The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 16-08-2020, 08:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 872 / Power: 13
iceman1314 is a splendid one to beholdiceman1314 is a splendid one to beholdiceman1314 is a splendid one to beholdiceman1314 is a splendid one to beholdiceman1314 is a splendid one to beholdiceman1314 is a splendid one to beholdiceman1314 is a splendid one to behold
Teachers: story

Background:

Ms Lee was my Geography teacher when I was in Secondary 3. We(class) were told that she was a new teacher who was assign to teach us as our geography teacher was on maternity leave. Ms Lee was one of those wonderful teachers that believe each of us had the potential to achieve our goals, she was always willing to help students with Geography or Math, both subjects that she taught. I got Ms Lee again in secondary 5 for both Math and Geography again, this time she was also our form teacher. I remembered Ms Lee giving me a hug when she saw my results for Mandarin, my weakest subject that I have no interests in, the irony of it being now that I got businesses in China is still not loss on me.

Ms Lee most common comment to me was, “Daniel, you are actually a very smart boy, but you just apply yourself to subjects that you like and show no interests in subjects that you dislike.”
That being Mandarin, “I believe that you will have no problem passing Mandarin if you apply yourself the same way to it like how you do with subjects that you like”

Ms Lee was extremely happy when O’ levels came out and the whole class either could apply for JC or Poly. She actually plan and paid for a celebration at NTUC resorts for the whole class to celebrate our graduation.

I continued to visit her every teachers’ day till I enlisted. I remember when I came back for holiday when I was studying in England, I learn that Ms Lee had gotten marry and was no longer in our old school, it seems she was transferred to another school.

Our first meet in a long while: Some where along Ann Siang Road.

I was having a smoke and shooting the breeze outside one of my friend/supplier office, it was a Friday night, people were out having a good time(long before Covid-19 appear) My friend was asking me to have dinner with him and his girlfriend later, I, not wanting to be a lightbulb was telling him exactly that. When I thought I spotted a familiar face across the street in one of the pubs.

Daniel: Bro, I think I saw one of my old teacher. I go over and say hello first. You carry on with your plans with your girlfriend and leave me out of it.

With that I hurried across the street.

Ms Lee was sitting at the high table facing the road, she seems to be alone, having a bottle of wine.

Daniel: Ms lee, do you still remember me?

I must had startled her as she nearly drop her wine glass. She managed to catch it and prevented it from falling to the floor.

Ms Lee stared at me like she was trying to remember who I was.

Ms Lee: are you Daniel? from XXX secondary school.

Daniel: Yes I am, how are you doing Ms Lee.

Ms Lee: Daniel, it’s so good to see you again, you look so different now. A fine young man.

I walked around the table to shake Ms Lee’s hand as she stood up extending her hand.

Daniel: Thank you Ms Lee, it’s good seeing you again after all this years.

Ms Lee: Do you have time to sit for a chat?

Daniel: I’m free, had no plans anyway.

Ms Lee: so what are you doing here? Is your office near by?

Daniel: No, I was over at my supplier’s place to drop off some documents and ended up staying to chit chat with him.

Ms Lee: ok. So what are you working as now?

Daniel: I’m helping in the family business after coming back from my degree.

Ms Lee: where did you go and study? And good for you to help your family with the business.

Daniel: I went to the University of Manchester to get my engineering degree.

Ms lee: I would not have thought that you will become an engineer, I remembers back in school, you always shown an interests in the arts.

Daniel: actually the arts were more of my passion.

Ms lee: so are you still in touch with any of your old classmates?

I processed to update her on those that i was still in contact with, I have such a good time talking to Ms Lee that I didn’t notice the sky was getting darker and darker.

When I was finish, I took a look at my watch only to realise, I was there for slightly more than an hour and it was almost 8pm now.

Daniel: I’m sorry Ms Lee, am I keeping you from an appointment? Are you meeting your husband?

Ms Lee’s face changed suddenly on the mention of her husband.

Daniel: Ms Lee? Ms Lee?

Ms Lee: I’m sorry Daniel… did you say anything?

