The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 19-10-2019, 08:57 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
nsfsg1999 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Virgin, looking to visit

Hi guys, do you have any tips to visiting a brothel for the first time? It seems very intimidating to me and I'm pretty afraid of getting judged over there. I walked past the place just to check it out but I did not enter. Any advice?
Old 20-10-2019, 01:06 PM
Samster

amdcrashed deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Virgin, looking to visit

just go inside, no one will judge you except yourself.
Old 21-10-2019, 11:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
devilborne87 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just act normally...just a man satisfying your own needs...walk in and see the tank...happy...pay and do it....
Old 21-10-2019, 02:03 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 443 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2754 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nsfsg1999 View Post
Hi guys, do you have any tips to visiting a brothel for the first time? It seems very intimidating to me and I'm pretty afraid of getting judged over there. I walked past the place just to check it out but I did not enter. Any advice?
Whose judgement are you worried about?

1. The girls?
2. The pimp?
3. Other clients you might meet?
4. All of the above?

Please advise.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 23-10-2019, 04:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 195 / Power: 14
pikmin23 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpikmin23 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
try going for those FL in Dome 1 first to get used to the idea. it is less intimidating.
Old 31-10-2019, 09:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 108 / Power: 5
chip690 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guychip690 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

everybody working there see you, and see money only.

everybody else there are busy deciding on bonking place or just like you checking the place out. they dont see you, see girls only.

only you see you. unless you run into a friend or your relative

get some HJ massages first and see if you feel like the recep or people around the MP judge you or not
Old 09-11-2019, 09:19 PM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 339 / Power: 13
jaded16satisfy is one of the Best!jaded16satisfy is one of the Best!jaded16satisfy is one of the Best!jaded16satisfy is one of the Best!

Aiyo bro don’t worry, at the end of the day they just want your money. Go in be honest they won’t try to chop you one hahaha as Long as you clarify the rates at the door. And you will cum quite fast the first time since they know you xinjiao they will have tricks. But it’s ok, just enjoy yourself. First time is kinda overrated.
Old 11-11-2019, 12:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 644 / Power: 15
sammytommy is a name known to allsammytommy is a name known to allsammytommy is a name known to allsammytommy is a name known to allsammytommy is a name known to allsammytommy is a name known to all

just take note!! once you have taken the first step!!! they will be countless step inside liao! cheers!
Old 11-11-2019, 01:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 237 / Power: 16
cqueen is a Helpful and Caring Samstercqueen is a Helpful and Caring Samstercqueen is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Intimidating? Then your virgin juicy horny cock should try my free erotic goodwill bj fun cos the word “intimidating” is never in my vocabulary. Your juicy cock will only experience ecstasy, moans and groans and last but not least, full violent explosive of your hot cum deep down my throat.

“Judge”? Yes, you will be judged on how hard, how thick, how horny and wet and how much hot cum your virgin cock can feed my hungry mouth sextisfactorily.

Ons last thing - make sure your virgin cock is not underaged hor. Do not “Tua Wa Ji Kee’ to get my slutty ass rotaned hor.. Cum Sean 多多。
Old 13-11-2019, 12:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1390 / Power: 10
Pinkielady has much to be proud ofPinkielady has much to be proud ofPinkielady has much to be proud ofPinkielady has much to be proud ofPinkielady has much to be proud ofPinkielady has much to be proud ofPinkielady has much to be proud ofPinkielady has much to be proud ofPinkielady has much to be proud ofPinkielady has much to be proud of

Can ask 1 of your friend to go with you.
Old 21-04-2020, 09:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 197 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 462 / Power: 15
squiggle is a glorious beacon of lightsquiggle is a glorious beacon of lightsquiggle is a glorious beacon of lightsquiggle is a glorious beacon of lightsquiggle is a glorious beacon of light

You can try going to there with a friend or by 8pm. The later it is, might have lesser people.
Old 29-04-2020, 08:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 9
iKiaTioZap deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by squiggle View Post
You can try going to there with a friend or by 8pm. The later it is, might have lesser people.
I thought 8 to 11pm is the peak hours
Old 02-05-2020, 03:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 197 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 462 / Power: 15
squiggle is a glorious beacon of lightsquiggle is a glorious beacon of lightsquiggle is a glorious beacon of lightsquiggle is a glorious beacon of lightsquiggle is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by iKiaTioZap View Post
I thought 8 to 11pm is the peak hours
Only this period of time then they will be most active, 6-7pm many of them still having dinner.
Old 13-05-2020, 02:31 AM
Samster

Roytenapple deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thank you for your advice!
Old 18-05-2020, 06:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
anson deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Trying going in the afternoon ard 2 to 3pm. Lesser crowd in comparison to evening/night.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1