The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 28-04-2016, 07:12 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
bellross deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Exclamation

Dear Bros,

I am new to sammyboy but not new as a chiongster.

Had been active since 2010 and hence know a few of the okts of legal houses.

Just last week, one of them told me that they would like to hire me as a Freelance FR writer for them. The job is simple, I am supposed to write fake FRs for him.

I have this concern here as I read the threads, I noticed some senior samsters cautioning about promotional activities for legal GL houses.

One bro mentioned that it is not legal for okt to advertise for their houses.

Another mentioned that it is not legal to write fake FR to promote the houses.

I would just like to know, if I were to write fake FR in return for being paid a fixed monthly salary by the okt, will I get into trouble with the anti Vice or the police.

I am confused because I see so many Fake FRs written by paid writers floating all in the forum

Pls advise me

Last edited by comm; 28-04-2016 at 07:42 AM.
Old 28-04-2016, 10:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 10
Totallyuseless deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Offered / Hired by okt to write Fake FR

Just write and post...
Those who read will define it as real or fake FR
But dun write till so high in the sky that no one believe
Me passing by nia
Old 28-04-2016, 10:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7010 / Power: 16
Mr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond repute

Maybe u r unhappy with the services to come up with such speculations and rumours.

Talk cock and fart all come through the same breath. TCSS and be Happy!
说话和放屁都是一样的,一口气而以,开心就好!

Don't talk to me abt love, dreams, i don't need these in my life
别跟我谈理想,戒了,本少爷DJ想干嘛就干嘛去。。

正妹我最爱 DJ 妹妹 collection
Old 28-04-2016, 11:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 959 / Power: 15
fapfapfap is a splendid one to beholdfapfapfap is a splendid one to beholdfapfapfap is a splendid one to beholdfapfapfap is a splendid one to beholdfapfapfap is a splendid one to beholdfapfapfap is a splendid one to beholdfapfapfap is a splendid one to beholdfapfapfap is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by bellross View Post
Dear Bros,

Just last week, one of them told me that they would like to hire me as a Freelance FR writer for them. The job is simple, I am supposed to write fake FRs for him.

I have this concern here as I read the threads, I noticed some senior samsters cautioning about promotional activities for legal GL houses.

I would just like to know, if I were to write fake FR in return for being paid a fixed monthly salary by the okt, will I get into trouble with the anti Vice or the police.

I am confused because I see so many Fake FRs written by paid writers floating all in the forum

Pls advise me
If the OKT is willing to pay for fake FRs, why not ask him to use that money instead to either get better girls, or improve the service? That will get real FRs from more different bros.

The problem with fake FRs is that they are not believable, especially when bad FRs mysteriously disappear after a short while.
Old 28-04-2016, 12:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 9
hornyunclez deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by fapfapfap View Post
If the OKT is willing to pay for fake FRs, why not ask him to use that money instead to either get better girls, or improve the service? That will get real FRs from more different bros.

The problem with fake FRs is that they are not believable, especially when bad FRs mysteriously disappear after a short while.
I couldn't agree more with you bro.

If only the OKTs who do this spend all the money and efort to find much better girls, or in the senior bros' terms, "higher tier" girls, then these probems will be averted.

I remember senior bros saying that in Macau and Dongguan the standar of girls are like the "Tier II" standard and in GL nowadays it's Tier III or even IV.

I don't know what kind of benchmark those senior bros use, but the fact that we might be 2 tiers below macau and dongguan is so sad...
Old 28-04-2016, 12:11 PM
Samster (A)

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1785 / Power: 21
pussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Dear Bros,

Pls advise me
Chun BOH? The timing you write this thread is quite uncanny. I hope you are not making this up. There are so many active Bros in this forum, and this stupid OKT asked an inactive account and Low pointer newbie like you to post fake FR? To be honest, Your fake FR won't be worth very much.

Why don't you sexposed whichever OKT had purportedly offered to pay you for the fake FRs, so that Bros will finally know if anyone is really putting fake FRs all over?
Old 28-04-2016, 09:41 PM
Samster (M)

bellross deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by t4buzhsy View Post
Chun BOH? The timing you write this thread is quite uncanny. I hope you are not making this up. There are so many active Bros in this forum, and this stupid OKT asked an inactive account and Low pointer newbie like you to post fake FR? To be honest, Your fake FR won't be worth very much.

Why don't you sexposed whichever OKT had purportedly offered to pay you for the fake FRs, so that Bros will finally know if anyone is really putting fake FRs all over?
one the okt of lorong 16 and 18
Old 29-04-2016, 03:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1979 / Power: 14
今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future

active since 2010,
joint date apr 2016.
plot twist, paid by okt to claim that another okt ask him to write fake FR.
Old 29-04-2016, 05:51 PM

My Reputation: Points: 1703 / Power: 0
korean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by 今晚打老虎. View Post
active since 2010,
joint date apr 2016.
plot twist, paid by okt to claim that another okt ask him to write fake FR.
obviously is peter enemy....somehow tat maxy aso quite anti peter though
Old 29-04-2016, 10:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 138 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5086 / Power: 11
phelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond repute

That is something new to me.
Old 01-05-2016, 08:06 AM
Samster (M)

borderswall deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Dear Bros,

Pls advise me
so good a lobang....

how much he pay you?
Old 02-05-2016, 04:22 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 0
Mayan is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMayan is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by phelps View Post
That is something new to me.
Actually has been going on for many years. A few years ago I was also asked by an OKT who was a friend of a friend to write FRs for his house girls. But he only offered me $10 for each FR whereas my friend got $20 for each of his FRs. I declined to write and furthermore I never liked his house girls and never patronized them so I wouldn't know what to write.
Old 02-05-2016, 06:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 197 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 462 / Power: 15
squiggle is a glorious beacon of lightsquiggle is a glorious beacon of lightsquiggle is a glorious beacon of lightsquiggle is a glorious beacon of lightsquiggle is a glorious beacon of light

Even if really have, they will be just as useless it is supposed to be, as the customers will look at the girls for their looks first before the action even start. You can lie whatever you want, but when the real thing comes, you cannot hide it away.
Old 03-05-2016, 03:23 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 184 / Power: 0
CTOA3954 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCTOA3954 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayan View Post
Actually has been going on for many years. A few years ago I was also asked by an OKT who was a friend of a friend to write FRs for his house girls. But he only offered me $10 for each FR whereas my friend got $20 for each of his FRs. I declined to write and furthermore I never liked his house girls and never patronized them so I wouldn't know what to write.
Your OKT friend so stingy one. I was offered $30.00 for each FR written but I got no time to do it. Better money driving my taxi
Old 03-05-2016, 07:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 974 / Power: 20
geelang is a splendid one to beholdgeelang is a splendid one to beholdgeelang is a splendid one to beholdgeelang is a splendid one to beholdgeelang is a splendid one to beholdgeelang is a splendid one to beholdgeelang is a splendid one to beholdgeelang is a splendid one to behold

I will write for a free bonk.
Just like blogger, I will indicate it is an OKT invite. Hehe
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1