The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 14-03-2021, 01:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2815 / Power: 14
Achieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond repute
Where to buy morning after pill?

Hi all, as per title, where do I buy the morning after pill?
I calculated the safe period wrongly, forgetting Feb was a short month.
Would appreciate any input. Thank you!
Old 14-03-2021, 01:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1166 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4085 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Where to buy morning after pill?

Bring her to see a GP. Should be able to get immediately. Some clinics insist she eats the first pill in front of them to prevent re-selling.
Old 14-03-2021, 03:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2815 / Power: 14
Achieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond repute
I read that it can only be prescribed to woman.
Can I register under my name instead, but bring her along? Will doctors issue it still?
Old 14-03-2021, 08:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 6
oluolu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Ask her go see doctor. He will give the pill after giving her some lecture.
Old 15-03-2021, 12:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 245 / Power: 23
crazyivan6636 is a Helpful and Caring Samstercrazyivan6636 is a Helpful and Caring Samstercrazyivan6636 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Next time prepare Postinor 2 in advance spare for the morning after a good ride, or if you spill inside her accidentally.

I believe u can buy them online from Malaysia, or just bring her to a clinic within 48 hours of your shot inside so u don't get a new surprise.
Old 15-03-2021, 03:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
Bullshitlar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazyivan6636 View Post
Next time prepare Postinor 2 in advance spare for the morning after a good ride, or if you spill inside her accidentally.

I believe u can buy them online from Malaysia, or just bring her to a clinic within 48 hours of your shot inside so u don't get a new surprise.
48 hours later too late already. Best is to eat one immediately after the accident then one more in the morning.

Faster better or it will fail then u will have a very sad situation
Old 15-03-2021, 05:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 767 / Power: 6
SBMEDSUP is a splendid one to beholdSBMEDSUP is a splendid one to beholdSBMEDSUP is a splendid one to beholdSBMEDSUP is a splendid one to beholdSBMEDSUP is a splendid one to beholdSBMEDSUP is a splendid one to beholdSBMEDSUP is a splendid one to behold

Still another one no idea where to get Postinor 1 and 2.

Also not much demand to sell here.

Once upon a time I have 200 pills but all given away liao.
Old 15-03-2021, 08:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 414 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13785 / Power: 17
Shiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond repute

Some vn KTV mamasans selling. U may wish to find them.
Old 15-03-2021, 09:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1125 / Power: 12
casa2011 has much to be proud ofcasa2011 has much to be proud ofcasa2011 has much to be proud ofcasa2011 has much to be proud ofcasa2011 has much to be proud ofcasa2011 has much to be proud ofcasa2011 has much to be proud ofcasa2011 has much to be proud ofcasa2011 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiofukis View Post
Some vn KTV mamasans selling. U may wish to find them.
Do u have contact?
Old 28-05-2021, 04:14 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Lilbert deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

You can find this pill in pharmacies and on the internet online, but you have to be careful about this aspect and it must be a safe source. Why do I say that? Because I had a case in which I ordered some medications from a site and after consuming them, I felt sick and didn't understand why. I decided to look for a pill identifier app and found it on https://druggenius.com/pill-identifier/. I introduced all the aspects of those medications and found out that it was actually a different pill than the one I ordered online. I was shocked and called the police.
Old 29-05-2021, 02:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 456 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3206 / Power: 16
xxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bullshitlar View Post
48 hours later too late already. Best is to eat one immediately after the accident then one more in the morning.

Faster better or it will fail then u will have a very sad situation
U can take morning after pills up to 5 days after accident. But of course the sooner the better la

Never argue with idiots...they just bring u down to their level and beat u with experience
Old 29-05-2021, 03:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 148 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 762 / Power: 8
Neoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to behold

Hmm... I see some not so correct info here.

Morning after pill should be taken only 1 the morning after.
You should not take more than 1 a month and this should not be used as a normal contraception.
Follow the instructions provided in the box.

It causes the female hormone to change and my mistress noticed a weight gain whenever she took the pill. - I am not the one who caused her to take it, but her husband who forces her to have a 3rd child (she didn't want to) and would purposely shoot inside her when she is ovulating.

I bought some pills for her in China and it is available in any pharmacy without prescription. It is much cheaper than in the USA.
Old 15-06-2021, 02:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1408 / Power: 12
IamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud of

I tried to look and not able to find any place that will sell morning pill without seeing the patient. Can anyone let me know which place able to buy morning pill without doctor prescription. I check lucky plaza already and not able to found it.

Thanks all those who up me..i will up back once i gain back once i regain my point.
Old 15-06-2021, 06:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 245 / Power: 23
crazyivan6636 is a Helpful and Caring Samstercrazyivan6636 is a Helpful and Caring Samstercrazyivan6636 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by IamChris View Post
I tried to look and not able to find any place that will sell morning pill without seeing the patient. Can anyone let me know which place able to buy morning pill without doctor prescription. I check lucky plaza already and not able to found it.
Just get the gal to go to the doc and said that u accidentally shot everything inside and need the pill. Have to take it before 72 hours if not it will become a nice present for her.
Old 15-06-2021, 08:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1408 / Power: 12
IamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazyivan6636 View Post
Just get the gal to go to the doc and said that u accidentally shot everything inside and need the pill. Have to take it before 72 hours if not it will become a nice present for her.
If i able to do that, i will not be asking advice here.
sorry if i offended you, just for fun

Thanks all those who up me..i will up back once i gain back once i regain my point.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1