The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 12-03-2020, 02:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3438 / Power: 13
Dddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The FR Thread (Sponsored gal only)

Well recently wen to my reugular joint for jg she not free so try the young syt , massage so so thn gq time said hj with top naked need 100 i nego she said cannot , hehe i call her go flykite thn i cabut . Bro must nego n dont be carrot head

Ps: still got good ml massage solid n provide market rate 50 80 100 one

Last edited by Dddnoob; 12-03-2020 at 02:13 PM. Reason: Add more
Old 13-03-2020, 08:34 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -36 / Power: 0
phuckyew is stuck in moderation for some time to come

FR for coco

Look : 7/10 looks like late 20s. Super slim waist and long legs with rocket C breast
Boobs : 8/10 (rocket triangular shape)
GFE : 8/10 ( nice to talk to and very patient. Talk about anything under sky)
Service : 8/10 very solid massage with full auto roam. Feel free to undress her
Price is fj150/ bbbj120/hj100 (massage come together with all of them)
Old 19-03-2020, 06:22 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3448 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108296 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Disclaimer
This FR is base on true encounter. Your encounter may be different from me base on many factors.  I hope this fr can give u a rough idea of what service is expected and can assist you to make the right choice. If you think that the FR is fake, i urges you not to read it and don’t believe it. Go and read from other. Please do not blame me if you think is not good.

Read before proceed

-Please take this FR as a pinch of salt after reading it

-Please do not let your kid to try it

-Pls read only when wife or girlfriend is not around

-This FR may have the same format and some content which is similarity to my previous
-All the rating are base on own preference, criteria and liking. It will varies from other

-FR may contain some mixture of chinese, malay or thai

-All servcies mention in my FR was being performed to me. It may varies from others
-
Please correct me if spot all spelling error.

My 抓龙筋 FR
I usually do my 抓龙筋 in BKK but not too convenient to go for this period so decided to RTM this place and look for CoCo for the service as I learn those skill in Thailand so give it a try.

I will not disclose so much about the actual place. Is a shop by itself and located on top level. Room is small, cosy, specious and the environment was nice. Bad thing is the room does not have any attach shower room. Place is  convenient for those who drive and easy to meal after or before it.

Please WeChat directly to make arrangement if want to make appointment.
WECHAT @ Acc85305548
WHATSAPP @ 85305548

Package

There are many available as mentioned in the thread the one below
$130/ Massage + Juagen or 抓龙筋 all in within 60 Min

Background
JUAGEN Is Not a Sexual Service. It Is a Human Hand Technique That Grab The Veins Around Your Groin Area. Juagen Is a manhood exercise which help bros to deal with early ejaculation,peeing, prostate theraphy, pre-ejaculation and the inability to get hard on. Regular and proper juagen will cures all these mentioned manhood issue resulting in a better and enjoyable sexual lifestyle.

Messeur: Coco
Coco
Coco don’t look young and maybe in her 40s. I understand that she has been in this line for a long time and she is a Singapore Citizen. She has been working in that place since it started.
This type of thing is better to get a more experience masseur to perform it.

Service: ★★★★★
Ask to lie down face down and massage started. She gave me a very hard, good and solid back, shoulder and neck massage for about 30mins. The massage was top notch, it was so relax and shiok that I almost fell asleep at one point of time. After that, she ask me to turn around and performed 抓龙筋. 抓龙筋 is more to accelerate the blood circulation of the reproductive system, relieve fatigue, and promote male reproductive ability. It press points such as Guan Yuan, Zhongji, Qugu, etc., and indirectly affect prostate tissues, which has good effect and will help prevent prostate diseases. She start to massage my little brother muscles that connect the glans and roots gently. It was really shiok and comfortable.  After pressing the tendons, I started to press around the younger brother muscles and vein at the ball by pulling the vein around it and twisting it. Lastly, she massages the scrotum area. The whole process was paint and feeling of soreness but it was bearable. The whole massage was warm and I can feel the blood flowing circulation at my cock area. I feel so light and refresh after the session and I am looking to shoot the hell out for next bonking session. Coco massage was really professional. It really relieve my muscle tension and bodyache.

Overall: ★★★★

Attitude was good and I would said it was a wonderful experience.  I left the place a happy man and looking forward for my next bonk to satisfied my partner. I will sure RTM for regular maintenance. This is not a hanky panky place. Those who like real massage and experience real JG or 抓龙筋. I would highly recommend here. If you looking for SYT, this not the place. Call her to engage her service now!!

Comment

Please treat the ladies nicely.
Hope my experience will give u guy a much more detail information on the service that you can expect.

Thanks you for your time and patient for reading my FR.

