The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 20-09-2020, 10:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 200 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1355 / Power: 9
178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of
On Pills.

Hi all Handsome bros and Sexy sis,

Have a noob question over here.
Meeting a lady next weekend for some meals and etc.
She told me that because she’s having irregular menses, hence she is regularly on pills.
My questions is:
-what does the pills cause?
-if she’s on pills regularly. Does that mean that she is always on ‘safe’ period?
-i understand that the pills is to help ‘regulate’ her menses. She told me she doesnt like rubber. So what alternative can i go for?

Hope all Handsome bro and Sexy sis and help on this part.
Cheers.
Old 20-09-2020, 11:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 303 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2469 / Power: 12
NiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond repute
Re: On Pills.

She is inviting you to fuck her raw and creampie
Old 20-09-2020, 11:06 AM
Samster

178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by NiaoRenn View Post
She is inviting you to fuck her raw and creampie
Understand bro. But also dont want things to happen ma.
That’s why thinking hard.
Trying not to let small head take control.
Old 20-09-2020, 11:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 427 / Power: 5
VoicesWithin is a living Saint! - you won't find betterVoicesWithin is a living Saint! - you won't find betterVoicesWithin is a living Saint! - you won't find betterVoicesWithin is a living Saint! - you won't find betterVoicesWithin is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Ask her what pills. Google the medical nature of the pills. If you are going to depend on answers in a sex forum, i got a bridge to sell you.
Old 20-09-2020, 11:49 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by VoicesWithin View Post
Ask her what pills. Google the medical nature of the pills. If you are going to depend on answers in a sex forum, i got a bridge to sell you.
Okay bro. Trying to get info from her. Hope everything goes well!
Will update here with the pill once she have updated me as well.
Old 20-09-2020, 12:06 PM
Samster

She have given me the pill name already.
It’s Diane-35.
Have done a check, consume 3 weeks. Stop 1 week.

Birth control: This medication should not be used only for the purpose of birth control. Women should use a non-hormonal method of birth control (such as condoms) while taking this medication. Birth control pills should not be taken at the same time as cyproterone - ethinyl estradiol.
Old 20-09-2020, 01:27 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 65 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15185 / Power: 13
Boarding has a reputation beyond reputeBoarding has a reputation beyond reputeBoarding has a reputation beyond reputeBoarding has a reputation beyond reputeBoarding has a reputation beyond reputeBoarding has a reputation beyond reputeBoarding has a reputation beyond reputeBoarding has a reputation beyond reputeBoarding has a reputation beyond reputeBoarding has a reputation beyond reputeBoarding has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 178noobnoob View Post
It’s Diane-35.

Birth control: This medication should not be used only for the purpose of birth control. Women should use a non-hormonal method of birth control (such as condoms) while taking this medication. Birth control pills should not be taken at the same time as cyproterone - ethinyl estradiol.
Yes, pill is legit and safe. Will not have babies but not stop you from contracting STD.

Please share what you learned from sbf!!!
Old 20-09-2020, 03:10 PM
Samster

VoicesWithin is a living Saint! - you won't find betterVoicesWithin is a living Saint! - you won't find betterVoicesWithin is a living Saint! - you won't find betterVoicesWithin is a living Saint! - you won't find betterVoicesWithin is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Repeat. Delete

Last edited by VoicesWithin; 20-09-2020 at 08:04 PM.
Old 20-09-2020, 03:13 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 178noobnoob View Post
It’s Diane-35.

Good. I know of cases where women take birth control pills to regulate their irregular menses. Birth control was not the intended primary purpose of usage.

But since they are on birth control pills, why not enjoy the sex without condom. Next, go Google the failure rate. Every contraction method has a failure rate. Then take your chances. If you asked me, the risk should be fine.

Still scared? Go get a Morning After pill off a doctor. Double the protection but I think not necessary.

As a father, I can tell you it is actually not easy to impregnate a women. There is only a small gap of 2-3 days in a month she ovulates, if memory serves me right
Old 20-09-2020, 04:09 PM
Samster

Quote:
As a father, I can tell you it is actually not easy to impregnate a women. There is only a small gap of 2-3 days in a month she ovulates, if memory serves me right
Hi bro, thanks for the update.
So roughly when is the gap? Cause i also dont want to kena out of nowhere also.
Old 20-09-2020, 04:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
Wasabi999 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

You should not be worried about kenna baby but kenna STD as she could be raw-ed by a lot of mens before you...
Old 20-09-2020, 07:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 247 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 833 / Power: 5
peeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to behold

If she is taking pills to regulate her cycle that means that her menses isnt regular to start with. Then the next question is how long she has been taking pills to regulate it already? If just starting out or not too long ago then chances of failure quite high. Pills are good largely for ladies whose periods are already pretty steady...a huge risk bro..unless you dont mind the aftermath consequences...
Old 20-09-2020, 08:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 247 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 833 / Power: 5
peeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Good. I know of cases where women take birth control pills to regulate their irregular menses. Birth control was not the intended primary purpose of usage.

But since they are on birth control pills, why not enjoy the sex without condom. Next, go Google the failure rate. Every contraction method has a failure rate. Then take your chances. If you asked me, the risk should be fine.

Still scared? Go get a Morning After pill off a doctor. Double the protection but I think not necessary.

Got to disagree on the not easy to impregnate part...dont forget the sperm can live up to 5 days in the womens body...so it is not 2 to 3 days a month...but rather 5 days before and 5 days after the suspected ovulation date...minus 5 days of menses, that actually gives u only about 14 days to play around..
My wife got pregnant with first child only after 3 to 4 tries, my second only 2 to 3 tries...it just depends on nature and how fertile both parties are..
Old 20-09-2020, 08:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1825 / Power: 16
hakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant future

I have a few friends who use IUD to regulate their menses and other things, instead of using pills. Regardless, try to use condom especially when one or both of you does not practise monogamy, or when both do not know much about each other.
Old 20-09-2020, 09:31 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by peeboy75 View Post
If she is taking pills to regulate her cycle that means that her menses isnt regular to start with. Then the next question is how long she has been taking pills to regulate it already? If just starting out or not too long ago then chances of failure quite high. Pills are good largely for ladies whose periods are already pretty steady...a huge risk bro..unless you dont mind the aftermath consequences...
Hi Bro,
She have been taking this for quite long already.
Her plan is just to go for pull out method.
I will be getting a box of protection as well. Just incase.
We have already spoken about it. She keep claiming she know her body best. And know when can do and what’s not.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1