The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 13-05-2020, 11:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 150 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4260 / Power: 21
Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute
Re: What is the qualification for OKTs?

和气生财,no need to fight till last breath who is right and wrong. All are friendly samster trying to enjoy GL and maybe share FR around.

Although some people will keeping wanting the last word. if you see the name of that samster, it means 1,2,3 get ready to Siam far far as the multiple rebuttal post will come to Hu ... t you.

So don’t be like him. Make peace, agree to disagree, no prize for winning or no punishment for losing. After we kena label as xxx ah Pek, yyy ah Pek ... also sian
Old 14-05-2020, 12:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5241 / Power: 19
joker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Fatt View Post
和气生财,no need to fight till last breath who is right and wrong. All are friendly samster trying to enjoy GL and maybe share FR around.

Although some people will keeping wanting the last word. if you see the name of that samster, it means 1,2,3 get ready to Siam far far as the multiple rebuttal post will come to Hu ... t you.

So don’t be like him. Make peace, agree to disagree, no prize for winning or no punishment for losing. After we kena label as xxx ah Pek, yyy ah Pek ... also sian
My good old fren FF,

I only stated the facts of what I know and I only pointed out where he was wrong.

You know me. I will not insult or scold anyone in this forum.

But he ridiculed and insulted me by saying that " …...I know nothing and act like I know a lot and tok so much....".

When did I offended him??

Again I did not scold him. I only point out to him where he was wrong.

You know him la. His FR always think and say like he knows everything.
Now I must say he also knows nothing la. Only tok a lot of bullshit.

Every bro here knows his FR says every gal also French him la.
He toks like he is Tom Cruise la.
Many bros told me he bullshit alot.
Actually how many ppl told me this but I dun wan to say out.
Now he start to make fun of me then I will state what many bros told me la.
He is the one who insulted me first.

Everybody knows his reputation here la.
Ask the gal for special services then write FR like writing love stories like that.
You go read his FRs then you tell me which gal he cannot French?
I can tok for 20 pages if I wan to.

His next post he is going to ridicule and insult me again.

I may be nice to everyone but I did not offend him.

If you ridicule or insult me then ofcos I must correct the facts la.

If I insult you I am sure you will not be happy also.

BTW, this is my last post for this matter la.
He can insult or make fun of me whatever he wants la.
Let the bros here be the judge and say whether what I say here is it nonsense la.
His one person opinion is not impt to me la.

Even 123hu who does not know me at all don insult or ridicule me la.
Becos I did not say any things that are non-factual la.
I also did not insult or make fun of him.

Bro FF, you tell me your opinion la.
Which part of my posts are nonsense and misled bros here?
If you say I also acting like I know a lot and actually knows nothing and tok so much nonsense then I will not post anything else la.

Please PM me if I had missed you out.

Last edited by joker88; 14-05-2020 at 12:33 AM.
Old 14-05-2020, 12:23 AM
SamSter

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 147 / Power: 0
123hu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy123hu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Still got people around catch no ball?

Good can clarify further. AS A PUNTER, there is no need to give a fuck whether the OKT has a license or 10 pieces of paper to hang on the wall. This is the OKT's problem for himself to shiok.

You only need to worry about:
a) who you fuck
b) where you fuck; and to some extend,
c) the reliabilty of the pimp.

In short, just check the price and quality of the WL. Other things, nothing to worry or think about.

1. IT IS NOT ILLEGAL TO BE A PROSTITUTE.

2. IT IS NOT ILLEGAL TO VISIT A PROSTITUTE.

No one has ever been charge for being a prostitute and no one has ever been charge for visiting a prostitute.

In all practical situations, a prostitute need not prove it wasn't her who advertise her services. Of course it's the pimp who did it, save everyone's time chasing shadows. The police are not fucking free. They prefer to ship the FLs out, not send them to jail and feed them on our expense and get fucked by the FLs countries for holding their citizens. The case is just a small case of working without permit.

How the police may play with the FL is stop their passport from being used and issue them with temp visa must extend (weekly if I recall) to help with investigation which just goes on and on. The FL is stuck in SG at her own expense but cannot work while the agent is deprived of one of his stock.

As for the customer, you go on and chose your next FL.

THE GOVT OFFICIALLY ALLOWS YOU TO FUCK AN UNLIMITED NUMBER OF FLS WITHOUT MONITORING.

Anyone still unclear? Can explain again so that even more punters can chiong FL with a piece of mind.

