The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 17-12-2019, 09:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 350 / Power: 16
apojaja is a living Saint! - you won't find betterapojaja is a living Saint! - you won't find betterapojaja is a living Saint! - you won't find betterapojaja is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: L16h6

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBigBadBird View Post
Some gals feel DFK only meant for their 小狼狗 hence everything can do except this

Nowadays sometimes i might not feel the mood to cum if don’t have DFK to sustain the passion
Maybe getting old

😬
Same ah bro, no dfk sian 1/2 liao, Sometimes I just call it off, order another girl haha.
Old 17-12-2019, 09:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 241 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1347 / Power: 7
MrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
use dental dam
No fluid exchange no feel
😅
Recent:T-Violet,Bobo,Scarlet,Jijee,Jam,Clara,Jane,Maxi, Jinny,Sailor,Larissa,Chloe,Mars,Cupcake,Chilli,Dre am, Orange,Cartier,Mango,Porsche,Notti,Wasabi,Pui,Ju-Ne,Ida,Kitty,Benz;V-Versace,Isabel,Rose,NaRa, Queenie,Natasha,Vanessa;PRC WLs-Grace,莎莎,Mandy,菲菲,小小,婷婷,美美,洋洋,露露,小苹果,佳佳,法拉利,七七,雪儿, 小雪
Old 17-12-2019, 10:03 PM
Samster

MrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by apojaja View Post
Same ah bro, no dfk sian 1/2 liao, Sometimes I just call it off, order another girl haha.
Wow
Don’t waste lah
Next time call me to finish off

😅
Recent:T-Violet,Bobo,Scarlet,Jijee,Jam,Clara,Jane,Maxi, Jinny,Sailor,Larissa,Chloe,Mars,Cupcake,Chilli,Dre am, Orange,Cartier,Mango,Porsche,Notti,Wasabi,Pui,Ju-Ne,Ida,Kitty,Benz;V-Versace,Isabel,Rose,NaRa, Queenie,Natasha,Vanessa;PRC WLs-Grace,莎莎,Mandy,菲菲,小小,婷婷,美美,洋洋,露露,小苹果,佳佳,法拉利,七七,雪儿, 小雪
Old 17-12-2019, 10:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5241 / Power: 19
joker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I am ok with girls not furnishing dfk, its their choice and i respect it. Just dont rtf nia I was curious because this girl in question lick calves, lick asshole, lick armpit, lick between my toes but die die dont dfk. Then I just very weird how come all these places can lick, but dfk she find disgusting. Was just curious but it came out offensively
Actually same for me lor.
Normally, no DFK I will not RTF unless ........

Unless the WL is so impressive and score high in all areas then I will RTF becos my didi still hungry for her.

For me, in current GL today, excluding those who went back to PRC, only Angel score high in all areas and DFK well.
But she is almost impossible to get without advance booking.

Others who come close to her lose out becos of A boobs or fake boobs.

Please PM me if I had missed you out.
Old 17-12-2019, 10:10 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by joker88 View Post
Actually same for me lor.
Normally, no DFK I will not RTF unless ........

Unless the WL is so impressive and score high in all areas then I will RTF becos my didi still hungry for her.

For me, in current GL today, excluding those who went back to PRC, only Angel score high in all areas and DFK well.
But she is almost impossible to get without advance booking.

Others who come close to her lose out becos of A boobs or fake boobs.
Somehow I don’t feel the extra oomph from Angel when I tried her when she first came, even though she offered DFK
Looks wise, I prefer other other gals’ looks

Usual caveats on looks and chemistry apply.

😅
Old 17-12-2019, 10:11 PM
Samster

joker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
you should have told your angmo friend that you are licking WL cunt
I think he will fall off from his chair and vommit. Haha......

Quote:
Some gals feel DFK only meant for their 小狼狗 hence everything can do except this

Nowadays sometimes i might not feel the mood to cum if don’t have DFK to sustain the passion
Maybe getting old

��
Quote:
Same for many bros la.
I will try to call my regular to join in the fun and let the earlier WL go when her time is up.
DFK my regular and tarma during the overlapping time period.

Quote:
Wow
Don’t waste lah
Next time call me to finish off

��
Same for me la.

Call me to take over.

Dun waste la.

Old 17-12-2019, 10:14 PM
SamSter

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1053 / Power: 0
JuicyG has much to be proud ofJuicyG has much to be proud ofJuicyG has much to be proud ofJuicyG has much to be proud ofJuicyG has much to be proud ofJuicyG has much to be proud ofJuicyG has much to be proud ofJuicyG has much to be proud of

Quote:
1606 Bai Yang, Ah May, Tong Tong and all but 2 of the WLs in 2036 said they find it cheap and disgusting to DFK their customers.

