The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 31-01-2020, 07:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 786 / Power: 19
VisionarYy is a splendid one to beholdVisionarYy is a splendid one to beholdVisionarYy is a splendid one to beholdVisionarYy is a splendid one to beholdVisionarYy is a splendid one to beholdVisionarYy is a splendid one to beholdVisionarYy is a splendid one to behold
Re: Where to find Local Malay Gals

wah. michat FL really hit and miss. normally misses

u lucky, got a hit
Old 01-02-2020, 09:53 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -61 / Power: 0
xxxgirls has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

I like NL . Mind share ?
Old 03-02-2020, 03:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
Tomteo is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stormdicky View Post
Hi....i do not know where to park this post...so i guess i will just post it in this thread....since it is 50% Malay...please read on.

I did not have good experience with Michat freelancers in the past. Kena cheated 2 times....wasted money without pussy.
But i keep trying...hoping one day i can find a genuine FL with good service.

And so it comes Adele...a FL girl i found in Michat.
After some intro...i was quoted the following:
138 for massage and batin
200 for massage, batin and B2B.

I asked is there any other package like BJ or FJ.
To my surprise...she said 250 for massage, batin, B2B and BJ.
She seems sincere and genuine...so i booked her.

Her photo in the michat look quite hot...those wild and sexy look. Not a typical beauty but acceptable for me.

Cut the story short...i arrived at the given location early. Gave her a message and she asked me to wait a while as the previous guys was in the shower. Waited a while and she asked me to proceed to lobby and she will come down. The moment i saw her...well....look slightly different from her photo as she was without any make up and look much darker. I thought she was Malay in the photo but she look like Indian in real person.

In the room....ask me to strip and i told her...no need massage, just do the rest. She gladly obliged. During urut batin sesion.she told me she is Indian mixed Malay.but i woud say she looks 80% Indian.
The batin session was so-so...decent but not enough strength and too short. Like maybe 5min. Then she proceed to B2B....she said B2B must put oil....but i do not like the oily B2B...so i say...skip the B2B...go straight to BJ.

Here is when things get interesting.
I had one of the best BBBJ session in ages.
It was combination of very good teasing, powerful sucking, deep throat, ball sucking, with a lot if saliva until my groin area is all wet. The sound effect also good...with eyes contact too.
She use her saliva to also stroke my penis during the BJ session...really pro.
She is really good in her trade...trust me.

But i cannot cum easily with BJ...not her fault. It is just me.
So after a good 10min of very good Bbbj...i told her to HJ me.
She obliged. During HJ....i try to finger her (she was only with her panties)...she said no. I respect her.
But after another 5min or so...i dont feel like cumming...even after i told her to suck my nipples which usually does the trick.

So i asked if i can tit-fuck her.
She has very solid C cup...not really huge but soft enough and quite a handful. She said ok....so i continue to fuck her boobs with some oil...quite a nice experience. She was lying down and i just ride on her body with my dick in between her compressed boobs. She has never done that b4 so i guess she feel excited too. I think if she has a D cup it would be better. C cupper is a tad too small for tit fucking.

When i sensed that i am cumming...i stop the tit fucking and i mastebate myself while still riding on her body/tummy. While doing that...i try my luck again to dig her pussy (with hand behind my back as i was sitting on her tummy) and this time she let me. She has shaved pussy but still dry. I continue to rub her pussy with one hand behind my back and and jerking myself with another while sitting on her tummy. Not really sitting lah but almost like kneeling.

I finally shoot my cum. Although she did try to catch it with towel but still quite some landed on her face and shoulder.

Overall...quite a nice and exotic experience.

Name: Adele (Freelancer, Indian mixed Malay)
Face: 5/10
Body: 6/10 - a little plum but not fat
Boobs : 7/10 - solid C cup with hard nipples.
Massage: didnt try
Batin: 6/10 - decent but hope can be longer
B2B: didnt try because i dont like oily B2B.
Bbbj: 11/10 - simply one of the best
Attitude: 8/10. Quite accomodating. Able to have good conversation.

This gives me better confidence in finding genuine Freelancer in the future. Not all FL in michat are con artist it seems.