Daniel: No, I was wondering if I’m keeping you from your husband?

Ms Lee: you know I got married?( it sounded more like a statement rather than a question)

Ms Lee: I’m here by myself actually... am I keeping you from your girlfriend?

Daniel: No, I actually don’t have a girlfriend, flying around too much to have the time to find anyone.

Ms Lee: Ohh……

I could senses a certain sadness in her voice….

Daniel: if you don’t mind a ex-student joining you. i will love to have dinner with you.

Ms Lee’s face lit up,

Ms Lee: you sure you will have dinner with your old teacher?

Daniel: why not? I will love to have dinner and carry on our conversation.

I sit back down and called for a waitress to hand us a couple of menus, we ordered and carried on talking. Dinner came and we ate and talk some more, Ms lee ordered more wine and offered me some, I told her I can’t drink as I was driving. She praise me for that and commented that she can’t believe how much I have grown and mature into a fine young man.

We ordered dessert after our meals and Ms Lee continued drinking. By the time we finish dessert, Ms Lee had like 4 bottles of red and was starting on her fifth. She seems high but not drop dead drunk. But somehow I could still senses a hint of sadness in her voice.

Daniel: Ms Lee it’s getting late, do you need me to drive you home?

I was about the raise my hand to ask for the bill.

Ms Lee: Actually I’m staying a little longer. Not like there is anything for me to go home too.

I caught that last bit, though she said it softly. I immediately signal the wait staff to help us clear the table instead of asking for the bill.

Daniel: Ms lee is everything alright with you?

I didn’t know if she held it in too long or it was the wine talking, maybe even the fact that she thought she won’t see me again.

Ms Lee: there is no one for me to go home too.

Daniel: I’m sorry???

Just then the staff came over to clear the table, I ask for a bottle of mineral water as well.

Daniel: what do you mean Ms Lee?

Ms Lee: Daniel, you can call me Mandy, we are no longer in school and thus you do not have to address me as Ms Lee anymore.

Daniel: Ok….

Mandy: my husband is having an affair, in public we act like this model couple but back home, we haven’t even slept in the same room for the last 6 years.

Mandy: for the love of god, I can’t even remember how his cock looks like.

Just nice the wait staff came back with the bottle of water, he gave me a weird look as he set the water and glass down.

I had to whisper my apologies to him, as my friend is clearly drunk. Thankfully he gave me a friendly smile and a nodded of the head, before walking away.

Before I carry on, I need to explain further. Ms Lee or Mandy as I now call her, was not your typical late 30s to early 40s something married lady that let herself go after marriage, not like that was a valid reason to cheat but just to set the record straight, she actually took very good care of her appearances, she still look almost the same as she did when she first walked into my class all that years back. Maybe she might not have a slim stomach like in her early 20s but she could pass off for someone in her early 30s maybe even late 20s, and if she wasn’t my ex-teacher, I will fuck her.

Daniel: why don’t you get divorced if you are so unhappy about this?

Mandy looked at me, the wine was surely getting to her.

Mandy: you won’t understand even if I told you Daniel, you’re from a different family upbringing, this marriage is old world nonsense, you’re from the new world.

Daniel: try me, I got time.

Mandy raise her glass and down the content in one gulped. She reach for the bottle wanting to top up her glass, when I took it for her and helped her refill her glass. She drain that glass in another gulp before reaching for the bottle again. I gently stopped her and handled her the glass of water.

Daniel: have some water first.

Mandy took the glass from me and drank half the glass of water. She handled the glass back to me.

I shall not write out what Mandy said that night. But basically, she found out that her husband was having an affair 5 years into the marriage, she wanted a divorced right away but her husband was also paying for the costly private medical treatment for her father, he promise to carry on paying for it as long as Mandy didn’t divorce him and pretended to be a happy couple in front of family and friends till he could get to where he wanted in his career, I came to find out the husband works for some stat board and that a married man looks favourable to the board for promotion. She could go and seek her own fun as long as she keep it secret and in public they acted like a loving couple. She was also worried that the divorced with upset her already sick father and he might not be able to take it and leave. Being born and raise in a traditional family, getting a divorced was a big NO-NO and will be seen as bring great shame to the family.

