The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 08-12-2019, 03:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 116 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 8
pantsonfire is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpantsonfire is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpantsonfire is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Bkk 25th nov to new year

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustmanstanding View Post
Which ktv is this if you don't mind sharing?
Sorry can only share if going with me. Too many bros arr damaging the market when they ask me and then disappear
Old 08-12-2019, 03:22 PM
Samster

pantsonfire is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpantsonfire is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpantsonfire is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pantsonfire View Post
6th December - Friday - Went to barbarbar with one bro and it was half full even if its a friday. Hit up one girl and that was it. Went KTV alone and was full of girl drama on me. Think thats the end of going there for me
7th December - Saturday - Went Barbarbar with one bro who brought his barfine along. The crowd was pretty mellow for a saturday night due to the music festival. It got really crowded around 2am. Then suddently staff pulled me to this girl and i took her back to my condo but i was so drunk and passed out. She left quite annoyed. Oh well, you win some you lose some. Dont know if can get this one again
Old 08-12-2019, 03:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 181 / Power: 11
heavylegs is a Helpful and Caring Samsterheavylegs is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
7th December - Saturday - Went Barbarbar with one bro who brought his barfine along. The crowd was pretty mellow for a saturday night due to the music festival. It got really crowded around 2am. Then suddently staff pulled me to this girl and i took her back to my condo but i was so drunk and passed out. She left quite annoyed. Oh well, you win some you lose some. Dont know if can get this one again
Enjoy reading about your exploits bro.
Pity wasn't able to party with you
Upped
Old 08-12-2019, 05:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 14
lustmanstanding deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Sorry can only share if going with me. Too many bros arr damaging the market when they ask me and then disappear
Will you be in town this Christmas to New year?
Old 09-12-2019, 12:05 PM
Samster

Quote:
8th December - Sunday - Went to barbarbar with the car model and her friends as it was her friends birthday. Went to VIP and being in VIP is kinda useless if you want to find girls so i dont really the point in being VIP. There was alot of nice girls in the main floor but as i was the girl, cannot really do anything. Stayed till 4am and she sent me home. Going to be a slow process with her

Last edited by pantsonfire; 09-12-2019 at 12:54 PM.
Old 09-12-2019, 06:54 PM
Samster

Anyone around pm me if want to hang out
Old 10-12-2019, 10:31 AM
Samster

9th December - Monday - Considering noone around i decided to venture to a place that i tried last time with 2 bros. Its a place where you pick a girl to sit down with you to drink and talk. its not really a sleazy place but if you want nice girls with good companionship then its the place to go. Its more for local thais but i asked there has been guys from Taiwan that have come but very rare. This is due to the language barrier. I arrived around 12.30am and left around 3pm. Damage was 4k for 2 tower of beers/food/shots/girls time. Only thing that happened was kissing but shes willing to come out on her day off (was suppose to meet her yesterday but opted for the car model instead lol)
Old 11-12-2019, 12:46 PM
Samster

Quote:
9th December - Monday - Considering noone around i decided to venture to a place that i tried last time with 2 bros. Its a place where you pick a girl to sit down with you to drink and talk. its not really a sleazy place but if you want nice girls with good companionship then its the place to go. Its more for local thais but i asked there has been guys from Taiwan that have come but very rare. This is due to the language barrier. I arrived around 12.30am and left around 3pm. Damage was 4k for 2 tower of beers/food/shots/girls time. Only thing that happened was kissing but shes willing to come out on her day off (was suppose to meet her yesterday but opted for the car model instead lol)
10th December - Tuesday - Went to BarbarBar with 2 bros. Was actually on a table surrounded by prettys (models paid to work there but not do anything with customer) and my own is there too. Couldnt do much with her as shes paid to do work so have to stand away. Also bros that want her contact, shes a regular girl that is not DTF so i cant share her contact WTF.

Stayed till about 1.30 and took one bro to the KTV. As i had beer there costs were much lower. Stayed till 3.30 and it was 4k in total. Managed to get a new girl in KTV and was talking to her as she to Korat and is quite different to other girls i have sat with before who just says bye after leaving, still messaging now. Shes a former pretty (not car model one but a bit lower end of the side like a beer girl)
Old 11-12-2019, 04:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
slpy1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks bro for the guidance and insights on where are the newer places to party. It was funny how the girls at the table infront of us came to ask us for help to get the other guy to give up on them. Too bad we didn’t manage to get her contacts before they left.

Definitely a fun night, less the part I was too ‘exhausted’ from my previous trip, and had to wake up early the next day for a meeting.

Hope to catch up and party with you again soon
Old 11-12-2019, 09:26 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by slpy1 View Post
Thanks bro for the guidance and insights on where are the newer places to party. It was funny how the girls at the table infront of us came to ask us for help to get the other guy to give up on them. Too bad we didn’t manage to get her contacts before they left.

Definitely a fun night, less the part I was too ‘exhausted’ from my previous trip, and had to wake up early the next day for a meeting.