Last edited by 123hu; 14-05-2020 at 12:37 AM.
Old 14-05-2020, 12:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1370 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by joker88 View Post
MaXy
You say this.

You talk so much and acted as if u know a lot but in reality you don’t know much actually .... ������ No offense intended, just a clarification on my part.

I think you are the one who tok so much but knows nothing about what I am referring to.
You missed my point altogether.
I am toking about this and you are toking abt that.
You are the one who say "unofficially tolerated" and then you say "licenced".

You mean you want to retrack your words ah.

Who does not know abt that piece of shit document that you are toking abt.
You say piece of document?? Why you don say licence? Becos it is not.
So what is this PIECE OF DOCUMENT? A LICENCE??

You call that a licence?? Please la. Don tell me I know nothing again la.

That piece of document is NOT A LICENCE la.

Who don know this document is for the OKT to register his name so that if they are checked by police they have something to show the police.
This document only register their name and identity to show that the AV unit which belongs to SPF is aware of their activities.
They are only unofficially tolerated like you put it.
Not that they are licenced la. You know what is the meaning of licenced or not?

You call this a licence? Please la.??

You tok like you are educated and you cannot tell the difference betw a licence and a piece of broken shit document.

I think you should transfer me the $5000.

If that shit document says that "Mr so and so is LICENCED to OPERATE a brothel in ……", I will transfer $5000 to you la.

Don say I don know anything again la.
You cannot show a licence then you say I don know anything.
Haha ……………..

You say "other than those operating in GL is illegal...…..".

Now you go again.

So you are saying pimping in GL is LEGAL?? Under the law??

Please la. You say they are "unofficially tolerated" then now you say they are legal?

Contradicting yourself right?

Let me tell you one definite thing here la.

You are correct to say that "they are unofficially tolerated by registering their names with AV with that broken document of yours".

But there is NO LICENCE issued and there is no legality with respect to the law and no one in SG and I repeat, no one in SG is LICENCED by the authorities to carry out pimping in SG.

They are "UNOFFICIALLY TOLERATED" as you put it.

This is the correct words to use.

Then you say "if a gal advertises her service online...……".

Please la, Max, I oredi stated very clearly in my previous post that soliciting, advertising, poaching or touting is illegal and chargeable.

Prostitution although related but is not exactly the same act.

Obviously you did not read my post in details.

Which part of my post that you disagree and please state it explicitly and don twist and turn the facts and then accuse me of knowing nothing and toking so much nonsense.

Eveything in my post are facts and you can disagree if you can prove otherwise and please don use a broken shit document that register their names and say it is their licence.

A licence has its purpose and legality in it.
No other document, however you phrase it can replace a licence.

And please dun make unfounded allegations or accusations about others unless you can prove it explicitly.

Prostitutes are prostitutes.
You pay her the money and she let you fark. That's all.
Whether they advertise, solicit or touting are different acts.
These acts are not prostitution la.
Many prostitutes dun do all these and their pimps do it.

Please do not minced the words and put inside my mouth.

So after toking so much you still agree that prostitution is not illegal.

And please don say all forms of prostitution.
When a gal let you fark for money. That is prostitution. Simple as that.

Prostitution only has one form. Other related activities is not prostitution.
I dun think I wanna waste my time and effort to argue with you re license to operate GL brothel and to begin with, I didn’t say I will transfer the $5k to you. You’re the one who said so and put up the challenge arrogantly. You dun have to transfer the $5k to me now till you find up the truth be it with the OKT or Google it or ask someone more knowledgeable than you ...

When I said unofficially tolerate because our gov never recognized it as a bona fide business and hence not registered in Accra ... but let it continues so long it is contained and well managed.

You again are damn wrong that FL call girls wouldn’t advertise themselves. Call gals advertise online themselves are especially common for local Singaporean girls. I have also came across some PRC FL as well as call gals from other nationalities also advertise themselves. Read your post below in bold! But most PRC FL if not all would go thru pimp. It goes to show that your knowledge on FL is limited as well. Perhaps you dun patronise FL enough to know. Sorry to say that ... 🤭😄

Quote:
Prostitutes are prostitutes.
You pay her the money and she let you fark. That's all.
Whether they advertise, solicit or touting are different acts.
These acts are not prostitution la.
Many prostitutes dun do all these and their pimps do it.

Please do not minced the words and put inside my mouth.

So after toking so much you still agree that prostitution is not illegal.

And please don say all forms of prostitution.
When a gal let you fark for money. That is prostitution. Simple as that.

Prostitution only has one form. Other related activities is not prostitution.