She was right…. I can’t believe that in 21 century singapore, such thinking is still alive. But I knew better to pass judgement.

I just sit there quietly, listening to my former teacher pour out her failed marriage and how she can’t stand being at home by herself as her husband is out screwing his mistress, how the whole house is just one big, bad memory that torments her.

We were there for a long time, cause the next time somebody interrupted us was a wait staff, asking for last orders.

I inform him that I didn’t need anything more and to please bring the bill. I paid for the bill and ask if the wait staff could have someone watch my friend as I needed to use the washroom, by this time, Mandy wasn’t sitting straight, she was half seated, half leaning on the table. The waitress that took our order was nice enough to help me keep watch as I made a quick run to the toilet.

When I came back, the waitress was holding on to her, she inform me that my friend was about to fall and she manage to catch her in time before she did.

I thanked her and slip her a 50 for her troubles and another 50 for the tip jar.

I had my arms around Mandy’s waist as I help her out of the establishment.

Daniel: Mandy, Mandy, Mandy,

Daniel: Ms Lee, Ms Lee….

Looks like she was gone. I carried her to my car, place her in the back and was looking through her purse to see if I could find her IC to get her address.

I did manage to find it, she stayed somewhere in orchard… the husband seems to be doing well.

I was considering to bring her home, but stop myself… what will the neighbours say if they saw me bringing Mrs XXX home at this time and she happen to be passed out drunk. More over, I’m sure the maid will say something to sir, and with her marriage like this, why add oil to a fire that is already raging.

My next choice, a hotel…. but what if anything happen and she needed help….

Finally against my better judgement, I decided to bring her home…. well not exactly my family’s home but an apartment that I recently purchase, it was done, just missing certain furnitures. But I had a guest room and a master bedroom with beds so….

So I drove a very passed out Ms Lee back to my bachelor pad. I had to bridal carry her up to my place, and as all drunk people do, she vomit and got her dress dirty, I carried her to my master bedroom, place her down gently on to the bed, I was wondering should I undress her and clean her up or should I just left her in her dirty clothes and buy a new bed… I didn’t really wanted to spend 4k on a new bed so….

Yes I decided to clean up her as much as possible, grabbing some towels from the closet, I processed to wet them and started to clean up her, I do have to admit, Mandy smell lovely if you discount off the smell of puke on her, I manage to clean as much as I can but the smell was still horrible, I was thinking to just fuck it and buy a new bed… but I can’t possible allow her to sleep in something this smelly right?

I lifted Mandy up carefully and reach for the zipper behind, I was in two minds… I really shouldn’t be doing this but the smell of her hair as she laid on my shoulder… my hand seem to made the choice for me, cause before I could think straight, I realise I was unzipping her, pulling the dress off her shoulders as Mandy slumped back on to the bed, I lifted her up by her waist and pulled the dress completely off her, I immediately too it to the toilet to soak before coming back to her, watching her lying in my bed with her black lacy bra and thong…I felt the familiar sensation of my cock stirring.

I have to excuse myself for a moment to cool down,

My body was reacting to a woman in her undergarment passed out on my bed, a former teacher no less. One that we use to steal glances at her smooth legs or cute butt when her dress was a little too tight, I remember the time when we all played in the pool and the boys could barely make out her baby blue bra under that yellow shirt she worn. Or how smooth and creamy her legs looks in FBT shorts. How the sweat rolled down her neck into her bosom when she was barbecuing. Did we fantasized about her back then.

The rest of me on the other hand was screaming ‘ DON’T BE A FUCKING BASTARD, SHE’S YOUR FORMER TEACHER AND A HEARTBROKEN WOMAN. DON’T FUCKING BE A BASTARD!!!”

I was glad the good side won that night, I return to the room and continued trying to get Mandy as clean as possible. I did have to confess, my hands lingered a little too long on her bosom and her inner thigh.. but finally I was done, I have her clean as best as possible, dress her in one of my old oversize Tee, took the towels, throwing them into the basket, tug her into bed, on the air con and left the room.

