The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 24-05-2021, 12:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1590 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Sharing an overseas 艳遇 picstory

Quote:
Originally Posted by saabking View Post
兄弟 你也太有文化了 还吟诗咏词出口成章!666

我也来一篇:

三月春,雪花飘,
心之寒,结成冰。
昔日情,深藏隐,
盼早日,再温暖。
Yo buddy

Looks like CS wearing the tank huh
Old 24-05-2021, 01:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 660 / Power: 17
saabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to behold
Re: Sharing an overseas 艳遇 picstory

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
Yo buddy

Looks like CS wearing the tank huh
Not CS - this was in 国内
Old 24-05-2021, 01:20 PM
Samster

unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Sharing an overseas 艳遇 picstory

Quote:
Not CS - this was in 国内
you having fun time in china now
Old 24-05-2021, 09:05 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3467 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108382 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Sharing encounter with PRC Street Walker and PRC gals Not from joints,mp,ktv,webs

Quote:
Bro Naka...you are so funny

But it is a common sight for most ATB
Hahah, dont think is funny. Cos i think no mood bonk really no point to carry on

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 24-05-2021, 09:06 PM
Veteran Samster

Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Sharing encounter with PRC Street Walker and PRC gals Not from joints,mp,ktv,webs

Quote:
Originally Posted by PredatorWolf View Post
Thanks bro Naka for the support and time.

Your post is a good one for happy reading.

I met before and feel disgusting to see that also.
You are welcome.

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Old 24-05-2021, 10:09 PM
Samster

Talking Re: Sharing encounter with PRC Street Walker and PRC gals Not from joints,mp,ktv,webs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naka_Timo View Post
Hahah, dont think is funny. Cos i think no mood bonk really no point to carry on
Your teddy bear still better than my toothless girl
Old 25-05-2021, 11:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1874 / Power: 4
PredatorWolf has a brilliant futurePredatorWolf has a brilliant futurePredatorWolf has a brilliant futurePredatorWolf has a brilliant futurePredatorWolf has a brilliant futurePredatorWolf has a brilliant futurePredatorWolf has a brilliant futurePredatorWolf has a brilliant futurePredatorWolf has a brilliant futurePredatorWolf has a brilliant futurePredatorWolf has a brilliant future

Quote:
Bro,

can you share your toothless encounter
when you discovered she is toothless
Old 25-05-2021, 11:29 AM
Samster

Unhappy Re: Sharing encounter with PRC Street Walker and PRC gals Not from joints,mp,ktv,webs

Quote:
Bro,

can you share your toothless encounter
when you discovered she is toothless
when she removes dentures and put them inside my brushing mug
Old 25-05-2021, 07:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 660 / Power: 17
saabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
omg eat too many 棒棒糖🍭 了吗?
Old 25-05-2021, 08:18 PM
Samster

Thumbs up Re: Sharing encounter with PRC Street Walker and PRC gals Not from joints,mp,ktv,webs

Quote:
she told me that too much sweet childhood time

you are right in a way
Old 25-05-2021, 11:54 PM
Samster

PredatorWolf has a brilliant futurePredatorWolf has a brilliant futurePredatorWolf has a brilliant futurePredatorWolf has a brilliant futurePredatorWolf has a brilliant futurePredatorWolf has a brilliant futurePredatorWolf has a brilliant futurePredatorWolf has a brilliant futurePredatorWolf has a brilliant futurePredatorWolf has a brilliant futurePredatorWolf has a brilliant future

Quote:
haha, rare encounter and likely you had a enjoyable blow job without that teeth bite feeling

Quote:
Blow job with 跳跳糖 even better.
Nowadays hard to find it.
Old 26-05-2021, 12:39 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -172 / Power: 0
storm11 storm11

Quote:
haha, rare encounter and likely you had a enjoyable blow job without that teeth bite feeling

Blow job with 跳跳糖 even better.
Nowadays hard to find it.
Haha a connoisseur for sweet young thing 😂😂😂
Old 27-05-2021, 10:30 AM
Veteran Samster

Quote:
Hahaha, give me sure sian too.

Old 28-05-2021, 12:42 AM
Samster

Saw these old cards hidden in my book.

These type of cards may look familiar and ring a bell to some of you.

I will be posting some of my overseas encounter.

Pleasant and unpleasant encounter.

For those who are interested to read, stay tune.

Old 29-05-2021, 12:26 AM
Samster

These cards are old not only because of the brownish stains on it.

But also because of the Chinese word horse year printed on it.

Meaning it is already 7 years old since this year is a cow year.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1