The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 29-08-2020, 09:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 840 / Power: 21
shiroi is a splendid one to beholdshiroi is a splendid one to beholdshiroi is a splendid one to beholdshiroi is a splendid one to beholdshiroi is a splendid one to beholdshiroi is a splendid one to beholdshiroi is a splendid one to behold
If I own a house and after that I get married

Hi

If I own a house ( still not yet pay finish ) . And I get married after that .

What happen if I get divorce again , does the ex wife get this house share ?
What happen if I pass away . Am I able to write a will and give this house to another person ? Or it will still go to my ex wife ?

Thanks

Not sure is this the right place to ask
Old 29-08-2020, 10:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1463 / Power: 15
larue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud of
Re: If I own a house and after that I get married

Quote:
Originally Posted by shiroi View Post
Hi

What happen if I pass away . Am I able to write a will and give this house to another person ? Or it will still go to my ex wife ?

Thanks

Whether or not she gets a share depends on whether the judge classes it as a matrimonial asset. Either something thing you all bought together, or she contributed to it after your marriage. Eg contributed to monthly mortgage payments, or indirectly by looking after kids or the home while you are out making big money or something like that.

If the judge agrees with your view that it is not a matrimonial asset, she will not be entitled to any share of it.

Will supercedes your wife’. If you die tomorrow and your will specifies everything (of course the will wil be specific as to what everything is) goes to me, your wife gets nothing.

I think there might be certain instances where your property actually belongs to the bank in which case the will might not be valid regardless of who you bequeath it to.
Old 29-08-2020, 10:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 729 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Hi

Thanks

based on sg women charter?
Buy house before married, then after that got married.
If its matrimonial asset, she will be entitled to a share of it.

Matrimonial asset =
1. did you use her name to buy the property? If bought before married, this is unlikely the case.

2. Did she help to pay for the property?

3. Did she live in the property after marriage? If she did, it is considered as matrimonial asset.

So the only way to not let her have a share of the house is..... Buy before married and she has never lived in that property.

Will wise i not so sure if can will property / matrimonial asset away from wife. But if divorce after that, then she wont have a claim to the asset after you are deceased.
Old 30-08-2020, 04:49 AM
Samster

shiroi is a splendid one to beholdshiroi is a splendid one to beholdshiroi is a splendid one to beholdshiroi is a splendid one to beholdshiroi is a splendid one to beholdshiroi is a splendid one to beholdshiroi is a splendid one to behold

She not paying for the monthly money for the property .

But she staying at the property .

Hmmmm like this she will get a small share instead of the 50 50%?
Old 30-08-2020, 10:48 AM
Samster

larue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud of

Quote:

Just staying there is not enough, is she contributing in any way? Cook, clean, pay utilities anything.

Ultimately what share she gets, if any is up to judge to decide if she decides to claim. You should not rely on an internet forum for information this specific.
Old 30-08-2020, 12:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2652 / Power: 15
JacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Yes you have to provide the living standards after divorce as you did before divorce.

Why do you want to marry?
Old 30-08-2020, 06:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 6
Klopphug deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Woman's Charter, very powderful de.
Old 31-08-2020, 10:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1058 / Power: 13
iluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud of

Quote:

Based on my experience and what other bros here says....when distributing Matrimonial Assets there are 2 things to look at:

1) How was the asset acquired? Usually assets acquired before marriage us not deemed matrimonial unless your spouse can proof that he or she contributed to it (especially after your marriage) then she is entitled to a share.

2) Assuming No.1 is true, then judge will look at how much your spouse contributed (to the marriage, not just the asset) to determine her share. It is not always an equal share.

Of course, you must in mind the other party's lawyer will ask for the sky and claim everything. It is for you and your lawyer to defend, something to bear in mind is contribution to the marriage is not always monetary contribution, can be effort, time etc.

I have posted on this topic a few times, my humble suggestion is always talk to your lawyer, they are the best to advise you. If one is sick, he needs to see a doctor, the same logic applies.

Ultimately, tell your lawyer what you want out of the divorce and ask him what are his chances of getting them for you before making your decision.
Old 31-08-2020, 10:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1058 / Power: 13
iluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by JacqueMerlin View Post
Yes you have to provide the living standards after divorce as you did before divorce.

Why do you want to marry?
Bro JacqueMerlin, that may be so if the ex-wife can proof she gave up a lot upon marrying the husband and contributed to his success.

The most clear-cut will be she gave her career (and a very good one) to be a housewife, and that the man have gotten very rich after marrying her.
Hence, the ex-wife basically says she gave up a lot so the husband can get rich so he need to maintain her living standards.

One of the most well known example is this Jamie Chua.

From my friends in the legal fraternity: her most important point was that her ex-husband was not rich when marrying her and he gotten rich 10 years into the marriage and that blurred the line if she contributed to his success.

It is not so straight forward.
Old 01-09-2020, 09:03 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1140 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4028 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

My personal take.

1. Yes. She will still get a share in the house. Matrimonial assets acquired before marriage is generally yours except matrimonial home. It is subjected to division. May not be 50-50. Better idea to rent your house out and use the rental income to either rent another place or to use it to finance another property. If you worry, don't let her stay at the property you bought. Don't let her enhance the property by paying any bills (utilities etc) or buy furniture etc.

2. She can challenge if you did not leave enough for her in your will. You cannot exclude your wife in your will. She can challenge your will under an act in our law.

Go consult a proper lawyer (Family Law). Don't just randomly consult any lawyer. Many lawyers are subject matter experts in their own field but totally rubbish in other aspects. They talk like they know but if you ask them to be responsible for what they verbally tell you, all sorts of pattern come out.

If you are so worried, why marry her?
Old 02-09-2020, 02:37 PM
Samster

Oh just weighting some Option . Sometime if the ger want status or because if she is not singaporean then she sure want to get marry to get pr.

Thanks for the advice guys .
Old 03-09-2020, 03:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 138 / Power: 17
kgbkgb deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guykgbkgb deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Hi

Thanks

Your best bet is to write a will and you can will it to anyone of your choice.
Old 04-09-2020, 10:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 729 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

Quote:

she not paying but staying at the property after marriage = 50/50 base case
according to sg law
Old 05-09-2020, 11:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1011 / Power: 16
8861 has much to be proud of8861 has much to be proud of8861 has much to be proud of8861 has much to be proud of8861 has much to be proud of8861 has much to be proud of8861 has much to be proud of8861 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by kgbkgb View Post
Your best bet is to write a will and you can will it to anyone of your choice.
Am i right to say after writing a will anyone of my choice excluding wife she will not be able to get the house
Old 05-09-2020, 12:27 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 8861 View Post
Am i right to say after writing a will anyone of my choice excluding wife she will not be able to get the house
Make sure it’s worded properly and water tight. If in doubt, get professional assistance.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1