The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 07-09-2020, 06:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 666 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 370 / Power: 4
Life6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by Runningphone3 View Post
Read all the raving reviewa for xue er and tried booking her the last few couple of days. She always claims to be fully booked tho and refused to take bookings more then a day advance.

Gave up after 2 tries as I find her replies pretty rude.

Any bros here can recommened someone else who provide similar standard?
Bro, don’t give up, keep on trying, when you get a session then you know it’s worth to try haha
Old 07-09-2020, 06:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
xiaxie is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyblack View Post
https://sglonelyguy.online/massage-lisa/

Any FR on lisa? Tried to message her but no response. Anyone can help
contacted her in the morning. said she was busy with other things today.
Old 07-09-2020, 07:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1963 / Power: 23
smlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant future

Quote:
Tried to book her for tmr she told me full. Tried to book for day after she went hello, today only monday, can you try again 1 day in advance (translated from chinese).
So she is rude when you are unable to get an appointment. How convenient.
Old 07-09-2020, 07:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 189 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 536 / Power: 10
Chidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Tried to book her for tmr she told me full. Tried to book for day after she went hello, today only monday, can you try again 1 day in advance (translated from chinese).
Hmm that's werid. I booked in advance all the time including with her. But she told me she is booked super full all the time and has ton of message. Not sure how is your record but it is a factor why she may be more unwilling? Just a guess.
Old 07-09-2020, 07:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
deeeeds deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

http://sgbeautycastle.info/melody-ma...lth-treatment/

Tried Melody recently.

Pictures are her, just years younger. Now, late 30s I would say. She is pretty to my standards.

Location to the east; public transport would take you to her, no worries.

You’d feel right at home. Massage is professional standard. Sensual is good, she is accommodating but you’d know she has her boundaries. Go with the flow, feel but nothing too heavy would do, I guess. She smells nice, has smooth skin and her boobs - all natural, soft Cs. Rocking really, considering her age. Oh, you’d get your time, all of it.

Chiong still, just less frequently to reduce the risk, keep safe. Take care bros.
Old 07-09-2020, 07:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 0
zld27824 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by BenzRules View Post
Much has been said about the Anqi from the local section. What about this Anqi? https://sglonelyguy.online/an-qi-massage/

Would appreciate any reviews on her

Tried her 1 year ago.
Look wise , I will rate 7, milfy look, age like in her mid 30s
Body is slim and well maintained, no tommy.
Massage is at average level but she is quite thoughtful and keep asking your feelings
The JG part is really her selling point which will be definitely impressed you.
Old 07-09-2020, 07:51 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

If cannot secure booking a particular lady after a few times, just move on.

Don't need to lament here lament there.
Old 07-09-2020, 09:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 4
Mavericks is a glorious beacon of lightMavericks is a glorious beacon of lightMavericks is a glorious beacon of lightMavericks is a glorious beacon of lightMavericks is a glorious beacon of lightMavericks is a glorious beacon of light
Question Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Guys is SiSi okay?
https://sglonelyguy.online/si-si-massage/
Old 07-09-2020, 09:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 511 / Power: 11
Limeball is a glorious beacon of lightLimeball is a glorious beacon of lightLimeball is a glorious beacon of lightLimeball is a glorious beacon of lightLimeball is a glorious beacon of lightLimeball is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asian88 View Post
Just visit her recently,IMO her nuru is the best .a lot of grinding same as jav ,roaming signal very strong
Brother who like nuru,she is the one
After nuru,she give me some hard massage
Will rtm for sure
https://sglonelyguy.online/massage-joy/

Visited this one recently. FYI she asks for payment upfront before service commencement.

Very perplexing: enthusiastic and sincere as hell on the sensual, but an irritatingly half-assed massage. She was using her phone the entire damn time despite me telling her off repeatedly. She's not a bad masseuse skill-wise, but totally no effort put in.

When I felt her going back to a one-handed massage again for the umpteenth time, with her phone in her other hand right by my ear making those tap-tap keyboard sounds as she was texting I snapped. Stood up, told her I was no longer interested and got dressed. She protested but I told her off firmly.

At least she voluntarily refunded me part of my upfront payment before I left as I still had significant time on the clock. I didn't expect that and was initially totally willing to forfeit my cash out of sheer irritation--time is more valuable than money. Guess she still has pride so kudos to her for that.

