The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 25-02-2006, 02:55 AM
Samster

Location: On Holiday Mode Now. Hope my Enemies don't die while I am away. Hahaha
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 588 / Power: 22
siamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to all
Re: Stephen Leather's Private Dancer

On a long hot sleepless night, let me pen my thoughts. (Many thoughts actually, so hope I can type till I am tired and go to sleep)

Don't wish to start an additional thread so bring up this thread which started more than 2 years ago.

Any difference then? The experiences, the stories, the tales I believed will make everyone wiser from reading it if not cleverer.

Everyone will always have a tale or reason behind as to why they happen to love a Working Lady. Actually to love a person, there is no reason. Irregardless of whether she is a prostitute or not.

But as time goes by the past few years, I realised 1 reason. A WL that lies, is ample reason enough why one shouldn't continue the relationship with.

Hey everyone lies right???
But then when one starts to think what is their agenda/motive to lie?
For money? For their family? For you?

The WLs may have their reasons to lie to others for the sake of their family, but I wonder will they ever lie to their family for the sake of me? Never.....

Sometimes I shudder and think why some girls can put their heart to con others for the sake of money. In the end, its not worth it for this kind of girls. No matter how much one can love them. Like what my friend always say, if you love them, set them free. And I think both parties will be happier too. Each party lead their own life

In a world full of lies/deceit, and unfortunately if one falls in love with a girl who lies, the only way he can survive is to pull himself out of the relationship.

*I was at this kopitiam in Toa Payoh having my lunch yesterday when I saw a thai monk going around selling those bands for money. Everyone ignored him as everyone were busy eating. Only 1 young man gave him money. I was hearing what this young man was trying to tell this monk. He was using his half past 6 thai to tease the thai monk as to how much he should give him. And he did gave him some money.
I wanted to tell him don't give money to this thai monk. Because thai monks only beg for alms(food) and not money.
I should have exposed the bogus monk on the spot. And the young man could have gotten back his money.

Anyway, is it because of our goodwill, that others try to take advantage of it?

(tired liao, go sleep)zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

I ever asked myself many times what made me fell in love with a prostitute previously.
But everytime I couldn't find the answer.
So I decided not to ask myself this question anymore.
Because if I asked myself further, there will never ever be an answer.

SC

Those People who try to haolian how rich, how good they are in Sammyboy forum, in real life, we can call them Cannon Fairies.

Men will only be troubled by 2 issues.
1 is Money, 2 is Women.
When these 2 issues combined together, it becomes the biggest problem encountered for Men...

Old 17-03-2006, 02:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 19
Zenkid deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

For those interested in the full version, you can download at the following link.

http://www.pattayapages.com/girls/im...ate-dancer.pdf

Cheers,
Old 18-03-2006, 06:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1814 / Power: 21
Malaysian Datuk has a brilliant futureMalaysian Datuk has a brilliant futureMalaysian Datuk has a brilliant futureMalaysian Datuk has a brilliant futureMalaysian Datuk has a brilliant futureMalaysian Datuk has a brilliant futureMalaysian Datuk has a brilliant futureMalaysian Datuk has a brilliant futureMalaysian Datuk has a brilliant futureMalaysian Datuk has a brilliant futureMalaysian Datuk has a brilliant future

Sorry this may be old news but some bros told me got alternate ending is it? Good book I hope they make it into a movie or tv series someday......
Was at BKK airport the otherday and saw a slew of similar themed books....(My Good Daughter/Girls Guns Gambling Ganja etc, etc).... bro Hakoshu grabbed the lot but yet to pass to me yet.....most dealing with the farang-tirak relationships......maybe one of the bros can write one from the Asian/Signaporean perspective

Datuk's Credo...

Love Many
Trust Few
Do Wrong to None
Old 10-02-2007, 05:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14783 / Power: 27
justl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zenkid View Post
For those interested in the full version, you can download at the following link.

http://www.pattayapages.com/girls/im...ate-dancer.pdf

Cheers,
Spent a day reading. Great insight and a very good read.
Old 10-02-2007, 11:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1129 / Power: 22
lurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malaysian Datuk View Post
Sorry this may be old news but some bros told me got alternate ending is it? Good book I hope they make it into a movie or tv series someday......
Was at BKK airport the otherday and saw a slew of similar themed books....(My Good Daughter/Girls Guns Gambling Ganja etc, etc).... bro Hakoshu grabbed the lot but yet to pass to me yet.....most dealing with the farang-tirak relationships......maybe one of the bros can write one from the Asian/Signaporean perspective
So bro,

Is this a case of life imitating art or art imitating life, or both??!!

So many questions, so little time...

haiz...... lurp../
Old 17-05-2007, 12:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 19
Thai Rak Thai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

re-post for bros

http://download.yousendit.com/1FB921A914474758
BEDminton, the rules are easy. Smaller court than it's predecessor, you have two balls used instead of one..and only one gets to hold the ra-cock. The game is over when the ra-cock loses it's grip. Mixed doubles is my forte...
Old 24-04-2020, 11:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1232 / Power: 22
Hakoshu has much to be proud ofHakoshu has much to be proud ofHakoshu has much to be proud ofHakoshu has much to be proud ofHakoshu has much to be proud ofHakoshu has much to be proud ofHakoshu has much to be proud ofHakoshu has much to be proud ofHakoshu has much to be proud of

Still a good read up as of now
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread