The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 11-09-2023, 01:58 PM
Samster(Big Donor)Premium

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 852 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 120094 / Power: 180
sgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Sembawang MP

Quote:
Originally Posted by CollectStamp View Post
yes, no $88 entry no GQ and will leave the room door open wide if take $50.. then room inside no shower so more.
The beside new spa Yu Cheng also the same. 68/78 door semi open and that manager 大丽丽 will sit outside the sofa monitoring to see any hank panky. After massage open door only see her sit at the sofa...Too bad she only do clean massage...quite a pretty Manager.

Waiting for 1000 cycles to return favor. Naka_Timo, Swagelock, SureScore, powerkid, SureScore, loneyheart, Rasta Marley, smoky7, hamsapkwai, kick_ass, andrew101, devilchan78,jay.lay,Kalv,CoCK ShoCk,Jay Chou
Old 11-09-2023, 02:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 109 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 917 / Power: 12
deathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by sgpiggybank View Post
unless you willing to pay 88+50-100. You can try...this place is a 88 spa...no 88 no aftercare.
Sigh.... owo ml is best less of this kinda bull crap. I once tried this 88 shop took the best or expensive service, door all close properly shower in room etc but once is enough don't think is worth the money for 1 shot.
Old 11-09-2023, 02:13 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 265 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -131 / Power: 0
CollectStamp CollectStamp

Quote:
The beside new spa Yu Cheng also the same. 68/78 door semi open and that manager 大丽丽 will sit outside the sofa monitoring to see any hank panky. After massage open door only see her sit at the sofa...Too bad she only do clean massage...quite a pretty Manager.
last time during pandemic go this Yuan spa next to it just need $50 entry, now all spa along there $88 entry
Old 11-09-2023, 03:07 PM

sgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by CollectStamp View Post
last time during pandemic go this Yuan spa next to it just need $50 entry, now all spa along there $88 entry
Yuan now is E**a at the same row corner. Entry I think is 68 and HJ 80-100. Cannot go also. Their another spa Opp TY that block Y*n H* also same charges....I think now go FJ shop better, got massage and FJ together also cheaper then 168...

Waiting for 1000 cycles to return favor. Naka_Timo, Swagelock, SureScore, powerkid, SureScore, loneyheart, Rasta Marley, smoky7, hamsapkwai, kick_ass, andrew101, devilchan78,jay.lay,Kalv,CoCK ShoCk,Jay Chou
Old 16-09-2023, 04:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
Dontaskwontsay deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Deleted comment as I noticed my qns already answered by later post. Paiseh.
Old 18-09-2023, 05:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 349 / Power: 19
sakaesushi is one of the Best!sakaesushi is one of the Best!sakaesushi is one of the Best!sakaesushi is one of the Best!
Quote:
Last week tried a new spa along sembawang road. In fact there are 2 new one. Went the first one and only 1 ML working, hengz she is buzy and can tell she is a Viet with Cup A- boobs. She say come back 1 hr later so have to go the opposite curtain joint. Total 3 PRC and 1 Viet, other 3 PRC are lao jiao liao in SG. Wun attempt to try them since mostly here long time sure money faced.

Went in and assign to a Viet MILF. Below is the MR
Name: Y*Y*
Looks: 6/10 Sharp features and Fair Skin
Body: 6/10 A-, Slim and height around 1.55m
Massage: 5/10. Consider piano and not consider massage at all. Jusr rub oil and only rub back.
Communication: 8/10. Very good in Chinese as she worked in TW and Macau before.
After Care: 8/10. This is where she scores. Lick nipple and french, I pull her pants down and finger her with no obstructions. I tried to attempt more on her by pressing her head to my tools. To my amaze she do a bbbj and eventually I CIM..LOL. I ask her how much after the service and her reply is you give anything also can.....OMG....CIM without tips expectation...I just tips $50 and go. This is the most budget service I encounter. She say she need customer so will try her best to make customer happy. She is here only about 2 months not so money face yet and trying to gain customer base. So can visit her before she goes greedy.
Bro can share contact ?
Old 19-09-2023, 12:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
andybeckham deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Last week tried a new spa along sembawang road. In fact there are 2 new one. Went the first one and only 1 ML working, hengz she is buzy and can tell she is a Viet with Cup A- boobs. She say come back 1 hr later so have to go the opposite curtain joint. Total 3 PRC and 1 Viet, other 3 PRC are lao jiao liao in SG. Wun attempt to try them since mostly here long time sure money faced.

