The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 14-02-2009, 04:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
DesSia deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Love out of SEX?

Can one really find real Love out of SEX?
Old 15-02-2009, 12:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 190 / Power: 16
Oralcraz is a Helpful and Caring SamsterOralcraz is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Love out of SEX?

Of course. True Sex between a male and a female is the most ultimate of a relationship (WLs not included). Having sex can reveal a person true feeling and emotion. For me, the more sex I hv, the more I luv my partner.....
Old 15-02-2009, 12:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4313 / Power: 19
kiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond repute

Of course you can! In my opinion , love means deep inside my heart , i knows that i really love her, and it applies same to her. And it also means it doesnt matter what she works as, can be FL, KTV gal or anything. The most important thing is both of you love each other. It takes 2 hands to clap. Love is all about commitment, trust , understanding, communication and willing to do anything for each other!

Enjoy and be happy!
Old 15-02-2009, 03:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3917 / Power: 24
DO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DesSia View Post
NO!
Sex is a result of love.
But if you find love out of sex, then its like the 10000000000000001 stories you read here liao.
Do not go against the laws of nature my friend!
GFE leads to KC Trap leads to KI SEOW!
2) 不要出卖自己
3) 不要背叛自己
4) 不要对不起自己

是你的,就是你的。
不是你的,不要抢!

人之所以快乐,不是因为得到的多、而是因为计较的少
Officially Retired From The Nite Scene
Old 15-02-2009, 03:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4313 / Power: 19
kiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond repute

Bro DO_YOU_BJ: Well Say , i agreed with you !

Enjoy and be happy!
Old 15-02-2009, 03:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 460 / Power: 19
ekemono is a glorious beacon of lightekemono is a glorious beacon of lightekemono is a glorious beacon of lightekemono is a glorious beacon of lightekemono is a glorious beacon of light

Hmmm... how come no one include lust. Now they dun seperate them anymore?

Retired Samster
Old 15-02-2009, 04:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 129 / Power: 16
mike1304k deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymike1304k deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ekemono View Post
Hmmm... how come no one include lust. Now they dun seperate them anymore?

Fully agree. There are various forms of feelings and we gotta get in touch with them and to understand them and from there to know how or where it will bring us. In normal life, we do not willingly walk into the fire, but when it comes to WL and FL and girls in general, even if we know we are gonna get burned, we still walk into it hoping for the best.

Hope everyone enjoys hard, plays hard and also be safe hor.
Old 15-02-2009, 06:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
lcbguy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Guys give love to get free sex.
Gals give sex to get love.

WLs give sex to get $.
Guys give $ to get paid sex.
Old 15-02-2009, 09:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 130 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30724 / Power: 29
simple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DO_YOU_BJ View Post
NO!
Sex is a result of love.
But if you find love out of sex, then its like the 10000000000000001 stories you read here liao.
bro DO_YOU_BJ, fully agree with u.
salute to u!

30 705 15/4vivalarity+5, 13/4 capobliki+5

effective 28/11/23: 29pts

IOU list: 10/3 Ecuader+23, 9/3 Swagelock+25
, 18/2 Me Siam Bu, 16/2 Ricky_Torres, 12/2 Superman67+19, 25/1 mikenade+10
Old 17-02-2009, 11:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4436 / Power: 20
aczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DO_YOU_BJ View Post
NO!
Sex is a result of love.
Agree partially.

I would say, dun go looking for it and hoping it will appear withins a few months... it will not! If u tink it did, u r delusional esp if the 2 persons had not spend much time together outside of a hotel room

but it may develop after years ... in case of FBs or even WLs (provided they stay long enuff)

Anyway, yes... go with nature... if it happens, question it and if it is real, go with it and live with the consequences

Dun yearn for it or go in blindly... If u are going to die, at least make that decision yourself.

If i have not rtn your up, please pm me. The CP page may have been refreshed and i can no longer see your details
Old 17-02-2009, 01:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 901 / Power: 17
HairyBottom is a splendid one to beholdHairyBottom is a splendid one to beholdHairyBottom is a splendid one to beholdHairyBottom is a splendid one to beholdHairyBottom is a splendid one to beholdHairyBottom is a splendid one to beholdHairyBottom is a splendid one to beholdHairyBottom is a splendid one to behold

love and sex r 2 different things altogether. u can love a person with or without having sex with her...and even without being together at all...just the thought of her or hearing the voice of her will make u feel satisfied. u can also have sex with someone u have little love or no love at all...for the purpose of satisfying the lust for pussy. the good feel towards the other party after having sex shouldnt be misinterpreted as love...its just the by product of the satisfying sexual activity with the person. which in another word...u enjoy the sex and is hoping to do it with her again.

Bros who up my points pls leave your nicks so i can return favour ASAP

min. 5 pointers for exchange
Old 17-02-2009, 03:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3917 / Power: 24
DO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by aczeta76 View Post
Agree partially.

I would say, dun go looking for it and hoping it will appear withins a few months... it will not! If u tink it did, u r delusional esp if the 2 persons had not spend much time together outside of a hotel room

but it may develop after years ... in case of FBs or even WLs (provided they stay long enuff)

Anyway, yes... go with nature... if it happens, question it and if it is real, go with it and live with the consequences

Dun yearn for it or go in blindly... If u are going to die, at least make that decision yourself.
Bro you really need help......you are one confused puppy!

It shud not happen.......
Why???
WL or FB = release only
How come can get emotional and all that?????????????
2) 不要出卖自己
3) 不要背叛自己
4) 不要对不起自己

是你的,就是你的。
不是你的,不要抢!

人之所以快乐,不是因为得到的多、而是因为计较的少
Officially Retired From The Nite Scene
Old 17-02-2009, 05:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3034 / Power: 21
Harvest has a reputation beyond reputeHarvest has a reputation beyond reputeHarvest has a reputation beyond reputeHarvest has a reputation beyond reputeHarvest has a reputation beyond reputeHarvest has a reputation beyond reputeHarvest has a reputation beyond reputeHarvest has a reputation beyond reputeHarvest has a reputation beyond reputeHarvest has a reputation beyond reputeHarvest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DesSia View Post
If it is based on a commercial sex setting, then chances are virtually nil. Because the #1 rule of commercial sex is to F and F off... And rule #2 is if you RTF the girl again, remind yourself of Rule #1!
Old 19-02-2009, 01:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 779 / Power: 16
HCKing is a splendid one to beholdHCKing is a splendid one to beholdHCKing is a splendid one to beholdHCKing is a splendid one to beholdHCKing is a splendid one to beholdHCKing is a splendid one to beholdHCKing is a splendid one to behold

life is meaningless without love

love is meaningless without sex
Old 14-03-2009, 06:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1113 / Power: 22
jon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by HCKing View Post
life is meaningless without love

love is meaningless without sex
without sex, there is no life ?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1