The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 04-03-2021, 09:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 252 / Power: 10
localchineseguy is one of the Best!localchineseguy is one of the Best!localchineseguy is one of the Best!
Re: What is your expert masseur?

Anyone on LINE?
group chat GOLDLEAF
feel free to add
tks
Old 04-03-2021, 11:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
andi522 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by deanscott View Post
For me, a good massage comes first and it has to be at least 90 mins. Some good back stepping as that is the only way I can release some tension in my upper back/shoulders and pelvis. For the massage to be good, the masseuse needs to understand where the actual tension comes from and know how to attack those trigger points using deep, meaningful strokes. They also have to be strong enough to really work those muscles. Some not so good ones don't vary the stroke at all and just keep repeating the same one 15-odd times and then repeat the exercise on the other side of the body (left vs. right).

The next aspect is how comfortable they are massaging you. You can feel the difference when they're invested in making you feel better. This (chemistry) usually builds up over time and get to know the uniqueness of your body (and your personality). I'm not much into talking apart from the usual ice-breaking.

If you have these two checked, it's already a 7/10 in my book. Sadly, I get these only from the established places like Natureland.

The next level is the teasing; there has to be some thrill in the session. Be it the way the masseuse presses her body on you (for instance when your elbow is between her legs when she's working your shoulders), or the way your hands brush hers when she walks around you. How far down she pulls your disposable shorts to work on your butt also adds to this thrill. Lastly, the brushing of her hands on your private parts as she works your legs takes it up a notch. If you have this too, it takes the experience to easily a 8.5/10.

Lastly comes the events that lead up to the HJ. For me it's the will she/wont she game and then when you expect it to come, the building up of the anticipation that makes it memorable. You'd want to be wanting it so badly as she slowly explicitly teases you. If she just goes for it without even asking you, it's a welcome bonus. From there, the actual deed is like an icing on a already delicious cake. The release of all that sexual tension along with the already relaxed muscles completes the experience - leaving me a happy man.

Sadly, I've had all these experiences from different masseuses - plenty of 7's and 8's, some memorable teasing/HJs (minus the good actual massage), but not all four aspects wonderfully done from one person. My quest for the holy grail continues...
Ahhh...the man of culture. +Respect.
Old 16-03-2021, 10:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2417 / Power: 11
JasmineJ has a reputation beyond reputeJasmineJ has a reputation beyond reputeJasmineJ has a reputation beyond reputeJasmineJ has a reputation beyond reputeJasmineJ has a reputation beyond reputeJasmineJ has a reputation beyond reputeJasmineJ has a reputation beyond reputeJasmineJ has a reputation beyond reputeJasmineJ has a reputation beyond reputeJasmineJ has a reputation beyond reputeJasmineJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by andi522 View Post
Ahhh...the man of culture. +Respect.
can share this HOLY GRAIL?
Old 16-03-2021, 11:22 AM
日本のポルノ王

Mentioned: 229 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3968 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42038 / Power: 108
ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kopikaki View Post
Well said bro, i have frequent a ML for the 19 months (at least 10 times) initially i RTM cause the massage is good. But as i go more times (guess she is more comfortable with me), small things like she will put sometimes press her boobs against my body when massaging the back, hand will touch her tighs when she is at the side. When face up, she will massage your chest and when she moves forward , her boobs will touch your body. But it's a clean joint and till now , she offered no special.

Although the sessions have been enjoyable, it still leaves something hanging blue balls after the massage.
Wahlao, that's good, I like this type of massage. Can let me know where to find her?

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old 07-04-2021, 10:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 334 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2506 / Power: 3
Habahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond repute

To me, after i get blueballs..i need to change up, wash up..then go home to release? wah not shiok at all leh. haha, if got an option to release..even quietly under towel is better la.

blue balls to me is pain balls! hahaha
Old 08-04-2021, 09:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 422 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2793 / Power: 4
Cupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kopikaki View Post
Well said bro, i have frequent a ML for the 19 months (at least 10 times) initially i RTM cause the massage is good. But as i go more times (guess she is more comfortable with me), small things like she will put sometimes press her boobs against my body when massaging the back, hand will touch her tighs when she is at the side. When face up, she will massage your chest and when she moves forward , her boobs will touch your body. But it's a clean joint and till now , she offered no special.