Bro, can share location and contact?
Old 04-02-2020, 07:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
hardcock_lover is Cool - loads of Potential

Bro, me too, can share location and contact?
Old 10-02-2020, 04:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
Tomteo is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by thehappyman View Post
If you would like just to have a traditional massage with urut batin and autoroam, I have some good recommendation for u, 100% pure local malay at age 20. For fuck job, u need to negotiate with her yourself.
Bro, can share contact & location?
Old 13-02-2020, 01:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
amnsydmnr deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by tanggo55 View Post
Got one MP I found when I try to find malay girl. The price is RM128 (urut batin, half body down+happy ending). Got 2 malay girl working there. One is quite fat, another one slim body. They do provie FJ (i ask them), but the price is rm250.

Overall, massage only + happy ending is really good. But i'm not in fat lady type. So I never go for FJ.

The massage place is horrible. Its like a low class MP, with indian aunty as a receptionist (she's the super expert urut batin, so if u want to have a REAL urut batin, book her. Pain of course)

Would recommend to go if u dont mind the horrible place

Mind share location bro?
Old 18-02-2020, 01:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 381 / Power: 11
DarknightJB is a living Saint! - you won't find betterDarknightJB is a living Saint! - you won't find betterDarknightJB is a living Saint! - you won't find betterDarknightJB is a living Saint! - you won't find better

It’s a long time since I tried NL massage . This is mainly due to the crazy high price & other bad experience.

I decided to try this Mp at Larkin . Book one of the girls via phone .. she look ok (face partially covered) and nice boobs on chat site .

I arrived at 10pm . The Mp is on level 2 & as soon as I walked in .. i felt like this was a mistake. The girls are all skinny / quite young & smoking.

Went in to room .. NL came in .. omg. Only thing that similar to the pic is her small frame . She looks completely diff. And she don’t switch on the light in the room.. this is another tactic used . I guess the photos advertised are not them ( maybe randomly taken from Malay web page) of pretty girls .

After 20 mins of terrible massage .. she asked if want extra . I asked what is available (just curious as I was never going to take her offer). Check this out : Hj rm80 ... naked massage rm150.. b2b rm200 .. bj rm250 . Ridiculous. I declined . Guess what she said .. “ if I make booking must take extra service” wtf . Is this a scam or what . This Mp is a con job . A lot of nl Mp do this too. Be careful bros .
When I told her no .. she immediately looked pissed .. she must be thinking .. there goes my extra income tonight . Ha ha .

The Mp name sounds like Horny .. .. be warned . For now .. I’ll stick to indon & Thai .

Cheers . oh ya .. I wasted rm70 on massage which lasted just 25 mins instead of 1 hour . I’m happy it finished fast. Torture !
Old 18-02-2020, 05:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 317 / Power: 5
Stormdicky is one of the Best!Stormdicky is one of the Best!Stormdicky is one of the Best!Stormdicky is one of the Best!

Ahahaha....bro Darknight, this sounds all too familiar!!
NL is always a hit or miss kinda game, and i must say more misses than hits.

Terrible massage, bad environment (shop condition) and crazy prices...these are some very likely scenario we should be prepared!
When i go for NL....i am already expecting all of the above. Just hoping to find diamond in the rough - but success rate was low. Lol

Take it easy bro. I feel you....but you are not alone.
Old 18-02-2020, 11:21 AM
Samster

DarknightJB is a living Saint! - you won't find betterDarknightJB is a living Saint! - you won't find betterDarknightJB is a living Saint! - you won't find betterDarknightJB is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Ahahaha....bro Darknight, this sounds all too familiar!!
NL is always a hit or miss kinda game, and i must say more misses than hits.

Terrible massage, bad environment (shop condition) and crazy prices...these are some very likely scenario we should be prepared!
When i go for NL....i am already expecting all of the above. Just hoping to find diamond in the rough - but success rate was low. Lol

Take it easy bro. I feel you....but you are not alone.
Cheers bro stormydick. Keep in touch ya .
Old 18-02-2020, 02:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 317 / Power: 5
Stormdicky is one of the Best!Stormdicky is one of the Best!Stormdicky is one of the Best!Stormdicky is one of the Best!

Here are my Top 5 NL encounter, following Chronological order:

1) Lisa/Liza from Best Place, Pelangi.
She was the NL that got me hooked on Malay girls. She is mid 20s. I think it was in early 2000s. Very pretty girl, big eyes and super soft boobs, the boobs were like made from water...so so soft. On the first visit i already managed to stripped her totally naked and eat her clean shaved pussy. I visited her almost every week and eat her pussy everytime. She did a BBBJ and CIM for me after 2-3 visits but i never got any further. i was reluctant to give my phone number back then...so when she stop working in Best Place...i couldnt find her anymore.

