The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List
Driver

Old 22-05-2020, 03:47 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3467 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108382 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lingo View Post
Nono , doubtless, sifu of all sifus, salute.....
Ya lo, really sifu zhong de sifu. Nobody can be better liao. I use both hand and leg to salute.

Sibei pun wu, sibei pun ok.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 22-05-2020, 03:52 PM
Veteran Samster

Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post
Applying for Visa irregardless how troublesome is nothing compared to the aftermath of returning back to Singapore and be serve a 14+2 days self-paid quarantine in Singapore government facilities.

Hehehe...we are talking about burning at least a mere S$10k for just ignoring the travel advisories for once by heading to Batam. And thats not counting if one got caught positive with the corona virus. I think unless one is a millionaire or billionaire, otherwise most people couldnt afford to travel, at least for now.

Thats what the Singapore government wants, right?
Yes agreed. You are right, that what they want.

They know singapore medical facility good and indo alot rich people, can can sg see doctor so they will purposly implement this to earn indo and cause inconvience to singaporean. One stone kill 2 birds.

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Old 22-05-2020, 06:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
Lingo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just wonder can Indonesians enter Singapore'now? We can still enter Batam but come back lockup, hehe!!!!
Old 22-05-2020, 07:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 231 / Power: 7
Ihowlian is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIhowlian is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIhowlian is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sohbuckkong View Post
(3) when outside, avoid touching yr face, mouth and eyes at all cost. If you must touch, then throw away yr disposable gloves ,put on a new disposable glove and then touch. After finishing, put on a new disposable glove.

(5) once you observe all the above, have no fear when you visit shopping centres, when you visit cewek booking house , restaurants or food courts.
WTF! You were the same asshole who told us u love to play RAW in balai and batam. Using your money to entice the girls to submit to your dangerous game of RAW SEX! Now you are teaching us to play safe? Bloody hypocrite!
Old 23-05-2020, 12:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Raw Is War deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Raw Is War. Wear CD to play safe.
Old 23-05-2020, 06:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 231 / Power: 7
Ihowlian is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIhowlian is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIhowlian is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raw Is War View Post
Raw Is War. Wear CD to play safe.
We know the risk each time we book a girl. But we play safe. Not like that asshole who love to brag. Telling us condom no pleasure. He love fucking RAW by rewarding those girls generously! Hero? But now come here and give tips how to protect from covid-19? What a fucking hypocrite moron!
Old 23-05-2020, 02:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 303 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11773 / Power: 17
biostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lingo View Post
Just wonder can Indonesians enter Singapore'now? We can still enter Batam but come back lockup, hehe!!!!
and waste your own annual leave to quarantine/SHN at home for 14 days. not worth it.
Old 24-05-2020, 11:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 164 / Power: 7
retirebatam is a Helpful and Caring Samsterretirebatam is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kbt7046 View Post
I hope the government of both countries could lift all travel restrictions soon. Not necessary whole Indonesia, just Batam and Tanjung Balai will do. Anyway Covid-19 cases is not high at this two islands. Majority of the cases are in Java Island
From what was reported in the news, Spore is unlikely to consider to open its border with Indonesia (as a whole country) so soon due to the following reasons:

1) No. of tests carried out in indonesia is very low given a high population in the country
2) Measures carried out is insufficient, e.g. lack of safe distancing measure & education on covid-19
3) Lack of enforcement, can see sight of groups of people gathering together in many places
4) Has a extremely high fatality rate.
5) Medical supplies, equipment and capacity is insufficient..

Currently, the no. of cases in Batam is still growing and Batam still in red status...

Even though if Spore willing to consider the Riau islands (Batam,Balai,Bintan,Batu) separately from the mainland, the Riau governor will still need to take instruction from the federal garmen in Jakarta, therefore there will be many restriction or consideration involve.
Old 25-05-2020, 12:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 164 / Power: 7
retirebatam is a Helpful and Caring Samsterretirebatam is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by fde83 View Post
Singapore will gradually reopen its borders with safeguards in place to allow Singaporeans to conduct essential activities abroad and for foreigners to enter and transit through the country, the Ministry of Health said on Tuesday (May 19).

"We will do so in a careful manner with the necessary precautions and safeguards," the ministry said.
Before spore open its border to another country, it will first consider the ASEAN countries first before considering the rest of the world.

The following are the few countries (except indonesia & philipine) that spore may consider lifting travel restriction :

1) Malaysia - Below are the reasons:

i) Msia is one of the highest recovery rate country in the world

ii) Close border early to prevent spread

iii) Do not allowed inter-state travel. E.g. Johorean not allowed to travel to Melaka

iv) Impose enhance CMO lockdown to those area which is infected badly or extremely high no. of cases

v) Strict enforcement on safe distancing, wear mask and many other precautionary measure. (Msia deputy health minister got fined for not wearing mask in one occasion)

vi) Set up road block to prevent unauthorised travel and set 10km limit

vii) The health ministry is monitoring very closely on the situation.

viii) Connected to its closest neighbour in geography, economics and ties of kinship..

