The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old Yesterday, 10:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 71 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5427 / Power: 17
Polar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newbee123 View Post
Anyone has access to the links? Links not working today
guess it took some time to load. it's fine for me
Old Yesterday, 11:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 593 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24333 / Power: 18
ejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
Quite simple really bro. Demand and supply yeah, you don't have to be beholden to SLG. I have taken my business elsewhere and am happier for it.
Some could venture into HCs or Spas for pretty MLs. For those who could venture into JB, one definitely could find cheap and good MLs. Interestingly, we have younger and promising MLs/FLs appearing in Sg and JB. I was trying to have a go with two FLs consecutively in JB, but the first (a DongBei lady) totally shagged me out in 1.5 hrs. So had to forego the second. For those who are concern about financial spending on MLs/FLs, it is prudent to explore across the causeway, if they could spare the time to go over. By the time RTS is operational in 2026, JB should become a vibrant playground for samsters.
Old Today, 12:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 176 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1387 / Power: 8
SGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ejectjoy View Post
By the time RTS is operational in 2026, JB should become a vibrant playground for samsters.
Wrong! Then JB and SG prices will be similar because too many cheongsters will go to JB every day.
Old Today, 12:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 93 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2062 / Power: 23
kone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Special Spawner View Post

I think the word 'Frenching' may be misleading to some bros as well. If frenching is sticking the tongue out to play with each other's tongue, then she does not. I have clarified with her and she is clear she does not.

Gigi is good for what I have written in my MR and definitely the VFM for the services she provided at $120.
She mentioned that there are bro who requested but she don’t do 舌吻. Not even for her ex boy friend

imho, she’s customer oriented
敬业乐业
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1