That said, it's the 2nd worst massage I've ever been to, not counting those I reject at the door.
Old 07-09-2020, 09:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 655 / Power: 11
xels is a splendid one to beholdxels is a splendid one to beholdxels is a splendid one to beholdxels is a splendid one to beholdxels is a splendid one to beholdxels is a splendid one to behold

FR for Meng Xi SLG. Was not able to find any recent FRs, but im a sucker for BBBJ+CIM so i took the plunge.

https://sglonelyguy.online/meng-xi-massage/

Location: 4/10: central area. she mentioned previously based in G. not near any MRT station. Drivers will also have problems with parking, gotta park a distance away and walk. Apartment is clean but slight funky/moldy smell in the bathroom.

Looks: 7/10: face discount 20% from photos. petite body with fantastically soft c cups which were a joy to zhut.

attitude: 9/10: GFE very high. soft teh voice. good balance between conversation and allowing the customer to enjoy the massage in peace.

massage: 7/10: was in her lingerie for massage. has good strength despite her small frame, with some proper massage techniques. she does overdo it a little bit with the soft moans while massaging, but maybe just trying to arouse you. if anything, it did the trick.

sensual: 8/10: strips down to SN panties on. i didnt ask whether can remove but im pretty sure she would have allowed it. lots and lots of finger teasing, in various positions, while allowing full roaming. BBBJ for 10+ mins and i still didnt cum. can sense shes tired when she asked me if can hj me to finish, but even still, has excellent hj technique as well. minus points because i didnt get to CIM but still, overall excellent sensual.

RTM?: yes for sure. excellent value for $100.
Old 07-09-2020, 10:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1378 / Power: 12
barrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Limeball View Post
https://sglonelyguy.online/massage-joy/

That said, it's the 2nd worst massage I've ever been to, not counting those I reject at the door.
Thanks for standing up to her lousy service.
Old 07-09-2020, 10:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 9
heartlock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Life6666 View Post
Bro, don’t give up, keep on trying, when you get a session then you know it’s worth to try haha
few week ago she reply to me quite ok thought i didnt managed to book her
Old 08-09-2020, 12:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 301 / Power: 13
innuendo is one of the Best!innuendo is one of the Best!innuendo is one of the Best!innuendo is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyblack View Post
https://sglonelyguy.online/massage-lisa/

Any FR on lisa? Tried to message her but no response. Anyone can help
https://samsforum.com/showpost.php?p=20...ostcount=83261
Old 08-09-2020, 12:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1077 / Power: 16
gcrw has much to be proud ofgcrw has much to be proud ofgcrw has much to be proud ofgcrw has much to be proud ofgcrw has much to be proud ofgcrw has much to be proud ofgcrw has much to be proud ofgcrw has much to be proud of

https://sglonelyguy.online/jia-jia-massage/

FR for this hardworking n cheerful lady.

Name: Jia jia

Looks: 90-95% resemblance to photos. Can say very similar to 1st and 2nd photo in the web.

Massage: 7/10 -Got strength. Most of the time used her elbows to massage my shoulder n back muscles..aching badly after OT non stop recently n long hours infront of computer. Even used the elbow to massage my ass muscles den at the end pressed normally.

GFE: 9/10

Boobs: A/A+

Body: smooth..skinny...typical skinny syt body

Sensual: like how she licks nipples den go down to balls n shaft..den BBBJ.

69: NIL but she suggested next visit...means got chance....hehe

CIM: Yes

BBBJ: 10/10 some rated her 20/10 but realistically I have tried even better one so far. But by far in massage /dome 2.. this is the 2nd best BBBJ I have tried. Blow me for close to 10mins.

In between she would go back to nipple licking + handjob. Autoroam 5G. But panties nv off..hopefully RTF can get to see it come off..maybe recently too stressed out...couldn't cum fast so she alternated between BBBJ + nipples lick & HJ . Came in her mouth n she took it all in like a champ! Enjoyed myself and...her personality actually quite fun and interesting. A bubbly person! Can talk alot n about anything

RTM: Yes but try 1-2 more girls first..will be back. Left a happy man...even better than those FL in some 2 as she was a genuine service provider and what u see is what u get.

Can try for those looking for massage n some BBBJ to release...honestly really not bad! Overall experience : 9/10

Black friday sale.
My House..
You and I..
All clothes will be 100% off.
Old 08-09-2020, 06:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 6
losingoneself deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Creative1983 View Post
Anyway a side question, anyone have book ladies from Dome 3? Am looking at SMILE or Gina.. ahah..
If u dont mind slight thiccness and a little of language barrier, should be a ok bonk. Looks is meh but not to the point of unpleasant.
Service and attitude wise is positive+ but their restrictions here and there is ...

VP's gals are definitely more superior (price tag too)
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1