I slept in the guest room that night.
Old 16-08-2020, 08:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 169 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9874 / Power: 18
Orange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Teachers: story

Very good start bro, please continue...
Old 16-08-2020, 10:46 PM
Samster

iceman1314 is a splendid one to beholdiceman1314 is a splendid one to beholdiceman1314 is a splendid one to beholdiceman1314 is a splendid one to beholdiceman1314 is a splendid one to beholdiceman1314 is a splendid one to beholdiceman1314 is a splendid one to behold

Next Morning, 10am

I drove out to buy breakfast, came back and check on her, and she was still sleeping. I was in the kitchen making myself a plate of fried bee Hoon, with assorted ingredients and a side of chee cheong fun. When I heard a throat clear from behind me. I turn around to see Mandy with her messy hair, my oversize tee on her as she looked at me with one hand holding her head.

Mandy: Where am I? How did I get here and how did I end up like this?(pulling the tee that she was wearing)

Daniel: you got passed out drunk last night, I bought you back to my place,

Mandy panicked little.

I saw that look,

Daniel: don’t worry, there is not one here, this is my bachelor pad, Coffee?

Mandy: yes please.

I handed her a cup and pour the coffee for her,

Daniel: sugar is there, pointing to the island table in my kitchen, milk is in the fridge if you need. As I was saying, you also vomited all over yourself last night, I had to clean you up before putting you to bed, I got your dress washing now, I’ll dry in for you later, I didn’t want you to catch a cold so I gave you one of my old tee.

Mandy: so who change me???

Daniel: I’m sorry but it was me, I hope you don’t mind.

Mandy: so did anything happen between us???

Daniel: I promise, I didn’t do anything funny or touch you inappropriately during the whole process Ms Lee.

Mandy started tearing up, she was struggling to hold back her tears as she snuffled into her palm. I handled her a tissue,

Daniel: you alright Ms Lee?

She just nodded her head but didn’t reply me, it took about 5 minutes before she could speak.

Mandy: Thank you Daniel. Thank you for making me feel loved for the first time in 6 years.

Mandy: For 6 whole years, I had no comfort from anyone, I had no one to turn too… and I can’t believe this but 6 years later, I experience comfort from one of my old students instead of the man I marry.

Mandy: so Daniel, thank you… thank you for doing what you did.

She gave me a smile, s smile that I felt wasn’t hiding any pain under neath it. I return her smile,
I didn’t know what else to do or say to her.

Daniel: Ms Lee….

Mandy: Please Daniel, call me Mandy, you’re no longer my student… I also can’t see you as my student anymore after what you did for me.

Daniel: Ok then, Mandy, may I interest you in some brunch?

Mandy: yes please, I’m starving, so what did you buy?

She came out to stand beside me,

Mandy: did you buy the whole market back Daniel?

Daniel: I didn’t know what you prefer, so I bought a little of everything.

Mandy laughed, a genuine laugh since last night, I haded her a plate ans she started to help herself to the food, we decided to just have brunch at the island table instead of walking over to the dinning table. We chatted and seriously had an enjoyable conversation, I was also starting to see her as a Mandy a friend, instead of Ms Lee a former teacher. We actually did a good job of finishing most of the food I bought, I started to clear the table, when Mandy stop me and said, I bought food, there least she could do was to clean up. She told me to go and sit down to finish my coffee and leave the mess to her.

As she was washing up, I took a bottle of 100 plus and places it in front of her,

Daniel: here, you need to replenish after puking last night, I have more in the fridge, feel free to help yourself.

Mandy thanked me and chase me away from the sink. I seat back down to finish my coffee and checked up on my emails, I was busy replying to one such email when Mandy got my attention.

Mandy: Daniel, sorry but do you have any painkillers? I’m starting to have a headache.

Daniel: i have panadol, there are in the fridge behind.

I got up and open the fridge, passing her the whole box.

Daniel: Sorry, I just to ask this email first.