Well, it is their call.

It is up to them how they wan to conduct their biz.
Hello brudda Joker88, the below samster said he deeply french TT wor. Le siong sin boh ah? He oso said if wanna deep french TT, u must hav quality like him wor.

Las time 2033 Mei Le said she hate the below clown. He used $$$ to try to make her gian and oso he promised to write FR for her to make her famous. Mei Le said no need at all. She neber allow him to french or kiss her. Lol! When he FR WL, he FR himself more. I read oredi dun laugh or cry. But I alwaste fall Zzzz. LOL!

Kumsiah FR brudda!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DPOWER View Post
Bonked Tong Tong (Hse 1606) for the 1st time, today.

2. She was flirtatious , behaved coquettishly, in a very horny, slutty manner, really activated my beast mode .......the nice erotic moanings, the rise of her body temperature making her whole body being warm, with her warm hands caressing my face, neck, back, waist, my shoulders, my butt......so nice, like warm water flowing ......at the same time kissing her face, ear, neck, erotic frenching ........coupled with dick thrustings ......and my two hands holding her ears to facilitate my frenching ......so shiok .......made me feel like uttering " YES, YES, YES" ......LOL, but i didnt as was busy frenching her.

3. Initially she said no frenching and avoiding me when both in standing. She said that was her usual style and at most lip pecking only. But later, when i bonked her furiously making her whole body hot and behaving in slutty erotic manner, we started to french with tongue fight. She also rolled out her tongue, upon my request, to be sucked by me. I asked her to give me 2 loads of her saliva. I swallowed it. Then i also returned one big load to her, but i saw most oozed out from her mouth as she was not ready for this kind of thing, lol.

BTW, i must say that its extremely difficult for Bros to french her. If frenching is a Must to u, then u can pass her.
Why i could french her ? Go read the reason No. 2 and 3
i shared why An An allowed me to raw her as per my previous posting. Its Chemistry. At this pt, probably many bros are pointing the middle finger at me ......lol......knn this fucking 厚颜无耻 DP ......but seriously, dont say that i never warn u on her strong rejection on frenching because not everyone has my quality No. 2 out of the 4 mentioned qualities.

Today bonked Tong Tong, tok kong super shiok. Probably wiHooyah !!
Old 17-12-2019, 10:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 821 / Power: 7
DPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
For me, no DFK is still ok. Provided she is pretty. Still enjoy in Beast mode.

The worst is she used hand to push your face away or block your face. And maintain that hand position
Then even my beast mood puncture liao.
Old 17-12-2019, 10:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 11
ps7432 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I think dfk is really subjective and selective. I do not possess any quality but I managed to dfk all of the below except May 1606 who I only managed to wet lip kiss...Bai Yang, TT, lele 2036, si si 2036, li li 1651 who rtc, and a few others whom i dd not know that they do not provide dfk until I read the FRs on them. The dfk also started before the fj. Whatever it is, whether dfk or not is their choice. If they do not provide I respect them as well.
Old 17-12-2019, 11:11 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JuicyG View Post
Hello brudda Joker88, the below samster said he deeply french TT wor. Le siong sin boh ah? He oso said if wanna deep french TT, u must hav quality like him wor.

Las time 2033 Mei Le said she hate the below clown. He used $$$ to try to make her gian and oso he promised to write FR for her to make her famous. Mei Le said no need at all. She neber allow him to french or kiss her. Lol! When he FR WL, he FR himself more. I read oredi dun laugh or cry. But I alwaste fall Zzzz. LOL!

Kumsiah FR brudda!
Believe or not is up to individual lor.

I am here to share my info with all bros and all bros here knows that.
Whether my info is true or not is up to all bros to judge from historical data.
I also will not authenticate or say who is true and who is untrue in the open.

If my reputation is bad then I alone cannot say it is good, right?
Similarly, if my reputation is good, then not one or two nicks here can just say it is bad, right?

If you dun get DFK and you say you get DFK then so be it lor.

Those who believe you can verify it themselves and based on the result choose whether to believe you again next time.
You can fool ppl once but cannot fool ppl twice or thrice.
Very soon you will have a reputation here whether it is good or bad.
I think that is more impt.

Those who dun believe just move on and ignore the post.
There is no need to question the writer and debate over it becos what he said cannot be proven.
Only the WL and him knows the truth.
After a few times, you will naturally know whether to believe the writer again, right?

This is cyberspace and nobody knows who is who in real life.
There are bros here who scold me with vulgarities and zap me, try to pick a quarrel with me or say that I am providing untrue info.
They are wrong if they think they can make me angry by doing this.
To me, I will not respond becos I am here to share meaningful info and not to do all these things.