Nam

e: Y*Y*
Massage: 5/10. Consider piano and not consider massage at all. Jusr rub oil and only rub back.
After Care: 8/10. This is where she scores. Lick nipple and french, I pull her pants down and finger her with no obstructions. I tried to attempt more on her by pressing her head to my tools. To my amaze she do a bbbj and eventually I CIM..LOL. I ask her how much after the service and her reply is you give anything also can.....OMG....CIM without tips expectation...I just tips $50 and go. This is the most budget service I encounter. She say she need customer so will try her best to make customer happy. She is here only about 2 months not so money face yet and trying to gain customer base. So can visit her before she goes greedy.

Bro, can share contact? Thanks
Old 22-09-2023, 11:41 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -170 / Power: 0
Blessed83 Blessed83

Tested all all massuer at New Ve*** Spa.
Now promo. $80 full body hot oil massage.
Add $50
Frenching, fingering, lick nipple breast,and hj.
Old 22-09-2023, 02:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blessed83 View Post
Tested all all massuer at New Ve*** Spa.
Now promo. $80 full body hot oil massage.
Add $50
Frenching, fingering, lick nipple breast,and hj.
Advertiser? 8 dollars off consider as discount? Add 50 service I doubt all can finger and french...

Old 23-09-2023, 11:34 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -170 / Power: 0
Blessed83 Blessed83
Quote:
Advertiser? 8 dollars off consider as discount? Add 50 service I doubt all can finger and french...
No need doubt go there then u knoe
Old 24-09-2023, 08:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 558 / Power: 12
chidoryx90 is a name known to allchidoryx90 is a name known to allchidoryx90 is a name known to allchidoryx90 is a name known to allchidoryx90 is a name known to allchidoryx90 is a name known to all

Quote:

Hi bro, can share ctc? Will up you. Thank you!
Old 24-09-2023, 09:47 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -12 / Power: 0
oldman376 is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Quote:

Bros, can share contact. Thanks a lot
Old 28-09-2023, 10:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 111 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 19
gtbnetsys is a Helpful and Caring Samstergtbnetsys is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Anniversary promo… all Viets can do all sorts. But… see already no feel. If you have tried all you will know the answer.
Prewarn: Frontdesk gal or acting like lady boss (ahem…) very noisy always “scolding” or loud voice in Viet and horrible broken Mandarin. Not as peaceful and quiet place for massage.
Old 28-09-2023, 10:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 111 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 19
gtbnetsys is a Helpful and Caring Samstergtbnetsys is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by afterburn View Post
Talking about the "planet" spa at sembawang? IIRC the counter/boss lady used to be ML at a spa in JW. A slim, petite viet, now dyed blonde hair on her tiktok.

Was quite the regular with her before and after the circuit breaker times. The old place where she worked was strict if the boss was around but she still had her "under blanket" techniques. Paid only $30 tip everytime (thanks to the good bro that first intro her contact to me ) and got to roam and squeeze inside.

I think she later found love or a carrothead and now become the lady boss. Definitely no more $30 tip at her sembawang shop!
Bro you are right… now trying to turn a clean sheet after found a new sucker else how to become lady boss overnight. She don’t do massage anymore as boss watching her from cctv. The other Viet gals are watching her and updating boss… Hahaha. Sometimes you hear stories from the Viets are like 无间道🤭
Old 29-09-2023, 11:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Laserboom deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:

Bro can share ctc?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1