The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 22-10-2015, 09:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1512 / Power: 17
generic has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant future
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by razorwind View Post
Went to look at LTD's website just now, saw 2 new girls.

http://liltigersden.com/nadine/

http://liltigersden.com/ini/

Ini looks nice wor, but blurred out, and she got this Jelly Temptation thingy. And I realized they starting to charge $120. Is this going to be their market rate for SYTs from now on?
Ini used to be angpai FL but she has moved on because of personal reasons.

And yes she is pretty.
Old 22-10-2015, 09:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 120 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1735 / Power: 10
macktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant future
MR for FEEL 情 and DIXIE 迪西

https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=548472
MR for FEEL 情

Refer to her past MRs for her look/body.
Went to her for a JG session recently. Yes, full session of JG.
There were some discomfort/pain but she assured me she knew what she was doing.
So I relaxed and let her took control.
Soft – Hard, Soft – Hard ……… then finally an explosive release.
Very relax session, I enjoyed her company.
Towards the end, she mentioned I was a bit messy down there, so she offered to trim it at no additional cost since I still got a bit of time left.
This is the 1st time I went for pubic hair trimming but I really like what she did, feel so clean and fresh now, very cooling too.
Now I shall go back to those MLs that used to reject my BBBJ request bcos I was too bushy LOL. The thought of it got me excited oredi.

Please check with her for this add-on service should you require it (bring a comb and scissor), it’s not on her ad.

I’m not too sure if this is the effect of JG, but I found myself walking around the office with a horny dick desperate for a release for the next few days after.

--------------------------------
--------------------------------

https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=566021
MR for DIXIE 迪西

Managed to book a last min slot with her after I was aeroplaned by another ML. I needed an urgent release so I’m not fussy.

Look: 6.0/10
Milfy! I can accept since I’m in a despo mood that day. She’s definitely not in the SYT category. A bit of Kampong look, may be due to the dark skin tone. Add a few years to the age and the rest of the stats are quite close.

Body: 7.0/10
Taut body with ample boobs, maybe a full B or C-cup with nice nips.
Tho there are no fat and no tummy on that body,I won’t consider her as slim, she is on the slight chubby side – broad frame with thick arms. But the body really looks solid from the side. No complain here.

Service: 7.0/10
Offered to shower before and after; Asked 1 or 2 HJ; Can go full nude should you require it.

After I flipped over, she went for the kill immediately sitting far beyond my reach. I have to slow her down, beckon her over and ask for BM, 69 …. Etc. She was accommodating to my requests but if I didn’t ask, everything was likely to be skipped. She is a bit green on the sensual part but again the boobs made up for the rest. BM is a must ask should she tries to skip again LOL.

No irritating keypad so In/Out in a flash, but there was a watch-dog beside the lift when I made my entrance and exit.

Overall not a bad release; utilised the full hour; but look and pattern not really my usual cup of tea. RTM: not likely

*Collects payment upfront* - I don’t like this, but I’m despo on that day.

... the pursuit of what is elusive but attainable.

非淡泊无以明志, 非宁静无以致远

Old 22-10-2015, 09:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 15
corps deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by septeal View Post
anyone tried this lingam massage:
https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=568086

price rather steep
I tried a supposedly lingam massage before, but not this lady. Had her own spa like place not those apartment or massage parlour type. The site had good ratings so I masturbated before going just to test how good it was. Well, I did not come during that session. Had finger in the arse thingy but was uncomfortable for me instead of pleasant.
Old 22-10-2015, 10:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 514 / Power: 21
tim1 is a glorious beacon of lighttim1 is a glorious beacon of lighttim1 is a glorious beacon of lighttim1 is a glorious beacon of lighttim1 is a glorious beacon of lighttim1 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:

Ini looks nice wor, but blurred out, and she got this Jelly Temptation thingy. And I realized they starting to charge $120. Is this going to be their market rate for SYTs from now on?
No surprise... though I believe we should put a stop to this... but since there are plenty of well to do bros here that loves to tip and dun even mind fully clothed mls, most likely we will see an across the board raise in prices and drop in services..
Old 22-10-2015, 10:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 514 / Power: 21
tim1 is a glorious beacon of lighttim1 is a glorious beacon of lighttim1 is a glorious beacon of lighttim1 is a glorious beacon of lighttim1 is a glorious beacon of lighttim1 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: MR for FEEL 情 and DIXIE 迪西

Quote:
Originally Posted by macktamer View Post
https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=548472
MR for FEEL 情

Refer to her past MRs for her look/body.
Went to her for a JG session recently. Yes, full session of JG.
There were some discomfort/pain but she assured me she knew what she was doing.
So I relaxed and let her took control.
Soft – Hard, Soft – Hard ……… then finally an explosive release.
Very relax session, I enjoyed her company.
Towards the end, she mentioned I was a bit messy down there, so she offered to trim it at no additional cost since I still got a bit of time left.
This is the 1st time I went for pubic hair trimming but I really like what she did, feel so clean and fresh now, very cooling too.
Now I shall go back to those MLs that used to reject my BBBJ request bcos I was too bushy LOL. The thought of it got me excited oredi.

