The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 03-05-2020, 12:21 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 324 / Power: 0
MasterPlayer is one of the Best!MasterPlayer is one of the Best!MasterPlayer is one of the Best!MasterPlayer is one of the Best!
Re: When will MPs be allowed to resume operations?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiosk70 View Post
Why so mean ��
So many bros was unhappy being chopped like carrot head. If Spa close everyone can save money PCC at home. Now everyone feel happy because they can save money for groceries
Old 04-05-2020, 02:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 395 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 15
SadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterPlayer View Post
So many bros was unhappy being chopped like carrot head. If Spa close everyone can save money PCC at home. Now everyone feel happy because they can save money for groceries
Going by this theory, can expect entertainment joints like HFJ and Spas to remain close for a long time. The men spend less money and time outside tao-jiak, means more money for the family to buy groceries. Everyone loading up on groceries means NTUC and Sheng Shiong huat more. create more local-made billionaires like Lim shushu
Old 04-05-2020, 02:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 395 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 15
SadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant future

Actually I am quite happy for these HFJ and KTV joints to remain closed. always felt that these places are pit-holes for PRC and Thai whores to chop sinkie men carrot head gao gao. It's like thousands of Sinkie men's hard-earn money flow into these PRC and Thai gals' pockets every month, and they will eventually bring these money back to invigorate their own country's economy. Really lugi for SG

Spas and GLs are okay cos it's relaxation for men. And the spending per session is limited. won't have jokers spending thousands of dollar to "hang flower" etc
Old 04-05-2020, 01:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1491 / Power: 19
Glenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud of

Work from home to be the norm for the foreseeable future:

https://www.todayonline.com/singapor...chan-chun-sing

That’s it! MPs will be closed for many many more months

And if and when they open, it will be mandatory to use the trace together app
Old 04-05-2020, 02:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 768 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2584 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glenn Miller View Post
Work from home to be the norm for the foreseeable future:

https://www.todayonline.com/singapor...chan-chun-sing

That’s it! MPs will be closed for many many more months

And if and when they open, it will be mandatory to use the trace together app
Work-from-home is just his wish-list. Most companies will go for the option of coming back on-site and maintaining seperate teams and distancing methods. HR still very traditional and will have hard time justifying and accounting for the hours worked. In worst case, they may conclude that they don't need so many personnel after all.

Tell mr xia suay that in HK, where he insulted their measures earlier, people can already return to office to work. This guy is totally discredited ... surprised he can come out and talk again.
Old 04-05-2020, 02:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 185 / Power: 6
cumingman is a Helpful and Caring Samstercumingman is a Helpful and Caring Samster

It has always been mandatory to provide NRIC at check-in, but I think this COVID-19 situation will make enforcement even stricter, with Singpass check-in being used even.
Old 04-05-2020, 03:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
Leo1966 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by cumingman View Post
It has always been mandatory to provide NRIC at check-in, but I think this COVID-19 situation will make enforcement even stricter, with Singpass check-in being used even.
Jialat if use of SafeEntry is mandatory for MPs

https://covid.gobusiness.gov.sg/faq/safeentry
Old 04-05-2020, 05:35 PM
Samster

afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by cumingman View Post
NRIC number and contact number. Not SingPass lah ... this one is for secure govt transaction with 2FA, they'd be crazy to use it.

IIRC a few years back there was overhaul of SingPass system to intro the 2FA and login ID. Because a number of accounts, especially those elderly, were breached. They won't want that experience again.

By the way it is already current practice to record your name and NRIC at most spas ... you mean always give fake info? I don't worry ... if the law requires it, just do, what's wrong with going for spa massage? ... Ladies also go for spa, ah kong ah ma also go massage, what the hell
Old 04-05-2020, 06:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2566 / Power: 14
obscenek2 has a reputation beyond reputeobscenek2 has a reputation beyond reputeobscenek2 has a reputation beyond reputeobscenek2 has a reputation beyond reputeobscenek2 has a reputation beyond reputeobscenek2 has a reputation beyond reputeobscenek2 has a reputation beyond reputeobscenek2 has a reputation beyond reputeobscenek2 has a reputation beyond reputeobscenek2 has a reputation beyond reputeobscenek2 has a reputation beyond repute

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news...-wong-12700580

Quote:
Industries critical to the economy and to local employment that keep Singapore connected to the world and global supply chains will be the first to resume activities, while sectors such as entertainment outlets or activities that attract crowds or place people in close contact will have to wait, he added.
MP can closed down liao

Drop me a pm if your nick did not appear in Q waiting list for return points after upp-ing me

Min 5 points for exchange

Q waiting list: 2 (Refer to this list for Queue info)
Old 04-05-2020, 10:34 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by obscenek2 View Post
Still have FL, even if no MP ... Key thing is as long as freedom of movement is returned, i.e. as conditions were during the last week before CB. The safe distancing is there, but you are free to go about your business.

It is not only MP, but those pubs and watering holes all fit into that category - all cannot reopen so soon. No clubbing for a long time
Old 05-05-2020, 02:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 406 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8137 / Power: 22
lazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SadLoser View Post
Going by this theory, can expect entertainment joints like HFJ and Spas to remain close for a long time. The men spend less money and time outside tao-jiak, means more money for the family to buy groceries. Everyone loading up on groceries means NTUC and Sheng Shiong huat more. create more local-made billionaires like Lim shushu
It really save me alot... Use to spend about 1k per month for massage... Then tot of save money not go and use it for oversea trip.. more exciting and more worth... But the covid come and ruin all my plan to Shenzhen... Sad
Old 05-05-2020, 08:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
Leo1966 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by afterburn View Post
Still have FL, even if no MP ... Key thing is as long as freedom of movement is returned, i.e. as conditions were during the last week before CB. The safe distancing is there, but you are free to go about your business.

It is not only MP, but those pubs and watering holes all fit into that category - all cannot reopen so soon. No clubbing for a long time
You are right bro. Still have FL. FL no need register NRIC
Old 05-05-2020, 09:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 542 / Power: 14
soulblader is a glorious beacon of lightsoulblader is a glorious beacon of lightsoulblader is a glorious beacon of lightsoulblader is a glorious beacon of lightsoulblader is a glorious beacon of lightsoulblader is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leo1966 View Post

lucky I am not married

no worry for me

for those who gt gf/wife one

they are the one they shld be worried
Old 05-05-2020, 10:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1278 / Power: 21
tiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud of

Then have to go legit spa liao or FL

now also seems that spa will not re-open after 01 June.... worse, mths later...

B][/B]
Quote:
Originally Posted by soulblader View Post
lucky I am not married

no worry for me

for those who gt gf/wife one

they are the one they shld be worried

Last edited by tiko; 05-05-2020 at 02:43 PM.
Old 05-05-2020, 03:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1491 / Power: 19
Glenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leo1966 View Post

Die...all businesses must use safe entry from 12/5....game over for MP
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1