Although the sessions have been enjoyable, it still leaves something hanging blue balls after the massage.
Hi bro, can u share this contact? Will be respectful. Love those gentle brushes on her body but yet teasing
Old 08-04-2021, 12:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 205 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 643 / Power: 18
awpig is a name known to allawpig is a name known to allawpig is a name known to allawpig is a name known to allawpig is a name known to allawpig is a name known to all

I think O-l--er at L- Sp- has the best attitute and service.
Old 16-04-2021, 12:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 740 / Power: 12
Jasperdo is a splendid one to beholdJasperdo is a splendid one to beholdJasperdo is a splendid one to beholdJasperdo is a splendid one to beholdJasperdo is a splendid one to beholdJasperdo is a splendid one to beholdJasperdo is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by hannibald View Post
I used to visit this masseuse at Bugis, give great massage, great body, and looks at least 7/10. HJ also quite good, but the only downside is that the additional fee is steep. At least 2 blue note for her to strip in full. Cannot upgrade too.

Only can visit her occasionally as too expensive.
Hi bro can share this Bugis massage?
Old 04-05-2021, 07:12 PM
Samster

Cupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond repute

Just RTM my this ML for 5 times over 3 weeks and she is my go-to ML for now..I will not say she is an expert but she ticks most of the boxes. One brother manage to share with me and I feel she is a gem.

Pros:

1. Strong massage which cracks my back via backstepping

2. She cracks my knuckles too, neck also upon request

3. Friendly attitude, always give 200%

4. Includes cupping, as u can see for my nick, i love cupping - i always sleep very well

5. My age group, late 20s, many topics we can click. plus she works in Msia before

6. Her face suits me, note one man's meat is another poison. She has the fair face with sharp features. Her frame is small, boobs also small..but her nips are ooh la la..

7. Good conversation topics..it is like I feel relaxed talking and enjoying the massage. and the release of course. haha

Downside:

1. Not for SYT or boob lovers

2. No BJ or FJ. She is strongly massage focus. Sensual is quite decent actually but put it this way, she has no need to do BJ or FJ. Those who do FJ cant massage for shit.

3. Small window at the spa door, so definitely no funny biz like take off shirt or bra, or things like that
Old 04-05-2021, 10:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1270 / Power: 17
sneakyboy has much to be proud ofsneakyboy has much to be proud ofsneakyboy has much to be proud ofsneakyboy has much to be proud ofsneakyboy has much to be proud ofsneakyboy has much to be proud ofsneakyboy has much to be proud ofsneakyboy has much to be proud ofsneakyboy has much to be proud of

My preference is for ML to use elbow and knees to press on the sore points. Also enough pressure to release the knots. My current expert is one that i have been going to at least once a week (or twice if I can afford it) for more than a year already. Honestly, its so shiok that I wouldn't mind going to her even if got no special. I go normal TCM and other clean massage places also can't find someone of the same standard.
Old 05-05-2021, 10:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 128 / Power: 14
froanii88 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyfroanii88 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by awpig View Post
I think O-l--er at L- Sp- has the best attitute and service.
hi bro, am care to share pls? would like to know which outlet so can try! TIA!
Old 06-05-2021, 12:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 374 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2281 / Power: 8
kombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond repute

a good finger press then oil massage. extreme teasing followed by fj. wash up then cuddle till times up. now no more liao. all my regulars retired. sad.. come to think about it, looks really not that important. if not chio just doggie all the way lol.

always feel something missing when go for clean massage no matter how gd it is. sometimes have to shake one out in the shower after that.
Old 06-05-2021, 01:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
dream22 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I has been rtm this ML for awhile now, she can give good hard massage back stepping but sensual wise is quite lacking, was thinking how to hint her for more, any bro can enlighten me?
Old 06-05-2021, 11:17 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dream22 View Post
I has been rtm this ML for awhile now, she can give good hard massage back stepping but sensual wise is quite lacking, was thinking how to hint her for more, any bro can enlighten me?
Ask her if she knows a little of juagen? If she say, she has to stroke you. haha, i am assuming HJ she do not provide. so start from this first
Old 06-05-2021, 04:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 299 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2343 / Power: 6
Samto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond repute

Luckily I am still having a few stocks after many y ars of searching and filtering. It's indeed rare a ml can do good massage and fj and chio, these are not aligned by nature.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kombust View Post
a good finger press then oil massage. extreme teasing followed by fj. wash up then cuddle till times up. now no more liao. all my regulars retired. sad.. come to think about it, looks really not that important. if not chio just doggie all the way lol.

always feel something missing when go for clean massage no matter how gd it is. sometimes have to shake one out in the shower after that.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1