The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 30-11-2017, 10:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3657 / Power: 24
newton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond repute
Re: New House - L8H66A

Quote:
Originally Posted by longjohnsi1ver View Post
Any pinay in geylang?
No, only in Orchard Towers.
Old 26-01-2018, 05:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 791 / Power: 13
francesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to behold

looks like g10 glab bahn leow, bye
Old 26-01-2018, 09:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
aitxlol deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Girl 69 (tried her about 3months or so ago)

Face: 6/10 (milf and nothing to shout about)

Body: Ok but not slim type. Super duper busty!!! E or F cup. Most probably the largest I have handled in geylang. I am not sure if real or silicon as it was quite soft.

I walked into the house and all the girls were sitting on the right side's sofa with G69 walking towards the sofa. I noticed her freakishly huge boobs bursting out of her dress and chose her before she could sit down.

We went into the room and she told me that she has not make up yet. I told her it is okay as she looks alright already. She helped me to take off my clothes and shower. There was no action in shower. The fun began in the bed and this was when things became kinda funny. She said that I visited her before and she rmb me. The funny thing was that...this was my first time seeing her! So i pretended that I find her before and told her "i miss you". Anyway, BBBJ was good but not the best as can feel the teeth. The variations are not as good too. I strongly believe that this girl can provide CIM if you ask properly. Forget to mention she kiap my dick, applied some KY and boob fucked me.

Capped on, she asked me to fuck her as she is tired. So i pumped her hard in missionary and could tell her moans were rather fake. Not sure if I am a bad fucker or she is tired. So i asked her to go into doggy for me to pump her without seeing her face. This helped the situation a lot. Afterwhich we changed to spoon where I almost cummed. I decided to unload my cum into her during doggy as her pussy somehow feels better in doggy. Not sure why too.

Frenching: Yes

RTF: 50% yes 50% no
Yes because her boobs are the biggest I have seen and touched.

No because her attitude seems bad but maybe she is really tired.

I am not sure if she has went back, bros who know please update here. Thanks!
Old 29-01-2018, 11:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 372 / Power: 9
972200 is a living Saint! - you won't find better972200 is a living Saint! - you won't find better972200 is a living Saint! - you won't find better972200 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

G40..
Syt look 7/10
Tattoo all around even belly..
She do good massage..
Overall 7/10
Old 29-01-2018, 11:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 372 / Power: 9
972200 is a living Saint! - you won't find better972200 is a living Saint! - you won't find better972200 is a living Saint! - you won't find better972200 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by francesco View Post
looks like g10 glab bahn leow, bye
Okt say 66 and 10 send back
Old 30-01-2018, 07:48 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -65 / Power: 0
SharpshooterS has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 972200 View Post
G40..
Syt look 7/10
Tattoo all around even belly..
She do good massage..
Overall 7/10
can french and paint ?
Old 30-01-2018, 10:55 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1454 / Power: 0
strikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud of

67 really syt like 183838 but more Chio...but her huge fake boobs really turn me off...So din take her
Old 31-01-2018, 10:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1979 / Power: 14
今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by strikeback44 View Post
67 really syt like 183838 but more Chio...but her huge fake boobs really turn me off...So din take her
183838 still ard meh? i like damn long never see her liao
Old 02-02-2018, 03:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
aitxlol deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

L8H66A

Girl 67

I fuck her twice. The first visit was when I wanted to choose girl 69 but not working. She was outstanding for 2 reasons:
-she is tan and has that Minah/Malay feel
-her boobs were spilling out of her dress

Looks: 8/10 (much darker than the photo above and Minah feel)

Body: C/D fake silicone boobs hard. But she belongs to the slim SYT category. Overall is very good.

Shower was SOP, CBJ was mechanical. Overall the fuck was mechanical. Nothing fantastic, just mechanical. The first time I fuck her she was down w a slight flu so did not French.

Second visit (a month back)
Shower and CBJ was mechanical. This was when I observed the weird thing about her. Her cheek/right eye side keeps twitching and jerking every few seconds. It was really weird and freakish. My cock naturally couldn’t be hard upon seeing this. I lied to her that I was tired and want to cuddle only.

