The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 07-12-2014, 07:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 19
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute
Re: L16 h69

Quote:
Originally Posted by Herich View Post
1pm. imo, the best is this house is xiaobing. nice fair and flawless bod with slim legs. service was consistent. upped her many times liao but have moved on to new dishes elsewhere.
So what new dishes have you moved on to? Can share info about the new dishes?
Old 07-12-2014, 08:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 157 / Power: 20
Herich is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHerich is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
So what new dishes have you moved on to? Can share info about the new dishes?
Will share with bros about nice old dishes la.. as for new dishes... muz wait till I 吃腻了 mah... .. also believe most FRs are written only after one have moved on...
Old 07-12-2014, 08:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 19
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Herich View Post
Will share with bros about nice old dishes la.. as for new dishes... muz wait till I 吃腻了 mah... .. also believe most FRs are written only after one have moved on...p
Is it? How you came to such a conclusion?

Can PM me the new dishes lah.

If don't share here, wait the girl not enough business then go back early also no good ma...
Old 07-12-2014, 09:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1370 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allanooi View Post
Quite pop ave 10 session lol
In fact I am quite surprised too when Jia Jia's OKT told me she averages 10 sessions per day ...And there are a few punters who booked her for a few sessions ... It must be the "chemistry" thingy which one would usually find it hard to fathom ... I don't mind her personality, physique and looks but her armpit hair turned me off ...

Those WLs who can do more than 10 sessions, you better beware because it is almost impossible to achieve more than 10 sessions per day even if they work 12 hours daily ... The only way to do that is, she cuts corner and complete the session less than 45 mins or so ... I know in the past, 1G Miko @ 54A liked to do that ... I saw her clients came out within 30-35 mins ... Bwahahaha ... Another way is, the WL's Mr Sponsor buys her time ...

Ding Ding @ L0819 is also very hard to book outside her shop these days ... Most of her regulars now need to queue at her shop ... A few of my pals are her regulars and they all agree ...

Ex WLs like Lady @ 1803, Nana @ 1803, Jenny @ 54A, 3G Lulu @ 54A, Meihui @ 54A, 1G Miko @ 54A, Ella @ 54A, SK @ WH06, BMW @ 24M13, Nico @ 1610 and the present Nana @ 54A, etc. made history in GL ... These are The ang pais of the ang pais ...

My Personal FR Thread:

Last edited by max_priest; 07-12-2014 at 10:26 PM.
Old 07-12-2014, 11:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 239 / Power: 11
sammysammy12345 is a Helpful and Caring Samstersammysammy12345 is a Helpful and Caring Samstersammysammy12345 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Wow.. looks like quite an active discussion on this house

Have to agree on the solid service provided at this house (on top of the naughty-sounding house number ) - some houses' OKTs do display some 'dissatisfaction' when you pass on their house girls, but you won't get any of that here.

From my understanding this house opens at 12 noon until 1am.. the in-house girls appear at 1pm. You can order takeaway from other houses between 12 to 1 - or if you know who you want from this house, you can request for her to come down early for you.

As for Jiajia, another bro has already noted that she debuted in late September. As always, of course to each his own, but I don't think you'll be dissatisfied if you like the tall, slim, long-hair look. No doubt her service can improve (there are others like Yang Yang who have undoubtedly better 'skills') but I think she can only get better especially with the feedback from her RTF'ers.

If she does indeed average 8-10 per day, with only 12 working hours per day, I think it's already about as much as they can realistically work on a daily basis! And, importantly, I haven't been shortchanged time-wise on my trips to see her... YET!

