The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 23-09-2020, 02:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
darkages deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Wink Re: cum swallowing

If you are long enough in these environment, probably you might knew Sheila the BBJ Queen which might knock you down with her BBJ, and swallowed it in front of you. Another one is Jade who also like to swallow your cum. Unfortunately both (I think) are already retired from the scene.
Old 23-09-2020, 03:51 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 702 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3400 / Power: 22
candeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: cum swallowing

Most MLs will spit out after you shoot inside her mouth but my FBs will mostly/normally swallow...
Old 23-09-2020, 05:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1884 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by candeo_88 View Post
Most MLs will spit out after you shoot inside her mouth but my FBs will mostly/normally swallow...
They definitely would not want to take in the sperms of so many strangers who cum in their mouth (CIM) ...maybe only 1 or 2 of their favourite customers

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 23-09-2020, 06:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1267 / Power: 22
Bizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkages View Post
If you are long enough in these environment, probably you might knew Sheila the BBJ Queen which might knock you down with her BBJ, and swallowed it in front of you. Another one is Jade who also like to swallow your cum. Unfortunately both (I think) are already retired from the scene.
Sheila formerly from Dai Ichi HC?
Old 23-09-2020, 06:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1267 / Power: 22
Bizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazyboibbhh View Post
Do any of you ever have experience having your cum swallowed by FL/ML after CIM?
Yrs back used to have a brwn sugar FB she will swallow every single drop
Old 23-09-2020, 06:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1520 / Power: 13
cataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant future

Some girls just cannot take the taste/smell.

Be glad that they're willing to let you CIM, not mentioning swallow
Old 23-09-2020, 11:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 160 / Power: 13
zerotohero is a Helpful and Caring Samsterzerotohero is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by E991 View Post
Exotic and kinky!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steventan View Post
Exotic & kinky indeed.
had quite a bit of luck on the apps before and matched with either ladies who loved to swallow or were on the pill and jsut wanted a creampie/be bred. those were some good times!
Old 24-09-2020, 12:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
darkages deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bizsta View Post
Sheila formerly from Dai Ichi HC?
Yes, then to River View Hotel
Old 24-09-2020, 07:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 237 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1344 / Power: 14
singleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud of

ask a qns… cum swallowing the girl will get covid-19 if the guy is an infected person?

or will sex have ihgh risk in getting the virus? bcos even both parties wear mask, but there are body contact too with one another.
Old 24-09-2020, 09:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 131 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3302 / Power: 22
yowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by singleman View Post
ask a qns… cum swallowing the girl will get covid-19 if the guy is an infected person?

or will sex have ihgh risk in getting the virus? bcos even both parties wear mask, but there are body contact too with one another.

Covid-19 is a respiratory disease. What has it got to do with your cum?
Old 24-09-2020, 09:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2222 / Power: 13
LiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by singleman View Post

Bro, fuck now talk later
Old 24-09-2020, 12:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 436 / Power: 20
MugenEG9 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMugenEG9 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMugenEG9 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMugenEG9 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMugenEG9 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkages View Post
Yes, then to River View Hotel
Wow Sheila .... a real blast from the past! Was in the heydays in the mid to late 90s where she was petite n not bad looks. Likely in her late 20s or early 30s then?
I recall she will give a taste review after she consumed a load haha...too salty, too watery or strong/no
taste haha.
She went as far as to say, "if you want me to swallow your cum, you eat lots of fruits,dont smoke, dont drink hard liquor and have plenty of plain water". Haha damn good health promotion message.
I bet many of her clients complied very willingly!

Last edited by MugenEG9; 24-09-2020 at 11:23 PM. Reason: typo
Old 24-09-2020, 02:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 337 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2114 / Power: 15
victorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond repute

Share an experience a few months ago. At that time the mp just allowed to reopen and I visit my regular joint at peninsula. Since I’ve not had sex for a few months already naturally I asked for fj but the ml was having her menses then. So bo Bian she gave me a bbbj. Usually I can’t cum from bj so she tried different positions and we ended up with her kneeling on the floor and I’m standing in front. I ended up holding her head with both hands and softly pumping her mouth. I can only imagine it was a huge load when I cum coz haven’t had sex in a long time and I didn’t realise I was holding her head so firmly. I could hear a gagging sound and when I let go she tried to spit it out but only manage to spit out a few drop. Oops....
Old 24-09-2020, 02:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 12
Lucifer666 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

So far, I only encounter one partner of mine would do BBBJ and swallow. She was my best sex partner and I will never ever to be able to forget her. Unfortunately, we parted and I don’t think we will be able to cross our path again.

Always be my sweet memories with her until I rest six feet under.
Old 24-09-2020, 04:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
Daddy420 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

My sugar baby from Seeking lets me creampie her but won't bj me and the one from Sugarbook swallows. maybe I should consider introducing them to each other.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1