Mandy wave me off and took a glass of water. She just popped the pills and was just looking at me work. I finally put my phone down to notice Mandy staring at me face to face.

Daniel: is there anything I can help you with?

Mandy: No, I was just studying your features. You didn’t really change that much in looks since you were a teenager.

Mandy: Maybe you loss some weight so your chin and cheeks are more define but other than that, I don’t see much changes. I also notice that you have double eyelids and your eyes are beautiful, they look so soulful….

Daniel: thank you I guess….

Just nice the dry beep, informing me that Mandy’s dress was now dry. I got up and when into the service area, pulling her dress out of the dryer and handled it to her.

Mandy: thank you Daniel. Guess i’l change and make a move first.

Daniel: if you have nothing to do, why don’t you hang out here, maybe we can have dinner together and I’ll drive you home?

(What the fuck was I doing??? Was I unconsciously putting the moves on her?)

Mandy: it’s ok, you seem busy. I better get going.

Daniel: not really, I had no plans for today. Was just planning to stay home.

(Shut the fuck up…. What are you doing)

Mandy wanted to take a step towards me but guess she loss her footing and almost fall, lucky I was near enough to catch her in time before she hit the island tanble.

Daniel: at least till you are able to walk properly then.

Before Mandy could ask, I had already scoop her up in my arms and carried her to the sofa, I guess she was a little shock by what I did, she could only mumbled a “thanks” as I place her down.

I took a seat on the other sofa,

Mandy: so was that how you carried me last night?

Daniel: from the carpark all the way to the bedroom.

Mandy: I’m sorry for troubling you.. I must had been heavy.

Daniel: not really, I was more afraid of accidentally hitting your head than how much you weigh.

Mandy started rubbing her temples with both hands.

Daniel: is the headache getting worse?

Mandy: the panadol doesn’t seem to be working fast enough.

Daniel: Mind if I tried?

Mandy seem confuse as I stood up and walked behind her, I placed my hands gently on her shoulders and started to message them.

Daniel: I have bad headaches before and a message of the shoulder and neck really helps to relief the pain.

Mandy started to relax as I could feel her body slowly going soft as I work on her shoulders. After like 15 mins, I began doing her neck, 15 mins later I switch to her temples. This was when Mandy really relaxed as the upper half of her body was leaning up against me as I continued messaging her. I guess the size differences in us played a part as my old tee was opening uo, giving me a prefect down blouse view of Mandy’s breast as they move with vibrates of the message. Unknowingly I was getting aroused by the view of Mandy’s creamy tits, my mind wandering off to that time in the resort, where we were playing in the pool or when she bend down to get more charcoal for the pits, accidentally exposing herself to a batch of horny teenage boys.

I got to admit, I masturbated to images of Ms Lee in my head more than a few times.

Mandy: Daniel… Daniel…

Daniel: sorry, I was thinking of something.

Mandy: your ….. I can feel it pressing against me.

I looked down to notice that my cock was fully erected and it was pressing up against Ms Lee’s back as she was still half lying on me.
Old 16-08-2020, 11:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 6
southeastbrom deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice, camping for more.
Old 16-08-2020, 11:26 PM
Samster

Daniel: I’m so sorry Ms Lee, I didn’t mean too…

I immediately stopped messaging her temples and step away. I was about to rush to the bathroom when Ms Lee grab my hand.

Mandy: it’s ok Daniel, nothing to be embarrassed over, and please stop it with the Ms Lee already.

Daniel: ok…. (I was fine with calling her Mandy, but how to not be embarrassed, my former teacher felt my erection against her.)

Mandy: come take a seat.

I return to the sofa away from her, my cock was still at full mast.

Mandy: do you need to go and take care of that?

(Wait… did my former teacher just ask me if I needed to go jack off a load?)

Daniel: No….

Mandy: Daniel, you have nothing to be embarrassed about, you just had a very natural body reaction, ….

Mandy: and only god knows how much I needed that…..

Daniel: ….I

Mandy stopped me from speaking further, not like I know what to say as well.

Mandy: you may see me as your former teacher but it doesn’t mean I’m not human or a female.

