The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 24-09-2020, 05:26 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -65 / Power: 0
retardpervert has got little hope of coming out of this alive!
I almost walk into female toilet. Gave me idea on how to approach chio bu

was at shopping centre. Got high tide and was rushing to go to toilet.

Didn't see properly and almost walked into female toilet, until i looked up and saw the female sign. Turned around and there were 2 girls who were friends behind me.

1 of the girl started laughing and told her friend she got a shock when she saw me walking into the female toilet.

I ignored them as i was in a rush to go to the male toilet. Anyway, the 2 girls also not chio.

This give me a idea on how to approach chio bu.

Next time can just pretend to almost walk into female toilet. Than you turn back and accidentally (but actually is purposely) bump into the girl behind you.

Than you just laugh and say you high tide almost walk into female toilet in a hurry. Than can say she is pretty and you want to know her more than ask for hp number.

This method good right?
Old 24-09-2020, 10:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 163 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18312 / Power: 26
lookingaround has a reputation beyond reputelookingaround has a reputation beyond reputelookingaround has a reputation beyond reputelookingaround has a reputation beyond reputelookingaround has a reputation beyond reputelookingaround has a reputation beyond reputelookingaround has a reputation beyond reputelookingaround has a reputation beyond reputelookingaround has a reputation beyond reputelookingaround has a reputation beyond reputelookingaround has a reputation beyond repute
Re: I almost walk into female toilet. Gave me idea on how to approach chio bu

your laobiantai nick now is in the red and you created this knn nick to continue your rubbish fantasy on this board! Everyone knows that you are dreamzknight!
Old 24-09-2020, 10:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 427 / Power: 5
VoicesWithin is a living Saint! - you won't find betterVoicesWithin is a living Saint! - you won't find betterVoicesWithin is a living Saint! - you won't find betterVoicesWithin is a living Saint! - you won't find betterVoicesWithin is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Sure. You may hit one who does not believe your acting and will "accidentally" call police too. Rem to ask for wifi access in changi chalet to continue to write to us.
Old 24-09-2020, 03:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6203 / Power: 20
Bigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond repute

Carry on and please do it. Looking forward to see your face in Straits Times soon

Tiko with class and respect for personal boundaries, also learn to accept NO for an answer without explanation
Old 24-09-2020, 03:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 247 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19223 / Power: 27
Tai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lookingaround View Post
your laobiantai nick now is in the red and you created this knn nick to continue your rubbish fantasy on this board! Everyone knows that you are dreamzknight!
Haha I think they must be really bored at work or home...

Target: 18000 point hit... will be part time now only in point exchange... Thank you for the points

Please pm me for second or third round first before u up my points cos worried not able to return cheers
Old 02-10-2020, 03:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 536 / Power: 11
warrior2013 is a glorious beacon of lightwarrior2013 is a glorious beacon of lightwarrior2013 is a glorious beacon of lightwarrior2013 is a glorious beacon of lightwarrior2013 is a glorious beacon of lightwarrior2013 is a glorious beacon of light
Unhappy Re: I almost walk into female toilet. Gave me idea on how to approach chio bu

Quote:
Originally Posted by retardpervert View Post
was at shopping centre. Got high tide and was rushing to go to toilet.

Didn't see properly and almost walked into female toilet, until i looked up and saw the female sign. Turned around and there were 2 girls who were friends behind me.

1 of the girl started laughing and told her friend she got a shock when she saw me walking into the female toilet.

I ignored them as i was in a rush to go to the male toilet. Anyway, the 2 girls also not chio.

This give me a idea on how to approach chio bu.

Next time can just pretend to almost walk into female toilet. Than you turn back and accidentally (but actually is purposely) bump into the girl behind you.

Than you just laugh and say you high tide almost walk into female toilet in a hurry. Than can say she is pretty and you want to know her more than ask for hp number.

This method good right?
I understand how u feel. 15 yrs back I walked into a toilet which I thought was unisex cos the label was missing and I cant tell if it was gents or ladies.
I rem there werent unisex toilets but then I went ahead to the cubicle and did what I had to cos I drank too much.
Got to the sink and washed up and saw a lady walk out the the other cubicle. I almost wanted to black out from the shock. I just blurted out " Hi " and the shocking thing was she replied " hi " and I went on to ask " this unisex toilet seems like the only one here at this pub is it?" and she smiled sayin " its the ladies ".... I apologized profusely and I ran out so fast that I hit my head on the door. I still heard the giggling as I made my way to the taxi stand. Thk God it was a drunk night or I wld have been mistaken for something else. I made sure no matter much I drank if I had to use the loo I made sure I get the sign right or just ask someone. Some loos had that grainy label which is hard to tell.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1