The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
Doris, hornyxiaoboy2, RotiPrata Man

Closed Thread

Old 17-06-2021, 10:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
gd_day deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Horniest ML?

Anyone visited Melody recently?
Wondering how’s the service during this period
Old 17-06-2021, 10:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 2967 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5728 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonniewalker69 View Post
From second pic, might be this one.

http://www.impmm12.com/girl.php?id=3664
Just call her here la. Many bro said her WeChat account can’t add.
Old 17-06-2021, 11:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1593 / Power: 14
desudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant future

Lol Alice... This one so controversial on TT until discussion had to be put to a stop.

I have not tried her myself and very unlikely I will.

All I will say is "One Man Meat can be Another Man Poison".
Old 17-06-2021, 12:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 2967 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5728 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by desudesu View Post
Lol Alice... This one so controversial on TT until discussion had to be put to a stop.

I have not tried her myself and very unlikely I will.

All I will say is "One Man Meat can be Another Man Poison".
What controversial? Fake photos? Or?
Old 17-06-2021, 12:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1605 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40335 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

For bros asking for ctc d u see her price tag ? Will u pay tat price ?

Waiting for return : kelang 15/4 Bankoantm 15/4 Vivalarity 16/4 AnnouncerShard 16/4 Shoot To Target 18/4 whiskynaam 18/4 arboy123 22/4
Old 17-06-2021, 01:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 193 / Power: 13
Hori is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHori is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Abit intimidating to book melody lol
Balls shrink sia
Old 17-06-2021, 01:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1593 / Power: 14
desudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
What controversial? Fake photos? Or?
Too many White Knights and at the same time haters.

When both side clashes... you know luh lol. Like tug of war.

I will just leave it as "One man meat is another man poison".

I won't elaborate further. It either suit your taste or dont.

Last edited by desudesu; 17-06-2021 at 02:05 PM.
Old 17-06-2021, 02:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 314 / Power: 7
hickory2 is one of the Best!hickory2 is one of the Best!hickory2 is one of the Best!hickory2 is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by gd_day View Post
Anyone visited Melody recently?
Wondering how’s the service during this period
Like many bros have said, she's got a really nice body with a really nice big pair. I find her mature face very sexy and she gives good service. Help you undress/dress, towel dry, give you bottled water when you leave.

However the biggest issue is that she doesn't seem to be horny anymore. Sweet talked her a bit and even got to slap my erection on her face when she tried to place a towel under my butt to prep for JG. But doesn't seem to illicit much reaction from her.

In short, Chio milf, good service but not much excitement.
Old 17-06-2021, 04:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 74 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 464 / Power: 5
Mamamia123456 is a glorious beacon of lightMamamia123456 is a glorious beacon of lightMamamia123456 is a glorious beacon of lightMamamia123456 is a glorious beacon of lightMamamia123456 is a glorious beacon of light

Celine and Melody are enemies haha.

Better not talk about Melody to Celine or vice versa. Haha I accidentally said it and it was not a good ending.

I think when they were working together at JB long ago they offered shuang fei and i must think it was legendary. Celine's body pre-2019 we amazing. Time really took a toll.

Melody actually damme old, close to our country's age. But she upgrades her body and I think she underwent a vasectomy so I heard some bros do her raw (not verified - rumor). I like her help you wear clothes etc etc but she a bit volatile.

In the battle of them two i choose Celine la, she not as scary as Melody. Although I have to say their service level drop significantly since COVID started.

The other girls mentioned (now 220 in TTIP but started at 190) I have to say she is indeed horny la, a lot of pattern. But she a bit pudgy and she ask me to lick her foot once she high, wasn't really my thing haha. I saw a butt plug in her toilet once and she says can play. I am not into all these extreme stuff la but i can see why many rave her.

I think tian tian from sglonely damme horny also. Once she kissed me out of the blue and sticked her tongue into my mouth.
Old 17-06-2021, 05:01 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
paperandcup is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

I also told that Melody do raw with some brothers. Doing Raw is her favourite.
Old 17-06-2021, 05:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
redwings deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone managed to try extras with Ella at Joo Chiat?
Old 17-06-2021, 05:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 125 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 718 / Power: 15
limhk75 is a splendid one to beholdlimhk75 is a splendid one to beholdlimhk75 is a splendid one to beholdlimhk75 is a splendid one to beholdlimhk75 is a splendid one to beholdlimhk75 is a splendid one to beholdlimhk75 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by hickory2 View Post
Like many bros have said, she's got a really nice body with a really nice big pair. I find her mature face very sexy and she gives good service. Help you undress/dress, towel dry, give you bottled water when you leave.

However the biggest issue is that she doesn't seem to be horny anymore. Sweet talked her a bit and even got to slap my erection on her face when she tried to place a towel under my butt to prep for JG. But doesn't seem to illicit much reaction from her.

In short, Chio milf, good service but not much excitement.
I believe Melody is the past tense now and we should talk about her.
Let discuss those ML that are presently horny, like Tian Tian and XH, which make this forum more interesting
Old 17-06-2021, 05:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1441 / Power: 20
joe2222 has much to be proud ofjoe2222 has much to be proud ofjoe2222 has much to be proud ofjoe2222 has much to be proud ofjoe2222 has much to be proud ofjoe2222 has much to be proud ofjoe2222 has much to be proud ofjoe2222 has much to be proud ofjoe2222 has much to be proud ofjoe2222 has much to be proud of

Am I blind? I dun see Tian Tian on Lonelyguy website..
Old 17-06-2021, 06:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 193 / Power: 13
Hori is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHori is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Need more hot sexy milf fr lol
Old 17-06-2021, 06:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 314 / Power: 7
hickory2 is one of the Best!hickory2 is one of the Best!hickory2 is one of the Best!hickory2 is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by limhk75 View Post
I believe Melody is the past tense now and we should talk about her.
Let discuss those ML that are presently horny, like Tian Tian and XH, which make this forum more interesting
Agree. Think horny melody is a thing of the past. Fat chance of unlocking the treatment she used to give. Won't be worth it to go back.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread