The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 29-10-2017, 06:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
Balaallen123 is Cool - loads of Potential
Prc cat80 english

Any Bros know cat 80 girls prc that can speak English or at least understands English and can do bbbj and painting? Tried l10h19 was disappointed cause she doesn't converse in English and didn't even bother about giving me a bj. Straight fj and I cummed in 5 mins and I was out. I have no idea how to speak chinese. I'm mix indian Malay but I'm not dark skinned. Just that I have trouble conversing with them in English and what I want for service. Any Bros can recommend a house that cater to my kind hahaha. Able to speak some English, bbbj and painting is all I ask for
Old 30-10-2017, 11:04 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -26 / Power: 0
MrMuscleman is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Re: Prc cat80 english

Quote:
Originally Posted by Balaallen123 View Post
Any Bros know cat 80 girls prc that can speak English or at least understands English and can do bbbj and painting? Tried l10h19 was disappointed cause she doesn't converse in English and didn't even bother about giving me a bj. Straight fj and I cummed in 5 mins and I was out. I have no idea how to speak chinese. I'm mix indian Malay but I'm not dark skinned. Just that I have trouble conversing with them in English and what I want for service. Any Bros can recommend a house that cater to my kind hahaha. Able to speak some English, bbbj and painting is all I ask for

Too bad trash u are screwed
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1