My next 'target' in this house will be Mei-Qi.. she likes to dress in this OL-looking attire that really flips my switch, and she has this really fair skin as well..
Old 13-12-2014, 01:48 PM
Samster

sammysammy12345 is a Helpful and Caring Samstersammysammy12345 is a Helpful and Caring Samstersammysammy12345 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Jiajia's first day back at work after code red today (saturday).. Heading down
Old 28-02-2015, 11:37 AM
Samster

Had a look at the 11 newbies working at this house yesterday.. will be giving this 广东妹 called 雪韩 a try later today based on my bro's recommendation! Will report in on the quality of the new babes when I can
Old 02-03-2015, 02:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 20
Jame deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

我昨晚过来1649找cherry,但是老板说要等。我大概等了半个小时、见到一个很漂亮,皮肤白白的女孩 子出来,我猜应该是她,最后果然是cherry,接着她就带我去房间,她很活泼,笑容相当甜,也很亲切,接 着就帮我脱衣服洗澡,她脱完衣服后,简直更美了,虽然不是很高,但是身材相当完美,粉红色的乳头又坚挺,身 材比例很好,很有女朋友的感觉,让我印象很深刻的是她下面相当的紧,又漂亮,在床上她很配合,我一直觉得意 犹未尽,下次我一定还会找回她,希望她不要那么早走。
Old 02-03-2015, 03:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Revel4mour deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hey bros, so what's the roster like post cny so far? Amy old timers left? Any new ones are good?
Old 12-03-2015, 12:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
ArmyouM deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Name: jiao jiao
House: 1669, near Guillemard Rd
Height :162cm tall
Boobs: A+ brown nipples
Province: Shanxi if i still remember
Time in GL: Less than 2 weeks
She sported long hair quite fair complexion, selling point is her nice lips. Beware of her selective with customers especially providng services.

I was fortunate once door closes we lips kiss and then follows by more frenching, she helps me to undress then showers she rub her pussy against my man hood and then we continues speaking french until we both dried up.

When i lied down she jump towards me and say lao gong wo lai le. Her hand massages is not bad but due to her skinny hand not much strength, anyway she does well.

Then I turn over she instantly kiss my nipples and then she dived south to my didi, she does nice slow bbbj not much power but seeing her pretty face doing it felt satisfied liao..
Then comes my turn I started doing the tongueful and she really moans and enjoy to her maximum. She kept begging me to shaft my didi into her wet reddish pussy.Wow can she really enjoys it until she cum.
Rtf, why not until i finish my round with newbies, KC quite power beware and very talktative, as i earlier mentioned selective woth service, make your own decisions and enjoy.
Old 14-08-2015, 11:34 AM
Samster

4 new girls just arrived in Singapore.. should be able to start work in about 10 days' time.. looks full of potential
Old 25-08-2015, 01:20 PM
Samster

Just got news that the 4 new girls have received their yellow card and are able to start work today (25th August).

1 of them is on Code Red, and the other 3 will be starting work later in the afternoon. Will have more intel for all bros here after checking it out later today
Old 08-09-2015, 11:42 AM
Samster

It appears that of the 4 new girls at this house, 1 has already left.. here's the lowdown on the 3 newbies working here:

1) Rong Rong 蓉蓉 - a slim, leggy, above-average height chick who's quite pretty IMHO,

2) Fang Fang 芳芳 - this WL apparently has prior experience in the flesh trade, tried her out already and has pretty great service she's bigger-sized than the other 2 newbies but not overly so,

3) Lin Lin 琳琳 - this one's got a rather exotic look, only managed to see her once as I believe she was on code red the rest of the week.

This house still has (I believe) 5 girls from the previous batch.. worth a shot checking it out if you're interested in new arrivals.
Old 19-03-2016, 02:16 AM
Samster

A quick update on one of my favourite houses in GL -

8 new girls have arrived and are receiving their card on this coming Tuesday, able to start work. I saw a few of them and there are at least 2-3 pretty ones, and one tall leggy chicky No idea on their names yet however.

This house has one of the cleanest and most comfortable rooms in GL imo, and great service to boot. Even if you're not eyeing one of their house girls, this is a good place to bonk your favorite girl from another house (no black looks like those you get from other OKTs when you tell em you're not taking their house gal).
Old 22-03-2016, 06:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1081 / Power: 20
adonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud of

Hi ArmyouM. When u FRd that Jiao Jiao likes to rub her vulva against your penis, it's not safe. She might get pregnant n there's a risk of STDs spreading.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1