The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 14-01-2020, 09:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
davidbeckham123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: Action in Japan

For Yoshiwara Soaplands, go to Darling Harbour. It's a 10 mins walk from minowa station on the Hibiya Line. When I went there last Aug, the first question I asked at the door was:"Gaijin ok?" The OKT welcomed me in after that.

Was guided into the waiting room where they were 2 other Japanese guys. I was in luck as I was presented with a stack of 6 cards featuring the girls. The wide selection came as a suprise as I always had the impression that gaijins would have limited choices. Despite having to wait for 70 mins, I chose Juri as she was the most decent looking girl among the 6. Paid my 29k and waited for my turn.

During this 70 mins, several locals popped by and they were presented with different stack of cards. So I conclude that not all girls serve gaijins. I must have smoked at least 10 cigarettes while waiting for Juri. I kept telling myself that she better be worth this 70 mins wait and 29k. If you need to go to the restroom or need anything else, you need to press a bell for the OKT to come to you. You can't just open the door and walk out of the waiting room.

The moment of truth arrived at 750pm, Juri was finally done and the OKT called me. When he drew the curtain, there was this super doe eye kawaii girl standing at the top of the stairs smiling at me. The erection began! I remember telling myself: I'm going to have sex with this girl??!!

In the room, there is wash area with a big bathtub overflowing with water. Upon entering, she undressed me, folded my clothes neatly and put them into a basket. Like the dutiful wife, she proceeded to undress herself, revealing her nicely shaped D cup bosom. I have limited experience in this field but from the feel of it, they don't seem like artificially inflated.

She guided me to the wash area where we brushed our teeth and she proceeded to wash me up. Every stroke she landed on is a vindication of my decision to spend 29k on her. It was heavenly!

Once the wash up was complete, she guided me into the bathtub and this was where the DFK happened. We locked lips for a long time while I landed my hands all over her body. Soon my finger found its way into her vajayjay and the digging got more intense as there were no resistance.

Followed her instructions, got out of the tub and she proceeded to setup the mat for the mat play. If you have seen soapland themed JAV, it's exactly that. The mat was super slippery but fun! This is where she rolled her body all over mine. The best part is bare vajayjay rubbing on me. Before I knew it, she slipped the rubber on and my first shot came in no time.

Had another wash up before she dried me up and we had another round on the bed. Cowgirl, missionary and I finally came in doggy. Checked the clock and there was another 10 mins so I lit up a cigarette and chit chatted with her. I thanked her for her impeccable service before leaving for the day. I really feel that this 29k is well spent and there is not a single tinge.of regret at all. In fact, this is the best sex I ever had in my life and everything else I tried paled in comparison.

Going back to Tokyo next month and I already know my first location after touch down. Pray hard she will be available at that time.
Old 14-01-2020, 11:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1892 / Power: 12
1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future
Re: Action in Japan

Quote:
Originally Posted by wondersex View Post
You are right, pai se
I walked into a delivery health, the manager let me bargain til 18k. I was suspicious already. True enough my colleague told me the girl who showed up was PRC. So be careful.
Old 29-01-2020, 11:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 976 / Power: 8
freeleyluke is a splendid one to beholdfreeleyluke is a splendid one to beholdfreeleyluke is a splendid one to beholdfreeleyluke is a splendid one to beholdfreeleyluke is a splendid one to beholdfreeleyluke is a splendid one to beholdfreeleyluke is a splendid one to beholdfreeleyluke is a splendid one to behold

Anyone got deriheru to recommend? Not looking for a bonk there so Yoshiwara out of the question.

Tried club amour in Osaka and JEGC in Tokyo before, so wanna explore other deliheru. Planning to revisit Tokyo and check out Sapporo region to see if got gaijin friendly deliheru there
Old 31-01-2020, 08:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 451 / Power: 10
SexyDick is a glorious beacon of lightSexyDick is a glorious beacon of lightSexyDick is a glorious beacon of lightSexyDick is a glorious beacon of lightSexyDick is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by riotspace View Post
Fir Tokyohentaiclub, not cheap! Tried once, basicaly the girl fee is inclusive of hj or Condom bj only. For sex need to negotiate with the girl directly once at the hotel. But the top up is almost as much as the entance price. Also if the girls have a 'AJ' option on their website, higher chance they will do fj. Had a friend who had a girl but she just refuse to do more than the usual hj/Cbj...
Is AJ means anal sex? I heard that normal fj is somewhat illegal
Old 31-01-2020, 11:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 454 / Power: 13
Hurhurrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightHurhurrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightHurhurrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightHurhurrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightHurhurrahrah is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by SexyDick View Post
Is AJ means anal sex? I heard that normal fj is somewhat illegal
They cannot advertise actual sex (well FJ simply said) so they advertise as AJ instead. Very rare cases you'll find girls who actually do anal there, not impossible, but very rare. Especially in deliheru etc.
Old 02-02-2020, 07:46 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
bitcomet is Cool - loads of Potential

Anyone here been to Susukino in Sapporo City, Sakae in Nagoya, Fukuhara in Kobe City and Nakasu in Fukuoka City?
https://www.tokyoreporter.com/entert...red-districts/

They are top fuzoku aside from Yoshiwara.
Old 15-02-2020, 03:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 606 / Power: 11
JonathanSIV is a name known to allJonathanSIV is a name known to allJonathanSIV is a name known to allJonathanSIV is a name known to allJonathanSIV is a name known to allJonathanSIV is a name known to all

Any one has tried Shady Motion before?

