The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 13-06-2020, 01:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 304 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3813 / Power: 9
ZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Living in Bangkok!

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
They are pressuring to allow international arrival cuhaizzz duno can or not leh cuz cannot say no flights go home as an excuse liao mah to extend visa.
I believe so. Prayut must be under immense pressure to open their country to tourists. Most of their people are not well to do. Many of them depend on tourism for a living. Their economy and their people are suffering. Prostitutes got no work so cannot spend freely. Ah Gua got no job, so having a hard time. Businesses as well as the Massage Parlour, Tour agencies, Certain retailers targeting on tourists and many more. I bet they will open soon but part by part. Bangkok may be one of the latest to be open.

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange my humble points daily
Old 16-06-2020, 06:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
EltonWM deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bros living in BKK,now no more curfew liao ytd just went to sherbet any G-club chiongster here?
Old 18-06-2020, 01:12 AM
Samster

ZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I suspect IF the various countries want resume tourism in a safe way during reopening. Maybe they will restrict free and easy travel and only allow group tour.
How about foreigners travelling to Thailand for meetings?

Old 18-06-2020, 02:37 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 265 / Power: 0
SQ2600 is one of the Best!SQ2600 is one of the Best!SQ2600 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZanShen View Post
How about foreigners travelling to Thailand for meetings?
Thailand announced letting in only 1000 foreigners per day for a start.
But to be one of those lucky 1000 is harder than striking 4D.

I accompanied a relative to the Thai Embassy because the website said to apply through their embassies. Requirements sibeh strict..... was told the 1000 quota wss only for business travellers and those with thai spouses. Casual tourists will not be able to get approval.

Even for business travellers...... must produce documentation that presence is required in Thailand. Going there for business meetings does not qualify as they say meeting can be done via electronic media and no need to be physically present in Thailand.

And that 1000 quota is not just for SG..... but includes all the applications from around the world which amounts to @ 200,000 applications daily.
Old 18-06-2020, 01:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1147 / Power: 16
berserker87 has much to be proud ofberserker87 has much to be proud ofberserker87 has much to be proud ofberserker87 has much to be proud ofberserker87 has much to be proud ofberserker87 has much to be proud ofberserker87 has much to be proud ofberserker87 has much to be proud ofberserker87 has much to be proud of

Hi bros in Bkk,

Anyone knows if soapy is open now? Thanks!
Old 19-06-2020, 01:27 AM
Samster

Quote:
What kind of meeting sir?
Day business meeting. Night social meeting lor

Old 19-06-2020, 11:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1021 / Power: 21
nirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud of

Tell them you here for CP meeting. Wah they sure think you here to meet big company approved. But CP is Cock Pussy Meeting la
Old 19-06-2020, 06:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Kyawsoethu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Stuck in Yangon.
Was always a treat to spend weekends in BKK.

hope they ease up on certain countries.
Old 23-06-2020, 12:16 AM
Samster

Quote:
Are you qualified be part of the bubble?
This is good as many people travel to Thailand for business. But come back Singapore how? Got to be quarantine 14 days?

Old 24-06-2020, 05:01 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 433 / Power: 0
Beretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZanShen View Post
This is good as many people travel to Thailand for business. But come back Singapore how? Got to be quarantine 14 days?
Afaik..... 14 day SHN requirement for all incoming persons still stands.
Old 26-06-2020, 12:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2614 / Power: 20
draven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond repute

Regarding the voting for the next GE, cannot go back sg and no polling station in Sg Embassy in Sathorn.
Sg passpoer holders no need to vote and after the GE need to go reapply to restore voting rights and state the reason .

I'M CIM KING

Last edited by draven78eric; 26-06-2020 at 12:28 PM.
Old 01-07-2020, 12:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2614 / Power: 20
draven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
you can try sue the sg zenghu.
seriously do i sound like complaining to you?

I'M CIM KING
Old 01-07-2020, 07:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3191 / Power: 14
Happyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by draven78eric View Post
seriously do i sound like complaining to you?
Aiyo u post in sex forum so everyone in this forum can read mean u complaining to all here in SEX forum lah.....if u dun wan to sound like complaining to him or anyone else just dun post it here lor so simple
Old 02-07-2020, 12:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 33 Post(s)
Quoted: 113 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10425 / Power: 19
zendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by draven78eric View Post
Regarding the voting for the next GE, cannot go back sg and no polling station in Sg Embassy in Sathorn.
Sg passpoer holders no need to vote and after the GE need to go reapply to restore voting rights and state the reason .
Back in 2015, my friend was in working in Myanmar and he couldn't get to vote as well as they didn't have a polling station in the SG embassy over in Yangon. Now that he is back in SG and election fever is here, he went to check on his voting status and it seems that his voting rights have been automatically restored without him needing to lift a finger.

Round 2: ZanShen SvampS Prejudiced sgoh Solopop Pinpongball randily exactmatxspeed Rasta Marley
Old 03-07-2020, 10:31 AM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3448 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108296 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Everyone know China top in Thai tourism. Why they duno China is having 2nd round of infection? 本土武汉病毒感染。

I wonder if they got do their math on how many percent of these countries tourist are really keen in "clean decent" group tour?

Thailand has gone 37 days since recording any local transmission of the virus. So by right it fall into the WHO low risk cat but then seem like some countries like sg don't prioritize allow thais to enter their countries yet.
No choice, the depend a lot of china to pour money there to save them else will not survive

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1