My Personal FR Thread:

Last edited by max_priest; 14-05-2020 at 02:36 AM.
Old 14-05-2020, 12:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5241 / Power: 19
joker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
I dun think I wanna waste my time and effort to argue with you re license to operate GL brothel and to begin with, I didn’t say I will transfer the $5k to you. You’re the one who said so. You dun have to transfer the $5k to me now till you find up the truth be it with the OKT or Google it or ask someone more knowledgeable than you ...

You again are damn wrong that FL call girls wouldn’t advertise themselves. Call gals advertise online themselves are especially common for local Singaporean girls. I have also came across some PRC FL as well as call gals from other nationalities also advertise themselves. But most PRC FL if not all was go thru pimp. It goes to show that your knowledge on FL is limited as well. Perhaps you dun patronise FL enough to know. Sorry to say that ... ����
I did not say they dun advertise themselves.
I said these are two different acts.
You always minced your words la.

Ok la. you win la.
Bro FF say must let you win la.
You tok like small kid wanting to lick neh neh.

When I fark FLs you are still studying in school la.
How old are you? Don tell me you are more experienced than me la, plse.
Don act like you know everything when in fact you know nothing about FL la.
123hu also knows you know nothing abt FLs la.
Still want to act like you farked many FLs.

You are the well-know 1654A OKT runner here la.
Who doesn't know.

For your info, you are the first person in SBF to insult me with your twisting of facts and beating around the bush.

I have no wish to continue this with you.

Thank you very much for the honour.

PS- Don think too great about all your fake FRs for 1654A gals la.
Many bros here knows about it.
Ppl just keep quiet.

Please PM me if I had missed you out.

Last edited by joker88; 14-05-2020 at 12:51 AM.
Old 14-05-2020, 12:47 AM
SamSter

123hu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy123hu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Still got people don't understand, ah?

Okay okay, looks like need to clarify again.

1. IT IS NOT ILLEGAL TO BE A PROSTITUTE.
2. IT IS NOT ILLEGAL TO VISIT A PROSTITUTE.

There is no value add to the customer to hang 100 documents on the wall. Legal or not legal is just a passing interest. There is also no need to worry what will happen to FL and pimp. You only care about what happens to Customer...nothing.
Old 14-05-2020, 12:48 AM
Samster

max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I did not say they dun advertise themselves.
I said these are two different acts.
You always minced your words la.

Ok la. you win la.
Bro FF say must let you win la.
You tok like small kid wanting to lick neh neh.

You are the well-know 1654A OKT runner here la.

Who doesn't know.
You can say what you want and it doesn’t matter to me ... There is no impact on me. The bottom line is, u love to act as if you know a lot but merely an empty vessel. As far as I know and based on my decades of experience here, usually ppl who lost in an argument would accuse others that you are GL OKT just like that fella who are accusing everyone whom he argued with are OKT or runners. TBH, I dun think GL OKT willing to pay me even if they could afford because if I really wanna work as a runner, the compensation package have to be in line with my day job remuneration package.

No need to quote Fat Fatt’s words to help you in this argument ... I would appreciate you argue factually. Fat Fatt maybe quoting generically ...

I urge you to do your homework before you argue with me ... As the saying goes “One mountain is higher than another mountain ...” 😁

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 14-05-2020, 12:50 AM
SamSter

Just asking in general, what is Fei Ge's day job renumeration for taxi driver? Shoot arrow be careful don't anyhow shoot.

Last edited by 123hu; 14-05-2020 at 01:03 AM.
Old 14-05-2020, 01:00 AM
SamSter

Some people drive rental car as a day job to do you know what very jealous of others who own a Mercs.
Old 14-05-2020, 01:01 AM
Samster

Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
You can say what you want and it doesn’t matter to me ... There is no impact on me. The bottom line is, u love to act as if you know a lot but merely an empty vessel. As far as I know and based on my decades of experience here, usually ppl who lost in an argument would accuse others that you are GL OKT just like that fella who are accusing everyone whom he argued with are OKT or runners. TBH, I dun think GL OKT willing to pay me even if they could afford because if I really wanna work as a runner, the compensation package have to be in line with my day job remuneration package.