Points are worthless here. Scolding me with vulgarities does not make me poorer either.
It is a waste of time to debate over anything here becos we do not know each other at all.
You can say or do whatever you want. I will not respond.

This is why earlier I said I have a group of trusted bros here where we share info among ourselves by PM and we dun fool each other.
Some bros asked me how come I have so much info.
Becos I have a group of trusted bros here where we share generous info among ourselves.
How can I rely on FRs in the open forum.
Those are for the public to digest and try their recommendations.

As I said before 80% of FR writers here have their own agenda and marketing objectives.
How do you identify who are the 20% real FR writers?
No way, right? Then dun bother to.
We cannot blame them becos this is open forum.
Best place for sales and marketing.
You will be very foolish if you believe every single word the used car dealer or the salesman trying to sell you his product tell you, right?

Happy bonking!!

Old 17-12-2019, 11:21 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by luke7997 View Post
Hi Bro Joker88,

Last YoYo , the beauty queen u mention from which house?
PM you liao.

Old 18-12-2019, 12:55 AM
Samster

Smile Re: L16h6

Quote:
————-deleted————
Quote:
that girl you PMed...will bite tongue if you slipped into her mouth...damn it

only max lip kissing only
That is why he quickly deleted post la.

That gal he PMed now different liao.

Shiok shiok DFK.

Old 18-12-2019, 07:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 387 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 915 / Power: 6
Dignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

Similarly, if my reputation is good, then not one or two nicks here can just say it is bad, right?

Those who believe you can verify it themselves and based on the result choose whether to believe you again next time.

There is no need to question the writer and debate over it becos what he said cannot be proven.
After a few times, you will naturally know whether to believe the writer again, right?

There are bros here who scold me with vulgarities and zap me, try to pick a quarrel with me or say that I am providing untrue info.
To me, I will not respond becos I am here to share meaningful info and not to do all these things.

Points are worthless here. Scolding me with vulgarities does not make me poorer either.
It is a waste of time to debate over anything here becos we do not know each other at all.

This is why earlier I said I have a group of trusted bros here where we share info among ourselves by PM and we dun fool each other.
Becos I have a group of trusted bros here where we share generous info among ourselves.

As I said before 80% of FR writers here have their own agenda and marketing objectives.
You will be very foolish if you believe every single word the used car dealer or the salesman trying to sell you his product tell you, right?

Happy bonking!!

Please see above for Joker News Network /Channel News Joker broadcasting policy! Now you know why JNN/CNJ bery authentic channel with high rating and viewership. This combine with bro Max 'Guide to FR Writing' very instructive for those leading the GL life.

I faster hand faster leg start my Geylang Life Institute and invite said brothers, former okt, former WL to be guest speaker. Institute purpose to help bro on this forum have a meaningful and satisfying GL life.

All my best idea cum in the morning
I am grateful to Molly (2022: youthful frenching & squirting) XN (1669-2019: So Much) Yuan Yuan (1649-2018: Crystalizing the Turnaround), Ke Ke (2062-2017, :Our Heart-Touching Frenching), Mina (1805-2016:Our Relationship), Ke Ke (1651-2014: Your Golden Pedicure), and every1 else
Old 18-12-2019, 05:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 287 / Power: 15
rabbitfish is one of the Best!rabbitfish is one of the Best!rabbitfish is one of the Best!

Quote:

Happy bonking!!
Hi Bro Joker88,

Well said.

Enjoy reading your posts be it FR, JNN and other info. Very resourceful. I usually read it more than once.

Thanks!!!

Old 18-12-2019, 07:20 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rabbitfish View Post
Hi Bro Joker88,

Well said.

Enjoy reading your posts be it FR, JNN and other info. Very resourceful. I usually read it more than once.

Thanks!!!

Thank you bro. You are welc.
Glad that you find the info useful.
Resources are generous contributions from many trusted bros.

For that matter, I would like to thank you for a recommendation that you made previously for 2040.
Your reco are predominantly for 2040 if i am not wrong but they are marvellous.
She was really a very fantastic sex partner like you put it.
I will endorsed her anytime.

CNN brings world news to this planet.
JNN brings latest GL news to all bros cheonging GL.
Useful info which will benefit all bros here.

Contributions come from my group of trusted bros who prefer to remain anonymous.
So I have to be the villian lor.

Luckily batman is away for holidays.

BTW, some info is not appropriate to post in the open.
I have to be very careful not to offend people who are doing marketing and promotion here.
I will try my best to reply all PMs within three days.

Happy bonking!!

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1