Not sure if any bros experience and saw the same as me.

Anyway, met her in Golden Mile 2 weeks ago to eat. She seems normal already and no more twitching.

RTF: Yes if you wanna have the feeling of fucking a minah.
Old 02-02-2018, 04:10 PM
Samster

francesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to behold

been a while since the last time i stepped into this house, tirak sms me “come see see”, ok lah decided to try 67:

name pronounced May-Ah
looks young, long hair
body still looks tight, skin reasonably smooth too, almost full tattoo at back quite nice, butterfly tattoo near tummy-ribs, a little tanned
grapefruit size, man made
catbath skip in the beginning but after blow then starting attacked nips for a while
blow quite ok, reasonable suction, but pattern not badminton
shaven, reasonably tight, cowgirl for a while but not pro so i took over
got massage but don’t expect too much
gfe ok after ice thawed
english level i dunno
others depending on chemistry
1 hr

bro above mentioned eyes twitching, well my experience was she like kanchiong spyder, keep moving (even during fj) n like rush rushing. so when talking about something can’t recall wat, she told me she has this hyperactivity condition, ahhh that explains.

overall yeah ok, kiv, can give her a shot if u can ignore her hyperactivity.
Old 02-02-2018, 04:45 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1454 / Power: 0
strikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud of

Quote:
been a while since the last time i stepped into this house, tirak sms me “come see see”, ok lah decided to try 67:

name pronounced May-Ah
looks young, long hair
body still looks tight, skin reasonably smooth too, almost full tattoo at back quite nice, butterfly tattoo near tummy-ribs, a little tanned
grapefruit size, man made

bro above mentioned eyes twitching, well my experience was she like kanchiong spyder, keep moving (even during fj) n like rush rushing. so when talking about something can’t recall wat, she told me she has this hyperactivity condition, ahhh that explains.

overall yeah ok, kiv, can give her a shot if u can ignore her hyperactivity.
tirak sms you but u go find another girl ?
Old 03-02-2018, 09:07 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
yumm is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by strikeback44 View Post
tirak sms you but u go find another girl ?
lol this kind of tirak i also want to have
Old 04-02-2018, 05:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 121 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1041 / Power: 14
HomeDelete has much to be proud ofHomeDelete has much to be proud ofHomeDelete has much to be proud ofHomeDelete has much to be proud ofHomeDelete has much to be proud ofHomeDelete has much to be proud ofHomeDelete has much to be proud ofHomeDelete has much to be proud of

Just finish a session there.

L8H66A G40

$50 30mins

First off, I went there for massage mainly with 'extra' cuz don't want to explore HC. Geylang legal house more convienient.

Went in OKT recommend me G40. Say her massage very good. First off my rule of thumb is when you enter house, NEVER choose girl who don't show interest in you like no smile no wave etc. This girl shows all the warning sign, no smile no wave, look around at phone. But I mainly go for massage and OKT rec so okay lor try her out.

Enter the room she says her name is min (?) and asks for my name and age.

She has a full back tattoo and sagging tits. The power of wonderbra... but once take off, sian already.

Shower was NOT SOP because she took too long. It was one of the longest shower I have ever gone in thai house. She wanted to wash almost everything, even feet? and ears And ask if I wanted to wash face.

BJ less then 2min. Put on condom, suck abit then say tired want to fuck. Cowgirl also awhile then ask me fuck. Okay. turn around doggie for awhile. Do already can't shoot so ask for HJ. HJ is mechanical just up and down. No sound, just look sian and up and down.

Skills as a prostitute fail but again that's not what I went there for. Here comes the massage. 3 words: IT WAS GOOD.

Good strength, knows where to press well. I tell her just massage until buzz so she did. I pretty much paid $50 for a 10min massage.

Maybe she was tired, maybe she had a bad day. But she really just black face me the whole time. Her massage is really power tho.
Old 27-02-2018, 08:54 AM
Samster

rumour is that new ones will start mid-3rd wk march, get your cocky ready
Old 27-02-2018, 09:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3898 / Power: 21
cassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
rumour is that new ones will start mid-3rd wk march, get your cocky ready
Huh. Are they here yet?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1