The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 02-11-2019, 11:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
Askaetan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by mixmasternrv View Post
Originally end Oct but I am guessing some changes are afoot. She hinted at some pressure to RTB and that she has a "position" waiting for her but take it with a pinch of salt.
Mm rtb as in rtc? Your message cryptic sia.
Quite a number of new faces on slg eh? Theres tianxin who looks nice but 120bucks..
Old 02-11-2019, 12:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 333 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2769 / Power: 10
mixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Askaetan View Post
Mm rtb as in rtc? Your message cryptic sia.
Quite a number of new faces on slg eh? Theres tianxin who looks nice but 120bucks..
Well she said needed to be closer to her family in PRC and that she'd brought forward her departure to end Oct as she was contemplating going back earlier. She scooted off a couple of days in the middle of Oct to apparently settle matters - so not too sure if anything has changed - she is just like her name - secretive

Yah not convinced the $120s are worth the asking price. The $100 and $110s seem to offer better value for $$$ whether vanilla or with sprinkles!
Old 02-11-2019, 12:19 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

Smart move on the newbies' part to market themselves at $120. They know the novelty factor will draw curious people to them, at least at the beginning, so they try to milk on this as much as possible before the market intervenes.
Old 02-11-2019, 12:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 9
heartlock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angellover View Post
Lick still can find, finger a bit hard to find
sorry i mean caress on the breast not like what you think finger
not at the bottom finger

can lick but no suction no kicks
Old 02-11-2019, 01:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 183 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1321 / Power: 12
Angellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartlock View Post
sorry i mean caress on the breast not like what you think finger
not at the bottom finger

can lick but no suction no kicks
I see bro, I have gone too far
Should have one bro, just need to find the right one
Old 02-11-2019, 01:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
whate deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sglonelyguy.org/bei-bei-massage/

MR for Bei Bei

Looks: 8/10 (Close to pics)
Body: 8/10 (petite and C-D cup, not baby elephant)
Massage: 9/10 (Its actually quite good)
Sensual : 7/10 (New to industry but willing to learn)

According to her, the services listed in SLG not exactly accurate cause she doesn't provide BBBJ or CIM nor shower together nor SM services.
Old 02-11-2019, 01:18 PM
Samster

just spot it , pic not pretty buy video the look quite nice.just like sally type

https://sglonelyguy.org/bao-er-massage/
Old 02-11-2019, 01:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by actprunet View Post
Visited Sunflower too. Overall, a RTM for me. Chio and I enjoy caressing her tight and smooth skin. Enjoyable session if one can look past the flaws (minor to me). One's poison can be another's meat
So besides the breast and stomach area, the rest of the body is smooth? Can describe her boobs in a better light? Small dried swivelled mangoes seems scary.
Old 02-11-2019, 01:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 184 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1977 / Power: 5
johnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant future

https://sglonelyguy.org/lulu-massage/

I seldom write FRs and i feel this is something that i have to share with you bros, highly recommended!! Sorry if it's very long!

Just tried lulu today, tried at least 20 MLs easily, and by far, this is one of the best, i'm really lucky to have tried her just after she have arrive at our sunny shores. Initially wanted to cancel today because im feeling tired but really lucky didnt.

Upon entering her apartment, she greeted me and she looks exactly like in the photos but much much more cuter and prettier, she is unbelievably gorgeous (my type of girls) and she's really chatty and made the entire experience non-transactional. Went to bathe and she offered me water and after around 10mins of massage (she used to be in this line back home, so she knows where to press - not say the best, but acceptable).

The real action begins, indescribable feeling, she used water in her mouth and gave me one of the best catbath that i have ever experienced, using suction from her mouth, gliding down my back effortlessly (have to try to understand ), she lick me throughout from and spend alot of time at my ears and is really difficult to hold it in

After awhile, flips around and she continues this wonderful 'torture' around my nipples, extremely strong suction and tongue action to make you feel like a king. Didnt opt for BBBJ though, but she sucked my balls with passion and finishing it off with HJ. While HJ-ing, she moans alot and seductively and keep asking me to touch her and grab her, and within minutes, i shot out one of the best i have ever experienced. $110 is a bargain for such a wonderful experience. This girl is one of the best in sensual that i have experieced, high GFE and most importantly, she was completely nude and extremely cute and pretty. definitely a recommendation, and before i forget, she speaks a little english too! and the way she says it is extremely cute and adorable. Very hardworking girl who wont be staying here too long, please go try before she leaves, worth every single $$.

