The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 06-05-2021, 04:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
dream22 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cupping888 View Post
Ask her if she knows a little of juagen? If she say, she has to stroke you. haha, i am assuming HJ she do not provide. so start from this first
She does hj, can unbuckle roam, haven try south. Am i too greedy?
Old 06-05-2021, 04:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 334 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2506 / Power: 3
Habahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: What is your expert masseur?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dream22 View Post
She does hj, can unbuckle roam, haven try south. Am i too greedy?
unbuckle top or bottom?

actually just have to keep pushing the boundaries..this is the only way to move forward
Old 01-06-2021, 10:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 108 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 463 / Power: 3
234fries is a glorious beacon of light234fries is a glorious beacon of light234fries is a glorious beacon of light234fries is a glorious beacon of light234fries is a glorious beacon of light

Expert ML means everything bao kar liao.. and price must be good.. can massage, juagen, good looks, sensual good, can autoroam, can release..hehe
Old 02-06-2021, 09:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 422 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2793 / Power: 4
Cupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 234fries View Post
Expert ML means everything bao kar liao.. and price must be good.. can massage, juagen, good looks, sensual good, can autoroam, can release..hehe
One brother share with me a contact. Thought of passing it around since it did benefitted me.

Massage, backstepping, backcracking, head massage, shoulder massage, leg massage if u require. NEVER push for the P$88 massage which I like. Massage price is standard.

If you like to end the session just like that, she also will smile at you as her customer service is good.

If you want juagen, can request and top up standard rates. She learn from two masters in Singapore- Thai and TCM and is a hybrid type with teasing and stimulation. But only got HJ. So please respect her brother.
Old 02-06-2021, 10:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 768 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2584 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute

Not sharing contact, as this is not my expert masseuse. To me, her massage is a sort of unique style but i prefer the hard-press type. However she is certainly someone's "expert" - she really has a client that books her daily She says pure massage, no hj

If you're that bro, you got deep pockets and time to spare, that's for sure. The ML is not some syt but late-30s, so must be her massaging feels "expert" to certain customers.
Old 02-06-2021, 11:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 248 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 696 / Power: 11
Jabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to behold

I have some one who massage really well, can cup and her shop charged standard rate of 50 per hr.Very soothing and able to address all troubled spots. Turn over when she does Soithn it felt really shiok as she massage it and it really felt good.The rest is the usual.
Old 02-06-2021, 11:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 435 / Power: 8
gunner88 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergunner88 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergunner88 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergunner88 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergunner88 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
One brother share with me a contact. Thought of passing it around since it did benefitted me.

Massage, backstepping, backcracking, head massage, shoulder massage, leg massage if u require. NEVER push for the P$88 massage which I like. Massage price is standard.

If you like to end the session just like that, she also will smile at you as her customer service is good.

If you want juagen, can request and top up standard rates. She learn from two masters in Singapore- Thai and TCM and is a hybrid type with teasing and stimulation. But only got HJ. So please respect her brother.
Hi Bro can share contact
Old 02-06-2021, 11:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1121 / Power: 17
ddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud of

sharing is caring - tt81081209

Standard Rate. Good Massage. The rest up to you
Old 02-06-2021, 12:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2417 / Power: 11
JasmineJ has a reputation beyond reputeJasmineJ has a reputation beyond reputeJasmineJ has a reputation beyond reputeJasmineJ has a reputation beyond reputeJasmineJ has a reputation beyond reputeJasmineJ has a reputation beyond reputeJasmineJ has a reputation beyond reputeJasmineJ has a reputation beyond reputeJasmineJ has a reputation beyond reputeJasmineJ has a reputation beyond reputeJasmineJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by afterburn View Post
Not sharing contact, as this is not my expert masseuse. To me, her massage is a sort of unique style but i prefer the hard-press type. However she is certainly someone's "expert" - she really has a client that books her daily She says pure massage, no hj

If you're that bro, you got deep pockets and time to spare, that's for sure. The ML is not some syt but late-30s, so must be her massaging feels "expert" to certain customers.

If book her daily, then it is baoyang her..still HJ? hahaha..pure massage everyday is like wtf..
Old 02-06-2021, 12:23 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 702 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3400 / Power: 22
candeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond repute

An expert masseur, as the name suggests, is one who is good and an expert in massaging...be it in Thai, swedish, tuina, etc...

Personally, i'm quite focused in my objectives. If I need a good massage, I'll look for one that can really do a good job. Just like those HC days when cincai get a ML will be good at massaging...