I urge you to do your homework before you argue with me ... As the saying goes “One mountain is higher than another mountain ...” ��
Homework no homework, argument no argument, there is no right or wrong. License or no license, .... (I am borrowing the tone of master Wu Gui in Kung Fu Panda. Haha he actually said there is no accident, and also he said there is no good news or bad news it is just news)

To me, GL is a place where I don’t expect AV knocking on my door to raid. Maybe spot check, which is very seldom. Other times is my forgetfulness to leave the car key at reception. I get the knocking when some other bro try to leave and my car blocking

I am a long patron of Health Spa in the past. Also no feeling of being raided, until one time AV meant business. During that time, I remember Dragon moved to Tanjong Pagar Amara, but I really scared to go as the wind was so strong. Also my fav Porsche quit too, but I really did not go. Really all HC close down which my fav Marina or Dragon closed. I also tried various FLs, I also sometimes worry about the raiding to catch OKT, deport FL whatever. 123 said it is not illegal, but I just don’t want to be in that situation. So ah Pek switch to Geylang, be it tolerated, licensed ... to me can honk with some ease of mind.

Let’s not get too technical too much with laws technical paper work etc

Focus on WL, or talk about something else man, la.
Old 14-05-2020, 01:07 AM
Samster

Quote:
Homework no homework, argument no argument, there is no right or wrong. License or no license, .... (I am borrowing the tons of master Wu Gui in Kung Fu Panda. Haha he actually said there is no accident)

To me, GL is a place where I don’t expect AV knocking on my door to raid. Maybe spot check, which is very seldom. Other times is my forgetfulness to leave the car key at reception. I get the knocking when some other bro try to leave.

I am a long patron of Health Spa in the past. Also no feeling of being raided, until one time AV meant business. Really all HC close down which my fav Marina or Dragon closed. I also tried various FLs, I also sometimes worry about the raiding to catch OKT, deport FL whatever. 123 said it is not illegal, but I just don’t want to be in that situation. So ah Pek go Geylang, be it tolerated, licensed ... to me can honk with some ease of mind.

Let’s not get too technical too much with laws technical paper work etc

Focus on WL, or talk about something else man, la.
Talking about Dragon spa, I have experienced raid by AV once but fortunately the ML, JJ (a pretty Malaysian lass) have not started the sleazy part as I was only being massaged for 2-3 mins ... hence, both of us were safe. All masseuses have to assemble outside and produced their permits (white card) ... I remember Dragon spa would play the Hawaii Five-O theme when the AV arrived to warn everyone to do the necessary ... 🤣

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 14-05-2020, 01:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1565 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15184 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: What is the qualification for OKTs?

Hawaii five O at DFS means high alert

Didn’t know HC same pattern

East side HC normally full lighting for all massage rooms
Old 14-05-2020, 01:29 AM
Samster

Quote:
Talking about Dragon spa, I have experienced raid by AV once but fortunately the ML, JJ (a pretty Malaysian lass) have not started the sleazy part as I was only being massaged for 2-3 mins ... hence, both of us were safe. All masseuses have to assemble outside and produced their permits (white card) ... I remember Dragon spa would play the Hawaii Five-O theme when the AV arrived to warn everyone to do the necessary ... 🤣
My first experience with Marina south is Chanel, my god she is very pretty and one heck of a service ML. Queue 7 days in computer system.
Slowly went to other ML can’t wait too long.
Second ML left me a long impression is Porsche, looking like Sami Cheng. I RTF her almost every time. JJ I think I have tried, can’t recall if same era as Porsche. That time got Ribena and Carnation as my backup if Porsche on leave.

Other places I been is Lexon in Balmoral Ice. Prince - December which I also can vaguely remember. Bugis I can’t remember already. Maybe got to see if SBF got retain all the posts. Haha and I have not the experience of getting raid.
Old 14-05-2020, 01:35 AM
SamSter

Quote:

To me, GL is a place where I don’t expect AV knocking on my door to raid. Maybe spot check, which is very seldom.
This is a very reasonable view which is in line with the fact that as men get older, they want convenience and do not have the appetite for excitement and thrills. Besides being budget, this is the other attraction for Ah Peks and there is really nothing wrong with it. When you're younger you prefer a sports car - legal but dangerous, the best ride when driving but uncomfortable and impractical. When you're older, you take a sedan. FL is like sports car and GL is like a sedan. Not many Ah Peks continue to fight their age and drive sports car. I strongly don't encourage Ah Peks to switch to FL. Frankly, they are too old and uncool and not suitable for them. If you're 50 and above, you look like an ass at youngster disco. KTV better for you.

Like I said, GL is for Ah Peks. Leave FL for those younger or young at heart to chiong. You happy, I happy.
Old 14-05-2020, 01:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1565 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15184 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: What is the qualification for OKTs?

Fatt Gor you very lucky guy

All beautiful sashimi cum no AV

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1