2) Lyn (Sabahan Malay) from VS, Senai. 2016
Very petite girl in her mid 20s...maybe 145-150cm but with super papaya shaped D cup boobs. First visit HJ and top roam. 2nd visit fully naked and eat her pussy. 3rd visit 69 and fucked! She is one of the wettest girl i ever fucked...can you imagine after fucking her my whole groin area and my pubic hairs were wet like just after shower. As she is so small size, i love to carry her and fuck her standing up. She would hug me and kiss me while i carry her and fuck her senseless. Again....we dont have each other's contact and then one day she just stop working.

3) Yaya, Bekam Tmn U. 2017-2018
She was 18. Very very slim with non-existence A cup boob. Her massage was very very bad...but after the massage, she asked me if i want service. I said yes...then without any negotiation...she straight BBBJ me with very good skill. After that...she ride me RAW. Yes...that was the one and only Raw experience in my entire Chiong life. I was scared but excited. I sit up and hug her...we have deep kiss while she was still riding me. I cum very very fast...maybe becoz it was Raw. I shot my load inside her. After that...we exchanged wechat. I dated her out in motel near the MP 2 times...but with condoms. She is really very very slim and with very tight pussy. I almost like can feel bones inside her pussy...that was how tight her pussy was. After that...she said no more working there...but in Kulai. I dated her 1more time in a Kulai motel....after sex..she told me she just had a bf. Few month later....she told me she doesnot do it anymore as she is getting married. After that i saw she starting to pose her bf photo in her wechat...so i deleted her.

4) Bee, Bekam Tmn U. 2018.
30+, great figure. Tall...slim...busty C cup. Fantastic massage. She is a part time in JB...travel down from KL every month. First time....HJ and full naked roam and i eat her pussy till she cum. I asked her if i can fuck her next time...she said yes but i must bring own condom. Guess what...i brought condom the next day and we fucked. She is probably one of the NL that enjoy sex very much and like to be in control. When i eat her pussy...she would scream and presses my head down and move her ass around. She also like to sit on my face and let me eat her pussy while she was grinding her pussy on my face. During sex...she like to ride me and wont let me get up. One of the more aggressive sex i ever had. I felt like i was her sex slave.
We fucked 2-3 times i guess...after that she didnt come down to jb anymore and i deleted her

5) Momoi - Tmn Daya. 2019. Forgot MP name...few shops away from 4-season MP.
The prettiest NL of all. Really gorgeous and elegant looking. Mid 20s. B cup firm boobs. First visit...offer bbbj and i cum with HJ. 2nd visit....bbbj and 69 until i cum in her mouth. 3rd visit...i brought condom but she said she got period. So BBBJ again but i requested to cum on her boobs. 4th visit ....i brought condom but she declined again, said she doesnt do sex. So we 69 again...and i finger her till she cum while i CIM. After that..she just went MIA...not working in that MP anymore and no reply wechat. I deleted her.

These are the 5 unforgettable NL experience. None of them i can contact anymore

Although NLs are mostly failed projects but i am still looking for my number 6 NL Gem.

Cheers.
Old 18-02-2020, 07:41 PM
Samster

Quote:
Here are my Top 5 NL encounter, following Chronological order:

1) Lisa/Liza from Best Place, Pelangi.
She was the NL that got me hooked on Malay girls. She is mid 20s. I think it was in early 2000s. Very pretty girl, big eyes and super soft boobs, the boobs were like made from water...so so soft. On the first visit i already managed to stripped her totally naked and eat her clean shaved pussy. I visited her almost every week and eat her pussy everytime. She did a BBBJ and CIM for me after 2-3 visits but i never got any further. i was reluctant to give my phone number back then...so when she stop working in Best Place...i couldnt find her anymore.

2) Lyn (Sabahan Malay) from VS, Senai. 2016
Very petite girl in her mid 20s...maybe 145-150cm but with super papaya shaped D cup boobs. First visit HJ and top roam. 2nd visit fully naked and eat her pussy. 3rd visit 69 and fucked! She is one of the wettest girl i ever fucked...can you imagine after fucking her my whole groin area and my pubic hairs were wet like just after shower. As she is so small size, i love to carry her and fuck her standing up. She would hug me and kiss me while i carry her and fuck her senseless. Again....we dont have each other's contact and then one day she just stop working.

