The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 04-03-2020, 06:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 482 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1601 / Power: 11
SaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by roastedbird View Post
V selective on who she takes due to virus. If u are not her regular likely no chance. Like wat some said, have to wear mask at all times once u enter.
I think RTC already
Not contactable
Old 04-03-2020, 06:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1219 / Power: 11
WhiteRunner has much to be proud ofWhiteRunner has much to be proud ofWhiteRunner has much to be proud ofWhiteRunner has much to be proud ofWhiteRunner has much to be proud ofWhiteRunner has much to be proud ofWhiteRunner has much to be proud ofWhiteRunner has much to be proud ofWhiteRunner has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

http://sglonelyguys.org/massage-eva/

This one really looks not bad but in MP and 130

Can consider trying though
Old 04-03-2020, 06:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 744 / Power: 14
dabeeuuteeef is a splendid one to beholddabeeuuteeef is a splendid one to beholddabeeuuteeef is a splendid one to beholddabeeuuteeef is a splendid one to beholddabeeuuteeef is a splendid one to beholddabeeuuteeef is a splendid one to beholddabeeuuteeef is a splendid one to behold

http://sglonelyguys.org/shasha-massage/

anyone tried before?
Old 04-03-2020, 07:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 324 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6599 / Power: 8
Joined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post

Discount boobs? 7's boobs not C meh?
She so skinny, definitely C, just a bit sag only.... but what’s the use C but cannot suck nipple???
Old 04-03-2020, 07:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 307 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2425 / Power: 8
omnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ww888 View Post
7P will go FN, enter the shower to wash you clean clean, I always enjoy her shower service. Only other ML that does this that I visited is Laura.

Boobs are natural C, face have to discount. Her new photos look a bit different, I'm wondering if she went for plastic surgery or its just ps.

During my last visit a few months ago, she added BM to her routine at the start of sensual, very similar to Aimee's routine.
Xiner also goes FN and shower for you...damn, I miss her. Her AR and BBBJ is damn shiok but I don't dare to go for those services for now because of Covid.
Old 04-03-2020, 08:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 42 Post(s)
Quoted: 630 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14276 / Power: 17
Koizumi has a reputation beyond reputeKoizumi has a reputation beyond reputeKoizumi has a reputation beyond reputeKoizumi has a reputation beyond reputeKoizumi has a reputation beyond reputeKoizumi has a reputation beyond reputeKoizumi has a reputation beyond reputeKoizumi has a reputation beyond reputeKoizumi has a reputation beyond reputeKoizumi has a reputation beyond reputeKoizumi has a reputation beyond repute

Any MR on this?

http://sgbeautycastles.online/eileen...n-babe-msg-hj/

Min 2 points to trade.
【Never Return】undergroundtree, 18sons, qwerty1213, SaintTKP, kungfuman, mightyys, Littleyk, lipe, gianttissue, Warzboy, SoftRiceKing, babyonboard, elvis, ppt2, Sylvan

【BLACKLIST】Shan Shan, 慧玲 (Hui Ling)
Old 04-03-2020, 08:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1219 / Power: 11
WhiteRunner has much to be proud ofWhiteRunner has much to be proud ofWhiteRunner has much to be proud ofWhiteRunner has much to be proud ofWhiteRunner has much to be proud ofWhiteRunner has much to be proud ofWhiteRunner has much to be proud ofWhiteRunner has much to be proud ofWhiteRunner has much to be proud of

100, msia @ habourfront

Sounds not bad though

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koizumi View Post
Old 04-03-2020, 08:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
Shortdick deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
Part of Jiangsu gang. She recently changed her name from Jia Jia. I actually don’t find her fleshy in any manner, contrary to what a few comments mentioned. She has the curves in the right places (her butt could be more shapely and toned though ).

Her neh neh used to be humongous but she lost a lot of weight so her cup size downsized but they’re still big and wonderful to play with man.

Most important of all is the “human vacuum cleaner” aspect. Man she sure knows how to devour a man’s cock.
Hi bro
Is she the one operating in bugis seah street
I tried her when her name jia hia
May i know which name she operating now
Old 04-03-2020, 09:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 457 / Power: 22
firefox is a glorious beacon of lightfirefox is a glorious beacon of lightfirefox is a glorious beacon of lightfirefox is a glorious beacon of lightfirefox is a glorious beacon of light

http://sglonelyguys.org/manman-massage/

Tried her recently. First time trying a ML in this website under the (Mix) category.

face: pleasant & cheerful look (close to website photo)
body: 8/10 semi-nude, slim & smooth
boobs: 8/10 natural, soft
massage: 9/10 good strength, I’ve to ask her to tone down. Guess she is used to massaging big guys.
hj: 8 /10 teasing & sensual
rtm: Yes

She has shifted back to her old place (she said same unit!). Familiar with that area as there was another famous ML located around there (shifted since).
Old 04-03-2020, 09:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 422 / Power: 5
whysocbleh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwhysocbleh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwhysocbleh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwhysocbleh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwhysocbleh is a living Saint! - you won't find better

http://sglonelyguys.org/yan-zi-massage/

wa this new listing her vid like damn fierce
Old 04-03-2020, 09:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 118 / Power: 5
junggeoljip deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjunggeoljip deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

http://www.impmm.xxx/girl.php?id=3627
Anyone try this FL, 蘇菲? Look very delicious~
Old 04-03-2020, 10:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 159 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3199 / Power: 21
crypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond repute

https://sglonelyguys.org/sha-sha-massage/

Tried Sha Sha

Looks 9/10 accurate from her pic
Figure 7/10 small and petite. B not C or D as advertised before
Massage 9/10 really put in effort and hard if you need
Location now nice to central
Sensual 6/10 vanilla. She still not use to it. Use to work in facial. Top remove only

Rtm no rather try others

If I were to rtm would go for zu er. Attitude and overall worthwhile. Away rtm
http://sglonelyguys.org/zu-er-massage/

Last edited by crypster; 08-03-2020 at 05:31 PM.
Old 04-03-2020, 10:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 323 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2260 / Power: 17
whoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond repute

Check her out on beautyc****e bro. She FL, 80 for massage fr that site for now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by whysocbleh View Post

Old 04-03-2020, 10:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 422 / Power: 5
whysocbleh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwhysocbleh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwhysocbleh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwhysocbleh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwhysocbleh is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by whoizzit2 View Post
Check her out on beautyc****e bro. She FL, 80 for massage fr that site for now.
Oh thanks bro!
I didn't do my due diligence 😓
I think beautycastle is a sponsored site so can just post her link there here.

http://sgbeautycastles.online/yan-zi/
Old 04-03-2020, 11:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1455 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2322 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Quote:
Oh thanks bro!
I didn't do my due diligence 😓
I think beautycastle is a sponsored site so can just post her link there here.

http://sgbeautycastles.online/yan-zi/
Kaoz... $100 for just 1 cim vs $100 for 2 shots FJ/cim!!!

Wth!!!???

Anyway please look very closely at her beautycastle pics.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1