The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List

Old 19-02-2020, 04:56 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -138 / Power: 0
Ahtest Ahtest
Re: Favourite English speaking Massage Girls

小小
Went to try since i see many bros good comments, never disappoint. Same as what many other bros said there.

Location discrete 8/10

Looks the same as pictures, small young girl , boobs B which suits her. 8/10

Service 9/10 tried to make me as comfortable as possible

Chatty and friendly to me. Enjoyed the session with her.

Last edited by Ahtest; 27-02-2020 at 05:05 PM.
Old 20-02-2020, 01:03 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
PrinceLollipop deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahtest View Post
小小 from XLG
Went to try since i see many bros good comments, never disappoint. Same as what many other bros said there.

Location discrete 8/10

Looks the same as pictures, small young girl , boobs B which suits her. 8/10

Service 9/10 tried to make me as comfortable as possible

Chatty and friendly to me. Enjoyed the session with her.
Bro, can share her contact?
Old 21-02-2020, 07:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1215 / Power: 8
riotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schmitty View Post
Hey bros is Angela still working? She was my first ML and I've been trying to connect but no luck yet.

https://sglonelyguys.org/angela-massage/
Wah location in Orchard? It's a spa?
Old 22-02-2020, 01:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
pspgamer8 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Have been a regular for this masseuse for awhile now, didn’t want to share her later she got too many bookings no time for me but she asked me to help her out especially recently no business I guess. Not the best English but she’s very accommodating and friendly to non chinese customers! Bubbly personality once warm up and willing to please indeed. My favourite is her nuru massage, legit rub rub roll roll everywhere kind on the air mattress. So far no regrets everytime I visit her! Body is perfect for me but to each their own. Go check her out and support her bros! Have always had a good time with her helps me release my tensions in massage and sensually paced very well especially since I don’t “finish” easily now a days. Do check her out and take care of her bros! Pls be gentle as well and don’t aeroplane/over book her ah I also want to chiong her nuru massage all the time now pls! check out her website reviews below
Cheers!

https://sglonelyguys.org/ying-ying-massage/
http://sgbeautycastles.online/jenny-...2b-massage-hj/
Old 25-02-2020, 03:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
rawhoney deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by pspgamer8 View Post
Have been a regular for this masseuse for awhile now, didn’t want to share her later she got too many bookings no time for me but she asked me to help her out especially recently no business I guess. Not the best English but she’s very accommodating and friendly to non chinese customers! Bubbly personality once warm up and willing to please indeed. My favourite is her nuru massage, legit rub rub roll roll everywhere kind on the air mattress. So far no regrets everytime I visit her! Body is perfect for me but to each their own. Go check her out and support her bros! Have always had a good time with her helps me release my tensions in massage and sensually paced very well especially since I don’t “finish” easily now a days. Do check her out and take care of her bros! Pls be gentle as well and don’t aeroplane/over book her ah I also want to chiong her nuru massage all the time now pls! check out her website reviews below
Cheers!

https://sglonelyguys.org/ying-ying-massage/
http://sgbeautycastles.online/jenny-...2b-massage-hj/
Thanks for the share. Location "east" in her profile.. possible to be more specific?
Old 26-02-2020, 11:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1612 / Power: 15
Kickass13 has a brilliant futureKickass13 has a brilliant futureKickass13 has a brilliant futureKickass13 has a brilliant futureKickass13 has a brilliant futureKickass13 has a brilliant futureKickass13 has a brilliant futureKickass13 has a brilliant futureKickass13 has a brilliant futureKickass13 has a brilliant futureKickass13 has a brilliant future

Hi bros
Just wondering if Jasmine is still around?
Lost her contact a while back

Anyone who knows if she is still around is much appreciated.
Thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kickass13 View Post
Finally managed to book a slot with Jasmine yesterday.
Been trying the past 2 weeks. her schedule is always full and for good reasons too.