3) Yaya, Bekam Tmn U. 2017-2018
She was 18. Very very slim with non-existence A cup boob. Her massage was very very bad...but after the massage, she asked me if i want service. I said yes...then without any negotiation...she straight BBBJ me with very good skill. After that...she ride me RAW. Yes...that was the one and only Raw experience in my entire Chiong life. I was scared but excited. I sit up and hug her...we have deep kiss while she was still riding me. I cum very very fast...maybe becoz it was Raw. I shot my load inside her. After that...we exchanged wechat. I dated her out in motel near the MP 2 times...but with condoms. She is really very very slim and with very tight pussy. I almost like can feel bones inside her pussy...that was how tight her pussy was. After that...she said no more working there...but in Kulai. I dated her 1more time in a Kulai motel....after sex..she told me she just had a bf. Few month later....she told me she doesnot do it anymore as she is getting married. After that i saw she starting to pose her bf photo in her wechat...so i deleted her.

4) Bee, Bekam Tmn U. 2018.
30+, great figure. Tall...slim...busty C cup. Fantastic massage. She is a part time in JB...travel down from KL every month. First time....HJ and full naked roam and i eat her pussy till she cum. I asked her if i can fuck her next time...she said yes but i must bring own condom. Guess what...i brought condom the next day and we fucked. She is probably one of the NL that enjoy sex very much and like to be in control. When i eat her pussy...she would scream and presses my head down and move her ass around. She also like to sit on my face and let me eat her pussy while she was grinding her pussy on my face. During sex...she like to ride me and wont let me get up. One of the more aggressive sex i ever had. I felt like i was her sex slave.
We fucked 2-3 times i guess...after that she didnt come down to jb anymore and i deleted her

5) Momoi - Tmn Daya. 2019. Forgot MP name...few shops away from 4-season MP.
The prettiest NL of all. Really gorgeous and elegant looking. Mid 20s. B cup firm boobs. First visit...offer bbbj and i cum with HJ. 2nd visit....bbbj and 69 until i cum in her mouth. 3rd visit...i brought condom but she said she got period. So BBBJ again but i requested to cum on her boobs. 4th visit ....i brought condom but she declined again, said she doesnt do sex. So we 69 again...and i finger her till she cum while i CIM. After that..she just went MIA...not working in that MP anymore and no reply wechat. I deleted her.

These are the 5 unforgettable NL experience. None of them i can contact anymore

Although NLs are mostly failed projects but i am still looking for my number 6 NL Gem.

Cheers.
Nice bro . A good read . Ha ha .
Agree with you that .. NL are the best if you find the right one. I had 2-3 too but
All MIA as well . Miss them . But now not ez to find quality NL . It’s ok bro .. we keep each on searching ha ha
Old 19-02-2020, 05:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1391 / Power: 19
phantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarknightJB View Post
It’s a long time since I tried NL massage . This is mainly due to the crazy high price & other bad experience.

I decided to try this Mp at Larkin . Book one of the girls via phone .. she look ok (face partially covered) and nice boobs on chat site .

I arrived at 10pm . The Mp is on level 2 & as soon as I walked in .. i felt like this was a mistake. The girls are all skinny / quite young & smoking.

Went in to room .. NL came in .. omg. Only thing that similar to the pic is her small frame . She looks completely diff. And she don’t switch on the light in the room.. this is another tactic used . I guess the photos advertised are not them ( maybe randomly taken from Malay web page) of pretty girls .

After 20 mins of terrible massage .. she asked if want extra . I asked what is available (just curious as I was never going to take her offer). Check this out : Hj rm80 ... naked massage rm150.. b2b rm200 .. bj rm250 . Ridiculous. I declined . Guess what she said .. “ if I make booking must take extra service” wtf . Is this a scam or what . This Mp is a con job . A lot of nl Mp do this too. Be careful bros .
When I told her no .. she immediately looked pissed .. she must be thinking .. there goes my extra income tonight . Ha ha .

The Mp name sounds like Horny .. .. be warned . For now .. I’ll stick to indon & Thai .

