The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 18-01-2018, 01:40 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 156 / Power: 0
Kaitingtay is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKaitingtay is a Helpful and Caring Samster
How to deal with ML that keep texting me to visit her?

Hi bros, recently I went to a joint in the west that provide extras. Then the ML asked me to exchange WeChat contacts. I gave her my contact but few days later she text me ask me to go visit her and say business is bad and no customers. The next day she also do the same, and she have been sending me similar messages Everyday. My work is very hectic and I don't always have free time. I feel like deleting her contact and block her. Can anyone advise me what should I do?
Old 18-01-2018, 02:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3305 / Power: 15
iphonex has a reputation beyond reputeiphonex has a reputation beyond reputeiphonex has a reputation beyond reputeiphonex has a reputation beyond reputeiphonex has a reputation beyond reputeiphonex has a reputation beyond reputeiphonex has a reputation beyond reputeiphonex has a reputation beyond reputeiphonex has a reputation beyond reputeiphonex has a reputation beyond reputeiphonex has a reputation beyond repute
Re: How to deal with ML that keep texting me to visit her?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaitingtay View Post
Hi bros, recently I went to a joint in the west that provide extras. Then the ML asked me to exchange WeChat contacts. I gave her my contact but few days later she text me ask me to go visit her and say business is bad and no customers. The next day she also do the same, and she have been sending me similar messages Everyday. My work is very hectic and I don't always have free time. I feel like deleting her contact and block her. Can anyone advise me what should I do?
bro what extra she provide, services good?

if good services then just share her contact and tell her you intro your friends to her as u r busy for now ... let others serve her needs

if not good then just delete la

Anyone want my ID, PM for discuss
Old 18-01-2018, 04:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 295 / Power: 12
Cartman2005 is one of the Best!Cartman2005 is one of the Best!Cartman2005 is one of the Best!

Quote:
ya maybe she did the same with other bros also..just spamming and see anyone reply..just ignore bah..since nothing personal right...
Old 18-01-2018, 06:08 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -39 / Power: 0
Jayhst is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Quote:
Just ignore her, usually I don't bother replying to them at all as they will mass send the same message to all of their contacts and try luck see if anyone will want to book them.
Old 19-01-2018, 10:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 544 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4539 / Power: 18
r.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond repute

just block her... there are so many fishes in the ocean, why because of one fish and land you into trouble with your partner in the future?
Old 19-01-2018, 01:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 210 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9347 / Power: 17
Greenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: How to deal with ML that keep texting me to visit her?

Quote:
TS are u fresh to the scene? Just block and ignore her.
Old 19-01-2018, 03:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1756 / Power: 16
Jaguar00 has a brilliant futureJaguar00 has a brilliant futureJaguar00 has a brilliant futureJaguar00 has a brilliant futureJaguar00 has a brilliant futureJaguar00 has a brilliant futureJaguar00 has a brilliant futureJaguar00 has a brilliant futureJaguar00 has a brilliant futureJaguar00 has a brilliant futureJaguar00 has a brilliant future

If you only gave her your WeChat, then I assume she dun have your contact number. Just block her on WeChat bah.
Old 20-01-2018, 08:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 151 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2044 / Power: 16
testoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond repute

Normally, when the ML message me, I would still politely decline her, telling her "I've been busy. Will visit when I'm free." If she doesn't get it and continue to bombard me, I'll tell her off. Blocking will be my last resort.
Old 20-01-2018, 11:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1115 / Power: 7
sionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud of

book n fly her once she will not text u any more,
Choing smart n hv nice weekend.
Old 20-01-2018, 11:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 478 / Power: 16
hentaili is a glorious beacon of lighthentaili is a glorious beacon of lighthentaili is a glorious beacon of lighthentaili is a glorious beacon of lighthentaili is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Depends if you still want to go back there and her service level. If she is good and you will be back, just tell her you are busy for this period and will visit her when you are available. If you are not keen at all, just let it be. Unless it is really pesky, then you can consider blocking her.

After all, they are here for one sole purpose only. If you are a good customer and she wants you to revisit, she will know what to do.

My two cents.
Old 21-01-2018, 01:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 775 / Power: 11
TaikoTai is a splendid one to beholdTaikoTai is a splendid one to beholdTaikoTai is a splendid one to beholdTaikoTai is a splendid one to beholdTaikoTai is a splendid one to beholdTaikoTai is a splendid one to beholdTaikoTai is a splendid one to behold

Reminds me of one ML at Katong area. Will always msg when she sees me in the vicinity (WeChat), even when I'm only driving past. Best is to just say we're financially tight for the month and can't return for the time being. They can't force us to return. Gotta admit her JG is good but she's fully-clothed and the hygiene levels are left to be desired (only use one towel throughout!). Not recommended to bros and I will not be sharing so pls don't ask.

Last edited by TaikoTai; 21-01-2018 at 02:32 AM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1