FR copyright©  bro naka

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 20-03-2020, 12:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1387 / Power: 9
KREMIL has much to be proud ofKREMIL has much to be proud ofKREMIL has much to be proud ofKREMIL has much to be proud ofKREMIL has much to be proud ofKREMIL has much to be proud ofKREMIL has much to be proud ofKREMIL has much to be proud ofKREMIL has much to be proud ofKREMIL has much to be proud of

agreed that CC + her team provide 5-Star service to ensure return customers like myself I have been a regular for last 1.5 year or so....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naka_Timo View Post
Disclaimer
This FR is base on true encounter. Your encounter may be different from me base on many factors.  I hope this fr can give u a rough idea of what service is expected and can assist you to make the right choice. If you think that the FR is fake, i urges you not to read it and don’t believe it. Go and read from other. Please do not blame me if you think is not good.

Read before proceed

-This FR may have the same format and some content which is similarity to my previous
-All the rating are base on own preference, criteria and liking. It will varies from other

-All servcies mention in my FR was being performed to me. It may varies from others
-

My 抓龙筋 FR
I usually do my 抓龙筋 in BKK but not too convenient to go for this period so decided to RTM this place and look for CoCo for the service as I learn those skill in Thailand so give it a try.

I will not disclose so much about the actual place. Is a shop by itself and located on top level. Room is small, cosy, specious and the environment was nice. Bad thing is the room does not have any attach shower room. Place is  convenient for those who drive and easy to meal after or before it.

WECHAT @ Acc85305548
WHATSAPP @ 85305548

Package

Background
JUAGEN Is Not a Sexual Service. It Is a Human Hand Technique That Grab The Veins Around Your Groin Area. Juagen Is a manhood exercise which help bros to deal with early ejaculation,peeing, prostate theraphy, pre-ejaculation and the inability to get hard on. Regular and proper juagen will cures all these mentioned manhood issue resulting in a better and enjoyable sexual lifestyle.

Coco
Coco don’t look young and maybe in her 40s. I understand that she has been in this line for a long time and she is a Singapore Citizen. She has been working in that place since it started.

Ask to lie down face down and massage started. She gave me a very hard, good and solid back, shoulder and neck massage for about 30mins. The massage was top notch, it was so relax and shiok that I almost fell asleep at one point of time. After that, she ask me to turn around and performed 抓龙筋. 抓龙筋 is more to accelerate the blood circulation of the reproductive system, relieve fatigue, and promote male reproductive ability. It press points such as Guan Yuan, Zhongji, Qugu, etc., and indirectly affect prostate tissues, which has good effect and will help prevent prostate diseases. She start to massage my little brother muscles that connect the glans and roots gently. It was really shiok and comfortable.  After pressing the tendons, I started to press around the younger brother muscles and vein at the ball by pulling the vein around it and twisting it. Lastly, she massages the scrotum area. The whole process was paint and feeling of soreness but it was bearable. The whole massage was warm and I can feel the blood flowing circulation at my cock area. I feel so light and refresh after the session and I am looking to shoot the hell out for next bonking session. Coco massage was really professional. It really relieve my muscle tension and bodyache.

Attitude was good and I would said it was a wonderful experience.  I left the place a happy man and looking forward for my next bonk to satisfied my partner. I will sure RTM for regular maintenance. This is not a hanky panky place. Those who like real massage and experience real JG or 抓龙筋. I would highly recommend here. If you looking for SYT, this not the place. Call her to engage her service now!!

Comment

Hope my experience will give u guy a much more detail information on the service that you can expect.

FR copyright©  bro naka
Old 26-03-2020, 02:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
GO666GO deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Please share contact.thank
Old 30-03-2020, 06:50 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14019 / Power: 66
BADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: The FR Thread (Sponsored gal only)

Zillion thanks to Naka timo bro for a brave genuine FR of CC Juagen ie. ChenChen + Coco + Yuyu

Quote:
Disclaimer

Read before proceed

-

My 抓龙筋 FR

WECHAT @ Acc85305548
WHATSAPP @ 85305548

Package

Background

Coco

Comment

FR copyright©  bro naka
Old 04-04-2020, 01:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1387 / Power: 9
KREMIL has much to be proud ofKREMIL has much to be proud ofKREMIL has much to be proud ofKREMIL has much to be proud ofKREMIL has much to be proud ofKREMIL has much to be proud ofKREMIL has much to be proud ofKREMIL has much to be proud ofKREMIL has much to be proud ofKREMIL has much to be proud of

OVERALL 5-STAR service by CC + COCO....insightful writeup useful for newbies + laojiao alike Thanks to Nakatimo I made up my mind to visit CC this weekend.

Quote:
Disclaimer

Read before proceed

-

My 抓龙筋 FR

WECHAT @ Acc85305548
WHATSAPP @ 85305548

Package

Background

Coco

Comment

FR copyright©  bro naka
Old 05-04-2020, 09:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 288 / Power: 17
simi_taichi is one of the Best!simi_taichi is one of the Best!simi_taichi is one of the Best!

