have had all the menu in Da Lu on different occasions - rubba rubba, french kissing, tit sucking, HJ, BJ and FJ. For Fj only a few daring ones will accept. What Bro Steve said is correct , not all do BJ or FJ. The hygiene is not good in Da Lu, so I brought strawberry flavoured condom for the BJ. Once I even had FJ with a 40+ lady. She rode while I sat down in a cubicle.
What time were you there Bro ?
Best looking pros are there after 7 pm, but it's not easy getting them because they butterfly a lot , becuase it is packed with customers.
If you from morning time to 5 pm, you have more chances of having the ladies sit with you without moving around, but also the quality is not that good. It is usually the less attractive pros who are there in the morning shift. Some are really ugly and old, so you have to be selective.
Bye Bro!
Old 25-11-2004, 11:30 PM
steve20032

Finally guys i find some life in this thread... thank god...

i was there on tuesday at 1-2pm and on wednesday at 430-530pm

ofcourse the gal asked me why i came alone and why i cant bring other friends..
i
i said i got no time to bring other friends and the timings never co incide

yes some of the gals are really UGLY SCARY and CANT make it type...

But if u are careful about what u want to do and who you wannna find you can surely find the gals....

There are attractive gals there too

As bro Chatoh rightly pointed out yes...its really great to go there around 7pm plus but ofcourse you have a problem since its really packed...lots of gals and they butterfly a helluva lot....

but if ur earlier d quality is reasonable and surely you can get better time wid d woman...

on the only two occasions i have been there i have not spent a lot of money...
Old 25-11-2004, 11:34 PM
steve20032

Acvtually guys to me ... its kinda fun... cheap thrilll... i mean u pay $ 12 for coke... and then u pay $ 10 for hj $20 for bj or $ 30 for fj

which means in effect u pay $ 22 for hj
$32 for bj
$42 for fj which in so far as i think is the cheapest in town...

even in comparision wid d tuinas (which are turning to be a rip off these days which charge $30 for 45 minute massage + $ 50 for hj).... actually guys ... talkin about quality some of these gals at the tuina really suck big time...if u guys have been to a lot of tuina shops ...would definitely know what i mean... know all tuina have great lookers except maybe wonder at JC

And the interesting part i like of Da Lu is being able to get wanked inthe open with so many ppl around... thats really damn thrilling... i dunno how u guys feel but i love the feeling

yes not all gals do bj and fj.....
Old 26-11-2004, 01:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 111 / Power: 21
chatoh deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guychatoh deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hi Bro Steve !
Thanks for sharing your experience at Da Lu.
Long time I have not cheonged there.
Bro, which type of service did you get ? If you don't want to discuss it in the open please send me a private message. I can also share my experiences there.
I have cheonged there like 5-6 times.
Yes, the feeling of getting serviced in the open is surreal. On e time I was being given a BJ with legs wide open in the cubicle and I was blocking the aisle. I had to shift my legs so that a lady could get through the aisle. The funny thing was that she just saw me get blown and it was business as usual for her. One time, I even saw aun auntie rush to the toilet where I was having a pee, and the auntie was spitting out sperm from her mouth. Where else can you see something like that Bros !

Take care Bro Steve
Old 27-11-2004, 12:10 AM
steve20032

Bro Chatoh and Billyboy

Thanks so much for writing in to support this thread..

Actually I have been to many HCs, Geylang and TN shops. I have even been to GLH and KTVs too..

And i know how to go to all the above places

But with DA lu i am really not sure...

The problem is all the gals come to ur table and you have to tip all of them...unless you select a gal...so i kinda dunno how to go about it...need some enlightenment from bros here...

my problem is if i go in order a drink and cash bill then the gals wont bug me..this is provided i have a gal in mind...but if i dun have a gal in mind then...i dunno how to make sure i choose a reasonably pretty one...coz if all come to my table igot to tip all i guess...
Old 27-11-2004, 08:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
April deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

just go a few more times....then know the gal you want and get her numbver....so next time go there...just ask for her number..... and cash bill!! save lots of monry...
Old 27-11-2004, 09:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 20
fisher king deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

The problem is all the gals come to ur table and you have to tip all of them...unless you select a gal...so i kinda dunno how to go about it...need some enlightenment from bros here...

Bro Steve, Dalu reminds me of this place called CKC on N-Bridge Rd (older cheongsters might remember). Very dark, and all ladies mob your table when you enter. Full of Minahs in those days. The place is long gone now, but I got very good education there when in my late teens. And I lalso earned that the darkness is your friend - once I saw my favourite girl (who looked good in the dark with sexy voice) in the light and she was cross eyed. I got a migraine trying to focus on her eyes and face. Think her name was Rose. Maybe one day you and I can visit Dalu together.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1