The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 18-09-2014, 10:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2044 / Power: 23
eEconomist has a reputation beyond reputeeEconomist has a reputation beyond reputeeEconomist has a reputation beyond reputeeEconomist has a reputation beyond reputeeEconomist has a reputation beyond reputeeEconomist has a reputation beyond reputeeEconomist has a reputation beyond reputeeEconomist has a reputation beyond reputeeEconomist has a reputation beyond reputeeEconomist has a reputation beyond reputeeEconomist has a reputation beyond repute
Lost and Found - Coco from former Takara

I just met her on Monday. Still working after 8 years.

Still as pretty, a bit older. Anyone remembers her? Coco from the former Takara at Gemill Lane in TP.

Old 18-09-2014, 11:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1537 / Power: 17
tepes has a brilliant futuretepes has a brilliant futuretepes has a brilliant futuretepes has a brilliant futuretepes has a brilliant futuretepes has a brilliant futuretepes has a brilliant futuretepes has a brilliant futuretepes has a brilliant futuretepes has a brilliant futuretepes has a brilliant future
Re: Lost and Found - Coco from former Takara

Quote:
Originally Posted by eEconomist View Post

Still as pretty, a bit older. Anyone remembers her? Coco from the former Takara at Gemill Lane in TP.

Brings back the memories bro... small little nips, one of the best HDLY...
Been there done that, had plenty of good and not so good memories throughout the years... Now there isn't much excitement left and the places seem so mundane. Guess this is semi-retirement for me for now...
Old 19-09-2014, 12:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 526 / Power: 21
xlr8 is a glorious beacon of lightxlr8 is a glorious beacon of lightxlr8 is a glorious beacon of lightxlr8 is a glorious beacon of lightxlr8 is a glorious beacon of lightxlr8 is a glorious beacon of light
Smile Re: Lost and Found - Coco from former Takara

Adelphi? I remember her well. I know qi qi is at Adelphi but charges are inflated 3-4 times used to FJ in Takara , always dripping wet
Old 19-09-2014, 06:10 AM
Samster

eEconomist has a reputation beyond reputeeEconomist has a reputation beyond reputeeEconomist has a reputation beyond reputeeEconomist has a reputation beyond reputeeEconomist has a reputation beyond reputeeEconomist has a reputation beyond reputeeEconomist has a reputation beyond reputeeEconomist has a reputation beyond reputeeEconomist has a reputation beyond reputeeEconomist has a reputation beyond reputeeEconomist has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by xlr8 View Post
Adelphi? I remember her well. I know qi qi is at Adelphi but charges are inflated 3-4 times used to FJ in Takara , always dripping wet
Oh yes I saw Qiqi at Adelphi basement too.

Saw her last month, knew that she looked familiar. But could not remember her.

How is she now?
Old 21-09-2014, 11:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
win7778 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bro, can share coco ctc or location. Been looking for YoYo from Takara too.. Thks.
Old 22-09-2014, 06:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 132 / Power: 17
jestercap86 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjestercap86 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hi mind sharing?
Old 22-09-2014, 10:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
cheonger1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can share?
Old 23-09-2014, 02:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
AudiKoupA5 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by eEconomist View Post

Those are the good old days, she went on to open a massage spa at Kino Kembangan (i saw her with an old man). Unfortunately, the spa has closely down.

The pretti Qiqi (resemble the look a like of Zhang Bo Zi), last saw her at Adelphi. She change name to apple. She charge $200 for HJ now. Lol.

The legendary Ye zhi (how can you miss this gem) missed her HDLY and massage.

Thx in Advance.

Any bro, how where is Ye Zhi? Last location was Qian Hui Telok Ayer.
Old 25-09-2014, 09:37 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by AudiKoupA5 View Post
Those are the good old days, she went on to open a massage spa at Kino Kembangan (i saw her with an old man). Unfortunately, the spa has closely down.

The pretti Qiqi (resemble the look a like of Zhang Bo Zi), last saw her at Adelphi. She change name to apple. She charge $200 for HJ now. Lol.

Thx in Advance.

How about Dan Ni? I recalled that she had good service.
Old 26-09-2014, 12:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 526 / Power: 21
xlr8 is a glorious beacon of lightxlr8 is a glorious beacon of lightxlr8 is a glorious beacon of lightxlr8 is a glorious beacon of lightxlr8 is a glorious beacon of lightxlr8 is a glorious beacon of light

Dan ni is in same shop as Qi qi in adelphi but price is like COE now only goes up. Pretty chick but silent movie no?
Old 14-10-2017, 10:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 608 / Power: 10
reilo is a name known to allreilo is a name known to allreilo is a name known to allreilo is a name known to allreilo is a name known to allreilo is a name known to all
Anyone has coco's ctc? Pls pm me. Thank you all.
Old 16-10-2017, 06:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 340 / Power: 14
smith.zxcv77 is one of the Best!smith.zxcv77 is one of the Best!smith.zxcv77 is one of the Best!smith.zxcv77 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AudiKoupA5 View Post

Thx in Advance.

wow! remind me of Qian Hui at telok ayer and all these gal. now about 5-7 years, all must be old now!! still in this business. I meet Ye zhi sister sometime ago at angmokio. Also, there is a Joyce which open another shop at 5 maju ave. This Qian Hui and Quarter Moon n Takara are 3 famous joint in CBD.... ...
Tell me where are more of these gals/ML now???
Old 17-10-2017, 07:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1491 / Power: 19
Glenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by smith.zxcv77 View Post
wow! remind me of Qian Hui at telok ayer and all these gal. now about 5-7 years, all must be old now!! still in this business. I meet Ye zhi sister sometime ago at angmokio. Also, there is a Joyce which open another shop at 5 maju ave. This Qian Hui and Quarter Moon n Takara are 3 famous joint in CBD.... ...
Tell me where are more of these gals/ML now???
Is ye zhi still in this line bro? Qian Hui was a good place
Old 18-01-2018, 03:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 965 / Power: 20
daring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to behold

wah I miss xiao qiao from quartermoon. coco of takara I am still in touch with her, she must have messed up somewhere along the way, went from boss to worker over the years ... feel sad for her
Old 20-01-2018, 03:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
guaneri deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
I still miss stella from quarter moon.thats when I first started chionging. Still one of my best experience.

Quote:
Originally Posted by daring70 View Post
wah I miss xiao qiao from quartermoon. coco of takara I am still in touch with her, she must have messed up somewhere along the way, went from boss to worker over the years ... feel sad for her
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1