The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old Yesterday, 11:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 359 / Power: 4
CzarRun is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCzarRun is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCzarRun is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCzarRun is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Grace from Galaxy
https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=983391&highlight=

Saw this new blood and texted okt to book a slot @5pm

Photo in forum quite blur so okt send her video. And what shock me is she look more beautiful IRL

Her pair of boobs really nice to handle on my hand. REAL BiG and highly recommend for boobs lover. Can fondle, suck and lick.

Blowjob was solid. She took it slow and steady. Lick my whole shaft and balls with lots of her saliva.

Pussy tight and wet. No gel needed. Fuck her deep and hard in missionary and doggy. She accomodate and good attitude.

Worth my time and she is not a time watcher. Rtf yes cause im a boob lover
Old Today, 12:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
LimpehPark deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for
OKT : ONESIAM (only 1 shop, no affiliates)
Model Name: Meili
Looks : 10/10
Body : 10/10
FJ : 10/10
GFE : High
RTF :yes
Old Today, 12:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 275 / Power: 1
KCmePLZ is one of the Best!KCmePLZ is one of the Best!KCmePLZ is one of the Best!

Stable: 7th Heaven
Horse: Brandy

Thought I would rest awhile before hunting again but suddenly saw this stable back in action. All their offerings looked good very hard to decide so ask OKT choose for me. And I got Brandy.

Brandy is super pint sized and very cute with a tanned complexion. Actually her features very nice, wasted she got some slight blemish due to weather.

We chatted for awhile and it's her first time here, then I discovered something about her. This girl is sudden attack champion. Chat halfway when conversation slow down abit she sudden attack DFK me and throughout the session it was like that also.

After we showered and were both drying up, she suddenly turned me around before I stepped out and gave me a very pleasing BJ.

After that, she's so petite I literally picked her off the ground and carried her to the bed. Today I abit leychey ask for this ask for that, but she's very willing to please.

She has some neat tricks up her sleeve during BJ and also that short window between BJ and cap on. But this one YMMV I won't divulge you guys go try yourself la.

Bonked in multiple positions and she's very easy to carry around, bros can use your imagination heh. Oh yeah, during doggy, ask her to lie her shoulders down on the bed but ass up, can really spread her legs and the tightness and penetration feels amazing. But once again this is my experience ah, YMMV please.

Once again I asked if CIM was ok and she obliged happily. Overall, this little rocket was a good bonk and extremely obliging. I went during promo time definitely worth my time and money!

Some pics from today:

Old Today, 12:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1726 / Power: 7
SingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant future

7th Heaven - Bessie

[ More Info / Pictures ]
( Click to show/hide )

It has been a while bros. Been busy working on gathering information and writing Version 1 for my guide. Do keep an eye out in a couple of months! Despite my busy schedule, I saw that Bro KK has reopened his business post Songkran with a nice opening promo. It was too hard to resist, so I peeked at his latest stocks.

I was eyeing on Bessie and asked for Bro KK’s if she was suitable for me and affirmed that her English was decent. Did not hesitate to book a slot right there and then. Instructions and communications were concise. Got there 10 minutes early and sent a picture of my shirt for verification.

Headed up and knocked on the door. Getting a bit of nerves since it has been a while since I did this. In just a couple of seconds, the door unlocked and opened by itself. Seems like she was expecting me. Before I could get a good look at her, I was already greeted by a sweet voice calling out to me. Like Bro KK mentioned, her English is actually pretty good with a nice classy international accent as if she has been around the globe (apparently she got it from watching Netflix).

Now that I managed to get a good look of her in a cute grey pencil dress, I can agree with the listing title of her big beautiful eyes as she stares affectionately right back at me. Her face seems more friendly and approachable in real life compared to the cold killer looks on the listing pictures. Body wise, she definitely has a nice figure with curves at the right spots (especially her hips!) but not pencil thin like the listing pictures suggest.

We started chatting away and began washing every inch of me, almost as if I was in a spa session and alleviating my discomforts of the day with a nice scrub. To do a better job cleaning, she took off her dress which revealed her blue bra top. Her headlights were within sight! They weren’t huge or anything, but appropriately sized. During the entire washup, I could communicate at ease without using my broken Thai or google translate. Amazing!

After the washup she did not hesitate to start the action. Starting with light pecks at first, and progressively we kissed deeper and slurped each other. Between our passionate acts, she mentioned that she felt she was chubby. But I can affirm to her and anyone else that as of April 2024, she is not. My hands were groping her beautiful curves throughout our lustful kisses.

No surprise that my dick was rock hard. Too hard in fact, that she mentioned that her condoms would not fit the size of my tool as it is. Really? I thought I was Asian sized all along. Told her it would be all right and she lubed up and placed the condom over … OK. It was definitely tight. Bro’s with bigger tools might want to bring your own condom that is appropriately sized.

Despite the mild discomfort, I sat on the bed as she slowly slid herself into me. With every thrust it was a mix of pain and pleasure, but more towards the latter as I watched her moan and move her body with enjoyment. “Fuck the discomfort, I want to fuck her full of pleasure” I thought to myself. I grabbed her bountiful bossoms and began to fuck her good, starting slow but gradually increasing the machine gun’s pace.

Her pants, her moans, and the way she would touch herself throughout.... I can’t bear it any longer and let loose my load in the tight condom. We both smiled and it felt like we both had a great time together. Instead of the usual wash up and check up on the phone routine, she took the duvet and covered us both to cuddle together. We placed our arms around each other and talked about all sorts of things while feeling the comfort of her body heat in a rather chilly air-conditioned room. This has to be one of the top 3 girlfriend-experiences I have had from a Dome 1 session, or any session for that matter.