If my objective is to stress release and a good bonk, I'll skip the massage part and go straight into action. One price for all and can skip the piano massage anyway...

And that's all I have to say about that...

Thank you to all bro's who have upped me. Will return upping as fast as the forum allows... Can only return 2 per day

Appreciate if bro's can PM me after upping so that I can find your latest posts quickly. Cheers.
Old 04-06-2021, 02:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 112 / Power: 5
darkwing0 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydarkwing0 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:

Hi bro, can you share the contact pls?
Old 04-06-2021, 05:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 863 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3308 / Power: 14
sladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasmineJ View Post
If book her daily, then it is baoyang her..still HJ? hahaha..pure massage everyday is like wtf..
Think his body/dick skin hv some peeled off oredi ..
Old 04-06-2021, 08:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 117 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2266 / Power: 8
G2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond repute

Going to share two things.. My opinion of an expert masseuse and a FR of an existing ML I visit.

Enjoy this somewhat lengthy post and given the partial lockdown, I think we can spend a little more time reading :-)

1. Expert masseuse IMHO is one who has 360 skills. General body massage plus sensual releases in the form of HJ or FJ. This is the total package and a great plus is one with GFE who can hold a good conversation.

2. My FR on an ML that does good massage in a legit spa providing either sensual massage and / or prostate milking. I had a previous FR on thw Balestier thread may have been deleted.

ML name is SS from PRC.

Entrance rates is about $55 and above depending on treatment and choice of oil.

As mentioned massage is legit and professionally done. She can be cheeky touching me in specific zones with sensual strokes as our conversation can get naughty... A good signal to suggest I'm open for more.

After 30 mins she asked if I wanted to try something special.. My response was yes. She cheekily replied that she hasn't even offered specifics and I already said yes. I then asked what it was and she told me it included a deep prostate milking with sensual HJ. She steeped out to take her 'gear' which was lube and surgical finger glove - think of it like a mini condom for her middle finger.

She started off with sensual HJ, proceeded to rub my rectal zone with lube and slowly fingered my ass. From a lying face up position as warm up, she then got me to go on all fours as she contiued with both sensual HJ and deep prostate massage.

During these moments, the HJ isn't the least mechanical, hand would firmly grip my cock with an up / down squeezing and milking action with moments of twisting action around the cock head area.

Most of her effort is in the ass in the prostate area where the effort on the cock is almost 20% and deep prostate is 80%.

When I was about to come I noticed her hand was no longer on my cock... But now it's putting pressure on my perinium while the other middle finger still deep massaging my prostate area.

My ejaculation was the most intense ever and the amount of cum was one that I've never seen. It was only till the end of the ejaculation where she scarred grabbing my cock again giving it a deep milking squeezing action as if to get ever drop out.

She removed the extra towel that was beneath me that is now full of cum.. Patted on my ass cheek and told me to rest. I collapsed in a flat prone position, catching my breath and nearly dozing off just as she came in after she washed her hands. She used hot towels to completely wipe me down and with an extra hot face towel to refresh my face and neck.

I can already pre-empt if I do say the following bros are going to be asking me... So I'm saying it... Yes can grab boobs and ass.. No she won't remove her top cos its a legit spa. However, if u take the prostate milking.. The intensity will leave u in a zone where u may not be wanting to grab boobs and ass.

I've returned to her quite a few times which only included sensual HJ and she does allow roaming.

I won't comment about FJ in spa as I've said that it's a legit operation unlike the one right next door. (you will know once you visit). FJ wise is another topic which I won't comment on even in PM as I really want to leave this between customer and ML to avoid such request destroying great spas and my expert masseuse.

The additional tip for sensual HJ is at the standard $50. For the prostate milking plus sensual HJ, I negotiated to $80.

For bros who want to try you can PM me directly. You will need at least 100 points with decent power.
Old 04-06-2021, 11:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 768 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2584 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sladang View Post
Think his body/dick skin hv some peeled off oredi ..
Really bizarre story right? Got people that are loaded and free enough to go for massage daily, 2 hours. That's like $2k+ per month. For the same ML. No wonder the ML almost never take off-day.

She saw the quizzical look on my face and, before I could ask, told me : no, the customer just request for massage, never hj So either must be kc gao gao, or gong tao or maybe humping already so don't need the hj or maybe it's her landlord .. and this is how she pays rent.

I didn't want to appear kaypoh to ask many details or to appear perturbed by her story so just let it be lorr.
Old 06-06-2021, 07:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 117 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2266 / Power: 8
G2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond repute

Just responded to a batch of requests.. Enjoy
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1