Say Tokyo health delivery but prices for foreigners is higher, as expected. Unless you can speak fluent Japanese.
Old 22-02-2020, 01:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 123 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1213 / Power: 8
riotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud of

Anyone been to Yoshiwara soapland recently? Are they affected by the virus situation? Any chance they'll let foreigners in?
Old 02-03-2020, 05:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1892 / Power: 12
1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future

Quote:
Anyone been to Yoshiwara soapland recently? Are they affected by the virus situation? Any chance they'll let foreigners in?
Colleague told me alot of businesses turning away Singaporeans and Chinese in general. Once you "don't look jap" they will check with you and turn u away at slightest hint that you are Chinese, don't care from Singapore or China.
Old 03-03-2020, 12:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 680 / Power: 6
d0n0b is a splendid one to beholdd0n0b is a splendid one to beholdd0n0b is a splendid one to beholdd0n0b is a splendid one to beholdd0n0b is a splendid one to beholdd0n0b is a splendid one to behold

Bro, nice sharing ur field report but I hv doubts. Deliheru do NOT provide FJ service in the first place unless the lady is NOT a local native or she is a MILF or u are super yandao and the chemistry is as high as the moon lor.

There is a clear reason y they are called delivery + health service in the 1st place. And if u do understand the Japanese native culture, they like to be clear, up front and no misunderstandings if they see u as a honest long term customer. When u call up any delivery health service, all the honest operators will tell u up front no FJ service will be provided lor.

Sorry bro, Tokyo is like my 2nd home as I stay there previously for a few years. If u want full FJ service, the only place who guarantee u that is called Soapland, period.

No hard feeling but just trying to avoid misleading other cheongsters who are planning to go Japan. Btw, I do speak Japanese well enuf to enter some of the not-so-strict soaplands alone without any of my Japanese colleagues with me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wondersex View Post
Just back from Tokyo, managed to book twice deliheru. Both look very much Jap girl. Achievement unlocked.

Girl 1, 9’s model look and height but A cup, almost no English but try to accommodate all request by hand sign, bottom is tight and wet very fast, book 1 hours for 2 FJ, massage and shower in between , 3.6k yen

Girl 2, 6’s look with model body with C cup, consider good English, powerful cow girl and below is tight also, 2k yen for 20 mins

Just up my point and trade SG west/north ML with GQ with me, lost OKT contact but I can share some pointer where to get these contact and it’s up to your luck because not everyone accept non jap speaker
Old 03-03-2020, 12:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 680 / Power: 6
d0n0b is a splendid one to beholdd0n0b is a splendid one to beholdd0n0b is a splendid one to beholdd0n0b is a splendid one to beholdd0n0b is a splendid one to beholdd0n0b is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by freebiez View Post
Anyone here tried joshi kosei before n care to share where n details? I tired to google but dunno Japanese would be difficult. Currently looking to go walk walk Tmr as it is my last nite. I read some Maid cafes have but dunno which one is dirty?
Bro, are u referring to えんじょこうさい 援助交際? Pls forget abt it unless u have at least a minimum JLPT1 cert. If u can’t even speak decent Japanese, none of the high school gals will want to enter such an agreement with u. In the first place, there are so many rich native Japanese uncles who are willing to pay for these young chicks that they dun really need to look for foreign uncles lor.

Not trying to dampen ur mood but it’s extremely difficult unless u hv a very good local Japanese friend who is willing to help u strike such a deal with one of their friends sister. Anyway, good luck if u still want to pursue this goal.
Old 04-03-2020, 11:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
lancer13 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Just went down to darling Harbor today.. Asked the tencho if Singaporean OK, he just let me in. Apart from the usual passport check to verify nationality, he also asked about travel history. Like more strict than immigration officer lol. But once all that's done, then he let me choose the girl. Saw today's roster before I went and was surprised that he gave me almost all the girls to choose from. Must be bad biz, that even my lousy jap can make it through haha
Old 06-03-2020, 12:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 370 / Power: 20
sex hunter is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersex hunter is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersex hunter is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersex hunter is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Just came back fr Hokkaido and would say the situation there is also very quiet .As u know looking for soap or health in Japan is very difficult unless theywilling to let you in but the price will be very very ex,2-2.5times more.i manage to sneak in maybe i looks like Japanese and I could converse in Japanese very lucky and I would say the service is top-notch
Old 16-03-2020, 01:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 169 / Power: 17
ekardo is a Helpful and Caring Samsterekardo is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lancer13 View Post
Just went down to darling Harbor today.. Asked the tencho if Singaporean OK, he just let me in. Apart from the usual passport check to verify nationality, he also asked about travel history. Like more strict than immigration officer lol. But once all that's done, then he let me choose the girl. Saw today's roster before I went and was surprised that he gave me almost all the girls to choose from. Must be bad biz, that even my lousy jap can make it through haha
been there but the gal all quite milfy..
Old 08-04-2020, 08:46 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
Onetwo is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Is there anywhere in Tokyo that I can get a BBBJ?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1