The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 10-01-2018, 10:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
ducatits deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Pinay Lover's Pub Crawl

Looking for a pinoy place with ladies and drinks tonight. Any recommendations? No KTVs just pubs etc. Thanks guys
Old 10-01-2018, 11:15 PM
Samster

Anyone has a recommendation for a nice pinoy pub? Looking to go out tonight but not sure where to since its been a long time.
Old 10-01-2018, 11:21 PM
Samster

Looking for pub to go to tonight. Been itching to go out but not sure where to as it's been a long while. Can someone help me out? Had a quarrel with the wife. Need some lovely pinoy company. Thanks
Old 10-01-2018, 11:23 PM
Samster

Anyone knows a good pub to go to? Haven't gone in years not aware of the yr rent scene. Had a quarrel with the wifey looking for some lovely pinoy company. Thanks to anyone who can help
Old 10-01-2018, 11:38 PM
Samster

Can anyone recommend a place to go to tonight?
Old 10-01-2018, 11:39 PM
Samster

Can anyone recommend a pub w some lovely pinoy company? Need some tips on night after a quarrel w e wifey
Old 11-01-2018, 12:27 AM
Samster

Urgently looking For a pinay pub to go to now. Been walking around duxton not sure what's good don't see any girls outside
Old 16-01-2018, 12:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 512 / Power: 19
Arrow'n'Bow is a glorious beacon of lightArrow'n'Bow is a glorious beacon of lightArrow'n'Bow is a glorious beacon of lightArrow'n'Bow is a glorious beacon of lightArrow'n'Bow is a glorious beacon of lightArrow'n'Bow is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by ducatits View Post
Urgently looking For a pinay pub to go to now. Been walking around duxton not sure what's good don't see any girls outside
So where did you finally end up?
Old 18-01-2018, 01:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1587 / Power: 20
vmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant future

Wah post same message so many time...
Old 21-01-2018, 03:16 AM
Samster

Sorry there was a problem with my post cos the messages didn't show even when I refreshed so I thought it didn't send thru. Anw I ended up the night getting a massage somewhere central. From one of the ads here. It was bad.
Old 21-01-2018, 01:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1587 / Power: 20
vmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant future

miss the time of Tokyo Drift and smoking rooms.

Wonder still any of such places (Or similar) left?
Old 28-01-2018, 01:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 512 / Power: 19
Arrow'n'Bow is a glorious beacon of lightArrow'n'Bow is a glorious beacon of lightArrow'n'Bow is a glorious beacon of lightArrow'n'Bow is a glorious beacon of lightArrow'n'Bow is a glorious beacon of lightArrow'n'Bow is a glorious beacon of light

Nowadays FRs are very rare on this thread. I don't know what happened to those experienced in the pinay scene who had been mongering since the mid 2000s. Mostly these days I just see people posting nostalgic memories of the good old days.

Anyway here's my first review for 2018.

Had my first night out of the new year this past week. Went on a weekday after office at around 9ish. Didn't have time to explore new places so went to my usual haunts in the city area.

First pub - was pulled in by what i thought was a reasonably good looking chick. Sat down and the first gal and her friend get my order. After I take the first sip they immediately ask for LD for both. After having had a longer look at the first gal, I realize that she's also CMI and the second one is also not scoring much on the looks dept. Immediate boner killer. I decide to buy 1 LD and am surprised to find out that LD prices have been increased from 50 to 60. I am told the rates have been revised from Jan onwards.
Most of the girls look to be 30 and over and no real looker or MILF among them. So i decide to stick with the one who pulled me in.
Long story short, once the drinks came the pinay straight away went into rubbing and grinding mode. She was mostly grinding her ass on my dick and letting me manhandle her boobs.As her drinks were getting over, she asked if I wanted a BJ. I didn't want to buy another round for someone who wasn't really turning me on, so I ended up settling my bill instead.
Damage
Beer = $15
LD = $60 x 1

Second pub- I left the first pub and went to my other usual joint and here also the girls were standing outside to entice customers. Better looking girl standing outside. As we go in, I realize that I had sat with her sometime last year. Here also have to negotiate 2 girls down to 1. Then we move to a corner and immediately the action starts. The one I selected vaguely remembered me, but that didn't stop her treating me like her long lost bf.
We get into rubbing, grinding and fondling as well as smooching.
Towards the end of the first round another good looking young pinay comes and asks if she can join. I decide to hell with it and buy a second round for both. So this time with the 2nd round, belts get unfastened and zips get undone. Both pinays have now removed their bras and give me easy access to play with their tits. One more round of drinks and they are giving me a BJ. Though they start with both blowing me, it becomes mostly one pinay giving me head while the other is working on my neck and chest. Long story short, I blow my load in the girls hand and both of them help me clean up enough that i can make it to the toilet to tidy myself up.
Damage.
Beer = $15
LDs = $50 x 5
Old 28-01-2018, 12:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 280 / Power: 8
boomerangarang is one of the Best!boomerangarang is one of the Best!boomerangarang is one of the Best!
Great FR bro. Good old days of D***** are gone. Hard to find happening pinay joints these days.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arrow'n'Bow View Post
Nowadays FRs are very rare on this thread. I don't know what happened to those experienced in the pinay scene who had been mongering since the mid 2000s. Mostly these days I just see people posting nostalgic memories of the good old days.

Had my first night out of the new year this past week. Went on a weekday after office at around 9ish. Didn't have time to explore new places so went to my usual haunts in the city area.

First pub - was pulled in by what i thought was a reasonably good looking chick. Sat down and the first gal and her friend get my order. After I take the first sip they immediately ask for LD for both. After having had a longer look at the first gal, I realize that she's also CMI and the second one is also not scoring much on the looks dept. Immediate boner killer. I decide to buy 1 LD and am surprised to find out that LD prices have been increased from 50 to 60. I am told the rates have been revised from Jan onwards.
Most of the girls look to be 30 and over and no real looker or MILF among them. So i decide to stick with the one who pulled me in.
Long story short, once the drinks came the pinay straight away went into rubbing and grinding mode. She was mostly grinding her ass on my dick and letting me manhandle her boobs.As her drinks were getting over, she asked if I wanted a BJ. I didn't want to buy another round for someone who wasn't really turning me on, so I ended up settling my bill instead.
Damage
Beer = $15
LD = $60 x 1

Second pub- I left the first pub and went to my other usual joint and here also the girls were standing outside to entice customers. Better looking girl standing outside. As we go in, I realize that I had sat with her sometime last year. Here also have to negotiate 2 girls down to 1. Then we move to a corner and immediately the action starts. The one I selected vaguely remembered me, but that didn't stop her treating me like her long lost bf.
Towards the end of the first round another good looking young pinay comes and asks if she can join. I decide to hell with it and buy a second round for both. So this time with the 2nd round, belts get unfastened and zips get undone. Both pinays have now removed their bras and give me easy access to play with their tits. One more round of drinks and they are giving me a BJ. Though they start with both blowing me, it becomes mostly one pinay giving me head while the other is working on my neck and chest. Long story short, I blow my load in the girls hand and both of them help me clean up enough that i can make it to the toilet to tidy myself up.
Damage.
Beer = $15
LDs = $50 x 5
Old 28-01-2018, 01:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 262 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1592 / Power: 22
supershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant future

340 can get 2 150cat in Gland for Super 3some for some serious Farking..

with 40 left for frog leg porridge and durians
Old 29-01-2018, 11:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
boobies666 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can share name/location of the pubs??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arrow'n'Bow View Post

Damage
Beer = $15
LD = $60 x 1

Damage.
Beer = $15
LDs = $50 x 5
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1