The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster

Notices

FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Monte29 Image
Monte29 Finest from the Land of Smiles

User Tag List
Amber, applejeery, carina, cumSluttAlicia, darkdesireswith, denisee, desiree4u, Elecher, everina, HannahEvelle, irishaarabia, LunaLuvxo, MermaidGirl, MsWinry, Petitebelle, Prettyflora, princessTiara, queenie, Quennie, rssg, Samanthanaughty, sexhouse, sexhouse69, Summerscent, Xelda

Old 19-04-2020, 05:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 123 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1057 / Power: 15
Gesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud of
Re: Great Bonks

Tried the Austrian lady. She's voluptuous, super friendly and her service was fantastic. Money well spent!
Old 19-04-2020, 10:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4257 / Power: 13
rey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gesch View Post
Tried the Austrian lady. She's voluptuous, super friendly and her service was fantastic. Money well spent!
Glad to hear that she provides good service.
Could be a prospect for me ...
Old 20-04-2020, 11:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 500 / Power: 9
fuckjedi is a glorious beacon of lightfuckjedi is a glorious beacon of lightfuckjedi is a glorious beacon of lightfuckjedi is a glorious beacon of lightfuckjedi is a glorious beacon of lightfuckjedi is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Bro, give us more details!

From what I see in her pictures, she looks stunning.

Am considering her or Caroline so any FR is helpful.

Thanks bro 👍🏻
Old 21-04-2020, 11:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
Mike_1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

SNS Andrea
Give this girl a miss. Her attitude is bad.

SNS Armin
Wouldn't go wrong with her. Excellent personality. Eager to please.
Old 22-04-2020, 09:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 123 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1057 / Power: 15
Gesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike_1 View Post
SNS Andrea
Give this girl a miss. Her attitude is bad.
Again YMMV. She was friendly during my visit and it was a pleasant bonk. But at 182cm she's a bit too tall and lanky for me.
Old 22-04-2020, 11:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
Amanster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Majority of the ladies in dome 3 stays in hotel right?
Any tips to enter the premises without any detection?
Old 23-04-2020, 09:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
bluejack deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Gotta stop the inflated rate at some point http://adam.curry.com/art/1371597075_XpnHkVPC.html
Old 28-04-2020, 11:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
syaoran deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any FR on kelly from modelforyou?
Old 28-04-2020, 01:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
jacksonwagyu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amanster View Post
Majority of the ladies in dome 3 stays in hotel right?
Any tips to enter the premises without any detection?
For hotels, I don't dare to try unless you drive into the carpark. For the apartments, you need to walk in via the carpark. But must do it discreetly.
Old 29-04-2020, 04:01 PM
Samster (eP)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1218 / Power: 14
VDKR has much to be proud ofVDKR has much to be proud ofVDKR has much to be proud ofVDKR has much to be proud ofVDKR has much to be proud ofVDKR has much to be proud ofVDKR has much to be proud ofVDKR has much to be proud ofVDKR has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
when you are damn suay, no matter how secretive how stealthy you think you managed to make your way into the room... after a while came the door knocking or room phone ringing. There is something call cctv. and it depending if someone is sleeping at their job or not.
Happened to you?
Old 29-04-2020, 06:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 332 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2062 / Power: 12
TheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by VDKR View Post
Happened to you?
Didn't happen to me. But happened to a FL from Dome 1 I saw before CB measures set in. Two customers that day in her hotel, third customer come only half an hour into session they kena door knock and she was "expelled" within the next half an hour.

How I found out? The OKT and the girl told me the next time I went to RTF her. Coincidentally it was the day before CB measures were fully implemented too.

The Lannisters Send Their Regards.
Old 29-04-2020, 10:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Simjay deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Not only that, if suay suay, the news will publish your name a d age when you get caught. Today the 65 years old kanna.
Old 30-04-2020, 09:27 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 390 / Power: 0
touringlolita is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertouringlolita is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertouringlolita is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertouringlolita is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Arrow Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
AGREE with you. she is FANTASTIC!!!
Will be seeing her soon again
Old 09-05-2020, 12:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 9
heartlock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheIdesOfMarch View Post
Didn't happen to me. But happened to a FL from Dome 1 I saw before CB measures set in. Two customers that day in her hotel, third customer come only half an hour into session they kena door knock and she was "expelled" within the next half an hour.

How I found out? The OKT and the girl told me the next time I went to RTF her. Coincidentally it was the day before CB measures were fully implemented too.
how to expelled? got back door
Old 09-05-2020, 04:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 14
countryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant future

CCTV is everywhere.. U cannot escape.
The security will know which room u going to and whatever activity is going on. It's only a matter if they want to follow up!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1