Mandy: I may have forgotten how my husband’s one looks like but it doesn’t mean I forgotten how and what it does.

Mandy: Daniel, you have no idea how bad your spouse having an affair can mess you up… you start questioning yourself in so many areas…..

She pointed at my still refusing to go deflate cock.

Mandy; that was one of the questions. I was thinking that my husband didn’t find me desirable anymore and that I loss my sex appeal as a woman.

Mandy: Seeing this reaction from you. Bought back some measure of self confidences that I have loss.

Daniel: you’re welcome I guess???

Mandy burst out laughing at that.

Mandy: Daniel in this 12 odd hours, you have did more for me than anyone else had without asking for something back. I had not laugh with real happiness or felt loved that came from someone caring for you. And for that I thank you from the bottom of my heart.

Daniel: I don’t ask for anything back from helping a friend and I didn’t know that this small gesture could mean so much to someone.

Mandy smiled at me,

Mandy: so if you need to go and release, just go, you don’t have to be embarrassed by it. If you just wanted to leave it, I’m also fine but please stop trying to cover it up and press it down. It’s actually boosting my self confidences to know I can still arouse a much younger man.

I didn’t really feel comfortable going to the toilet to jerk off a load with my former teacher sitting here in the hall, but if she didn’t mind than I guess i shouldn’t too.

I remove my hands, and that damn thing was still standing upright…

Mandy: see isn’t it much better?

Mandy: So what were you thinking about that cause this big reaction?

Daniel: I… I… I…

Mandy: it’s ok, you can be open, it might boost my self confidences even more.

Daniel: I was looking down blouse when I was rubbing your temples and saw how appealing your bosoms were and thought back to that time at the chalet’s pool and how you accidentally expose yourself when you bend down to get charcoal when we were barbecuing.

Mandy: Well… seeing that you were so up front about this. I’ll let you in on a little secret. The down blouse at the bbq pits were on purpose. I overheard what you boys were saying after the pool and how you all could see the colour of my bra, so I thought what harm was there to flash my former students a little, maybe as a reward for doing well in your O’s maybe as a reward for not being a rowdy brunch during my lesson. Take it what you will.

I was in shocked… never knew a teacher could be so open and a cock tease.

Mandy: don’t look so surprise Daniel, you forgot that I’m also a woman and I do have a life outside of teaching.

Hearing about this new development, made my mind wander back to that time, no wonder it took her extra long to picked up the charcoal and how she was taking piece by piece, she knew we were watching and wanted to give us a show. That triggered my cock even more as it started to move even more, it was highly visible despite being beneath two layers of fabric.

Mandy: Fantasizing are we?

Daniel: Sorry??

Mandy pointed at the dance going on in my shorts.

That damn thing was having a mind of its own.

Mandy: I know this is a little unorthodox but do you need any help?

Daniel: what??? (It was all that I could muster)

Mandy: it doesn’t seem to be going down, in fact I think it got bigger.

Mandy case over and sat next to me, she had one hand on my chest, over my heart, feeling my heart beat.

Mandy: don’t be nervous… I’m willing if you are?

I swallow my saliva hard, it felt like my mouth was both dry and wet at the same time.

Mandy: it may have been awhile but I figure I still know how to please a man.

I took another gulp.

Mandy: why don’t I …..

Her fingers ran its way down to my junk, her index finger toying with my cock through the shorts and boxer.

Daniel: Mandy….

Mandy: Yes?

Daniel: can I call you Ms Lee when you suck me?

Mandy stop toying with my cock, she raise that hand and pointed at my nose with her index finger.

Mandy: aren’t you a naughty boy, asking Ms Lee to suck your cock, I was thinking of more of a hand job.

Before I could say anything,

Mandy: But since you’re willing to ask, I shall obliged you. Daniel.

I stood up and drop my shorts and boxers immediately, my cock sprung up in her face, Mandy was momentarily shock by how fast I drop my pants so to speak.