I was slightly late for the appointment but she was really accommodating.
Jasmine is really nice to talk to, despite my half past six Chinese.
Really puts you at ease as if she has known you for the longest time.
Her massage was great (at least for me) as I love hard massage to loosen the knots in the body.
Then came the highlight (although I would have walked away feeling satisfied with the massage itself)
Her HDLY was super amazing, utilizing her nails to the fullest, she was able to tease and erotically stimulate my little dickie and my family jewels for the longest time.
Occasionally her fingers will run near and tease my a-hole too.
Made me prone on all fours as she attacked me from behind.
Just getting a hard on now as I recall and type the experience.

Then I turned around. She was already topless with her boobs right in front of me. I helped myself with some auto roaming and unknowingly my hands started to wander south. She just gave me a playful smack and said can't go there lol.

Eventually finished off with her lying by side and I really came in huge volume no thanks to tantalizing skills.

Short ratings as below.

Face: 6/10 (MILF - but ok presentable)
Body: 7/10 (well taken care of)
Massage: 9/10 (always asking if sufficient strength, just let her know the sore spots and she will work on them)
Boobs: 7/10 (not the largest but I think it is decent A/small B, and those brownish nipples )
HDLY: 9/10 (brought me to heaven and back....made me feel vulnerable to be on all fours while she ran her nails over my most sensitive spots)
HJ: 8/10 (explosive finish thanks to all the great work that she built leading to the finale)
RTM: definitely. But she is always full. Sigh
Damage: 80 + tips.
Overall: really great experience with lots of feeling to make feel comfortable and relaxed. Thanks to LTDE for such a great gem.

cheers.
Old 28-02-2020, 02:13 PM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 227 / Power: 5
Hamsupboy76 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHamsupboy76 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHamsupboy76 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

https://sglonelyguys.org/joyce-massage/

Just ended a session with Joyce

Communication was easy as shes able to speak english.
Stay in a private apartment. Her room was very clean n cosy.
Very pleasant lady. As she used to work her at a massage parlour, her massage skill is very authentic and good, applying the right level of pressure at the right spot.
She is very accomodative, willing to please and no rushing at all.

Told her I wish to go for the Red Chair, after massage hope onto it. The feeling was not usual compare to lying on the massage bed. She use oil to massage below and doing it very slowly. Phone ring but no pick up, told me now is not the time to rush. She knows I had a long week and need some relax moment. Glad she didnt stop for about 10min. Will be back to have more fun with her.
Old 28-02-2020, 08:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 5
Shorty7788 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anybody tried carol Nuru madsage? Have the urge.
Old 29-02-2020, 01:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
Babysmall deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hamsupboy76 View Post
https://sglonelyguys.org/joyce-massage/

Just ended a session with Joyce

Communication was easy as shes able to speak english.
Stay in a private apartment. Her room was very clean n cosy.
Very pleasant lady. As she used to work her at a massage parlour, her massage skill is very authentic and good, applying the right level of pressure at the right spot.
She is very accomodative, willing to please and no rushing at all.

Told her I wish to go for the Red Chair, after massage hope onto it. The feeling was not usual compare to lying on the massage bed. She use oil to massage below and doing it very slowly. Phone ring but no pick up, told me now is not the time to rush. She knows I had a long week and need some relax moment. Glad she didnt stop for about 10min. Will be back to have more fun with her.
Thought of trying Joyce/Karen. Ive got mix feelings with this one.

Looks: 6 - late 40s
Boobs: B/ Small lah eh
Body: Quite thin
Red Chair: Extra +$20

Nuru: 6. Requested it since its my first time trying. Dont know how to feel. Like at one point i feel like theres not enough oil while the other, im glad she didnt put much cause washing it off is really tough. I expected a lot of some reason but its just B2B with oil and nothing much. Her body goes up and down and thats it.

Massage: 5. Asked her how long have she been in this line. 7 years. I felt like 7 months. She focused so much on my shoulder area and back. I think ive got cramp around that area after the massage.

JG: 2. FUCKING PAINFUL. Too short (and thankful its short too) I think ive got scars on my balls. She was like releasing anger towards me and showing no mercy. She was pressing the balls and the penis so hard with her nails. I even had a cut from her nails on my penis. How i know? when i shower after the massage, my dick was in pain.