While we talked silly, I knew I was at my limit already but with her encouragement I tried for a second shot. Like the start of the first shot, it did not take much to get her love engines running for a good fuck. Missionary. Fucked her for a good couple of minutes. Placing my head beside hers and hearing her pant and moans is truly a delight. Leaning back a little and watching her smile and react to my every thrust, another experience to remember. Fuck, I really wanted to cum but the tight condom was a bit too much to bear. As I ran out of stamina, she would sense that my pace was slowing down and actually kept the stimulation going as she rocked her hips back and forth with immense power. I guess that’s why her hips are curvy. She has good muscles there!

Next I tried doggy and loved it when she was grabbing the sheets with every thrust I made. Trying to tilt her head to the side to look at me while she was being pounded from above. Almost … climaxed … but the discomfort was too much to bear and like the previous position, she automatically moved her hips this time it wasn’t helping because I still had the stamina, but my dick was starting to get sore hahaha.

In the end I only managed to get 1 shot and 3 near climaxes. I’d say I still have a pretty good time and would confidently place her as one of the top 5 bonks so far.

Summary (out of 10):
-----
With my recent string of awesome bonks, I have been giving out 10s like it did not matter. I am trying to retune my rating system to make it more strict on scoring highs so you bros may have a better idea of my experience.

"10" being the best of my life.
"5" being average.
"1" being the worst I had experienced.

As a result of this retuning, do note that more scores are going to average as a 5.

Operator Booking
  • Communication: 5 | Brusque and straight to the point, might put off some people.
  • Location: 5 | High human traffic, roadside parking available, no registration required but evasive manoeuvres needed.
  • Listing Picture Likeness: 8 | Instead of the icy cold doll face and pencil slimness, she has a more friendly face and good figure and curves to boot.

Physical Appearances and Character
  • Personality: Girlfriend out to service you
  • Face: 8 | Approachable and pretty
  • Hair: 8 | Medium length silky brown dyed hair.
  • Boobs: 9 | Even though it is probably around B cup, it was smooth to touch, melty to fondle, and jiggled with every thrust. One of the better natural boobs I have fucked and I am usually all for enhanced boobs.
  • Waist: 9 | Even though she is not pencil slim, her wide hips make it look like a perfect hourglass.
  • Butt: 9 | Her wide hips oh my, very nice butt to grab and hold onto fucking her in doggy.
  • Skin: 8 | Youthful and without much blemishes. Though makeup probably hides some of it on her face.
  • Pubic Hair: Trimmed/Shaven. Did not pay close attention but there was not much hair down there.
  • Tattoos: A few tiny ones covering up to 5% of the body.

Experiences
  • Communication: Amazing. Translator was not needed at all till I forced some difficult topics. Even then I understood what she was trying to search or say before the translator did its thing. Non verbal communication is also amazing as we looked into each other’s eyes a lot and played around.
  • Photoshoot: A quick one since there was barely 4 minutes left.
  • Sexy Clips: Does not seem keen.
  • Shower together: Helped to shower and wash me up good, but did not enter the tub with me.
  • Handjob: Barely to warm things up.
  • CBJ: 7 | Great sensation despite the condom, can feel her lips going up and down my shaft.
  • BBBJ: Did not try to ask.
  • Deep French Kiss: 9 | I think 70% of the session was spent kissing. Technique wise it could definitely be more tantalising but the passion is there.
  • Fingering: Did not try or ask.
  • Painting: Did not try or ask.
  • Doggy: 10 | I loved it when I fucked her hard and made her grasp the sheets.
  • Spoon: Did not try.
  • Cowgirl: 10 | She can really rock her hips hard and do all the work for you.
  • Missionary: 10 | One of the better positions so I can continue kissing her and hearing her moan with delight.
  • Audio Feedback: 9 | Sexy moans of pleasure, can’t tell if she’s acting at all. Very natural.

Overall weighted points: 9/10
Damage: $150/90/2 (Opening Promo)
RTF Level: Would like to, but don’t have the time for another session these days. If I were to sum her up in 1 word, it will be awesome service. But surprisingly manages to provide both a professional spa like experience, and a intimate girlfriend feeling at the same time. On top of that, she speaks well, looks pretty, and have a good figure.

----------

Disclaimer:
Pictures are edited to improve contrast and colour. Some acne may be removed and skin softening may be applied. No face filters or excessive warping is used on these pictures unless stated.

Like with any other FR, your mileage and personal experience may vary.

Latest Authentic Reviews:
Author for the guide 'The quick all-around guide to chionging' - Send me a message for it

Whether you are new to the world of chionging, or a veteran looking for some tips to spice up your experience, I hope you will find something useful in this guide.

Currently working on releasing the full Version 1 in a couple of months. Keep an eye out in the meantime!
  • Guide and common procedures for P2P (Pay to Play such as Geylang and SBF Domes) in Singapore
  • Observations and experiences with mongering internationally
  • My personal step-by-step to securing a better session
  • Various useful information and guides for sex and all things related

If you have any questions, suggestions, or feedback related to a girl or my guide, feel free to ask me or message me about it and I'll do my best to help

If you are looking for some FRs on a particular lady, you may suggest one to me and I would consider if there is a demand for it.

Single Action Army (SAA). Making the world a better place, one shot at a time.

Latest Authentic FR - Bessie (7th Heaven)
Author for: 'The all-around guide to chionging' (Version 0.4.8 Published 26/2/2024 OUT NOW) - Send me a message for it
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1