That didn’t stop her from wrapping her hand around the girth of my cock as she starting stroking me. With her other free hand, she gently push me back a few steps making a little space between the sofa and me, just enough for her to get on her knees as she continued stroking my cock.

Mandy: what a nice cock you have, just the right length but so thick.

But this time, I was oozing out pre-cum, I could smell it,

Mandy: not to mention you have a musky smell. the scent of a young stud.

It was enjoying mer hands stroking me,

Mandy: don’t you want to watch Ms Lee suck your cock Daniel?

I look down just in time to see Ms lee took my cock into her married mouth.

Her lips parted as she engulfed half my cock before closing and forming a seal around my cock.

Daniel: arghhh…. Ms Lee…

Mandy started to bob her head, I could feel her saliva mixing with my pre cum, coating my cock, her hands now both working, one stroking me, the other playing with my balls. I was in paradise. During all those masturbation that I did fantasising about Ms Lee, this was one of those fantasy that was reality now.

I watch as more and more of my cock disappeared into her mouth, those lips once spewing maths formula or geography knowledge know was wrapped lovingly around my cock, that tongue that once help her form sound and words in class was now licking the underside of my cock as Ms Lee bobbed her head up and down on my cock. I was going to cum. everything was like a massive overload.

Daniel: Ms Lee, I’m …..

I didn’t needed to finish my sentences before Ms lee freed my cock, her hands continued to jerk me off as I blew the first load that day on her face. Ms Lee was quick enough to close her eye but she still had the presence of mind to carry on milking my cock. I shot load after load onto her face. She finally stopped milking me when she felt my cock stop jerking about in her hands, it was a sight to see Ms Lee kneeling on the floor with my cum dripping down her face.

I helped her to her feet and bought her to the toilet to wash her face, she push me out and told me to wait for her in the living room, and she will come out once she was done. I return back to the hall and sat down on the sofa.
Old 17-08-2020, 08:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1884 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Wow !... so sexciting TS ....Ms Lee's turn to be serviced is cumming soon .....can't wait for the next instalment ....

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 17-08-2020, 09:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 166 / Power: 11
Johnnykhan is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJohnnykhan is a Helpful and Caring Samster

new camper!!!
Old 17-08-2020, 09:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
Chamo is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Wow !... so sexciting TS ....Ms Lee's turn to be serviced is cumming soon .....can't wait for the next instalment ....
Interesting story
Old 17-08-2020, 09:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1588 / Power: 16
cupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant future

Excellent TS

Please, I don't exchange point...
Old 17-08-2020, 01:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 16
CANCAN88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Interesting following. Teacher thats nice
Old 17-08-2020, 01:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 829 / Power: 10
Blackenrose is a splendid one to beholdBlackenrose is a splendid one to beholdBlackenrose is a splendid one to beholdBlackenrose is a splendid one to beholdBlackenrose is a splendid one to beholdBlackenrose is a splendid one to beholdBlackenrose is a splendid one to behold
Nice story. Which lady would not fall for such a gentleman like you, especially someone who fell out of love.
Old 17-08-2020, 09:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3321 / Power: 15
sgplaymaster has a reputation beyond reputesgplaymaster has a reputation beyond reputesgplaymaster has a reputation beyond reputesgplaymaster has a reputation beyond reputesgplaymaster has a reputation beyond reputesgplaymaster has a reputation beyond reputesgplaymaster has a reputation beyond reputesgplaymaster has a reputation beyond reputesgplaymaster has a reputation beyond reputesgplaymaster has a reputation beyond reputesgplaymaster has a reputation beyond repute

Wow TS, great story, waiting for more to come...
Old 17-08-2020, 09:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 6
QiGong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Read liao song song, want to read more
Old 17-08-2020, 10:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 613 / Power: 6
sammy124 is a name known to allsammy124 is a name known to allsammy124 is a name known to allsammy124 is a name known to allsammy124 is a name known to allsammy124 is a name known to all

Good job for such nice story
Old 17-08-2020, 11:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2031 / Power: 20
Bangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond repute

seems like UK universities lowered their standard of English grammar....
Just saying..
Why you so like dat?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1