The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster

Notices

FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Monte29 Image
Monte29 Finest from the Land of Smiles

User Tag List
AdaJackson, Amber, applejeery, carina, cumSluttAlicia, darkdesireswith, denisee, desiree4u, Elecher, everina, HannahEvelle, irishaarabia, LunaLuvxo, MermaidGirl, MsWinry, Petitebelle, Prettyflora, princessTiara, queenie, Quennie, rssg, Samanthanaughty, sexhouse, sexhouse69, Summerscent

Old 03-05-2016, 10:04 AM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3468 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108382 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Great Bonks

Disclaimer
This FR consists of 2 parts and is based on my own true encounter; you may not have the same view point as me. Hope it will assist u to making a choice.
Part 1: Overview

Background
“Lily was from Jawa. This is not her first trip and first time working in SG. I missed the boat to book her the other time when she was around.

Stable details

In fact, for those who frequently Indo ladies, you guy should know this stable is not new as it been around for quite some time. They have been up and down for this stable. I think the operation is not base in SG, that why there a bit lag some time. The operator was friendly but not very experience as i think he or she need to improve on the co-ordinating part. Other than that, the rest was ok. Overall the arrangement was hassle free and went through in an orderly manner. I am very satisfied with the arrangement. Kudos for the efforts!!!

Lady

The pics is original, none edited. The accuracy of Lily pics compare with her real person was 100%. I have no doubt about that

Look: (GOOD!!!)
She has the typically innocent next door like of indon minah look. She wears medium make-up. She is petite, super light weight and has long straight hair. I personally do not consider her an SYT but still look attractive, sexy and seductive.

Stable other lady comments
I have no comment on this, because i do not get happen to bump into other ladies or see other ladies from this stable.

Bonk Details
Date of Bonk: 02 May 2016
Time of Action: 1830 hrs
Accommodation: nice and quite good hotel, no much comment to protect stable
Location: tiny part of sg, I have no comment. Pls check with stable directly
Total Shot taken: 2 X solid FJ
Position tried: Riding, missionary,doggie, carry bonk
Room's Condition: small, cosy and spacious.
Toilet Condition: small and and good condition, other will depend on place they have

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 03-05-2016, 10:05 AM
Veteran Samster

Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Part 2: Action

This is how the fun begin……

Lily Stats
Breast: small but soft and nice to squeeze, erected nipple when horny
Body: super short, thin, tight and slim
Skin tone: consider dark to me
Ass: nice shape
Pussy: trimmed almost till shave
Legs: sexy thigh
Pussy: Wet
Tattoo: No

Ice- Breaking
Communication: simple english, behasa
Chemistry level: willing to please
KC level: very high
GFE feel: feel like fucking a young school gal
Characteristic: friendly, chatty and happy go lucky with no worries type

Sextistics
Massage: never try, never do
Foreplay: very automatic and also last very long
Frenching: a while only and with some light kissing
Fingering: inserted two finger in and she get very wet
Catbath: nibble, licking and sucking my nipple hard
BBBJ: super deep throat and skillful, she slowly lick my shaft up and down and sucking your balls hard
CIM: not sure she provides, but never try
Moaning: soft innocent moan
Moan Volume: mid high
Facial Expression In FJ: innocent look
Fj: did a few positions, and she was responsive
AJ: no

Verdict
She is the hardworking type. She has no complaints and is patient in serving you. Those looking for service, she is sure worth the money to try. Those who have not yet tried her, quickly make a booking now.

Comments
Please treat her nicely and gently with care.

Hope my experience will give u guy a much more detail information on the service that you can expect.

Thanks for your time and patient for reading my long FR

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Old 03-05-2016, 12:37 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1501 / Power: 19
conquest9 has a brilliant futureconquest9 has a brilliant futureconquest9 has a brilliant futureconquest9 has a brilliant futureconquest9 has a brilliant futureconquest9 has a brilliant futureconquest9 has a brilliant futureconquest9 has a brilliant futureconquest9 has a brilliant futureconquest9 has a brilliant futureconquest9 has a brilliant future

Have to say that I always enjoyed Bro Naka Timo's FRs... nice graphics to help visualise what happened... Thanks bro! Sorry cannot up your points anymore, but then again, you already a lot of points liao heh
Old 03-05-2016, 10:14 PM
Veteran Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by conquest9 View Post
Have to say that I always enjoyed Bro Naka Timo's FRs... nice graphics to help visualise what happened... Thanks bro! Sorry cannot up your points anymore, but then again, you already a lot of points liao heh
Thanks for the compliment. FR may varies from different readers. It just serve as a guidance and judgement. It is meant for reference only.

Have a nice day.

Old 04-05-2016, 12:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 556 / Power: 9
shadowalker is a name known to allshadowalker is a name known to allshadowalker is a name known to allshadowalker is a name known to allshadowalker is a name known to allshadowalker is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naka_Timo View Post
Thanks for the compliment. FR may varies from different readers. It just serve as a guidance and judgement. It is meant for reference only.

