The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

Old Yesterday, 09:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 355 / Power: 9
Olduncle is a living Saint! - you won't find betterOlduncle is a living Saint! - you won't find betterOlduncle is a living Saint! - you won't find betterOlduncle is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Liverpool Fc @ Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lamborghini View Post
I understand this is not Fifa 18 or Football Manager 2018, however I would love to see Klopp sign any of these players in the summer.

Goalkeeper - Jan Oblak

Defender - Stefan de Vrij / Aymeric Laporte / Inigo Martinez

Midfielder - Manuel Lanzini / Goncalo Guedes

Attacker - Angel Correa / Thomas Lemar
uncle also hope but i feel brazilian Alisson from roma better choice firmino can help him adjust ti life in liverpool
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Old Yesterday, 09:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6121 / Power: 13
masterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond repute

Now that the front end of the pitch is almost settled . FSG & Klopp must now turn their attention to Liverpool's defense . No doubt good players come with a hefty price tag . If Liverpool is willing to spend so much on VVD I am sure they should be willing to spend on a top class goalkeeper . Shaky Simon had proven to us that he is unreliable between the sticks . I believe for now Liverpool need to be brave enough to even try Danny Ward .

Ignore list: Jason_

LiverpoolClown
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Old Today, 11:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 282 / Power: 12
escobar43535 is one of the Best!escobar43535 is one of the Best!escobar43535 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lamborghini View Post
I understand this is not Fifa 18 or Football Manager 2018, however I would love to see Klopp sign any of these players in the summer.

Goalkeeper - Jan Oblak

Defender - Stefan de Vrij / Aymeric Laporte / Inigo Martinez

Midfielder - Manuel Lanzini / Goncalo Guedes

Attacker - Angel Correa / Thomas Lemar
Not keen on Lanzini and after observing Bakayoko struggle at Chelsea since his move from Monaco, wonder whether Lemar is overrated?
Old Today, 01:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3831 / Power: 5
Baigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond repute

Ah Gong feels that Liverpool really need a world class keeper .

Already Upped: max_priest ; nixjrr ; Kim-seng-heng ; lone_dog69

Upped b4 : Clownteaser ; Koiz

MIA :

Age is just a number.

Ignore

LiverpoolClown
Advert Space Available
Fast Goal