Please check with her for this add-on service should you require it (bring a comb and scissor), it’s not on her ad.

I’m not too sure if this is the effect of JG, but I found myself walking around the office with a horny dick desperate for a release for the next few days after.

Thumbs up for Feel! Visited her last weekend. Normally I try not to give a 2nd MR or more for the same MLs I visited to avoid giving the wrong idea that I benefited in always promoting them..

So far her service has been consistent in my opinion. Chatted too much in the last session, and missed the JG part. A pity... GFE gao gao... Will most likely go for her only if I need a release...
Old 22-10-2015, 10:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 9
razorwind deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by generic View Post
Ini used to be angpai FL but she has moved on because of personal reasons.

And yes she is pretty.
Wah, missed the FL boat. oh well.
Old 22-10-2015, 10:33 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tim1 View Post
No surprise... though I believe we should put a stop to this... but since there are plenty of well to do bros here that loves to tip and dun even mind fully clothed mls, most likely we will see an across the board raise in prices and drop in services..
To each their own bah, but $120 and beyond for 1 or 2 HJ really quite steep, if it goes on I might just go to HC for proper massage and leave the happy ending to GL girls.
Old 22-10-2015, 10:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
LiveFully deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

http://liltigersden.com/luna/

I usually read the posts here and thought maybe I should also contribute to some. So this is my time writing MR.

Tried Luna last week and had a good massage. I like hard massage and during the massage, she would check if her strength was fine. She was quite chatty throughout the session.

I am not a boob person but hers was firm and nipples were sound and nice to suck. Her HJ was better than a few others I have gone to and I left a happy man.

Stay Alone: Yes
Look: 6/10
Body: 7.5/10
Massage: 8/10
HJ: 8/10
RTM: Yes, when I want good massage.
Old 22-10-2015, 10:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 274 / Power: 10
Sexmen is one of the Best!Sexmen is one of the Best!Sexmen is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tim1 View Post
Bro, i support you and avoid these $120/- gals.
Old 22-10-2015, 10:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 138 / Power: 10
javascript deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjavascript deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:

Not likely i am going to pay $120 for ML with face blurred out. Unless I have an idea how they look like before that, like Cassie and clearly.

& do u guys find the photos' background for nadine very familiar. Sometime back it was a standard background for ML & FL under one TS who is no more active. so i am very sure she is not new here & dun be surprised i might have tried her before. Dun ask me who izzit, i really cant recall cos i only remember the 2 extreme. Either Fantastic or super Fxxk type.
Old 22-10-2015, 10:51 PM
Samster

javascript deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjavascript deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: MR for FEEL 情 and DIXIE 迪西

Quote:
Originally Posted by macktamer View Post

MR for DIXIE 迪西

Look: 6.0/10 Milfy
Body: 7.0/10
Removed from my shortlist.
Old 22-10-2015, 10:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1271 / Power: 20
qwerty0870 has much to be proud ofqwerty0870 has much to be proud ofqwerty0870 has much to be proud ofqwerty0870 has much to be proud ofqwerty0870 has much to be proud ofqwerty0870 has much to be proud ofqwerty0870 has much to be proud ofqwerty0870 has much to be proud ofqwerty0870 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by javascript View Post
Not likely i am going to pay $120 for ML with face blurred out. Unless I have an idea how they look like before
Haha don't plant any ideas... later more and more ML decide to blur their faces and jack up $10.... all coz u say one
Old 22-10-2015, 11:04 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by javascript View Post
Not likely i am going to pay $120 for ML with face blurred out. Unless I have an idea how they look like before that, like Cassie and clearly.

& do u guys find the photos' background for nadine very familiar. Sometime back it was a standard background for ML & FL under one TS who is no more active. so i am very sure she is not new here & dun be surprised i might have tried her before. Dun ask me who izzit, i really cant recall cos i only remember the 2 extreme. Either Fantastic or super Fxxk type.
They want to charge $120 can lah. But they must be premium grade lah, be it service or looks or even both. At least you feel better parting with that $120. IMHO. But on the other hand i also understand the ladies also want to earn as much as they can.
Old 22-10-2015, 11:09 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by qwerty0870 View Post
Haha don't plant any ideas... later more and more ML decide to blur their faces and jack up $10.... all coz u say one
yah yah... i better keep my mouth shut.
Old 22-10-2015, 11:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 313 / Power: 10
ZhangXiaoFan is one of the Best!ZhangXiaoFan is one of the Best!ZhangXiaoFan is one of the Best!ZhangXiaoFan is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hazelnutty93 View Post
Tks bro, is she stay alone?
No. She is staying with another FL. Not sure is who.

But she is looking for a new place to stay alone.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1