Have a nice day.
Nice fr bro! U tried chika?

Any bro fr on chika and the new ah lian chella?
Old 04-05-2016, 01:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
jayden3589 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

lol very nice FR bro
Old 04-05-2016, 07:45 AM
Veteran Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowalker View Post
Nice fr bro! U tried chika?

Any bro fr on chika and the new ah lian chella?
No, never try chika. Been aiming lily for quite some time already. Since she is back, just go before missing again.

Old 05-05-2016, 01:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 433 / Power: 10
Bret is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBret is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBret is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBret is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBret is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Read about AsianFL lily, wanna to have a school gal experience so book her to try.

Sharing my experience with her here.

Looks
Normal, Sweet and innocent gal-next-door look with some dimple

Body
Petite, Slim well figure.

Boobs
Size = B cup

Shower
Showers are nothing fancy

Pussy
Clean hygenic and healthy looking. no smell
Sensitive = Very
Tight = Yes
Wetness Level = HIGH
Fingering = NA

BBBJ
Suction = Good Control.
Techniques = Hands, tongue eye contact
Stamina = Good
Feeling = Sensational
CIM = NA

GFE
Hugging = Like lover
Frenching = passionate
Cuddling = Yes
Feeling = GFE HIGH

FJ
Tightness = Yes
Use of KY = No
Sex positions = 3, spoon, missionary and doggie
Moans = not fake
Attitude = Accomodating, responsive , Friendly
Feeling = Statisfied
No. of shots = 2

Overall
Feeling = Good like 1st time experience
Tips = Yes

Thanks
Old 05-05-2016, 05:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 313 / Power: 16
sads is one of the Best!sads is one of the Best!sads is one of the Best!sads is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bret View Post
Read about AsianFL lily, wanna to have a school gal experience so book her to try.

Sharing my experience with her here.

Looks
Normal, Sweet and innocent gal-next-door look with some dimple

Body
Petite, Slim well figure.

Boobs
Size = B cup

Shower
Showers are nothing fancy

Pussy
Clean hygenic and healthy looking. no smell
Sensitive = Very
Tight = Yes
Wetness Level = HIGH
Fingering = NA

BBBJ
Suction = Good Control.
Techniques = Hands, tongue eye contact
Stamina = Good
Feeling = Sensational
CIM = NA

GFE
Hugging = Like lover
Frenching = passionate
Cuddling = Yes
Feeling = GFE HIGH

FJ
Tightness = Yes
Use of KY = No
Sex positions = 3, spoon, missionary and doggie
Moans = not fake
Attitude = Accomodating, responsive , Friendly
Feeling = Statisfied
No. of shots = 2

Overall
Feeling = Good like 1st time experience
Tips = Yes

Thanks
Wah, you guys were lucky. I had Riri from the same stable and only had covered bj and asking me whether I'm done every 5 sec while pumping, not to mention no fingering and painting. Chika looks good; will wait for any FR before diving in haha
Old 05-05-2016, 06:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
boimanz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

will try chika later. Was told that Lily is not free at the moment so bro asiafl recommended chika.

will update you bros soon.

Wish me luck!
Old 06-05-2016, 12:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 182 / Power: 20
e777 is a Helpful and Caring Samstere777 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

there is a great brunette gal gives very good bbbj and good service. very horny and easy to please too. her name is sara. bros who wanna try let me know
Old 07-05-2016, 01:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 426 / Power: 16
kal79 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkal79 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkal79 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkal79 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkal79 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by e777 View Post
there is a great brunette gal gives very good bbbj and good service. very horny and easy to please too. her name is sara. bros who wanna try let me know
can share contact?
Old 08-05-2016, 12:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 526 / Power: 21
xlr8 is a glorious beacon of lightxlr8 is a glorious beacon of lightxlr8 is a glorious beacon of lightxlr8 is a glorious beacon of lightxlr8 is a glorious beacon of lightxlr8 is a glorious beacon of light

Bro pls share sara contact, prefer brunette to blondes
Old 08-05-2016, 08:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20100 / Power: 19
sailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by xlr8 View Post
Bro pls share sara contact, prefer brunette to blondes
I love brunette's, blondes , redheads .... ALL of them !! Upzzz you Bro XLR8 : Huat arh from Sailsingapore !

==================================

Best Hi-class Female SEX gif thread ever !! Mainly SEXY YOUNG ASIAN

YOU WILL BE AMAZED with 2,155+ pages !!

https://www.sammyboyforum.com/showth...1966&page=2157

NO waiting list : 3+ please !
Old 17-05-2016, 12:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 164 / Power: 11
juztoobad is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjuztoobad is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Anyone tried naomy?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1