The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 24-09-2020, 12:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 195 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 798 / Power: 8
okcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to behold
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
Haha thanks to all bros feedback, it's quite insightful. Definitely not an easy choice since you can only choose ONE and reality is won't be so clearcut difference between both classes.

For me i recall back the MLs I RTM and it's clear that those I RTM lots are all looker+GFE whom all happens to be SN vanilla. By virtue of good looks they need not deliver comprehensive menu, at least not openly listed kind.

Guess that means my Cheonging style is more to meet GFE needs from good looking ladies. I do mix it up on and off of course, but once you look back at the type of ML you frequent more, it sheds some light on what you are seeking more out of it, aside from the happy ending lah
Very well said. Really depends what your expectations are when paying. For me I cannot accept that ML dont even allow zhut zhut or touching of boobs or making fuss about FN SN. I not really looking for GFE but rather playability and big boobs and of course paired with decent massage I am ok with ending my session early as long as my needs are met.
Old 24-09-2020, 12:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 273 / Power: 9
Urbandisaster is one of the Best!Urbandisaster is one of the Best!Urbandisaster is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muhahaha View Post
To be honest, some ML here 养小鬼 to lure customers.
this kind of thing even atb also do ah?
Old 24-09-2020, 12:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 4
Mavericks is a glorious beacon of lightMavericks is a glorious beacon of lightMavericks is a glorious beacon of lightMavericks is a glorious beacon of lightMavericks is a glorious beacon of lightMavericks is a glorious beacon of light
Unhappy Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muhahaha View Post
To be honest, some ML here 养小鬼 to lure customers.
I agreed man.. they can put 降头on us too.
Old 24-09-2020, 12:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 602 / Power: 22
Muhahaha is a name known to allMuhahaha is a name known to allMuhahaha is a name known to allMuhahaha is a name known to allMuhahaha is a name known to allMuhahaha is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Urbandisaster View Post
this kind of thing even atb also do ah?
Very common with Thai and Viet. But now i see lots of PRC also doing.

I been to one PRC ML before, i saw at the corner of her main door she left a few sweets on the floor.

I mean who would do that on purpose?

When i see such things, i straight away know 她在养小鬼.

I will immediately stop visiting her.
Old 24-09-2020, 01:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1378 / Power: 12
barrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mavericks View Post
Dont say until like that, jin scary. Anyone got experienced before?
Old 24-09-2020, 01:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1452 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2311 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mavericks View Post
My chinese ain't great... what does this mean? Does it mean put a spell on us? Lol.
Old 24-09-2020, 01:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 434 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3752 / Power: 19
Ahh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
In terms of buying gifts and other forms of pampering, I can understand where some of these guys are coming from.

Likely single with limited dating experience, just want to experience the feeling of being with a special one, even if it's just for 1 or 2 hours.

I believe there're not-single guys doing this as well, and they want to play-act having a mistress of sorts.
Oh, my England not good. What I’m trying to say is, many MLs I know, their 价钱观, become very high after being in this line. They get pampered so much so that those few hundreds bucks gift to them is like 不放在眼里 kind and to them is just small gifts which most of them will give away or just chuck aside.

Some guys even like to buy those Super duper big soft toys to them. You expect them to really bring them home to China meh? lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
My chinese ain't great... what does this mean? Does it mean put a spell on us? Lol.
Its like those black magic kinda thing.

本人相貌丑陋,三岁习武,七岁学文,上知天文地理,下知鸡毛蒜皮,
每外出行走,常引帅哥回头,美女跳楼,心地善良,和蔼可亲,
乐于助人,乐善好施不可枚舉,其优点多得有如滔滔江水
连绵不绝,又如黃河泛滥一发而不可收拾,实乃旷世奇才。

人在新加坡, 心在常平

中国美女那么多,可惜我人在新加坡
Old 24-09-2020, 01:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 434 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3752 / Power: 19
Ahh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by barrysteakfries View Post
Dont say until like that, jin scary. Anyone got experienced before?
Never encounter 养小鬼 so far. But 养小狼狗 one a lot.

SG guys no need such spells, we own self put spell on ourselves.

养小狼狗 is like giving her $ to her China bf. some are “forced” some are voluntary

本人相貌丑陋,三岁习武,七岁学文,上知天文地理,下知鸡毛蒜皮,
每外出行走,常引帅哥回头,美女跳楼,心地善良,和蔼可亲,
乐于助人,乐善好施不可枚舉,其优点多得有如滔滔江水
连绵不绝,又如黃河泛滥一发而不可收拾,实乃旷世奇才。

人在新加坡, 心在常平

中国美女那么多,可惜我人在新加坡
Old 24-09-2020, 01:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 580 / Power: 6
Nabehkin is a name known to allNabehkin is a name known to allNabehkin is a name known to allNabehkin is a name known to allNabehkin is a name known to allNabehkin is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahh_Boi View Post

养小狼狗 is like giving her $ to her China bf.
Lol reminds me of Zoya and her Poodle
Old 24-09-2020, 02:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 218 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1292 / Power: 9
JasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahh_Boi View Post

SG guys no need such spells, we own self put spell on ourselves.

养小狼狗 is like giving her $ to her China bf. some are “forced” some are voluntary
Previously, Pain was one such ML. Her PRC boyfriend was 46 years old and she was 21, when she was here. I was told that he came visiting on an all-expense paid holiday, and she bought him a car back home.

Last edited by JasonJG; 24-09-2020 at 04:05 PM.
Old 24-09-2020, 02:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 196 / Power: 4
pikuso is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpikuso is a Helpful and Caring Samster

https://sglonelyguys.online/natalie-massage/

Sent msg to QT and Nat. Only Nat reply. Able to have a session with famous Nat last few days. Have been asking for slot 2 days in advance as she is fully booked.

Looks: 7.5/10 - Like some bros saying, KTV mummy feel, still a good looking at her age, like 32-35, not a syt but a hot mummy, good figure no fat, well maintain body and boobs

Location: 7.5/10, 8mins walk from mrt, private apartment, safe

Sensual: 10/10 - Service from you step in, shower with you and bj a little, then proceed to massage, best experience I ever had

Massage: 8/10 - Mirror in front of bed and beside, can see the beautiful figure while she is massage you. Still good massage as feel every inch of her smooth skin.

Nuru + HJ: 10/10 - Cant complaint, the best

+ FN
+ 0 phone usage
+ Nuru nice
+ Shower tgt

- Less GFE
- Saying ur kkj hair long.....
- Non chatty
- No FJ

Dmg: $120 as adv

Good damn service, dun waste 120 to MP just a normal HJ haha

RTM: Sure

Any idea to book QT or Xiao Yu? Cant get reply
Wonder how QT look like, all saying damn chio
Old 24-09-2020, 03:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 580 / Power: 6
Nabehkin is a name known to allNabehkin is a name known to allNabehkin is a name known to allNabehkin is a name known to allNabehkin is a name known to allNabehkin is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by tska13 View Post
Disgusted.... deleted from my shortlist
heard it was worst when she was operating at hotel, never wash up
Old 24-09-2020, 04:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1963 / Power: 23
smlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
I kind of dig her physical qualities too, and it's quite hard for me to say such a statement.

But something is just missing for me. Nevertheless, she'll be a good backup.
She doesn't have the stamina ...
Old 24-09-2020, 04:20 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by smlee View Post
She doesn't have the stamina ...
As in? Stamina to maintain her good attitude and service?
Old 24-09-2020, 04:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 93 / Power: 11
nick667 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahau View Post
phase 3 seems going to start soon see which one can open
I hope geylang can open, i wanna see how the prices are going to be after it opens
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1