HJ: 6. Nothin to much no nothing just hand move up down.

GFE: 7. She tries to make convo and talk.

Roam: Everywhere but no digging.

EXTRA -

Usage of phone: During Nuru, she did not use cause she said her hands are oily. During massage i opted for finger press (no oil). Omg bad decision. She almost spent 15-20 min in total on her phone. I could have asked for another Nuru massage with that time sia. And also because of that, JG was cut short. She say no time. (FUCKING THANKFUL for some reason)

RTM: No way. With this cut on my penis, its $160 down the drain.
Old 29-02-2020, 04:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1215 / Power: 8
riotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shorty7788 View Post
Tried once, manage to get a slot in, and was quite mind blowing actually. So many types of pattern and sliding around on the nuru. At one point I was kneeling on fours and then did a body slide from below me. I thought she wanted me to fuck her sia, lol!

Wanted to try again but then this virus thing happened so staying low for now...
Old 29-02-2020, 05:52 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Schmitty deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by riotspace View Post
Wah location in Orchard? It's a spa?
She was in her own place in area G.
Old 29-02-2020, 05:59 PM
Samster (A)

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 220 / Power: 5
Martin123 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMartin123 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMartin123 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babysmall View Post
Thought of trying Joyce/Karen. Ive got mix feelings with this one.

Looks: 6 - late 40s
Boobs: B/ Small lah eh
Body: Quite thin
Red Chair: Extra +$20

Nuru: 6. Requested it since its my first time trying. Dont know how to feel. Like at one point i feel like theres not enough oil while the other, im glad she didnt put much cause washing it off is really tough. I expected a lot of some reason but its just B2B with oil and nothing much. Her body goes up and down and thats it.

Massage: 5. Asked her how long have she been in this line. 7 years. I felt like 7 months. She focused so much on my shoulder area and back. I think ive got cramp around that area after the massage.

JG: 2. FUCKING PAINFUL. Too short (and thankful its short too) I think ive got scars on my balls. She was like releasing anger towards me and showing no mercy. She was pressing the balls and the penis so hard with her nails. I even had a cut from her nails on my penis. How i know? when i shower after the massage, my dick was in pain.

HJ: 6. Nothin to much no nothing just hand move up down.

GFE: 7. She tries to make convo and talk.

Roam: Everywhere but no digging.

EXTRA -

Usage of phone: During Nuru, she did not use cause she said her hands are oily. During massage i opted for finger press (no oil). Omg bad decision. She almost spent 15-20 min in total on her phone. I could have asked for another Nuru massage with that time sia. And also because of that, JG was cut short. She say no time. (FUCKING THANKFUL for some reason)

RTM: No way. With this cut on my penis, its $160 down the drain.

I tried Karen before on her massage and JG. Did have a good experience. Maybe not your day la bro. But cheer up and explore more.
Old 01-03-2020, 02:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 5
Shorty7788 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Tried once, manage to get a slot in, and was quite mind blowing actually. So many types of pattern and sliding around on the nuru. At one point I was kneeling on fours and then did a body slide from below me. I thought she wanted me to fuck her sia, lol!

Wanted to try again but then this virus thing happened so staying low for now...

Thank bro for the info! Any big difference compared to the photo and age?
Old 01-03-2020, 03:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 384 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3374 / Power: 19
Marq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Thank bro for the info! Any big difference compared to the photo and age?
I believe she is not taking any customers for the time being, until the virus situation gets better.

She is no syt, but neither is she a milf. Definitely a looker with a hot bod in my opinion

Waiting Power Recharge to Return
- esssinine, hamsapkwai, heng49, szczesny, oldboy69, kthan10, slicker69

Have up before
- danny888, Havanna Slicks, Socialsocial88, Rickey, WankJanice

- If I have yet to return your points, apologies, please PM me
Old 01-03-2020, 03:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 333 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2769 / Power: 10
mixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Quote:
She has delisted from CNY and is laying low until the outbreak subsides... and even then it's a toss up if you can get a slot.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1