Hope to catch up and party with you again soon
Thanks bro, anyone around now and want to go out pm me
Old 12-12-2019, 03:18 PM
Samster

Quote:
10th December - Tuesday - Went to BarbarBar with 2 bros. Was actually on a table surrounded by prettys (models paid to work there but not do anything with customer) and my own is there too. Couldnt do much with her as shes paid to do work so have to stand away. Also bros that want her contact, shes a regular girl that is not DTF so i cant share her contact WTF.

Stayed till about 1.30 and took one bro to the KTV. As i had beer there costs were much lower. Stayed till 3.30 and it was 4k in total. Managed to get a new girl in KTV and was talking to her as she to Korat and is quite different to other girls i have sat with before who just says bye after leaving, still messaging now. Shes a former pretty (not car model one but a bit lower end of the side like a beer girl)

11th Deember - Wednesday - Went to Barbarbar around 11.45pm and it was empty so went to babyface and it was full as usual but we didnt stay long as its quite quite loud and quite hard to interact with girls. We then walked to BarBarBar and was about 60% full. Cheers some girls but wasnt really that interested. We went KTV and stayed from 3am to 7am. Not many girls to chose from
Old 13-12-2019, 07:49 PM
Samster

Quote:
11th Deember - Wednesday - Went to Barbarbar around 11.45pm and it was empty so went to babyface and it was full as usual but we didnt stay long as its quite quite loud and quite hard to interact with girls. We then walked to BarBarBar and was about 60% full. Cheers some girls but wasnt really that interested. We went KTV and stayed from 3am to 7am. Not many girls to chose from

12th December - Thursday - Went to Demo at first with one bro and he brought out 3 girls. It was very empty in there. Later on another bro called me and wanted to party so he came but it was so empty that we decided to open another bottle in barbarbar. It was full and quite of girls. Later on the other bro moved his bottle from demo into barbarbar. We drank too much with his girls and didnt have much time to find other girls. We left at the end and went to KTV till 7am. Bro picked a new girl and he was getting alot of action LOL
Old 14-12-2019, 02:23 PM
Samster

Quote:
12th December - Thursday - Went to Demo at first with one bro and he brought out 3 girls. It was very empty in there. Later on another bro called me and wanted to party so he came but it was so empty that we decided to open another bottle in barbarbar. It was full and quite of girls. Later on the other bro moved his bottle from demo into barbarbar. We drank too much with his girls and didnt have much time to find other girls. We left at the end and went to KTV till 7am. Bro picked a new girl and he was getting alot of action LOL
13th December - Friday - Went to BarBarBar with 2 other bros around 11pm. Opened a new bottle around 2.6k + 500 mixers. Too many guys, whilst one bro was trying with one girl on the next table. He wanted to go KTV as he hadnt been for awhile. We left around 1.30 and both bros picked a girl. I didnt pick any. Left around 5am, one bro continued to stay on. Damage 6.5k
Old 15-12-2019, 07:19 PM
Samster

Quote:
13th December - Friday - Went to BarBarBar with 2 other bros around 11pm. Opened a new bottle around 2.6k + 500 mixers. Too many guys, whilst one bro was trying with one girl on the next table. He wanted to go KTV as he hadnt been for awhile. We left around 1.30 and both bros picked a girl. I didnt pick any. Left around 5am, one bro continued to stay on. Damage 6.5k
14th December - Saturday - Went out with the car model as a date to china town and it was super crowded and driving was a nightmare. Queues were long for food and was hot when sitting outside for the food. Food was cheap though. We then went to this bar called Garage 76, its more of a beer sit down chill place with lots of regular girls chilling and eating whilst listening to live bands. The waiters are all good looking, so i expect thats why many girls were there. I met more of the car model friends, one car model being a lesbian and she brought her girl along. There was another girl Miss Universe Thailand #2 and yeah shes hot.
Eventually finished and i went with the car model to BarBarBar. Originally she said she was going home but since i was waiting for another bro she decided to go in with me. It was super rammed and didnt stay long. Stayed for a few hours and then i sent her to her car. We then went to KTV and bro booked a girl. I had a 22 year old i picked before. Total cost was 4.4k.
Old 16-12-2019, 03:33 PM
Samster

Quote:
14th December - Saturday - Went out with the car model as a date to china town and it was super crowded and driving was a nightmare. Queues were long for food and was hot when sitting outside for the food. Food was cheap though. We then went to this bar called Garage 76, its more of a beer sit down chill place with lots of regular girls chilling and eating whilst listening to live bands. The waiters are all good looking, so i expect thats why many girls were there. I met more of the car model friends, one car model being a lesbian and she brought her girl along. There was another girl Miss Universe Thailand #2 and yeah shes hot.
Eventually finished and i went with the car model to BarBarBar. Originally she said she was going home but since i was waiting for another bro she decided to go in with me. It was super rammed and didnt stay long. Stayed for a few hours and then i sent her to her car. We then went to KTV and bro booked a girl. I had a 22 year old i picked before. Total cost was 4.4k.
15th December - Sunday - Went to barbarbar as special DJ. The club has hired around 25 girls to work already in the club. It appears the club is struggling to get business. My girl was working in Demo and there was no one apart from them working. Bro tried on a few tables which were not prettys working and successfully got a few contacts. I had some chubby girl pull me to her table but i refused to hang about lol
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1