The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 26-05-2020, 01:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 98 / Power: 15
oldcock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: How old were you when you started chionging spa?

My first HC was also Solid Gold at Tay Ban Guan. Since 1987 after ROD had been visiting until year 2002 when they relocate to the west side of SG.
Old 26-05-2020, 03:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 406 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8137 / Power: 22
lazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond repute

Mine is Dickson hotel...
Old 26-05-2020, 04:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 128 / Power: 13
gregmarson deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guygregmarson deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Mine is 30 years old. Old liao. HJ by unknowingly as just wanna have a good massage. End up happy ending, but by a 50+ aunty. Never wanna look back. Prefer my usual hangouts though now.
Old 27-05-2020, 08:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 965 / Power: 20
daring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to behold

wah both of us solid gold virgins ��

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldcock View Post
My first HC was also Solid Gold at Tay Ban Guan. Since 1987 after ROD had been visiting until year 2002 when they relocate to the west side of SG.
Old 28-05-2020, 02:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 196 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1469 / Power: 10
liketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud of
Smile Re: How old were you when you started chionging spa?

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldcock View Post
My favorite ml was Shandy who spoke excellent English. Remember her line: thank you for your support. Nostalgia.
Old 28-05-2020, 07:19 PM
Samster

daring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to behold

my all time favourite there was jane ... gosh i miss her
Old 29-05-2020, 10:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 157 / Power: 13
ihatealll is a Helpful and Caring Samsterihatealll is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by HonkyTonkyMan View Post
i used to engage this ML called June if i am not wrong, small and petite but fitness freak as she told me she likes to go gym and work out...each time she hj me will lie besides me and let me finger her...even helped to direct me to her sensitive point to stimulate..those were the good old days..
Indeed. Really gone liao that place.
Moved to Hotel Royal@Queens level 2 then lost track liao:

https://samsforum.com/showthread.p...=#post19968445
Old 29-05-2020, 12:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1599 / Power: 15
HonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ihatealll View Post
Indeed. Really gone liao that place.
Moved to Hotel Royal@Queens level 2 then lost track liao:

https://samsforum.com/showthread.p...=#post19968445
I think the first time i went to this joint (the then known as GLASS Hotel) was back in the late 80s if i am not wrong...there after change many hands...the last i went was actually about maybe 6-7 years back...got this malaysian who was my regular used to give me one hell of a bj before finishing her off with fj..

Last edited by HonkyTonkyMan; 29-05-2020 at 05:50 PM.
Old 29-05-2020, 12:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2222 / Power: 13
LiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond repute

My first massage when I is 19 and it was in central area. At that time still noob did not know what to do so I mainly let the PRC lady lead. She confirm know its my 1st time.

From there I started to chiong different places until I landed on my regular. But now no more massage lah just go straight to action
Old 29-05-2020, 02:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 634 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2142 / Power: 8
superstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by daring70 View Post
wah both of us solid gold virgins ��
I also... still can remember the green colour weigh machine at the pathway there...
Old 29-05-2020, 02:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 299 / Power: 9
Corlick is one of the Best!Corlick is one of the Best!Corlick is one of the Best!

So many old birds here chiong many years already. Any of you had close shave or kena before in terms of sexual health?
Old 29-05-2020, 02:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 386 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2379 / Power: 9
kombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond repute

lol i was so noob during my first time that the ml thought i was a cop.
Old 30-05-2020, 09:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3790 / Power: 24
bestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by daring70 View Post
my all time favourite there was jane ... gosh i miss her
The one who would scold if you reject her 'special'?
Old 30-05-2020, 09:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3790 / Power: 24
bestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiuJun View Post
My first massage when I is 19 and it was in central area. At that time still noob did not know what to do so I mainly let the PRC lady lead. She confirm know its my 1st
So did she give you an ang pow for being a first timer?
Old 31-05-2020, 10:02 AM
Samster

no leh, she was very nice, local malay

Quote:
Originally Posted by bestbest View Post
The one who would scold if you reject her 'special'?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1