Made appointment as i completed my turturous SHN 14 days after my overseas return. Was served by chen chen + Yuyu (30 min each). 1st time tried YY Juagen and i must say 100% satisfaction level coz she knows her stuff. Knowing im about to come she changed gear to prolong my final enjoyment.....YY is not a SYT but energetic MILF who knows men well hehe. I shall RTM YUYU surely 👍

Please refer to this link for their thread:
https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=725167
Old 05-04-2020, 01:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12015 / Power: 21
BESTSUNNY has a reputation beyond reputeBESTSUNNY has a reputation beyond reputeBESTSUNNY has a reputation beyond reputeBESTSUNNY has a reputation beyond reputeBESTSUNNY has a reputation beyond reputeBESTSUNNY has a reputation beyond reputeBESTSUNNY has a reputation beyond reputeBESTSUNNY has a reputation beyond reputeBESTSUNNY has a reputation beyond reputeBESTSUNNY has a reputation beyond reputeBESTSUNNY has a reputation beyond repute
Arrow Re: The FR Thread (Sponsored gal only)

didn't know CC has a newcomer YUYU YY with a special skillset - must try latest tomorrow It's time to relieve my stress too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by simi_taichi View Post
Made appointment as i completed my turturous SHN 14 days after my overseas return. Was served by chen chen + Yuyu (30 min each). 1st time tried YY Juagen and i must say 100% satisfaction level coz she knows her stuff. Knowing im about to come she changed gear to prolong my final enjoyment.....YY is not a SYT but energetic MILF who knows men well hehe. I shall RTM YUYU surely 👍

Please refer to this link for their thread:
https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=725167
Old 06-04-2020, 12:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1981 / Power: 18
PradaLJ has a brilliant futurePradaLJ has a brilliant futurePradaLJ has a brilliant futurePradaLJ has a brilliant futurePradaLJ has a brilliant futurePradaLJ has a brilliant futurePradaLJ has a brilliant futurePradaLJ has a brilliant futurePradaLJ has a brilliant futurePradaLJ has a brilliant futurePradaLJ has a brilliant future

https://samsforum.com/showthread.ph...highlight=yang

My advice. Please beware of this lady and shop. She is working in a Spa in G(east) lor 19. The worst service and attitude. Booked a slot and double confirm it. Ended up waited for 45 minutes. Double booking.

Stated 60mins but whole session ended in 30mins. Everything was rush. Obviously next customer reached too.

Hygiene was damn bad. Towels everywhere even on the floor. Room partition is by a curtain. Best part is temperature taking. While I am leaving, a customer came and another China girl measure his temperature, the guy was 37.7. The girl said so high but the customer insist he no sick. And ended up she took him.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on TwitterEdit/Delete Message Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message
Old 09-04-2020, 04:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
Bananaboy94 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Guys don't patronise this lady, she will complain hand aching when massaging,,paid 150 for B2b do 10mins never do liao. Only massage for 30mins then ask me fuck off. Learn from my mistakes don't patronise.
Old 14-05-2020, 02:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 366 / Power: 4
lustygrandmas is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlustygrandmas is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlustygrandmas is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlustygrandmas is a living Saint! - you won't find better

hi can anyone share their experience on Juagen? like how should it feel like etc etc, I did abit of digging and seems like there isn't a consensus on how it's like.

Just wanna make sure I don't overpay for just a simple handjob and I don't receive a juagen that will ultimately destroy my dick.

thks
Old 15-05-2020, 01:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 6
dungeondragon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustygrandmas View Post
hi can anyone share their experience on Juagen? like how should it feel like etc etc, I did abit of digging and seems like there isn't a consensus on how it's like.

Just wanna make sure I don't overpay for just a simple handjob and I don't receive a juagen that will ultimately destroy my dick.

thks
Well just like what the name sounds like - it feels like your veins are being pulled at and the resulting sensation should feel rather normal unless you have bad circulation somewhere in which case you may experience some tension but not excruciating or nauseating pain. Hope this helps. What I understand is that juagen supposedly helps with erection and ejaculation.
Cheers
Old 16-05-2020, 08:19 AM
Little Samster~

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10820 / Power: 63
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zenode View Post
Haha maybe is China rate, 1000RMB
China if dio raid is inform their household according to their household address.

Vice is heavily being lock down in China as well.

Such bitches should be slap

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 25-05-2020, 11:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 698 / Power: 13
eastscorpion is a splendid one to beholdeastscorpion is a splendid one to beholdeastscorpion is a splendid one to beholdeastscorpion is a splendid one to beholdeastscorpion is a splendid one to beholdeastscorpion is a splendid one to behold

Hi bro, can give contact?

Quote:
Originally Posted by phuckyew View Post
FR for coco

Look : 7/10 looks like late 20s. Super slim waist and long legs with rocket C breast
Boobs : 8/10 (rocket triangular shape)
GFE : 8/10 ( nice to talk to and very patient. Talk about anything under sky)
Service : 8/10 very solid massage with full auto roam. Feel free to undress her
Price is fj150/ bbbj120/hj100 (massage come together with all of them)
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1