Cheers . oh ya .. I wasted rm70 on massage which lasted just 25 mins instead of 1 hour . I’m happy it finished fast. Torture !

i thought this joint really genuine one i had been there twice as its very near to my place. But so far neither of them ever pop up that golden question to me.
Old 20-02-2020, 11:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
coolie8008 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarknightJB View Post

Seems that i know this place at dataran larkin is it? Just saw the advert in FB recently n tried to look the details..the pic they provide with blurred face..claims that all malay..i don't buy that, ML malay always charge hidden price...for those bring with big cash, please visit n share FR.. curious to know too. cheers!
Old 23-02-2020, 10:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1273 / Power: 10
xpeipanx has much to be proud ofxpeipanx has much to be proud ofxpeipanx has much to be proud ofxpeipanx has much to be proud ofxpeipanx has much to be proud ofxpeipanx has much to be proud ofxpeipanx has much to be proud ofxpeipanx has much to be proud ofxpeipanx has much to be proud of

To add some history for nl. I shared mine too in this arena

1. Linda, gt
Pretty face,good body,good massage. 34c solid cup with soft spoken,allow to roam freely after 40 minutes massage session,cannot forget her beautiful pair of b$$bs that i cannot stop on sucking everytime met for the session. Shes very rare and got a chance met her by madam boss call

2. Lily gt. Previously she was at sentosa popular local massage. She got a long queue on booking if working. Manage her customer by herself. Most prettiest nl i ever met,fair skin good body 34c soft original pair. Allow roaming freely everytime as i always willing to spend most of my time session for her. Secretly working as ml as her bf didnt know it. Already long gone never seen her anymore. Maybe shes married. Missed her so much

3.Bie austin perdana
Shes has her own class as she developed herself on this arena. Shes a pioneer of good looking nl until shes worked on herself and able to manage her place herself working as counter lady. Very slender body with soft 34b pairs,always requested for her if i went to austin and she knew it. Sometime just went up to belanja her makan and chitchat. Lost contact with her as we developed some crush on this relation and cannot go on.hihi

4. Nita gt
Shes the 2nd senior at gt that i discovered after fav nl keep on and off. Became her regular since then,shes a widow with solid body and massage skill. Quite tight body with 36c cup original pairs. Shes not willing to open only touch from outside till 3rd time i came for her finally able to get it in my mouth. Shes always pesan "jangan serik ya". And yes i only come with booking for her only because shes the last generation that i developed chemistry. Already move back to kl to raise up her child.lose contact and will miss her for sure.

Thats all my history bro. Quite difficult to find quality nl nowadays with good looking,good skills and good pairs with sporting mindset. Keep looking and sharing guys.
Old 24-02-2020, 01:02 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by xpeipanx View Post
To add some history for nl. I shared mine too in this arena

1. Linda, gt
Pretty face,good body,good massage. 34c solid cup with soft spoken,allow to roam freely after 40 minutes massage session,cannot forget her beautiful pair of b$$bs that i cannot stop on sucking everytime met for the session. Shes very rare and got a chance met her by madam boss call

2. Lily gt. Previously she was at sentosa popular local massage. She got a long queue on booking if working. Manage her customer by herself. Most prettiest nl i ever met,fair skin good body 34c soft original pair. Allow roaming freely everytime as i always willing to spend most of my time session for her. Secretly working as ml as her bf didnt know it. Already long gone never seen her anymore. Maybe shes married. Missed her so much

3.Bie austin perdana
Shes has her own class as she developed herself on this arena. Shes a pioneer of good looking nl until shes worked on herself and able to manage her place herself working as counter lady. Very slender body with soft 34b pairs,always requested for her if i went to austin and she knew it. Sometime just went up to belanja her makan and chitchat. Lost contact with her as we developed some crush on this relation and cannot go on.hihi

4. Nita gt
Shes the 2nd senior at gt that i discovered after fav nl keep on and off. Became her regular since then,shes a widow with solid body and massage skill. Quite tight body with 36c cup original pairs. Shes not willing to open only touch from outside till 3rd time i came for her finally able to get it in my mouth. Shes always pesan "jangan serik ya". And yes i only come with booking for her only because shes the last generation that i developed chemistry. Already move back to kl to raise up her child.lose contact and will miss her for sure.

Thats all my history bro. Quite difficult to find quality nl nowadays with good looking,good skills and good pairs with sporting mindset. Keep looking and sharing guys.
I feel ya bro . Miss those days . Ha ha .
Cheers 🍻
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1