2) Thailand, Myanmar, Brunei, Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos - low no. of cases

3) Taiwan, Hongkong and China - low number of cases and good safety measures.

Taiwan - It has learn its lesson from the sars outbreak last time and now they have better knowledge than many other countries how to prevent the spread of the virus.

Hongkong - No doubt it is very densely populated, but hongkongers used to wear masks whenever they go, so the likelyhood to catch the virus is slim.

China - The garmen imposed very strict lockdown and strict enforcement in areas with large no. of cases.
Old 25-05-2020, 01:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
Lingo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Most importantly, the quarantine restrictions, countries may allow you to enter but lock you up in hotel room at your expense.....no body would like to travel this way....
Old 25-05-2020, 05:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by retirebatam View Post
Before spore open its border to another country, it will first consider the ASEAN countries first before considering the rest of the world.

The following are the few countries (except indonesia & philipine) that spore may consider lifting travel restriction :

viii) Connected to its closest neighbour in geography, economics and ties of kinship..

China - The garmen imposed very strict lockdown and strict enforcement in areas with large no. of cases.

You believe their gov checked everyone? Low rates? Even singapore gov so strict yet there are local case Everyday. In short there is no way to keep this virus out, until some cure or vaccine is found, if not it is almost impossible to shut this virus scare

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281
Old 25-05-2020, 05:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute

And China( Hong Kong included after China took over), u think they are virus free? IMHO, liars . Their numbers don’t make sense

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281
Old 25-05-2020, 07:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 11
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leoric View Post
Abt the same time last mth, u were already prepared & u went Batam prepared.

https://samsforum.com/showpost.php?p=19...ostcount=16021

The girls in HY now thanked me for those face mask i brought to them.
Good to know that.

At least, you know they are as safe as possible now. No need to fight for mask or pay high price for them during the peak codvid period.

At this point of time, they should be back to hometown right?

Quote:
Awaiting for u to organize yr next trip to Batam.
Will have to see when Singapore/Batam is opening up, as i have lots of Batam trips in the pipeline....uncles and aunties were already grumbling about not being able to travel and were complaining about the lockdown (especially uncle curry rice and his family).

By the way, uncle curry rice, uncle coffeeshop and uncle dumplings still business as usual.

I am preparing to be very busy once this thing is over and be ready to keep "ourselves" every safest possible. Each Batam trip, carefully planned and organized to try to create the BEST possible fun for every individual/group.

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info

Old 25-05-2020, 07:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 11
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by iicycold View Post
got ever wonder 1 thg or no? if it's going 2 be mandatory 2 wear a mask in future btm trip, then go out with ger ger shopin tat time need 2 smoke how?
For me, i just walk away from the crowd and crowded place, took off my mask and then smoke.

Most of the places i am at while in Batam werent crowded to start with. And during this period of epidemic, Singapore is like the Batam i visited few months ago (in terms of the number people in the street).

Quote:
Got a better idea?

This is a good idea,hehehe...but the thing is that mask in the photo is too ugly, so if i have to do it, i might probably swap the mask from my disposable ones to the zip up type and then start smoking.

Leather-ed ones are too expensive to have. Not worth buying. Maybe can ask the seamstress in Batam to make one?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaboon View Post
The studies never really went deeper or not many wld wish to went deeper on it bcs of many underlying bad effects on smoking.

https://www.thejakartapost.com/life/...ronavirus.html
Those were bias studies.

I am sure smoking sure to have something good but the thing is, the bad under almost every human sight outweigh the good many fold hence those studies possibly ends up bias.

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info

Old 25-05-2020, 07:16 PM
Veteran Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by retirebatam View Post

iii) Do not allowed inter-state travel. E.g. Johorean not allowed to travel to Melaka

iv) Impose enhance CMO lockdown to those area which is infected badly or extremely high no. of cases

v) Strict enforcement on safe distancing, wear mask and many other precautionary measure. (Msia deputy health minister got fined for not wearing mask in one occasion)

2) Thailand, Myanmar, Brunei, Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos - low no. of cases

3) Taiwan, Hongkong and China - low number of cases and good safety measures.

Taiwan - It has learn its lesson from the sars outbreak last time and now they have better knowledge than many other countries how to prevent the spread of the virus.

Hongkong - No doubt it is very densely populated, but hongkongers used to wear masks whenever they go, so the likelyhood to catch the virus is slim.

Malaysia
i dont think they close early because at critical time, they sure gathering inside palace for the appointment of new PM and at critical time their PM can play rota prata by resigning and become interim again.
They still have many illegial banglaka not sure is it tasted a not, number of recovery not sure accurate a not. raya they still can gathering

Indonesia
Big country not easy to control. Still take some time and way to go

Thailand & Vietnam
In fact i think both are doing quite well especially Vietnam waiting for restriction to lift to travel there again.

Taiwan and Hongkong
Hongkong. Need to alway depend on China. isist they do not belong to china. They manage well but what the point of managing well and every day also riot who will dare to go.
Taiwan, they did well but not familiar so no comment.

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1