Looks: 10/10 (exactly like photo, looks cuter and prettier in real life)
Massage: 7/10 (knows the points well but wont say the best in this aspect)
BBBJ:10/10 (Tried a short sample of it , really have to try to understand)
HJ: 10/10 (Ended off with HJ)
Sensual: 11/10 (One of the best, 20-30mins of this wonderful experience)
GFE: 10/10 (Chatty and talks to you as if you are her bf)
Old 02-11-2019, 01:46 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by baotohk View Post
They said it will turn black...lol
i heard that a type of cream after apply will change to pink
Old 02-11-2019, 02:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 137 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2360 / Power: 9
Vardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnsmithzz1996 View Post
https://sglonelyguy.org/lulu-massage/

I seldom write FRs and i feel this is something that i have to share with you bros, highly recommended!! Sorry if it's very long!

Just tried lulu today, tried at least 20 MLs easily, and by far, this is one of the best, i'm really lucky to have tried her just after she have arrive at our sunny shores. Initially wanted to cancel today because im feeling tired but really lucky didnt.

Upon entering her apartment, she greeted me and she looks exactly like in the photos but much much more cuter and prettier, she is unbelievably gorgeous (my type of girls) and she's really chatty and made the entire experience non-transactional. Went to bathe and she offered me water and after around 10mins of massage (she used to be in this line back home, so she knows where to press - not say the best, but acceptable).

The real action begins, indescribable feeling, she used water in her mouth and gave me one of the best catbath that i have ever experienced, using suction from her mouth, gliding down my back effortlessly (have to try to understand ), she lick me throughout from and spend alot of time at my ears and is really difficult to hold it in

After awhile, flips around and she continues this wonderful 'torture' around my nipples, extremely strong suction and tongue action to make you feel like a king. Didnt opt for BBBJ though, but she sucked my balls with passion and finishing it off with HJ. While HJ-ing, she moans alot and seductively and keep asking me to touch her and grab her, and within minutes, i shot out one of the best i have ever experienced. $110 is a bargain for such a wonderful experience. This girl is one of the best in sensual that i have experieced, high GFE and most importantly, she was completely nude and extremely cute and pretty. definitely a recommendation, and before i forget, she speaks a little english too! and the way she says it is extremely cute and adorable. Very hardworking girl who wont be staying here too long, please go try before she leaves, worth every single $$.

Looks: 10/10 (exactly like photo, looks cuter and prettier in real life)
Massage: 7/10 (knows the points well but wont say the best in this aspect)
BBBJ:10/10 (Tried a short sample of it , really have to try to understand)
HJ: 10/10 (Ended off with HJ)
Sensual: 11/10 (One of the best, 20-30mins of this wonderful experience)
GFE: 10/10 (Chatty and talks to you as if you are her bf)
Wah Lau so Kua Zhang again
Let me go try
Old 02-11-2019, 02:58 PM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 432 / Power: 19
d1777 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterd1777 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterd1777 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterd1777 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterd1777 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartlock View Post
just spot it , pic not pretty buy video the look quite nice.just like sally type

https://sglonelyguy.org/bao-er-massage/
text her but no reply
Old 02-11-2019, 03:04 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 324 / Power: 22
actprunet is one of the Best!actprunet is one of the Best!actprunet is one of the Best!actprunet is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
So besides the breast and stomach area, the rest of the body is smooth? Can describe her boobs in a better light? Small dried swiveled mangoes seems scary.
Put it that way, folks whose main criterion is boobs won't be satisfied with her.
My criteria are playability,looks,figure(slim), smell, skin condition and demeanor, so she falls into my rtm list

Last edited by actprunet; 02-11-2019 at 03:08 PM. Reason: paiseh...i got alot of criteria for my rtm list
Old 02-11-2019, 03:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 639 / Power: 9
22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vardy View Post
Wah Lau so Kua Zhang again
Let me go try
Must say quite accurate based on my experience but the ratings a bit inflated ah.. For me won't rtm for now partly because I don't like the smoke smell in her room and other personal reasons.
Old 02-11-2019, 03:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 183 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1321 / Power: 12
Angellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
So besides the breast and stomach area, the rest of the body is smooth? Can describe her boobs in a better light? Small dried swivelled mangoes seems scary.
Actually what bro Vardy said is an apt description
I can not describe it any better
Breasts are not firm and droopy
Other than that nothing I can really hiam about her
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1